Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:09 am
User Image
.xanother night i sink into my lonely bed xxxx to shut out every sound. xxxx as i scream inside my head xxxx these are the scars that have brought me where i am today
ANOTHER FALSE CONCEPTION THAT::I FED MYSELF TO ESCAPE REALITY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the only lie i see is now - INSIDE OF MY HEADxxxx◈◈xxxxthe only truth slips through - MY FINGERTIPS IN THE END

When the other boy spoke up, telling him that it was fine and that he needed to get used to it already, Soraru noted the calmness in his tone which contrasted from the rest of his being. So...was nervousness not the issue? Was he cold or something? Before he could question any further, the other voice made him blink in unison with Honō. She must've been familiar with his name since she all but yelled it out, and his suspicions about them being a team were confirmed with the words she continued to speak. Apparently the other boy was named Honō, and he himself had been given the on the spot nickname of ole blue eyes. She mentioned that he seemed to have skill, and some modesty that his last sensei took years to whip into him showed itself. "Ah, I'm just okay at swinging swords and infusing them with my chakra." He told her, hoping that she wouldn't get any wrong ideas. Although he actually did have immense potential and talent in swordplay, he didn't like to set expectations for himself. Something like that absolutely ruined his potential to just be lazy and do things at his own pace...no matter how slow that could be. Preserving youth was important, okay?

The girl kicked back, stretched, and pointed at him, giving him an impression of her personality. She seemed to be fairly laid back, but that opposed the upbeat manner that she spoke in. In his mind, that meant either one of those two things were dishonest, or she had deeper complexities to her character than met the surface. Or Soraru just assumed everyone lied like himself, and he was thinking too much into things like he always did. She introduced herself as the squad leader, which was something he didn't have too much of a problem with. Ultimately he preferred older mentors with experience, but he'd give her a shot to prove herself. Everyone had to learn leadership from some starting line after all. She gave him the name Miko, with the potential, quite strange nickname of MOB. She gave the apparent shy boy the stand for introductions, and he backed up to give Honō the room he needed to raise himself up from his seat. His height definitely became more noticeable when he stood, making his delicate exterior quite comical in his mind. The bow though, nearly made Soraru do a double take. Not the typical kind of introduction he saw every day.

Honō Hokori of the Hari clan. The clan was one of the very few ones that he was familiar with, as quite a few structures back home were made through their interesting kekkei genkai. As a swordsman, glass didn't seem like the most appropriate offensive tool, but many still had the ability to make it work. He supposed that the reason he found it so interesting was because he was very curious about its capabilities. Of course, the always observant young swordsman became quite aware of the strain on the boys voice, comparing it to the softer, more calm voice from before. He was a performer, recognizing sounds and tones was his forte. Once Honō finished speaking, Soraru's smile grew slightly as he dipped over a bit in his own bow, left hand palming the pommel of his hilt as he did so, while the right moved across his chest to rest a fist over his heart. "It's an honor to have you as a member of my team, Hokori-san." He said with a sincere respect, before raising himself back up and out of his bow. "I'm also a fairly new Genin. I officially got my headband on the day of the attack, before that I was only known by a few as a local musician or bard of some sort. I've officially been a member of Kumogakure for about a year and a half now, since I'm a samurai-in-training from the Iron country. I was sent here to get a better grasp on my chakra, as it far outdoes the rest of my energy. Um....I suppose you could say that I'm from the Hakemoto clan, but there's no real clan home here in Kumogakure. Our people are pretty scattered around the world, so you can imagine my surprise when I found out our Raikage and I share bloodlines. I think that's all the basics." He told his new team, lying about his reason for leaving the iron country as he always did but not feeling bad about it in the slightest. With how long he'd been at it, lying was as easy to do as breathing.

Soraru was going to continue on to mention why he was late, and probably mention his kidnapping as a sort of boogeyman story for them, encourage them not to leave the village gates like he did without permission. His teammates condition was a bit more pressing than that though. Bowing over just a bit again, he did it to move his hand forwards and place it on the other boys forehead, since he had been bowing the entire time. If he didn't face any real resistance, he'd gently raise Hokori's face like that so that they were at equal eye level. If he had a good look at Hono's face, he'd notice the green eyes and be reminded of the Raikage, who also shared the color. "Hey, is everything alright? ... How much have you been training? You look like you're going to collapse at any moment. Pushing yourself too far is just as bad as doing too little during practice, you know." The pieces were put together in Soraru's always overly active mind. Observant and analytic went hand in hand. Hokori admitting that he was a new genin, combined with this thin, delicate frame and meek personality...further mixed with the amount of fuuin scribbled on the desk allowed the situation to be evident. In all honesty, Soraru would've done arguably better in life as a Diagnostician or a Detective.

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:49 am
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō kept his head bowed after he had made his introduction, hiding the emotions he knew were still evident on his cheeks. Spine straight and head lowered, Honō could only gaze down at the wooden floorboards and listen to Soraru's tone of voice. The more the sword user spoke, however, the more tension seeped into his frame; the line across his shoulders, how tightly he gripped his own hands. Soraru gave an actual introduction, and all Honō had offered was little more than an insult in the face of such manners. He tried to reason he had nothing else to say, but he could hear the head of their clan beratting him for not properly explaining their way (or at least their importance). Lost in self beratement, Soraru stepping closer once again had Honō's shoulders jumping back, green eyes wide. Was he going to be called out on his disre- Honō flinched at the contact on his forehead, green eyes darting up - oh. Yes. They really were blue.

Honō had nearly headbutted Soraru in his shocked reaction, but now they were eye-to-eye. The man before him held a face of refined features and the skin of high-born clan member. But they were not as harsh or stern as the one's in Honō's own extensive family. Instead, they were looking at him... with concern? He was sure he was reading the other man wrong, and Honō honestly didn't feel like he had enough social experiences to properly read an individual, just like Soraru had so aptly done to him. Soraru held himself like the heads of the Hari clan as well, with shoulders in a relaxed line and stance refined. Even the way he spoke, and knew what to say; it all sent a pang of envy through Honō, wanting that confidence in himself. Wording.

Whatever heat had managed to drain from the Hari clan member's cheeks returned with force. Honō could even feel it touching his ears. "Ah," he gasped, suddenly not sure how to look away. Would it be rude? Could he be any ruder than he has already been... "Yes. You're right." He cleared his throat. Bowing his head, though not nearly as far as before. "I am... not used to this just yet. My own recruitement," Honō continued, trying to make up for the lack of information he gave before. "Was in response to the events during the blizzard. But, uhm," Honō tried again to look Soraru in the eye. "I, uh, have been training in my family's forge; mainly glasssmithing. I hope to turn this expereince into use. For... mhm." Honō stopped talking. He felt like he had talked far too much about nothing already. His shoulder sagged and he looked down and to the side, thinking. Or, was trying to. His mind had a bad habit of just... stopping, in tense or sudden situations.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 120/210
Stamina: 120/210

Other
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

AD Reaper Elyse

Royal Oatmeal

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:07 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
My name (Wearing Me Out)

~Kumogakure | Jounin-Anbu Genin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 390/510 | Stamina: 405/450~

He was a bit impressed by her generosity, she could have easily taken it back and pocketed it. Already have a bit of respect for her before they were even fully acquainted. Upon seeing all of her musical instruments, it was a safe bet to assume she was a musician type ninja. At least he hoped so. Glancing over to Serenity wondering if it was all just a big hobby. Also that they would allow her to use a training room for this. All of these questions flew through his mind but at the same time, he did not feel the need to act or ask any of them. "Quite the collection." About all he really had to say on the matter.

