Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:24 pm
Lithuania blushed madly, eyes on the floor. "I-it's been good." He said, fidgeting with his hands at the end of his shirt instead of looking up. "H-how has yours been?"

((Will do XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:27 pm
((...workin on tryin to get an angelic corset so excuse my not having clothes on >:C ))

"Liet....Do you have anything for the tree?" she asked.

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:30 pm
((*cheesy thumbs-up*))

Belarus walked over to Lithuania. She grabbed his chin and lifted it so that he was staring at her face, not the floor. "....Mr. Lithuania, my brother has taught you to look at people when you speak to them, has he not...?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:34 pm
"B-Bela...if he's not comfortable let him be...~" she tried to make things a bit peaceful.  

DieSinneistSchon

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 pm
-ded-
I had to explain Naughty Naughty Pets to my mom and stepdad and... =w=

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:46 pm
((@kara- whaaa??))

Still holding Lithuania's chin, she turns to her sister. ".....Was is there to be uncomfortable about...?"

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

((oh lordy. i feel for you. i had to explain to my mom carefully what yaoi was. -w-'))  
He squirmed a bit in her grasp on his chin, face beet red. "Y-yes! I'm sorry Bealrus..." He said. As glad as he was for Ukraine's help, he didn't think Bela understood that he was uncomfortable, instead of rude. He kept his eyes on her eyes, trying his best not to look down. "A-are you cold...?"  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:50 pm
Releasing his chin- "....Cold..? ...No...why do say that, Mr. Lithuania.....?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 pm
((@Kara: I'm with Bela. What? >>? ))

Switzerland comes in, humming a carol to himself, almost singing it. He stops when he notices something wrong with the main room.
"...Where the hell did the tree go!?" he says, looking around.

(( In Switzerland, the tree goes inside. In Poland, it gets to freeze outside. =w= ))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Comes in when she hears Switzerland's voice inside. "Hey! Come outside! Come see the tree we decorated!~" she was bouncy and jovial. Boy, did she love Christmas. She took his hand and led him outside. "See? It's soooo pretty! Oooh! I can't wait!" she smiled brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:54 pm
@Bela/Switzy- Naughty Naughty pets is a show on CBC. =w= On Saturdays at 10:25AM. Aaaaaaand.... it's about pets. I can't even explain it. The "episode" (they're only five minutes) I saw, the dog dug up a skull and would keep reciting Hamlet, but every time his owner entered the room he'd hide the skull and start licking himself.

@Ukraine- Okay, that wouldn't be HALF as bad for me. =w= Did I ever mention how once I stayed home from school and my mom had me watch a movie about a gay Jewish drag queen. <3 And she showed me where a local gay bar is.

xxKarachan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:01 pm
((....well. soo....what was the name of that movie? =w= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:02 pm
He blinks. "Eh...It's wonderful and all...but...where's the candles? And...why isn't inside, waiting for the kids?" he asks, tilting his head. He looks at the sparklers.

"And why the hell are there fireworks on the tree!?"

He sighs. "I'll just chop down a tree to put INside, too. I guess." he says, rubbing his temple.

(( =w= He's got a lot of strict customs, too. >w>;;;

@Kara: .....Odd...<< ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:03 pm
((I Live! Naught Naughty pets looks funny, explaining it to your mom though? owch.))
"Bruder! Santa is coming to take my christmas list tomorrow, right?" she took her strand of popcorn to the nonexistent tree. "Eh?"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games