Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:44 am
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
-goes to D's closet put's a pair of pants on his head and then huddles up in it- emo

*Tries to sit on SoA's lap.*
Don't be emo? She didn't mean to leave you forever, she wouldn't do that to you...
Sitting on my lap won't make all of me happy... emo

*Huggles SoA.*
I gotta be good, I do have a boyfriend, and I don't wanna be a cheater. And see? She didn't mean to leave you forever. She said so herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:46 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
-goes to D's closet put's a pair of pants on his head and then huddles up in it- emo

Don't be emo? She didn't mean to leave you forever, she wouldn't do that to you...

*Huggles SoA.*
I gotta be good, I do have a boyfriend, and I don't wanna be a cheater. And see? She didn't mean to leave you forever. She said so herself.

-watches- What a heartful moment. ='D

Toriyama Rika

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

*Huggles SoA.*
I was just joking emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:56 am
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

*Huggles SoA.*
I was just joking emo

I'm still hugging you. If you want, I bet Rika over there would be happy to do some stuff with you. wink

DvnT

Toriyama Rika

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

*Huggles SoA.*
I was just joking emo

I'm still hugging you. If you want, I bet Rika over there would be happy to do some stuff with you. wink

Fine, fine. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua

*Huggles SoA.*
I was just joking emo

I don't want either doing "some stuff"with me. In reality I'm far from ready.. I don't care about it. It's not what I desire. I want to love and be loved not necessarily to make love. Alas..  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:05 am
Oh SoA~ I'm sure you will find your soul mate one of these days.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:07 am
-cheers for you!-

-groans- I have to go to bed. = =

Toriyama Rika

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:17 am
Finding her may not be the problem... it's her finding me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:28 am
You sound like my boyfriend before he noticed me. stare
She'll notice you eventually.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 am
DvnT
And what if she has noticed me, greatly enjoys my company but sees me as a friend and nothing more?-goes back to your closet-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 am
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
And what if she has noticed me, greatly enjoys my company but sees me as a friend and nothing more?-goes back to your closet-

That's how I saw my boyfriend for... 6 weeks while he liked me, and I had no clue. Finally he said one little thing when I was crying and I finally figured out I liked him. Sometimes it only takes 1 word.

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

That's how I saw my boyfriend for... 6 weeks while he liked me, and I had no clue. Finally he said one little thing when I was crying and I finally figured out I liked him. Sometimes it only takes 1 word.
scream Untill I find that word I will... I will... I.. will I will hide in your closet emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 am
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

scream Untill I find that word I will... I will... I.. will I will hide in your closet emo

... You do know my bed is in there? No clothes in there, their all in the shelves.
*Has a strange room.*

DvnT

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:00 am
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT
Soul of Aqua
DvnT

... You do know my bed is in there? No clothes in there, their all in the shelves.
*Has a strange room.*
I want that big Ikea closet Cherry and I snug in...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games