Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 pm

"That's quite interesting indeed Mr. Whisperer. Something like that might very well be suiting for the brain. Sadly it isn't something for me. Human affairs vaguely even interest me." Then he turned towards Soli after that he is done with Neuro. A man was addressed first, it was the standards that Kerat had grown into and would probably keep that for a very long time still. Well of course a woman could be higher in the hierarchy then a man and then the woman would be addressed first but not here. So she did not know of him, she was clearly not a vampire then but that he had known. This was demons, there was no doubt about it. Their appearances gave them of and that Kerat had met his fair share of demons in his travels and life.

"I'm not born here but I've been here from time to time. My home is here but for many years now I've been travelling. The Kalvient family is from another town in Eastern Europe you see and in such a place it's dangerous for vampire to exist. Thanks to the impaler my countrymen are great vampire hunters and fear anything undead. That you haven't seen me doesn't mean I'm not from here. Even if I'm a master vampire I don't seek contact with all beings." He hoped that he made it clear to Soli. "Well you may walk with me if you please but I'm heading towards my home. If you both would be so kind and keep silent about my name. It's of no interest to your kind." With That Kerat bowed to both of them as the gentleman he was and hooded himself as he begun to walk again. This stop had proven fruitful and he was thankful for Mr. Whisperer to be a fast driver, had he not been that then Kerat might not have stayed.

((Going to sleep now. Have fun))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 pm

User Image
"Fine." Hana said. "make me go make the tall angry people leave." she mumbles so brago couldn't hear her say it.

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:46 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

llOOC: Meh. okay.ll

Leon was growing tired of all the interuptions and the kidnappings. It was really pushing him to his limits. A small growl escaped him as another were whom joined him earlier got a bit too eager about a passing car. Leon grabbed the were by the scruff and pulled him from the street. The were looked at Leon apologetically, but Leon had no care for it. He released the were and walked on searching for Soli. His dark fur ruffled slightly in the breeze, his whole being cried to let out a howl of agony and frustration, but he withheld such an urge.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Soli looked at Neuro and saw he approved,"We'll walk with you to your home Mr.Kalvient"She started walking along side him, while Neuro started talking on his phone telling Inspector Takada that they'll go tomorrow,he hung up when he heard the inspector shouting a amused grin was on his face,"He'll still want me to work on the case,"He said amusingly.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Luc sighed as he finished his book he went outside and looked up at the sky. He was glad he didn't have to deal with much. He started to hum to himself as his mind wondered off here and there.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 pm

((Why are you at a police station?))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Brago chuckled as she went off frustrated. He looked to the city when hana left. "Shes too kind. She doesnt deserve slavery...."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:36 pm

User Image
Hana walked back into the room. "Nike, robert, can you please move your dicussion else where? I would like to lie down and sleep a bit and so would brago."

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:09 pm

User Image
"Sorry, Hana, I didn't mean to be rude. I actually came to talk to Brago, but i guess it can wait." She quickly left the room, running down the stairs and out the front door. Once outside, she took in a deep breath and started walking.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:13 pm

"Nike?" Brago said as he looked down. He glided down infront of her. "What happened?"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 pm

User Image
Hana laid down on the bed as she heard brago jump down after Nike. Fine, just leave with out telling me, you loveable a** hole. she thought to herself.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:16 pm

User Image
"Oh. It's nothing. Don't worry about it. We can talk later. I just thought...uh, nevermind." Nike looked away.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

"Nike, you know I've always been here for you, spit it out. I know it involves Kane and Robert..."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 pm

User Image
Nike balled up her fists at her sides as she remebered why she was searching Brago out. She had wanted to talk to someone. She didn't know why him but then it came pouring out in a stream of fury. "That jerk. He was never dead. Kane faked his death. I cried over him, that stupid S.O.B. And he cut his hair. He just sat there smiling. I mean, what the hell. I wouldn't have hurt Robert like that if he had just confided in me. And he did it with Hana and I'm so mad i could, I could..." Nike started to cry.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Brago sighed and comforted her with his embrace. "Nike, why are you crying? Everyone is fine and safe. Like I have always told you, sex is nothing. You did what was right in your heart, now standby your decision. Dont falter, dont cry, just move forward"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games