Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:00 pm
Kikyo shaked her head laughing alittle as she looked at Rin. "You are so funny sometimes Rin" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Orion was about to walk out of the room from the sight between Kikyo and Rin when he realised what he was doing. He squeezed the top bit of his nose to force himself to stay. She doesn't know what you're going to say so let her know what you feel about her, he told himself, then turned back to face the two.

"Kikyo, I need to talk to you.... alone....", Orion said in a depressed tone to his girlfriend.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:18 pm
Kikyo turned her face as she heard Orion's voice. "Oh... alright, Rin please leave us alone?" she asked to him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Rin looked at them
"Oh okay no problem hey orion whats up"
Rin said as he left the room closing the door so they could talk  

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:26 pm
Avon felt something trickle down her neck, then a sharp pain. "Nova," she gasped "Go get help" she said struggling in her captors arms "Let go of me u-... " she was cut off

"Hai!" Nova said pivoting on her heels and running into the market "Where's Orion, Where's Kikyo!?" Nova asked the bystanders "where!" she snapped

"Who?" one of them said

"Get out of here!" another one shouted

"Ur scaring the children, leave!!" a women cried, hugging her children

Nova then realized her weapon was drawn "ah! to hell with u!" she cried, jumping in a single bound onto a roof. She ran towards the school 'Kikyo, if u can hear my thoughts, we're in a mess of trouble' she thought huffing tiredly as she ran  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:55 pm
"Nova?" Kikyo muttered as she heard Nova's thoughts. She closed her eyes saying a few words and got inside Nova's mind. 'Whats wrong?' Kikyo thought which Nova can hear  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:02 pm
Nova nearly fell over, her staff flying from her grasp. "Kikyo!" She exclaimed, then thought 'well Avon and I were talking then out of no where, a portal appears, Avon being dragged into it. I went through the next one. Xale was there, and this mysterious man, who had his arms tightly around her neck, chocking her. She needs us. ' Nova thought frantically. 'How's ur head btw? I'm srry... I didn't come a visit u.... it's just Rin was there and I...'  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:14 pm
((( Sorry for logging out before... had to eat and deal with other stuff )))

Orion stood in front of Kikyo and was about to say what he was going to say when he saw that Kikyo was deep in thought. He waited until she was finished.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:14 pm
'I understand but Im afraid that if I dont know exactly where this man took Avon I cant do anything Nova... and my head is just confused' Kikyo thought as she looked at Orion waiting for what he had to say.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm
"DAMMIT!" Nova said out loud. 'I know where they are.. but u obviously sound busy. Nvr mind. ' she thought 'I guess I'll have to handle this by myself' she thought, closing her thoughts off. "She'll probably just txt me or break into my head again" Nova said scowling  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:24 pm
Assuming this was the perfect timing, Orion took hold of Kikyo's hands softly. "There's something I've been meaning to ask... it's about our relationship...", he began to say in a quiet and sadden voice, "We've had our troubles along the way, but I suppose we've hit a deep one, and has almost broken our love for each other..."

"However..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:25 pm
00c;srry shika just a little distracted today must have missed it....  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:28 pm
"However what..." Kikyo asked softly and sadly  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:33 pm
Orion let out a heavy sigh, "I do still believe I love you with all my heart and soul, and that all I ever could think about is you.... but for our relationship to work, I have to be definitely certain that you're willing to be with me forever, and you wouldn't do anything to jeopardise it..."

"I need to be certain you want to be with me as much as I do..."  

memphiskite
Crew

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:44 pm
((( Nero's bored.... let him help someone out or have a chat... )))  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games