Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:36 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

"Come here you piece of s**t," Echo seethed through gritted teeth. COME HERE AND DIE

setting Game 3-- December 2059 Quidditch pitch. || with Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams.
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing Slytherin quidditch uniform
status [lots of cursing]

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else, -1 weather
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:38 pm
User Image

I am just a new b o y
                                                S t r a n g e r in this town

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Syd Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Ravenclaw - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Vice Captain & Seeker
                                                Daily Dragon & Art Club Artist

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Syd still hadn't managed to spot it even though Echo reached for it once again.

Armour Class: 17 (weather 18-1)
                                                Modifiers: (spotting +8 ) (catching +8 ) (weather -1)
                                                Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                Total Roll: 22 (spotted!)
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Spot: 19+
                                                Catch: 22+

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Will some w o m a n in this desert land
                                                Make me feel like a r e a l man?

Quote:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:42 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

Echo could hear someone shouting to "Try better". She didn't care if they were talking to her, she knew it was meant for her.

Try try try try die die die die!

setting Game 3-- December 2059 Quidditch pitch. || with Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams.
status [lots of cursing]

Stats:

Quote:

And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
✩★

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:08 am

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

Echo felt the thin metallic wings of the snitch fold and crumple as her hand came down around something solid. She could barely believe it and stared at the weak little wingbeats.

"I...caught the snitch?" She blinked, coming to a stop midair., a few inches from a bludger making a lazy arch in the air. "I caught the snitch...I CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" She called out, pushing her broom to a move again and holding her prize firmly in her fist.

I...can't believe it....

status [lots of cursing]

Stats:

Quote:

And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
✩★

addaellis

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:32 am
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | First Year Ravenclaw | Eleven Years Old
Astronomy Club | Daily Dragon Writer | Dueling Club - Occasional Observer | Language Club | Music Club Violist
3rd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Ravenclaw and Slytherin
Wearing: Keeper Uniform + An ink-stained Ravenclaw scarf Status: “Here we go...”

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Oh, for Merlin’s sake. Karah again? Uriel took a steady breath. Her throws were excellent this game, and he was having such a hard time keeping up with her… He would definitely need some extra practice after this match.

The quaffle was coming in hot. Uriel sped to reach it…

Position: Keeper
                                                              AC: 11 (Usually 12; -1 for Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching ; - 1 Snow
                                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 6 - Miss!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                              What's all the fuss?
                                                              But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                              It's semi-serious!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:43 am
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | First Year Ravenclaw | Eleven Years Old
Astronomy Club | Daily Dragon Writer | Dueling Club - Occasional Observer | Language Club | Music Club Violist
3rd Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Ravenclaw and Slytherin
Wearing: Keeper Uniform + An ink-stained Ravenclaw scarf Status: “Here we go...”

“Darn it!”Yuri groaned as the quaffle once again flew just out of reach. Was he just awful at this, or was Karah simply that good? He liked to believe it was the latter, but… At least Jaelah was able to catch one this game. Uriel hadn’t managed any. He hoped Captain Milan wouldn’t regret placing a first year as Keeper after all of that.

Uriel was just about to pass on the quaffle to Cas when Echo Wellbelove’s voice rang out. She had caught the snitch, and that was that… A win for Slytherin. Well, at least his team could rest now. Some of the players were looking a little worse for wear from what he could see. At least they could go warm up.

Position: Keeper
                                                              AC: 11 (Usually 12; -1 for Snow)
                                                              Modifiers: +4 Catching ; - 1 Snow
                                                              Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 6 - Miss!

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                              What's all the fuss?
                                                              But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                              It's semi-serious!

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Slytherin Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm not okay...

Milan heard someone shout about the snitch in the midst of the fray, so he slowed to look around. The voice must've belonged to his sister, and for a brief second, he was proud as a lark. The next second was him feeling the waves of adrenaline start to crash. He blinked a few times as he looked around, but everyone seemed a hazy blur. Wait... where was he? What was happening? He drew in a breath, but the burn of frozen fire caused him so much more pain.

He wobbled a bit, before he slipped off the broom and toward the earth. 'Milan, catch yourself...' spoke a voice from within him. He reached his right arm, barely managing to make his fingers curl over the wooden handle. Unfortunately, physics dictated he was still in a fall. As soon as his body weight pulled his broken ribs apart, Milan's entire world went dark as he careened down toward the snow.