Jutsu used in training:

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:
[ Shadowing Stealth Technique ]

Weapons and armor
Midnight Wake (x1)
Twin Kirin Fangs (x1)
Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory
Smoke Bombs [x3]
Explosive Notes [x6]
Radio headset [x4]
Shuriken (x12)
Kunai (x3)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:23 pm
Kazuraii

Azeiel The Risen

User Image

Chakra: 340 \ Stamina: 305

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.

Serenity was silent as she put the money back, though she did bow in thanks. She followed the redhead and Kazurai and frowned slightly as she saw all the instruments and records. Was she some kind of big shot, celebrity or something? She shrugged, not really caring. She didn't know anything about celebrities, since she didn't really care about famous people, or their lives. Right now, all she really cared about was this mission she was supposed to be going on. "What he said. So, what's the plan boss?"

Passives: Shining Judgment of a Thousand Stones [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by members of the Shouton clan. Few knew about its existence until an unnamed member rediscovered the ability and began teaching it as a staple in the clan bloodline. It is seen as the next stage of power in members who possess it, and as such the requirement for learning it are steep in regards to time. This technique allows the Shouton bloodline member to create crystals harder than quartz, or a 7 on the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness. This encompasses anything that science, in our world, has dictated to be a crystal.
• Requires [12] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all crystals beyond the 7 hardness scale.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.
• Crystal takes on the properties of the crystal it becomes, such as resistance to heat or conductivity with electricity.

Shou Soujuu [ Crystal Manipulation ]
Ability
This control allows the Crystal user to bend existing crystals as though it were their own. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be shifted around as if it were a part of their own body. It should be noted that one can also manipulate their crystalline objects they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a double hand seal. Additionally, any crystal that is being freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or blown away as if it were completely natural, making it a poor choice for attacking or defending with. Should be noted that techniques can be made smaller while retaining their rank.
___ Rank E: Very small crystals. ( A pebble, etc )
___ Rank D: Small crystals. ( A rock, etc )
___ Rank C: Medium crystals. ( A growth, etc )
___ Rank B: Large crystals. ( A stalagmite, stalactite, etc )
___ Rank A: Enormous crystals. ( Several columns, etc )
___ Rank S: Massive crystals. ( A small cavern, etc )
• Requires [5] posts to learn, and must learn in order.
• Freely manipulated crystal has no chakra or stamina bearings in versus situations.

Hyōton [ Ice Release ]
The act of combining wind and water chakra in order to generate water-composed ice. This method can be performed on existing bodies of water, or by manipulating the minute amount of water molecules in the air, either way, it is an impressive and powerful feat that requires only a single hand. Ice created this way lays dormant- they are not attacks on their own.
It should be noted that the ice can still be shattered or sliced by physical forces strong enough, one [1] rank higher as per normal. Attacks without chakra cannot damage the ice.
___Rank D: Small to medium amounts of water to ice. ( Deep puddles, pools, etc. )
___Rank B: Large amounts of water to ice. ( Ponds, etc. )
___Rank S: Massive amounts of water to ice. ( Creeks, etc. )
• Requires [10] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.
• If you cannot learn a certain rank of technique, you cannot create ice equal to that amount. ( A genin cannot learn A ranked jutsu, so he cannot turn massive amounts of water into ice. )

Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]
Attribute
This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with.
• Requires [5] posts to learn.

Inventory: x5 Senbon x5 Kuni x5 Suriken

OOC:

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:12 am
User Image
.xanother night i sink into my lonely bed xxxx to shut out every sound. xxxx as i scream inside my head xxxx these are the scars that have brought me where i am today
the only lie i see is now - INSIDE OF MY HEADxxxx◈◈xxxxthe only truth slips through - MY FINGERTIPS IN THE END

Once Soraru felt like he had the boys attention, given the few seconds of staring before he actually spoke, he let go of his forehead and took a step back to give him space. While he was a bit confused by the boys sudden heated redness on his cheeks, Sora just remarked it as another effect of Hokori's meek, easily embarrassed personality. The other boy revealed that he'd been recruited on the same day, which likely meant that he didn't have any academy training. Which also translated over to mean his chakra control wasn't the best either. He continued on to mention that he did have some prior training in glassmaking, something that the young swordsman still remained curious over. Hokori finished his words early though, leaving conclusions still not drawn, and an ever curious Soraru still unsatisfied.

Oh well, baby steps.

The guy managed to speak up some more which was impressive in its own right, and Sora smiled proudly for it. "I'm sure glassmaking will see its use on our team. No matter which way things go, I'll protect you. The both of you. I'm at least good at that kind of thing." He said, bumping the side of his fist over his chest again where his heart was at, an action which displayed confidence and assurance, an emphasis to his words. His eyes wandered over to Miko, before he dropped his fist and backed up a bit more off to the side, so that the both of them were in his line of sight. "While I'm not sure if I can divulge all the details yet, I should mention that I was outside the village up until earlier today. Myself and two others went out to seek answers and follow the enemy when those creatures started to leave the village. We followed them for about a day before we were captured, and held against our will until yesterday when the Raikage's adviser Wanryoku helped get us out in one piece. I figure that I should get that out of the way now before it gets brought up in any other way later, to explain why I haven't been around." While all of that was the truth, he failed to divulge all the information. Like the kidnappers being Konoha shinobi, the near death of Shukenja, the names of the other two involved, and the topic which lead to a small breakdown in front of the ANBU captain.

It didn't have anything to do with matters of trust with the two in front of him, though in honesty he didn't have a shred of it for them. They were completely new in his life. and ruined his "never meet anyone more than once" mentality. They weren't to blame, but it was still something that irked him beneath the surface. Then there was the fact that telling everyone they were probably going to war with Konoha wasn't going to go well. Panic, attacks, both citizens and Shinobi alike leaving the village. Although I do feel like Kumogakure is stronger than them. He thought, his experience in the other village allowing him to come up with that much, although it had been around a year and a half since then. "On another, less foreboding note, it would appear that our squad leader is the last for full introductions. I'd also like to know what our squad is all about, since you offered to tell." He turned his attention to Miko, blue eyes a little more focuses and piercing than they were with Hokori. Could it have been that he found her leadership to be some sort of challenge? Possibly. He'd been spoonfed leadership rolls up to the point that he was going to rule a whole country because of the blood in his veins. The thought of actually competing for that kind of role rather than just getting it because he wanted it was quite the enticing thought to Soraru.

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:40 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō could only nod, head bowing slightly again in the face of that friendly assurence, of that confidence. "Thank you." The Hari clan member spoke softly. With nothing else to do or say that felt fitting in that moment, Honō could only stand there and listen, chest both swelling and constricting at the story of his teammate's bravery and experie-what? Honō's head shot up, green eyes wide and face quickly draining back to its normal pale colour. A thrum of energy was obviously now strung through his body, spine straight and shoulders pulled back while he leaned more on his toes. "You've barely been back for a day - are you not injured?" His words were rushed, and pronounciation even more crisp, if it were possible. Unable to hold himself back any longer, Honō stepped forward, head tilting as he openly appraised the other male now.

