Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Fourteen - Fourth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna spent the majority of the train ride with Colton. Connor had disappeared off to the prefect meeting the moment they boarded, and Mackenzie was nowhere in sight. It was odd that the brunette didn't hunt down her boyfriend, to say the least, but Colton didn't do a great job of hunting her down either. However, he was a boy, and as far as Bree had learned, boys weren't very good at a lot of things. Nonetheless, she was sure they'd see Kenzie at dinner anyway. The train ride was nice and quiet, something Brianna wasn't used to. It allowed her to get a lot of reading and journaling done-- the blonde was trying this new thing where she decorated each page with a positive quote and made it look all pretty and colourful.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Prefect - Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver spent the train ride doing prefect duties, such as enduring the boring a** prefect meeting and patrolling the train. At least he got to do so with Reyna, his best friend. And his crush on her started to disappear the more he grew jealous of David. That p***k. Arnie was way out of his league and deserved to be with someone a little more like Oliver. Or actually, she deserved to be with Oliver. Not someone like him, what was the point of that? It sure as hell wouldn't make him any happier.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm pleading guilty to the way you make me wanna steal your heart
                                                ♫ ♫ No matter what you do, I'm gonna steal your heart

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:33 am
Light a roman candle with me.
Just a roman candle,
You can wear your sandals
And I'll pour you just one cup of tea.
Then you can go and rest
You haven't seen my best, so...

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷} {𝒰𝓃𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira got separated from her companions after getting off the train but wasn't entirely worried. They were all going to be going in the same direction eventually so they'd get reunited the. Now all she had to worry about is avoid getting trampled by those much larger than her. Thankfully when the call for first years rang out there was a little bit of leeway for her to make it through towards the groundskeeper. She hung towards the back of the little crowd so not to feel as claustrophobic while still keeping an eye for the twins and DJ. He was a little rough around the edges but he had way with his words that reminded her of her Tia Marina and she felt anyone with that level of clarity was worth hanging around. Elvira was nearly shoved into another girl and barely avoided stepping on her feet and gave a small glare towards the offending party (not that they noticed, rude) before apologizing to the other."Sorry, just because people are excited doesn't excuse rudeness."

Miss GryffindorK

Just spend an evening with me.
Just a lazy evening,
Then you could be leaving
Or we could stay and talk until three.
I will think it's magic and I'll hope you'll agree

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 pm
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Uniform /Thinking: he hugged me? Can I have more? /Currently with: Hikaru.

Lauretta had a voice that she hasn't heard for a while from behind her. "Hikaru!" She yelled at the top of her voice and not caring who would of heard her. Hikaru was her best friend and the person that made her smile like no one else can not even her own family would like her smile like he did. "I missed you to. I have to agree it has been way to long." She said to him. As he hugged her she started to blush as he released her from their hug she was still blushing redder than a ripe tomato. "You didn't have to ask to hug me." She said to him while she was still blushing her blonde hair off at him and beaming that she was able to see him again. "Wow, you've gotten taller and taller than me." She laughed something she hasn't done for many years.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:47 pm
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett nodded when Darcy introduced herself and then when she confessed to having trouble with the stairs he grinned and said, "It just takes practice. Then again I have the advantage of having to get used to them quick since Gryffindor House is in one of the towers. You're close to the kitchen right?" He paused and then added, "I like to explore the castle and grounds in my free time. As for where to go now, I think I can help. My sister graduated a few years ago from Hogwarts. She was a Ravenclaw. Anyways she told me we ride the carriages. They are pulled by these giant flying horses I think except you can't see them. Or you can't unless something bad has happened to you. Want to ride together?"

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Darcy's company is welcome}
                  river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Watching Lucien playing 'air-keytar' really intrigued Faina. "May have to try that. Looks like fun, if nothing else," she said with a bit of chuckle. Listening to what he said about his own family, being a mixture of Russian and Irish and ... Brazilian, made her just look at him with amazement. "Your family must have some interesting tales to tell. Must be fun around the holidays hearing them all." Surely it had to be a far cry from her own family, where she'd really only heard things from her mother's side of the line, and nothing much from her father's.

He asked her if she were disappointed in where she'd been placed, she nodded her head, "A bit, to be truthful. Part of it was wanting a fresh start, part of it was hearing some of the old stories about the House, and hoping I wasn't of that old mold. I am a survivor, if nothing else, so what you say is fitting."

Hearing the call for the First Years, she gave Lucien a smile, and she said, "It was good meeting you, Lucien; hope to see you at our table. Oh, when you cross the lake, be sure to wave to the giant squid; he seems to like it." As she made her way toward the carriages, she smiled to herself, hoping she might have a new friend, and hoping this was a harbinger of a good term for her.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikaru smirked that the hug was not unwarranted, the last thing he did wanted was to make it awkward. "You seem better now that's good, I was worried for you" he said glad she was doing better, he had sent his notes from class to her with a Hufflepuff friend so she wouldn't be too far behind. she then made note of his height, "Yea my dad says I take after most of my uncle's. Tall runs in my family." He said shyly rubbing the back of his head. He knew he would still get taller, he was only fourteen after all.