Quote:

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 18 -1 for Snow
          Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}-1 for Snow, -2 for injuries
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll: 23 {Stolen!}
          x/3
          Lives: [✬] [ ] [ ]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin & Ravenclaw Teams
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? We won!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Okay, healing. Can do.

There it was! Echo called out that she'd caught the snitch, and Daphne couldn't be more proud. She knew her teammate had been struggling to catch the snitch, so she was quite glad when it finally clicked. "Good job, Echo! Thatta girl!" She cheered, happy that the snitch was caught, they'd won, and now they could go inside and try to thaw. Daphne was preparing to land when a movement caught her eye. "Oh god, Milan!"

She grabbed her wand, using it to cast Arresto Momentum to slow his fall. She flew over as fast as her Nimbus could, carefully securing Milan's limp (and surprisingly heavy) body over his broom before slowly taking him down to where the healer was able to help put him on one of the stretchers. Daphne heard the call from the announcers (was that the Astronomy Professor?) telling everyone in the stands to leave, and any NEWT-level healers to try and help where possible. Daphne knew she'd leave Milan to the actual healers, but would be there to help her team as they all landed. Everyone got so, so hurt.

Quote:

AC: 18 {-1 for Snow}
Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing} {-1 for Snow}
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
Total Roll: xx {xxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:26 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
3rd Match, 2059-60 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Ravenclaw
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "I'm so glad it's over..."

They won?! They actually won! “God, I can’t believe it...” Erikk leaned back on his broom and heaved a heavy breath he didn’t know he still had in him. For a minute there, he thought it was all over. There was no way with his and Áedán’s conditions they were going to plow through after those last two blocks. He might have thought it was a miracle in itself that Linsey and Robin hadn’t switched to the offensive and wrecked Slytherin themselves, but… They seemed content to keep the peace while the boys caught their breath after what had been a massive beat down. Most importantly, though, was that it was only the beaters injured for team Slytherin. A job well done, if he might say so himself. He might have even wanted to celebrate if he wasn’t so damn tired. A hot shower and a warm bed sounded pretty amazing right about then…

Erikk’s bat hit the ground before he did, abandoned the moment the match was called. He was able to safely descend with the rest of his teammates, only stumbling after getting off the broom. He gave a low whistle as he watched Captain Daphne save Wellbelove. The poor guy seemed to have passed out. “Poor guy. You sure roughed him up, didn’t you?” Erikk pressed his fist against Áedán’s arm, who swatted him away with a pained expression before he held his own shoulder. “Ah, right. My bad.”

“I really did a number, huh?” Áedán asked. His eyes were glued to the scene across the pitch, brows pinched in worry. “I didnae mean tae hit that hard…”

“A monster in your own right…” Erikk said, the pain and exhaustion finally settling in. “I’m damn proud, personally.” Was it just him, or did Daphne and Milan seem further away? ‘They’re so blurry… Is it just the snow…?’ His arm felt like it was being licked by lukewarm flames. The throbbing didn’t seem as intense as when it first happened. In fact, it was hurting less by the second. Wasn’t that nice?

When Jaelah approached, he slung his good arm around her and pulled her against his side in a one-armed hug. “Hey. You did great, too, Mockingjae.” Erikk praised with a tired smile. “Let’s go get warm, okay? I don’t know about you guys, but I’m… I’m over this–...”

Only a few steps and Erikk’s leg gave out on him. He heard what sounded like a shout from underwater, and vaguely felt somebody grab at him before he went crashing into pitch black snow.

OOC:
                                                                Stefan Lee Salvatore

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:29 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
3rd Match, 2059-60 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Ravenclaw
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: “Ugh…”

Áedán couldn’t have been more thankful Echo caught the snitch when she did. Had Linsey and Robin chosen to take the offense after their masterful blocks, he didn’t think they would have been able to pull through. He landed safely with the others and watched with worry as Daphne swooped in to save Milan from falling. Now that Áedán had the time to really look at him, even from across the pitch, he could tell it was bad. There was definitely blood, and he recalled hearing Tàm say something about using a scarf as a tourniquet during the play-by-play. He really did that, didn’t he?