It was with obvious restraint that he didn't move any closer. The hands he had clasped in front of him were now lifted, the long, transparent sleeves of his outerwear now falling down to reveal the slim, tight muscle in his forearms, along with the thin, numerous cuts that were scattered there and across his fingers. After a few more moments, apparently oblivious to Soraru's press on Miko's introduction, Honō's green eyes narrowed. Did Wanryku find them so quickly that no injuries could be sustained? Or was Soraru just polite enough to not have been made a target? Still, the boy remained silent, the worry energising him into movement far more than his earlier fear ever did.

Still, Honō couldn't deny he was impressed. Soraru mentioned he had little training, that he was only named a shinobi of the village around the time Honō was, yet he had gone to follow the attackers while Honō had remained in the safety of his clan's district, helping to sweep the streets and mourn the lost. He never thought to follow after the attackers, though he knew he would have only caused more troubles...

Chakra: 150/210
Stamina: 150/210

Other

AD Reaper Elyse

Royal Oatmeal

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:49 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

Sitting casually with a patient demeanor Toso was skimming through the books of which he had purchased. In short truthfully there wasn't much to read as after reading but a few words both books seemed to just feed their information into the squid's head and the pages becoming blank. Toso shook his head after the overwhelming information that was provided and remained with a patient smile. For some odd reason he felt an unnatural feeling of being strapped for time. He'd be sure to make the training as quick as he could. Although he had truthfully very little ideas in regards to how Liori would contribute.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:385/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 801/801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  TheRealKiru
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  magcookie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:00 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/575 || Stamina :: 220/220
    Miko's set up was to get her new team members talking ahead of her, and from simply listening after her boisterous reception to Soraru she'd piece together how she felt about him. Miko was always the type that was slow to trust and read between the lines of what people said and didn't say. Her grandfather always made it clear that it took all but one or two words to elude to certain kind of mind set. The tenses in which you spoke of a persons actions, and the slight physical gestures you subconsciously did when you told a conscious of subconscious lie. Miko wasn't any kind of expert but she'd proven to be a good eye for detail in dire straights before. Similar to the two set before her she'd been placed in the middle of a horrible situation on her first day. Though unlike them she was certain their was blood on her hands for her inability and mistakes during that time rather than the guilt trip Wanryoku brought down at the assembly. Their interaction seemed to show an immediate "recognition" of the other, they seemed rather aware and concerned with one another. It almost made Miko picture the two as old friends or lovers, but given her mental examples of those relationships they sometimes bared the similar airs of affection and concern.

Honō's stammering eventually stilled it's self enough to allow a proper conversation to be carried out, and he'd somewhat etched out a introduction. though initially sparse in detail or much personality. On the other end was the rather fluid "Ole Blue" and his clear charisma seemed to shine through. Something Miko just on principle and experience never trusted. It was probably one of the reasons she warmed to the idea of just hanging out in a casual setting wit Honō given his social anxiety. Miko was a person taught to wear masks and never let on about her deeper thoughts, it made her sometimes excessively paranoid, but she was always aware and observant. soraru seemed to pour it on a little thick given that even though he was pretty new to the village he seemed to wear the face of someone who already had a proper respect for both Honō and his family and the Raikage alike even though he himself likely didn't grow up in a society that bared no influence from their actions or if it did it was only minuscule showing of what their names might of meant if he was of a more civilian class. Yet here he was a boy from the iron country a long way from home seeking chakra control help though he seemed to have the main skills of his homeland pretty easily grasped and even other jutsu didn't seem like much of a problem for him. Being a sensor Miko could feel the difference in the chakra and stamina of the two and even despite the apparent difference in quantity, she couldn't say BLUE was even feeling a Iota of struggle from adjusting like his story might let on.

Miko didn't say anything about all this she simply continued to grin and lay back in her seat and watch the two from the bridge of her nose as they muddled through an introduction. Well mostly Honō, and patiently awaited her turn. She knew she'd be put on the spot once they'd gotten their plesentries out of the way. Something just felt like she was watching two peacocks fanning their colorful feathers at one another. Honō being the more skittish of the species, but Soraru seemed like he was a GRAND OLE BLUE BIRD.
    Miko found herself simply laughing at their rather familiar meeting of forehead from her angle of the view.
    "Chehehe, you don't want to insult the man by look'em in the eyes Honō? How else ou gonna see what kind of dude you really work'in with? Anyway, you just meet him, but I guess you got that innate instinct to sniff out your own and act accordingly, huh? "

Miko wouldn't add on to that statement the question was rhetorical, but she'd say it to just put out a line to her thinking to fish for more just natural to the flow of conversation. To the trained or aware seeing those who know how to work a "spin" on a subject weren't likely to be honest men. Again, another trait Honō seemed to lack that made her comfortable with him. Sitting up right in her chair and clasping her hands on the desk before her letting the length of her sleeves drape her forearms, Miko would look between the two and give a more direct focus on their exchange. Honō continued with information Miko was already aware of but he'd neglected to share with their new compatriot earlier. As for Soraru he seemed to jump right in and swear himself to the pair of Honō and herself a little too easily.
    Then as he filled them in on the point of details on him having been a new genin that had followed the monsters, she'd put together the fact that Axel not too long ago came to find her when he was all malnourished and Wan left only after the assembly. Making those missing from it likely the people involved in this tale. Soraru was a stranger, and Miko wouldn't of been able to place him, but Axels presence was noticed and especially the ninja animal that paired with Hakanai.

A shadow was cast over her features as she was in deep thought n how the dots of their own actions caused waves at the assembly that made trouble for one of the few people she considered a natural friend. She bared down into her thoughts silently and all but moments her mind would fill in blanks.
    So Hatsu's attack was indirectly influenced by this scoundrel and Axel. Best to let it rest, not my cross to bare given the circumstances and that she's alright. though it does mean he made a really dangerous decision with little ability to assure survival, and if not all but for a rescue would of just rotted to death or been slaughtered. Lucky he was fresh to the ranks and didn't know anything...doubting monsters capture people. It was likely some known or new enemy of the village or our land perpetrating the deed. no notion as to how long it was, but Wan didn't seem to be absent all to recently and finding them would of likely took time as well as coming home. So he's got courage, but he's a bit of knuckle head. he's fancy with his words, but I can't say he's one for telling you something without editing or redacting the parts you probably don't need to know or he doesn't want me to know. He wears his mask well, but he shouldn't b*ll$hit a b*ll$hiter so fresh from a jarring experience like that. Leaves him open to saying things all out of habit rather than design.

In a long drawn out sigh as to sound like Miko was yawning once the tables was turned around onto herself. For introductions she'd raise her head to level her eyes to look between the two older and taller males before her. Grin still on her face she'd look to Honō and notice the lack of his own experience with medical ninjutsu. Despite his physical injuries from work and possibly other kinds of "work" he'd formed those scars due to likely a personal physician tending to him or more minimal means were taken to tending to his scars. His arms length examination was cut, but there wasn't really much she could imagine him being able to about BLUES wounds even if he was still sorely afflicted by them other than taking him to the hospital.