OOC:
                                JasmineKiwiFire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 pm
Saio Mio Ukida
Sixth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location: Hogsmeade Station

Tsubaki had called it the condolences came after a brief silence. If you could even call it a silence since the platform was still rather noisy. Either way Saio was slowly heading for the land of puddles. Luckily, she was holding it in pretty well. “Thank you Kazu. They were.” Saio replied. Tsubaki only wanted to roll her eyes then but at the same time couldn’t bring herself too. They were gone and as much as she disliked them she did care.

Then Kenzie showed up which brought even more explaining for Saio to do. Before she could explain things to Kenzie the call for boarding sounded. She figured what Kazu suggested was best. Even if she wanted any sort of distraction, she probably needed to explain things and decompress. Besides her sister didn’t need to be alone right now.

While on board, Saio explained that her sister had heard something that night. That she followed her outside and the next thing she knew the farmhouse was on fire. By the time she got across the field it was too late and that her aunt and uncle had still been inside. She called the aurors and since they had no where to go they landed with Mr. Whitmore and his wife. That Tsubaki had been remained silent since.

Saio managed to hold herself together for most of the story, until the part about the fire. It was hard to remember. She hated thinking about it and was pretty sure she now hated the idea of fire because of it. She wasn’t able to help them and because of that… well she didn’t want to think of it like that. They here gone it wasn’t her fault. However, that didn’t stop the Hufflepuff from crying about it before pulling herself together for the last part of the story. Kazu and Kenzie needed to know where they ended up. Tsubaki stayed silent threw it all allowing herself to remain with her own thoughts as she looked out the window. Soon enough the train pulled into the station.

“I’m sorry for the depressing train ride.” Saio told them as they got off the train and onto the platform. Now she just felt bad for ruining their first day back.

With: Each other...Kazu, Kenzie

Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood
Parselmouth

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Slytherin Uniform
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Thought I'd make her story stand out by italicizing it.

Red Hot Missy
kiska166

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It didn't take to long for Alec to find her. Lucy hadn't noticed him approaching at first, but she as soon as she saw him, she grinned widely and waved before hurrying towards him. "Of course, it's been too boring without you," she sighed. Chatting with Alec would've been infinitely better than lecture and patrol, and they could've snuck in a snog or two. Oh well, they'd just have to make up for it later. She scoffed at the very idea of getting brainwashed. "Please, you know I'm not that weak. Not that I wouldn't give detentions if people deserved it," she smirked; that was one thing she was looking forward to the most, and she already had a few troublemakers to keep an eye on. "Consider yourself lucky, all they talked about was being good role models and dealing with brats properly and all, not fun at all. The feast should be amazing just to make up for it," she sniffed, before giving in to giggles. Who was she kidding, the food was always amazing, especially the welcoming feast, that was partly why she loved Hogwarts and she was sure most people shared her sentiments. "Hope your ride wasn't nearly as bad without my company," she smirked. Knowing him, Alec probably blissfully slept through the whole thing.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHogsmeade stationxxxxxw i t hxxAlec and other students
                                                            f e e l i n gxxrelaxedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasleyy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

Lizzy's summer was even better than what she'd expected. She thought that she'd have to resort to hiding outside to avoid Peter, but since their grandparents apparently thought they didn't send enough time with their extended family, they spent most of the summer at Uncle Jon and Aunt Eve's house, to her delight. To her surprise, Peter was calmer than she'd expected when they came back from Hogwarts (and Lizzy suspected that it had something to do with the beating he got, apparently not his first either) and with Aunt Eve watching him and Rey threatening him to leave her alone, she had a mostly peaceful summer, better than any she'd had in a while. There were a few arguments of course, and demands that she take up music again, but those weren't often.

Despite all that, Lizzy couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts and talk to her friends again. Letters didn't do much and she was just too glad to have people to talk to. To her dismay, she hadn't found Gi or Drew, or any of her other friends at all on the platform and she was forced to sit in a car with an older student and a few first years who were barely deterred by her shyness and even encouraged her to talk about the art club, and while she rambled too much, they didn't seem to mind, which helped curb her burning embarrassment just a little. But by the end, Lizzy was tired and she just wanted to find her friends and then eat and sleep. Thankfully, after stepping off the train, she caught sight of Gi and Drew talking with each other and with a smile, she went to join them. "Hey Drew, hey Gi," she greeted them happily. "How have you two been?"

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxHogsmeade stationxxxxxw i t hxxDrew and Gi
                                                            f e e l i n gxxrelievedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Yukina101

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Indigo Devereux
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard shook his head at Garnet’s suggestion. He appreciated it but it wasn’t him to worry about things. “I am serious about the subjects I actually care about. I only majorly bombed the one’s that I hadn’t wanted to take in the first place.” He explained. Besides he thought he did well all things considering. “I’m taking Astronomy, Charms, Divination, Ghost Studies, Alchemy, Defense, and Herbology. So, seven in total.” Overall that didn’t sound like a bad course load. As far as whether Garnet could handle has cousin he had no doubt.