A sharp pain stung through his arm. “Ah!” He gasped, then swatted away the fist against his injured arm. “Watch it... You’re nae the only yin that took a walloping.” Though granted, Áedán couldn’t complain. Erikk’s arm looked… Not good. The lump in his arm from his broken humerus was obvious. His own arm may have been out of socket, but at least it hadn’t snapped in two. The redhead wasn’t exactly sure how he would be able to help Tàm down from the announcer’s booth at that point, but it turned out he didn’t need to think about it. A glance in that direction told him Professor Clarke was helping with that particular conundrum. ‘That’s a relief.’

Erikk had told him he was proud, but honestly? Aedan wasn’t sure how he felt about the whole thing. Mostly he was just thankful that the final hit hadn’t managed to land on Captain Wellbelove. How much worse off might he have been otherwise?

Jaelah had come to join the beaters and Áedán gave her a soft smile. “Good game,” he congratulated. He had planned to leave the two of them to it, but after only a few steps passing him by the left, Aedan saw Erikk stumble into the snow. “s**t, Erikk–!”

That was the wrong position to be grabbing anyone. Áedán caught Erikk’s left arm by his own left, and down they both went in a puff of frozen powder, Áedán flat on his back with a groan while Erikk landed half on top of him, out like a light. Was it possible for his whole arm to just fall off at that point? It sure felt like it. Lucky Erikk didn’t have to be awake to feel that one at least. Ah…Gods.”

OOC:

USERNAME

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Announcer's Booth
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán & Erikk
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Helping my pals!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They look so hurt!

Tàm was glad Professor Clarke had gotten him down the stairs, but the woman hurried off to help the gaggle of people. The little brunette spotted his friends, wanting to get closer. He had to physically lift his bonus leg over the snow for each step, the moves taking longer than he'd like. "Hauld yer horses, Áedán! A'm comin' as fleet as ah kin!" He called out, but over the calamity of students leaving (while trying to see what was going on with the medical issues) his squeaky voice was all but lost.

He had to try to walk faster, but his stupid bonus leg kept getting caught under the snow. Green eyes looked up just in time to watch Erikk, then Áedán, collapsed into the snow. "Och, fur ******** sake, let me shift!" His brows furrowed, a grumpy frown settling on his lips. After getting stuck in another drift, his words switched to an angry Gaelic. "Tha gràin agam air an uilebheist meatailt ******** seo!!!" He huffed out in anger, but he pushed on, making slow tracks over toward his friends. "Áedán! Erikk! A'm comin'!" He called out, now close enough to hopefully be heard.

A few more feet and he was beside his friends, offering hands out to try and help them back to their feet. "Och! ah wis sae worried! Ye guys git skelp sae muckle! Urr ye okay?? Dae we need tae gang tae th' hospital!? Whit am ah saying, o' coorse we dae! och, c'moan oot o' th' snaw sae yer noses dinnae freeze! Tis god awfy oot 'ere. Ah faukenn' hate th' snaw!" He was so worried, and nothing short of medical proof both were okay would cut it for him. Everyone got so beat up that game... but only one had made him cry out. And now here he was, a flame in a bed of snow. He then noticed there were more than just two here, and he gasped a bit. "Och! Jaelah, ah didnae see ye thare, loue. Urr ye okay? Did ye juist fall or did ah lassy a bludger?!" He really, really hoped she hadn't been hit as well.

{{Wearing :: Warm Woolens}}
          {{1 - "Hold your horses, Áedán, I'm coming as fast as I can!"
          2 - "Oh, for ******** sake, let me move!
          Tamslation - "I hate this ******** metal monster!!!" (in Gaelic)
          3 - "Oh! I was so worried! You guys got hit so much! Are you okay?? Do we need to go to the hospital!? What am I saying, of course we do!
          Oh, come on out of the snow so your noses don't freeze! It's god awful out here. I ******** hate the snow!"
          4 - "Oh! Jaelah, I didn't see you there, love. Are you okay? Did you just fall or did I miss a bludger?!"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Xiang - #E20074
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✸Jaelah✸Aindrias✸
Slytherin ~ Second Year
Quidditch (Keeper) ✸ Astronomy ✸ Herbology

"It's like a treasure hunt, in a way"

Jaelah quickly got down from her broom and ran over to Erikk and Aedan when the game was over. "Oh my god tree boy are you okay?! You were amazing! You weren't bad yourself Aedan - a few good hits in there." Erikk then praised her, and had pulled her into a one-sided hug (Jaelah died a little on the inside) - before promptly passing out. She saw everything unfold, Erikk falling, Aedan trying to grab Erikk to not fall, the entire situation making the entire trio fall - at least it was into the fluffy snow...and Jaelah had never really dried off from the earlier toss into the snow.