[Cue: Current Miko theme: Long Live the Chief]

"My turn at lasss~t, Well as we're going with formal intro's I guess I'll give my full name, Miko Tengoku. Not a big family, not a big name, but i mean to change that and help change things for this village while I'm at it. I'm a puppeteer, but I'd figure from my practice you would pic up on that bit. I dabble in a few other things that make me a pretty good tracker and read of characters around me. Joined up a fair year or more before you two, grew up here in the village near the edge of the village limits. "
    Pushing back her chair as she'd take a breath to before continuing her introduction of herself and her objective for the squad in terms of their team work. Coming to stand with her palms pressed flat to the surface of the table she'd slightly be leaning forward returning the focus she was given.

"As for my thoughts on what we'd be about it's real simply. Or at least right now it is; Community and perseverance...Hehe, that's all I got right now. I've been struggling with something when it comes to my home and the occupation that is "shinobi". It's tat if you donlt have some kind of creed to share with your team you're doomed to make mistakes due to lack of trust, experience, and a number of bad crap I figure is obvious to at least two of us here given your story So-Ra-Ru.
    Pointing to Honō Miko would cal his attention specifically.

"Also Honō, back off him a bit. I figure you've never seen Eiseijutsu before but they pretty much can heal all kinds of wounds or mental trauma...though the later is the more difficult of the two and the more lasting, that being something I figure all of us share here, and at least need to be upfront about it with simply a nod if you don't wanna go into details. I don't feel like you're the most honest of people BLUE eyes, but you're not better or worse than any member of my family in that respect, though that's not saying much. Back on topic though..."

"I'm trying to work out a team that works best at thinking in the field or even before we reach it as how to best handle rain of crap that seems to keep hitting my home, OUR home, YOUR home now Soraru. I don't mind you watching my back, but don't think me and my guy "Scarecrow" Honō over there can't handle ourselves. We ain't much for rough housing but a fights both the physical part and the strategic, be it intuitive or trained. We're all different and that makes us seem to be a odd set, but I think of it as being well rounded. Mission wise we;re on standby for a stealth mission of surveillance...or more, and it's perfect practice, Chehehe. We'll watch each others backs, and I'll help you towards any aspirations you may have, any cost, any job with in reason and that can be respected."

"My word is my bond, and it builds the respect I'll need to make that change I talked about before. Lastly I came up with the nickname MOB cause I figure I've always been a one girl army when facing any trouble set in front of me. first in my mind , and then i put the tools of my trade to it."

"I asked Honō on the first day he meet me as his squad leader what he thought was the Will of our village, what was his dream, and what did he think was the worth of this village or himself in it (?)... though you kinda new Blue you seem quick on the uptake like with them jutsu. SO I ask you the same. Also pay attention to your words, they can mean everything sometimes. No looking to Honō for help either, he gave his answer and it is a surprise, I must say. "

OOC : Mission Claim
    ((OOC:
    ))

¥ Ryo: 6,625 | ¥ AC: 3,425
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Kugutsu no Jutsu [-5 chakra]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}
    - Training Wooden Puppet [Attuned Training] [D-rank]

Mission::

Interacting with::
    BlackFruity

Royal Oatmeal

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250
    PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:22 pm
    User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
    Mood:: Annoyed

Liori wasn't sure if the little squidling had started following after her but she figured even if she didn't the squidling would likely join them soon. Running her hands through her hair she let out a long sigh, her head pounding as she entered through the academy's front doors to track down her leader. After wandering the halls without much luck she to just give up and go find a corner to nap in, but alas she caught sight of Toso's over sized coat acting like a beacon. She grumbled to herself before walking over to where he was seated, it seemed the little one hadn't beat her here so she wasn't the slowest. 'Now we start the waiting game,' She thought to herself as she settled on the ground next to the jell-o man, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes, 'Might as well make the most of it and relax.' She shifted in place against the wall to get more comfortable as she tried to think of what she would go on a stealth mission besides making her clay birds to follow the person from above.

[ooc: shitty quick post to move it along]

Chakra Pool:: [485 //505]
    Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

NecroPlant

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:01 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    x Vɪʟʟᴀɢе ▫ Kumogakure x Rᴀɴκ ▫ Genin x Cʟᴀɴ ▫ Hojo
    x Cнκ ▫ 415 / 415 x Sᴛᴀ ▫ 185 / 185 x Rʏо ▫ 両900 x Aϲ ▫ 1,050

Her little detour towards the training grounds of Kumo had done Ara good. Some time to clear her mind had made the squidling return to her happy and cheerful self. She ran along the streets of the town, her arms bent backwards in a "V" shape, just from one of those children's comic books that the nearby shops sold all the time. She got a few eyes on her, mostly wondering how somebody so young and childish could indeed be one of the genin of the village. She didn't stop to prove them wrong though, she had places to be, things to ink. Hurrying onto the training grounds, Ara caught sight of her comrades, thanks to the coat of her Papa Squid sticking out like a sore thumb among all of the other shinobi here. "Found ya!~" Ara called, immediately making a b-line for the two before tripping and flailing around in the air for a bit. She quickly curled up into a ball effortlessly, thanks to her flexible nature, and playfully rolled towards her two comrades before popping up in front of the team leader, or who Ara's first candidate would be. "Sorry for the wait, Toso-kun! I'm here now, ika~" She then spun around on her heel to face Liori before giving her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry about grabbing your chest without going through the proper Hojo clan traditions of asking if you were ticklish and other stuff, Ori-chan. If you want, you can grab my boobs as payback." Oblivious to the context of what she said, Ara gave an innocent smile and presented herself towards Liori in case she wanted to, which chances were that she would not, but it was not like that thought would carry into the child's head. Oh Toso, how much of a bad role model you were.

xI N F O
    •·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
    ● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
    Shimizu Ika [ Clear Water Squid ]: Sacrificing the physical attributes of a squid and leaning toward a squid's vast intelligence, the Hojo clan member reduces the cost of Suiton based techniques by 1 Rank. [Does not Apply to Ink]
    Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost 5 less chakra to perform.
    Squiddly Body: Due to her heritage, Ara is quite flexible with her body, able to bend more easily than others.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
    ● Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
    ● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
    ▣ Kunai [x15]
    ☐ N/A
    ""

NecroPlant

magcookie

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Battle: Rogue 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:05 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

"Wonderful Bloop. Worry not Ara-chan. I'll be giving you an opportunity to redeem yourself. " He spoke with a pleased voice as the most recent Atlas that had provided its information was closed making a resound slap shut. Toso would then fill his sleeves with the now empty atlases. The pages albeit blank were still paper after all and it would be a downright waste to simply throw them away. "Well we should get this training under way then. First I need to see just how stealthy you are. In both close quarters and from a distance bloop. To do that we're going to play a game. Bloop. Keep your eyes on me if you don't mind Bloop." Toso would then form a string of hand signs what seemed to be a mystery beneath his long inconspicuous sleeves. In doing so tiny mini implosions would occur to form identical replicas of Toso made of ink. The four Toso's would divert each going their separate ways.