Richard listened to Treva’s comment on Julius. She was pretty accurate there however there was one thing he wondered about. “If that’s how you see him why are you two friends?” He questioned. Whether they were or not he didn’t honestly know. Julius didn’t discuss his friends but they did hang around each other (or so he noticed). Listening to Garnet and Treva talk Richard tried not to laugh. Treva’s answer for why she was green was complete and utter nonsense. Though he did notice some interesting interactions between the two. Not that he could comment on it because that’s when Essie came over.

“Hey Essie,” Richard greeted. He blushed slightly at the mention of Monika. Before he could comment however Treva questioned him on it (if you could call that questioning). “Really Treva? And what’s with the watermelon pink in your hair for? If I didn’t know any better I’d say love is in the air for Mademoiselle Treva?” He questioned her right back. She was asking for it. Sadly, his fun had to come to an end as the call for boarding sounded. “I’ll have to fill you guys in later.” He said knowing Garnet and Essie both had prefect meeting to attend.

- - - - - - -

Richard found himself a spot on the train and before he knew it he was at Hogsmeade station. Another year to hopefully enjoy away from family. As he made his way threw the crowds he kept a look out for any signs of his friends. Soon enough he found Garnet once again. Where there was a Garnet he was sure Essie wouldn’t be too far. “Garnet!” He called out as he made his way over. “How was prefect meeting?” Richard asked curiously.

With : Garnet

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:36 am

xxDxxAxxRxxCxxYxxxxxCxxAxxLxxDxxExxRxxWxxO xxOxxD ▣

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

H U F F L E P U F F~ M U G G L E B O R N ~ 2 ED Y E A R

Darcy smiled brightly at the mention of riding in the carriages together that she almost over looked everything else that he said "I would very much enjoy that" she said to him as she would look around and wait for a carriage before she would then climb into it, using both hands to help herself up into a seat. She felt kind of small sitting in of the of the chairs.

She then looked back at Rhett "So whats being in Gryffindor like?" shea sked him "I've heard so much about it but I've never believed anything I was told about it" she said.

O O C⟡ Hope this is okay with you

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Hogsmeade Station WITH Strangers OUTFIT Robe MOOD Tired/Groggy

mc2

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:50 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett smiled when Darcy agreed to ride with him. He very much hoped he might make a new friend. Rhett found himself liking to be around people and found more the merrier even if a crowd sometimes caught him off guard. Rhett climbed in the carriage after Darcy and took a seat next to her. When she asked what it was like being a Gryffindor he wrinkled his nose a bit and made a face as he thought about it. The question caught him off guard. Was it different being in one house verses the others? Sure the common rooms were different and the personalities but was it so different? Finally he shrugged and said, "Dunno. I figure it is a lot like any other house. Maybe a bit louder. Hard to know since I don't have much to compare. Well definitely louder than say Ravenclaw." His sister said the Ravenclaw common room reminded her a bit of the library as it was a good place to study. In Gryffindor's common room there almost always seemed some kind of commotion like one big loud happy family. "What's it like being a Hufflepuff?"

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Darcy's company is welcome}
                  river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:03 pm
I cannot be happy cause I can't make up my mind;
All the feelings that I wanna feel are takin' up my time.
As I sit and wonder about is this all there is?
There's gotta be some more to life that I don't wanna miss-
Dreamin' helps us find the things that we might not have found...
But we're chasing them while we're still lyin' face down on the ground.

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ fourth year │ halfblood

Treva had nearly hauled off and hexed Rick the d**k after his smarmy 'Madamoiselle Treva' comment, but had instead given him a foul look and slunk off, not about to spend the train ride with the absolute moron. Not that she cared if Garnet realized she liked him, but she didn't need an idiot Gryffindor with unfortunate hair of his own (ginger hair and green eyes, lucky him) bearing the message. Unfortunately, he apparently just couldn't keep away, because when she found Garnet again at the station there he was. Never mind that Essie had followed her over, although at least she had had the sense to keep her mouth shut about who Treva may or may not have liked. Hair defiantly pink, she folded her arms across her chest and said absolutely nothing. "The meeting was the usual," sighed Essie. "And then I caught two fifth years snogging in the train loo on the way out."

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

I cannot remember when I started to avoid,
Everything and everyone just to keep up my poise!
What is this, I can't miss, this isn't mine-
All the things we're doing just to make up for lost time;
All the things we want in life are things we never need;
But we cannot stop these thoughts so we keep tearing at the seams.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly had a great summer they went to the beach and later a water park! She got to the train a smidgen late but she made it just in time. It has hard to believe she was the fourth year already! She wasn't a little kid anymore, but she was still little. She had a growth spurt but it wasn't much. She got a more grown up figure though. Her parents seemed more restrictive on how much skin she could show. Tank tops were the limit. The train ride was pretty uneventful, while she did have a compartment she did bounce around a bit, getting mistaken for a first or second year here and there. She boldly stated that she was a proud 4th year. That made a few sixth and seventh years chuckle. She returned to her own compartment to get snacks. After a short sugar induced nap, she got ready into her robes and got off the train upon arrival.

[open for interaction]

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games