Jaelah mumbled to herself, "Well that was pleasant." Next thing she knew, Tam was pulling up Aedan, who had nearly been pulled down and hadn't actually passed out, and...was he offering a hand out to Erikk? Finally he glanced over and saw Jaelah. She smiled at him as she stood, brushing the snow off of herself, and throwing her cloak over Erikk's body, some extra protection while he was down for the count, until an adult could come over. "Hey Tamhas! Great announcing up there - did you get any detention for those swears? I think you would put some of the Solus crew to shame with those words - naughty naughty boy." She gestured to Erikk, "I'm fine I just got knocked over when these two dingle hoppers decided face planting into the snow would be a good idea."

She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself, "Hot chocolates and hospital wings for the lot of us I imagine. You're getting yourself there too right? This weather can't be good for your not-leg, I know Harmony always hated the snow too."

"And you're a detective. Get searching!"

Setting: Post Quidditch; very snow
Wearing: Quidditch robes - minus a cloak
Thoughts: Why is it so cold???

Cinnabun Gryffie

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:35 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

Echo was still shocked she'd actually caught the snitch in an actual game. It meant something. It...they won. Slytherin was up 150 in the standings. Plus the 30 or so points the chasers had gotten in the meanwhile. They were....well, on the board!

She floated aimlessly in the air for a couple moments, the buzz of the crowd and of people moving for warmer ground hanging loosely in the back of her mind. She had half an instinct to kiss Syd, as the person nearest her, in giddiness. But an Arresto Momentum caught her attention and she scanned the snowstorm to see Daphne hauling a slumped over body over her broom. Wait. That was-- "MILAN!"

The snitch was still clenched in a vice grip, but Echo dove faster than she'd moved all game, braking suddenly next to Daphne. "Milan? Milan! Daphne--" She breathed, reassured that Daphne would be moving if Milan was in actual danger. Instead, she moved closer so they could balance Milan between their two brooms. "Here, let me help."

status [lots of cursing]

Cinnabun Gryffie

And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
✩★

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin & Ravenclaw Teams
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? How is he so heavy?!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Okay, healing. Can do.

Daphne was doing her best to support Milan's weight as she flew them both carefully to the snowy ground. He murbled in his semi-unconscious state, earning a look of concern from the blonde. Suddenly, Echo was right beside her, calling her brother's name. Daphne struggled to keep Milan upright as Echo moved to help. "Yea, watch his leg there. It's... really bloody. Lord." Once he was carefully braced, Daphne twirled her wand, calling up all the diagnostic spells she could.

Healer Kavanagh was calling out orders for the other healing students that had hung back to help, trying to help with the kids collapsed in the snow, as well as the now-awake Yarrick in her care. Daphne had to try and block that out to focus on the issue at hand. "Okay. His leg is super broken. Is that the same one he broke last year? And it looks like his ribs are bruised pretty badly, but only one seems to have actually cracked. Other than that, his blood pressure is really low. Let me try to..." she trailed off, trying to start the healing process. At least he'd managed to control some of the bleeding, though his scarf was... certainly ruined. Maybe she'd knit him another... after she knit his bones back together.

"Here, you try to get him conscious again. If we can keep him awake, it'll be better for him to tell us how we're doing. I think. I can barely feel my fingers in this." She grumbled a bit, more annoyed by the terrible weather than anything else. Daphne passed a small container of smelling salts over to Echo. They'd worked enough to revive one of the Wellbeloves already, they could do it again. She pointed her wand at the Ravenclaw's chest, cringing at the sound of his bone snapping back into place. "Okay. I've got his ribs handled, there's no internal bleeding there. I-I'm gonna try to fix his leg, but this... it's bad, Ech."

addaellis

AC: 18 {-1 for Snow}
Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing} {-1 for Snow}
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
Total Roll: xx {xxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games