"It's essentially a game of hide and seek mixed with tag Bloop. Only if you get caught it may be game over. The two of you will be up against each other Bloop. Allow me to explain the rules of the game Bloop." Toso would produce his other two extra limbs from his back as he began to go into specifics. Making X's and O's, 1's and 2's with them to show what was good and what was bad and what certain actions were worth. "Now then scouting any of the clones locations and behaviors going unnoticed will net you one point. However, getting noticed at all will net a whopping zero Bloop. Now you could just go about marking each of their locations without getting caught netting one point each bloop. However, if you manage to tag one of my clones going unnoticed you'll get yourself two. On the other hand if you attempt this and get touched yourself you will receive a negative point. Destruction of the clones is prohibited bloop. After all I won't know the results unless they all reconvene bloop. Needless to say getting zero points across all four clones is inexcusable bloop we are ninja after all bloop. As such, a final score of zero will result in a punishment." An eerie aura of what could be a twisted smile and darkening of Toso's glasses added a weight behind the word 'punishment'.

Toso's demeanor then shifted back to the normal stalwart monotony that seemed to lack any form of providing hints. "Now then the winner will of course be rewarded and the loser will only receive a wag of the tentacle unless of course they wind up with zero. I'll be here waiting of course and no worries of having to stray to far all the clones on the premises. Bloop. Happy hunting. Bloop." Toso would then would continue sit down on the bench he was presently sitting on leaving his students to the task he had given them.

~Location Clone 1~
                                                                  Training Grounds Wooded Area
                                                                  Tree Canopy
                                                                  Aerial Visibility: Difficult (Can see the clone barely but not it's behavior)
                                                                  Behavior: Drawing Squid Symbols on the Tree

~Location Clone 2~
                                                                  Training Grounds Dojo Building #2
                                                                  Inside
                                                                  Aerial Visibility: Impossible
                                                                  Behaviour: Coatless, incorporating himself with a group of Genin practicing Tai-chi in the direction of the doorway.

~Location Clone 3~
                                                                  Training Grounds Dojo Building #1
                                                                  Behind It
                                                                  Aerial Visibility: Clear
                                                                  Behaviour: Appears to be brooding next to a trashcan. Tentacles out, incredibly twitchy.

~Location Clone 4~
                                                                  Inside the Academy
                                                                  Aerial Visibility: Impossible
                                                                  Behaviour: Pretending to be part of a lesson in the middle row surrounded by students.

Notes:
                                                                  For General Scouting Roll a D20 1-5: Failure 6-20 Success

If attempting to perform a stealth tag. Roll a D6, Even: Success, Odd: Failure. If failed I will roll a D6, Even: Clone does not tag you, Odd: The Clone tags you.

For Clone 4: 1-2: Success 3-6: Failure. These odds will also determine whether that clone tags you or not.

You can intentionally fail if you want to. >>

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:325/325❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 801/801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [2]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  TheRealKiru
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  magcookie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:14 am
    User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
    Mood:: Content

Liori opened an eye when she heard some odd sounds not coming from the jell-o man next to her. She raised a brow as she witnessed the young squidling rolling around in front of them before springing back from her previous ball state with excitement. The little one then went on to apologize to Toso for showing up last. Liori was happy the incident at the shop seemed to be being forgotten, but alas the squidling didn't grant her that small mercy. Her apology being followed with an offer of groping her own chest. Liori's face deadpanned to the girls offer, staring her directly in the eyes. "I'll pass if its fine with you squid-kid." Her face then shifted back to a mischievous state, but before she could act on her new idea Toso called for both their attention while making four clones. Lifting herself off of the ground she turned her focus to the jell-o man as he went over the rules of his little 'game,' essentially hard core hide and seek with the two of his students being the seekers. She could only sigh at the game in question she was fine observing the clones from afar but the moment he mentioned getting up in their grill without being seen she could tell she wasn't going to enjoy it. "Effooorrttt!" She groaned raising a fist to the sky and shaking it at the clouds, "Alright alright... go easy on me Ara." She made a small smile at the squidling in question. She weaved a quick set of hand seals before winking at the small girl. "See ya." She hummed with a mock salute to Toso before falling backwards towards the ground, her body sinking into it like it was water until she was gone from sight. She took a moment to re-orientate herself to the nature of the earth military movement, looking up and observing the pair of squids from beneath. Tapping her chin she started to recal the initial directions the clones went in, the images flashing before her eyes. 'At least two went in the direction of the main building but that could have just been a diversion while in sight. Meh, might as well try to follow the rules and not just wait here until its over... Though it is tempting to grab the squidling and pull her under to buy time. Nah, cant find it in me to be that mean to her...' She mused to herself, with a shrug of her shoulders she began swimming her way towards the main building leaving the squildings legs firmly above the surface.

[Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu used, Rank E USED! -5 chakra]
    [ooc: Man it sure is tempting to just fail it on purpose...]

Chakra Pool:: [480 //505]
    Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

NecroPlant

TheRealKiru

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:05 am
    User Image

"Wh- Haaaah?" Soraru exclaimed when Hokori suddenly approached him, taking a half step back when the other bo took a step forwards. He wasn't the first to ask if he was hurt, the nurses back at the Hospital had done that plenty already. While he was sure that he wasn't treated gently when it came to actually getting him to the cave and tying him up, he didn't sustain any real lasting wounds. In the moment, he couldn't help but notice that his teammate seemed like a completely different person, his green eyes wide and directly on him, words no longer meek or held back with nervousness. It was definitely an interesting change, and Sora couldn't help but smile a bit more at the chance to interact with unique personalities. However the increased interest on his features was masked with a more sheepish smile than an amused one, his hands coming up to chest level in playful defense. "I'm fine, don't worry about it. I was tied up pretty roughly, but there's no real wounds on me. The nurses gave me something for my exhaustion, since walking back took a whole day, but it's starting to wear off now I think. Other than being a fair bit tired, there's no harm done." He was actually the only one to go through what they did with no damage. Axel nearly got choked out for trying to make a move, and Shukenja had his throat slit with a jagged blade, then nearly choked himself out later to risk getting Sora free. As for himself, he hadn't made any big moves, and played the "captor" role appropriately, as he went through life playing roles. It was partly because he knew that the village would account for a missing Chuunin, and the tamers pet, given that she was also at that rank, he believed. From the time in the Dojo as the blizzard raged, he noted that there was some tension and possibly bad blood when it came to three people. Axel, Hakanai, and Shukenja. With two of those people missing, she was bound to make a scene, although he had no clue in the way that she did it until Hanna told him that Hakanai stabbed someone. Definitely quite the way to get out a message, although that meant that he was somehow slightly linked to a possible death or injury depending on the severity of the stabbing. Since he was also claiming full responsibility for taking the two others out of the village, it probably meant that he had apologies to make to others. Unless everyone just forgets and I can move on as the kidnapped victim, but since when have I lived in a perfect world?

