Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 pm
((Wow, my afternoon class just got canceled too! biggrin ))

"Finally get our vacation?" Van said, coiling himself around Mala a few times.

"Like I said, you pique my curiosity." There was that cheshire cat smile again as he turned onto his side while leaning on his elbow. "I have my own idea of normalcy, and people like you that stray from that baseline interest me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 pm
{Sweet! ^.^}

"Yes, we finally get our vacation!" Mala assured Van with delight.

"What do you consider normal, then?" Larai asked. "What makes me so different from the norm?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:36 pm
"For one thing, you don't seem to have any interest in romance. Another thing, you don't seem to have any interest in me, which as I've said is a rare occurance on par with flying pigs." Daemon said holding up fingers on his free hand as he listed off the items. "And then most girls are perfectly happy living their comfortable lives being good little housewives or what have you instead of traipsing around the world on assorted adventures."

"Now we just need to figure out what to do with all our newfound free time." Van said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm
"Why fall in love when all of the men out there are married, diseased, or gay? Why hide away in a man's kitchen to feed ungreatful parasites born of a difficult birth while the sorry b*****d entertains his mistress?" Larai pointed out, keeping a calm and seemingly uncaring tone as she spoke. "Adventures are fun, children are not. Adventures are dangerous and exciting, sitting at home all day while my sorry excuse of a man pretends to work is not. It's not hard to figure out why such a life would be dissatisfying."

"Relax, nap, and fool around?" Mala suggested. "After Anise is asleep in her crib, of course."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 pm
"Of course." Van said with a soft chuckle as he slowly reached up with his tail to tease Anise with.

"I'll have you know that not only do I fall under any of those categories, but I prefer to avoid dealing with children. Last little accident I brought about made my life hell..." he muttered with a scowl as he rolled onto his other side lest he let that conversation continue.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:19 pm
Larai didn't hear the grumblings, for now she was too distracted by her own. She muttured to herself, "Not only that, but what's the point in trusting someone only to be betrayed?" She, too, turned away in hopes of getting some rest.

Anise giggled in delight, grabbing at his tail now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 pm
And on that grumbled note, Daemon remained silent for the rest of the night as both got some shut eye.

Van smiled at the sight of his darling child laughing happily as he gently stroked her head with one hand for a bit before leaning down to give her a gentle kiss on the head. "We love you Anise."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:34 pm
When morning came, Larai slowly sat up and quietly yawned. After sitting up and letting her eyes adjust for a few moments, she carefully crawled towards the exit of the tent. She planned on getting a breath of fresh air, of feeling the cool and crisp breeze against her mostly exposed skin.

Anise grinned a baby grin at both Van and Mala, and gave a soft little hug to Van's head when he kissed her's.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:44 pm
"I kind of need that." Van said with a laugh before pulling away from Anise as he let her grab his tail in his place.

Daemon shivered briefly as the morning air slipped inside the tent. "Next town we hit we're getting me a sleeping bag." he said as he slipped his jacket on while joining Larai outside.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:56 pm
"With your portion of the treasure, of course." Larai replied easilly, stretching her arms out as she yawned once more. "Well, we should pack everything up and head to town as soon as possible. But first, I'm changing into something more modest."

Anise grabbed at Van's tail in delight.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:01 pm
"Make me tag along because of a bet, then practically make me pay for it. How generous of you." Daemon said rolling his eyes.

"At least we've found her a nice alternative to tugging on our hair." Van said smiling back up at Mala.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:09 pm
"Quit whining. At least I'm not making you pay for my expenses too." Larai said, rolling her eyes once more. "Now, would you rather pay for everything or just pay for yourself?"

"True, true." Mala agreed, thankful she wouldn't get another hairyank headache.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:20 pm
"I prefer option C, neither." Daemon half joked as he stretched and waited for Larai to pack up.

"I think she's ready for that nap now." Van said softly, seeing their daughter looking a bit on the woozy side.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm
Larai laughed. "Yeah, that'll happen." she snarked before heading in the tent to change. After zipping it up, she changed into a white blouse befitting a pirate maiden and simple brown pants to go with her brown boots. Once she was finished she came out with a broad grin on her lips as she started to take the tent down. "I wonder, since you're currently my accomplice, do you know how to divert the attention of Syrian guards?"

"Yes, I think she is." Mala said, now heading for little Anise's room.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:14 pm
"Oh I'm sure I could cook something up." Daemon said. A distraction was hardly befitting of his powers, but he didn't have much choice in the matter it seemed.

Van gently rocked Anise's crib with his as he watched her sleep for a bit with a smile on his face. He was having another case of warm parental fuzzies again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games