Then came Miko's turn to speak, or should he simply call her Tengoku-san? No, it seemed like she wasn't anything close to formal. She continued on to say things that he already figured were true, such as being a puppeteer, along with dabbling in other things. She stood up, he assumed to look more serious in her speaking, and continued on to tell him what he thought Shinobi were all about. Community and perseverance. Well yeah, that's the obvious answer. But since when are things so simple? After all, if things were all about community, then secretive cells like the ANBU and Oinin wouldn't exist. Villagers were more willing to pay extra or request more Shinobi for work if everyone got along with one another, but that wasn't purely necessary. After all, they knew well enough that without their protectors, they had nothing. Then of course, the old saying, "to be a shinobi is to endure", which went hand in hand with her thought of perseverance. Although what did he know? For all he knew, he could have just misinterpreted her words, as he was more Samurai than Shinobi. Their wills weren't to be understood by his kind, and vice versa. What ended up catching his interest, confusion, and small bit of ire was the mention of his dishonesty. He knew well enough that he didn't screw up. After lying for twelve years or so, he knew the process well before he entered an interaction, and planned his words accordingly. It took quite awhile to make the motions appear seamless and not robotic in the slightest either. The front of optimism and confidence was an often questioned one, however the way he went about it was perfect, covering any gaps in his front soon after they revealed as to completely stop anyone from assuming the worst of him. From the mention of his chakra control, he covered his tracks by saying that all he was good at was infusing his weapon for Bukijutsu, and already made the mention that his chakra far outdid his other reserves, which was all true, in fact. As it stood, his Ninjutsu was weak, and he had only learned a single Genjutsu. As for leaving holes in his story of leaving the village, he let them know beforehand that he wouldn't put in all the details. In any lie he made towards them, there was not an ounce of reasonable doubt, which allowed him to draw a conclusion.

She's just like me, except that she's pulling this one out of her a**. You think too much, sometimes you like to draw your own conclusions. She's right, but she doesn't know what she's right about, or why she's right. Which means....ahh, I may just be able to have some fun with this. If she's expecting dishonesty, then I can play with that. His mind worked, and came up with its own counteraction while she continued to speak, talking about her thoughts on the team. While a fight was both physical and strategic, it was easily possible for them to be outplayed or surprised by an unknown force, as his kidnapping taught him well enough. When it came to that, they either needed to go full onto the assault with him or stand behind him to examine and strike their weaknesses from afar while he got up in their faces. They needed a dispersal technique beforehand, such as a set of clones on the main path while they walked an alternate one. If anyone got the jump on the clones, they could strike from behind. If anyone caught them on the alternate path, they had the possibility of substituting with the clones or fighting it out. Either way, he could both take damage and deliver it while they could likely only do one or the other. As long as they had a way to get back while tossing him into the path of fire, they'd have a good setup. It took him a moment to catch himself and realize that he was thinking too much, since when it came to strategics and team placements he could let his mind run for hours. Hokori was inexperienced and would definitely need help as it was currently. Miko may have considered herself a one woman army, but they needed to have the thought planted in their minds that any one of their enemies may be prepared to deal with such a person.

Her speech ended when she asked him a few questions which could be perceived as difficult. What was the Will of Lightning, his dream, and what was the worth of the village? "You're asking a boy from the Iron Country who has only a weeks worth of experience as a Shinobi what the Will of Lightning is? You don't think that's not even the slightest bit idiotic?" He asked, stepping further away from Hokori as he spoke, his personality suddenly taking a dip from the cheery, confident, optimistic personality to a more rude, serious one. His eyes suddenly looked much more like a Hakemoto's with how neutral they looked, his expression calm and controlled. Was it his actual personality? Not even close. But it was what he was meant to be raised to be, and it was another test for Miko's analytical skills. "Right now, I can't find myself caring about it, since the truth is never for us to find anyways. It finds us in the dire, tense moments, not when we go looking for it. Otherwise you're just grasping at straws and pointlessly wasting your time with the wrong answer, because you want so desperately for it to be what you think it is. That's just not how it works." He said, and although his front may have been a lie, his words were as honest as possible. His own "truth" was that a majority of the time, people never found what they were looking for. It was the other way around. It was the same as waiting for an opportunity to present itself in combat. You don't just force it to happen, otherwise you just end up the one making mistakes, and the enemy makes their own move. "If you want my take at an incorrect answer though, I'll tell you Kinsukuroi. It's one of the many tedious practices of my country, but it has meaning. When pottery breaks, practitioners of it will fill in the cracks with gold to both highlight the damage and appraise it. Because according to the practice, things that have suffered and remain standing gain more meaning, and become more beautiful. Before the attack on the village, I didn't see any squads, and everyone was running around just doing whatever they could for their own self benefit. When the creatures made a move on us, I saw more people hunkering down or doing nothing for their own safety, instead of listening to the Raikage's order: Protect the villagers, something that I'm sure everyone in the village with a headband didn't even need to be told. Wanryoku-sama told me how many died, which means that a lot of people didn't do their part. No matter how pathetic it is, we're past that now. Now there are squads, people are trying to atone for what they couldn't do, and nobody is getting their hand held anymore. That's the gold which filled in the cracks. Maybe it's just purely speculation, but I feel like Kumogakure is the best when it comes to strengthening after it suffers. I think everyone trying to better themselves now has a mark of gold, and that mark is the closest thing I can grasp to the Will of Lightning. In my mind, the worth of the village also equates to how much gold fills in those cracks." He told her, his hands clenching into fists. Somewhere in those words, through the lining, were his own true emotions, and he had let that slip. But he still held guilt and disgust in his heart, and his body just forced him to let it out, no matter how much his mind protested. Although anyone craved to be so, nobody was a perfect being. Soraru had his own damage that he needed to fill in, and he did so by not rejecting that disgust, embracing it instead, just as someone he respected told him to do. It was for his own growth.

"As for my dream? I'll answer with some honesty that you believe I lack: It's not for either of you to know. Dreams mean something when you keep them sacred and close to the heart, not when you spout it off to everyone." He told them, not willing to comply to all that she asked him of. She'd just have to accept that he was a fairly secretive person who cared quite a bit about the importance of some values. Enough to not tell them to anyone who asked. They were going to be working together, so all she needed was an "honest" impression of him, not knowledge of his dreams, aspirations, or thoughts on the village. He'd be up front about the majority of his thoughts to them, and wouldn't leave them desiring more when it came to a team member who would try to sync up with them well. "I'm not going to apologize for my bluntness either. If people don't find things to be serious about, if there's not a fire in the eyes, then what's the point? Instead of asking those questions, you should probably ask what others are serious about instead of their dreams. So, to both you and Hokori-san, that's what I want to ask right now."

((I'm probably not justified for a picture change, but red looks soooooo good with this shade of blue and white and I'm an image whore who can't control himself pls send help))

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:02 pm
    User Image
    Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                  Honō wasn't discouraged by the surprised back-step of Soraru, all familiar with how his cousins would voice their frustrations at his overbearing fussing when they strated to play rough with each other. And Soraru's attempt at quelling the Hari clan member's worries did little more than smooth the worry lines on Honō's forehead. Honō knew his limitations, and made no move to pretend he knew anything about healing and the like, but still he couldn't stop his worries. "Please don't push yourself..." He spoke softly. Green eyes slid down, staring without seeing at Soraru's chest, his worry over Soraru's health still a live wire through his shoulders. But his hands had moved down to be clasped gently in front of him, and they were no-longer trembling. The sleeves gently fell to cover his arms once more, the thin scattering of scars hidden under the sheer material. "Ah," Honō looked up, eyes bright and a hand lifting to gently place a relaxed spread of fingers just over his lips.

"You think so too?" Honō was now even more convinced that this new man that had joined them was of some high-class upbringing. "Ah!" Green gaze darted from Soraru to Miko, a look of some distress on his features. "Please, Miko sensei, I'm not..." He grimaces, feeling like he's worked himself into a pit about a misconception of himself. "I'm a low-ranking member of the clan. Please don't mistake me as a member of the main household." He bowed at the waist. Honō didn't want to make Miko feel bad about the mistake, knowing it was all caused from Honō's own inept communication skills. Still, if anyone thought he was trying to make himself as more important than he actually is, it could cause problems for his immediate family members.

"Yesma'am." He quickly uttered at Miko's request to back from worrying. The reprimand, though not harsh, left Honō feeling a dark hole drill its way into his stomach, knowing his anxiety may cause him to break the order later on. The tone of the exchange between Miko and Soraru, much to Honō's dismay, suddenly turned blunt, confrontational. Honō felt himself shrinking further and further into his own shoulders as they bantered back and forth. And with Miko constantly bringing him up, as if he was part of this arguement, only served to make his colour drain and chest pound. And he had no ground to stand on to and stop them either, knowing his interference would only cause more problems. His gaze was nailed to the floor, frozen in worry, wishing the words being thrown in front of him would cease. And the blunt way of speaking that Soraru's dream was neither of their business felt like a huge wall smashed its way in between them, leaving the Hari clan member feeling bruised and disorientated. Soraru had seemed so open and friendly before...

Honō bowed his head lower, shame colouring his cheeks once more and he stayed silent. Serious about? What was Honō serious about - what would even count towards it? He could say he was serious about pleasing his family, but what extra measures has he done to prove it? The same for when he was requested by the head family to join the academy, when he began to practice the tea ceremony, his work in the forge... none of it. He couldn't say he was serious about any of it without a huge fist of doubt punching him in the gut, keeping his head down. He wanted to flee, the tension pulled taut from his spine down to his calves. But it would only prove how much of a dissapointment he truly was - to himself and others. But... would staying even prove anything either? Honō's hands grasped each other even tighter, the strain evident in his posture, the weight of Soraru's words weighing heavy on him. His throat constricted, conflicted with both wanting to say something and trying to hold back the hot prickle of tears.

Chakra: 180/210
    Stamina: 180/210

Other

AD Reaper Elyse

Royal Oatmeal

Aspects
    Strengths:
    • Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
    • Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
    • Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
    apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
    Legendary Smith

Balanced Master

Lifetime Disciple

Reductions:
    • N/A

Personal Attributes:
    • A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:48 pm
    User Image
    E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
    I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] A stop by the market to pick up a couple of things--namely a new coat to avoid recognition of my plated one and some food, as well as a new vambrace that caught my attention for some reason--and I found myself, eventually, at the dojo. Unfortunately it was busier than I had hoped, which meant I'd be doing some sneaking around here shortly so as not to get spotted. Not that it was necessarily a bad thing if I was, I just couldn't escape the feeling that someone would want my attention.

Thankfully, I stayed unnoticed on my way inside to the library, where the scrolls needed for training were kept. Voices sounded from the doorway and, sticking the rest of a half eaten sandwich in my mouth, I leaded against the frame to listen in. One I recognized as Miko, given the numerous 'conversations' I'd had with her, but the second that spoke although familiar, I couldn't put a name to without a face. I missed whatever the puppeteer had said, but the second's snide retort answered that question for me, and more than caught my attention. The Will of Lightning? I assumed that meant the village. But it was a question I wasn't even sure I could answer easily. There was a brief pause before he continued, explaining his belief that truth found its way to us; we didn't find it. It was followed by a comparison to a tradition from his home to fill broken pottery with gold to make it more valuable than before. A mention of my orders and that no one had followed them, but that the shinobi had learned something from it in order to become something greater.

Perhaps it wasn't exactly the answer I'd hoped for, but the fact that this newcomer--he'd mentioned only having a week's worth experience as a member of Kumogakure's ranks--was able to grasp what was expected of them when it seemed like none of the others could astounded me. But after hearing what had happened after I left, I couldn't quite agree that the genin had learned a lesson.

On the way, I dispersed my active shadow clone, so I could glean information on the reports given to it, and created a new one. From it, I learned that the three missing, Axel, Shu, and a genin Soraru, were retrieved safely by Wan. That rather than following orders to stand on dots made in the dirt at the academy, a fight broke out when Hakanai decided to attack Hatsu, who handed over her headband and retired as a shinobi. That there was a constant questioning of orders like we had no idea what we were doing. That the squads who were sent on missions to scout impending doom still hadn't left. And then the best parts. First off, the three missing boys were captured by Konoha operatives in the mountains when they went in search of the source of the ice monsters; evidently they were mining for some sort of glowing gem similar to what was found inside the creatures. Wan's attack forced a retreat but it meant war would likely soon be waged on the Fire Country.

Second, a posible army of <********> barbarians sat on the border of our country, and the squads sent to find out more information were just putzing around. It looked like I would be sending my ANBU instead to scout because simple orders couldn't be followed.

Oh, and lastly four former jounin of Kumo returned demanding headbands and their ranks back, which wasn't going to happen until I heard their stories personally.

Needless to say, I wasn't pleased.

And yet I found myself oddly calm about the situation. Maybe it was just the overwhelming negativity of the whole ordeal and I was numb to it at this point. Either way, despite what the boy speaking in the room said, it looked like I had some more hand-holding to do before the concept of doing as one was told could be grasped for themselves. Having your own goals and doing things on a whim because they felt right were all well and good, but only if they didn't cost the lives of one-fifth of my village.

Another male voice, timid enough that I was able to place it as Hono, the boy who'd fed Wan during the attack. I took that opportunity to slip into the room; I was pretty sure they weren't next to the entrance anyway, and I knew where the scrolls I was looking for were. I retrieved several to keep me occupied for a while and headed back out into the hall to find an empty room.

Said room was hard to come by, evidently, so I headed outside after grabbing two bokken from the storage. I supposed since many of the things I intended on learning were higher 'ranked' anyway, it was best to be out in the open so as not to risk breaking walls like Wan did. Dropping my pack and sword belt to the side I opened the first scroll.

Training
    I had a few styles with only a couple of techniques left in them to learn in them, so I chose to get them out of the way first. The first was a powerful parry that was designed to throw a person off their feet and, hopefully disarm them. I didn't really have anything to try the move on, so I used the swing as a warm-up of sorts. Bokken in hand, I swung down heavily into an invisible enemy's weapon.
    [Kuuso Seppun LEARNED]

Next in line, and the final technique of the style, was also a very powerful technique. I focused my chakra into my arms, flinching slightly as the force tried to cut at my flesh, and then down into the weapon in my hands. To avoid damaging my weapon, I fired it off the moment it was ready. A swirling vortex of pure chakra shot forward from my sword, churning through the air until it dissipated a good thirty or so feet away. I was glad now that I'd chosen a wide open space to train.
    [Wakare no Seppun LEARNED]
    [Stage Six of Kiss of Flesh and Steel mastered]
    [Slight increase to reflexes]

There were a few basic techniques to another style that were evidently added at some point, perhaps by the current master of the style. Either way they would only take a moment to go through. The first was a quick step not unlike Shunshin, but had a limited range of one step. It was fast and meant as an easy dodge to most basic attack. Anything with a wide range or a conical form, it wouldn't work so well against. I demonstrated it briefly by stepping forward and stepping back, using chakra to enhance my movement.
    [Linear Step LEARNED]

The next one would be a handy one as well. It allowed me to reinforce my weapon with chakra to make it much stronger and prevent it from breaking for a while, regardless of impact. I drew one of my real blades. Focusing chakra into my hand, I slid it down the blade, coating it with the ethereal energy. I gave the sword a couple satisfied swings and returned it to its sheath.
    [Reinforcement LEARNED]

Drawing the blade once more, I looked down at the next technique on my list. A hilt thrust, but powered with chakra, making it capable of breaking armor or sending an unarmored foe flying. It was simple and strong, like most of the style it was from. Running at a nearby dummy, I stopped short and jabbed the hilt of my sword into its chest. With a pulse of energy, the sack of hay was sent flying, leaving a puff of straw and dust in its wake.
    [Hilt Thrust LEARNED]

Finally was the technique I'd really been waiting for: Vorpal Blade. By coating the blade in dense chakra, it was forced to act twice as sharp as it actually was, allowing me to cut through virtually anything. Unwilling to damage anything, I stuck to swinging at the air for this one. I focused chakra into the sword until the steel practically gleamed with it and swung straight down, clipping the ground in the process. The blade cut into it as easily as it would through butter, and as cleanly as well. I just had to be careful not to hurt myself with it.
    [Vorpal Blade LEARNED]

As if Shunshin or Lightning Transformation weren't disorienting enough, this style also had a technique that allowed me to move very quickly in a single direction. It wasn't as mobile as Shunshin, but completely eclipsed the speed of it. Theoretically, I could use it to hit someone before they were capable of using the Body Flicker technique, which made it worth it. Giving myself plenty of space, I focused on a point across the clearing and shot forward. Almost instantly, I found myself at the other end, having traveled something close to two hundred feet instantaneously.
    [Movement of Steel LEARNED]

Facing back the way I'd just come from, I held my blade to the side. The next one created a wave of chakra that could cut similarly to the vorpal blade, and could extend out several meters before stopping. Easy enough to figure out. Charging the blade once more with chakra, I swung it horizontally in front of me releasing it all at once. I could see the air warp in front of me from the intensity of it before it dissipated almost where I'd been standing before.
    [Offense of Steel LEARNED]

Finally, the last was an enhanced state of being that prevented me from using Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, but I would be able to move much faster. As if I needed it. Centering my chakra similarly to when I entered one of the Hakemoto states, I shot forward once more. Not as quick as the Movement of Steel, I could still focus on where I was and what I was doing. The technique simply put the body into overdrive, making it capable of doing things it previously couldn't. After a moment, I slowed to a halt and took a moment to catch my breath.
    [Instant of Steel LEARNED]
    [Stage Six of Hagane no Shunkan mastered]

I let myself recover for a few minutes before moving on to style number three. All these stage six techniques were wearing me out. The first of them didn't really require practice per say, but more an analysis. To stop moving in a battle against several opponents meant certain death. I understood that well. The time spent practicing many techniques taught me to move much faster than I could before, and because of that, I could attack more in a smaller amount of time. It was essentially putting the body into overdrive, forcing me to use up my energy faster, but that wasn't such a bad cost if the opponent couldn't avoid it.
    [Riptide LEARNED]

The next technique did require practice, however. Focusing a great amount of my chakra into my blade, almost until it hurt. The chakra coated the blade, and then extended outward from it, turning my weapon effectively into a greatsword with the weight of a one-hander. I gave it a couple of test swings. This worked similarly to Incoming Tide, and was basically the same thing. It worked like its name, a Maelstrom, that could send enemies and weapons alike flying upon contact. That was pretty handy. Sighing in relief, I released the chakra and the blade returned to normal.
    [Maelstrom LEARNED]

With that, the techniques were completed. Setting up the dummy once more from where it had been thrown, I started hitting it as fast as my muscles would allow. The style had greatly increased how fast I could attack in general, and because of that, they would be much harder to avoid. This was a fantastic addition to my speed based attacks, and I could see much use coming of it in the future.
    [Soft as Water LEARNED]
    [Stage Six of Basai Bagua mastered]

Moving on meant drawing a second sword. I was switch to one of the more intense styles now, one that I'd already started but never got a chance to get far in training for it, but was probably my favorite due to the utilization of two swords. Later on, three, but just two for the moment. I gave the blades a couple of test swings at the dummy. Dual wielding was my preference, since I could attack faster with two, although it was a bit less reasonable. Not as bad as seven, I suppose.
    [Nitoryu LEARNED]

The actual techniques for the style were strange, to say the least. But the techniques themselves were simple enough to perform. Holding both blades out in front of me, I waited until an invisible opponent came close enough for me to strike, and spun quickly, swing the pair of swords in a wide circle around me.
    [Sai Kuru LEARNED]

Next in line wasn't really a technique, so I was a little confused as to why it was included on its own in the style. It was a stance, so maybe that was why, but all that was required of it was to hold my blades parallel to each other in front of me, I did just that to set up for the next couple of techniques on my list.
    [Nigiri LEARNED]

From my new stance, I let my chakra leak into my blades until they almost seemed to glow with it. The objective of this one, as well as the one that would follow it, was to release waves of chakra in the motion of a slash. Charging forward, I stopped short of my dummy and swung upward, releasing the pent up chakra. The strikes didn't really cut, but it sent the sack of hay flying yet again. With a sigh, I sheathed my blades and retrieved it.
    [Tourou LEARNED]

The next technique was a similar one to the last, just swung in a different direction. Drawing both swords again, I took up the Nigiri stance once more, legs apart and weapons held parallel to the ground in front of me. I focused chakra into the blades, and charged at the dummy again. Stopping short, I swung the swords downward, releasing a similar slash to the previous technique.
    [Outourou LEARNED]

Still in the same family of techniques, up next released a pair of projectiles. That was all there was to it really. Resetting the stance, I raised blades to the right, still parallel to one another. I charged them with chakra and then swung to the left, releasing with it two more slashes. Simple enough. At this point I was basically repeating the same thing over and over.
    [Hirameki LEARNED]
    [Stage Three of Santoryu mastered]

Evidently they had one of these techniques for each direction of the compass. Although it was in a different stage of the style, the next technique sounded exactly the same as the three before it. With a sigh, I took up the Nitoryu stance one more time and charged my blades. This time, I raised the swords above my right shoulder and swung down diagonally.
    [Samon LEARNED]

Finally moving on from that strange set of techniques, I returned my swords to their scabbards for the next one. This was where all that speed I'd built up through years of training started to pay off. Crouching close to the ground, my hands settled on the hilts. I took a deep breath, and then snapped the blades out, darting forward. Immediately returning them, the force of the release of chakra marred the ground behind me several feet. Whoops. That was a bit unexpected.
    [Nitou-Ryuu Iai: Rashoumon LEARNED]

This one was similar again to previous techniques, but spiraled instead of traveling straight, giving it a sort of drilling power rather than a slash. Holding both blades over my right shoulder, I pushed my chakra into them. I swung them one after another, sending the chakra blasts flying forward until they lost momentum and crashed into the ground a good distance away. Again, simple enough.
    [Nana-Juu-Ni Pound Hou LEARNED]
    [Stage Four of Santoryu mastered]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
    ☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
    ☁ UHV Shield

Royal Oatmeal

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 62250
    ┃☁ r y o | 24600
    ┃☁ c h a k r a | 1275 / 1275
    ┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1050 / 1050
    ┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
    ┃☁ m o o d | refreshed
    ┃☁ h e a l t h | tired
    ┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
    ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games