Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 pm
{{ Just an FYI ShadowDragon, but JEssi is at the reception desk in the lobby, which is at the main entrance. }}

Daniel nodded as Jessi changed the subject, glad for the conversation to head off onto anything besides him.

"Yes, about that. I tagged along with Amy the other night to the Most Wanted bar, club, place. She seemed convinced that perpetrator hangs out there. I only got a quick look at him, so I couldn't confirm that, but I went along in case I could spot him either way."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm
((I edited the post, sorry, and thank you))

((edited))
Shadow headed over to the desk silently and waited patiently for them to acknowledge his presence there.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 pm
{{Thanks Shadow! biggrin }}

Jessi's eyes widened at Daniel's admission that he had indeed seen the perpetrator who had started the fire. "I knew you went to MW with her because she said you did in the note, but..."

She quickly looked up when she heard footsteps approaching and stopped her line of conversation. When she saw that Shadow was standing there, she quickly stood up and grinned.

"Shadow, great! You got my message about the security guard opening. We need extra help because we're stepping up security. Who would have thought we needed to in a place like this, right? But we had a fire here the other week, and it was started on purpose. So, we'll have to be a lot more on guard now. Are you possibly interested in the security guard position?"

She nodded over to Daniel and smiled, a little proudly. "This is Daniel, our head security officer."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:52 pm
Shadow bowed politely, "It is nice to meet you on a more formal note," he spoke to Daniel then shifted his look gently to Jessi, "Yes, I am here to inquire respectfully of the Security position you had mentioned in your message to me. I apologize for my not having a cell phone, but I find them to be a terrible bother. The messenger was a very good way to handle that hurdle, of course." He smiled slightly and continued, "It is interesting that there would be a vandal amongst friends, or people we consider friends. I couldn't help but overhear the last part of your conversation and I do apologize for that, but you are aware of who the vandal might be?" He waited patiently for their response.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:22 pm
{{Sorry FS! I was going to wait for you to post, but I have to head home here in like 10 minutes and I won't be on the rest of the night. I'll let you guys take over. I'll be back tomorrow. biggrin }}

Jessi grinned brightly at Shadow and then at Daniel. "Awesome! Daniel here can interview you and then let Amy and Kits know what he thinks. Amy and Kits are the owners here. We don't know who started the fire, unfortunately, but we're looking into it."

"In fact, if you guys wanted to, I'm sure you could go into Daniel's office for the interview. Or, if Daniel would rather wait for Amy or Kits to be here, that'd be fine, too. Whatever you guys are the most comfortable with. Just leave me a note when you're done on what you want to do or how it went. I'm sorry I have to leave so soon, but my shift is over and I have to go help my parents in the yard at their house. I'll see you guys later, and thank you again Shadow for coming here! I really hope it works out that you can join the security team."

She smiled brightly at him and then gathered her things in the desk drawer, which included her purse and sweater. She walked around the desk and then started to head out. Then, she turned and looked back at Daniel from behind Shadow. We can talk more about what happened later.

Then, she left.

{{See you guys later!}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Shadow nodded politely and bowed as she left. He then waited for further instructions from Daniel.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm
*Kits spends the day with the crews preparing to pour cement slabs for the picnic tables to sit on. Some are on top of the hill, some at the bottom near where Amy's garden will be, and some are scattered around the new forest where some of the employees have already cleared paths so that people can also eat under the trees if they want to. She also confirms the order of the tables, grills, and trash cans to have at each picnic area. Afterwards, tired from her long day, Kits heads home to get some dinner and feed her animals*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:21 am
Jessi was practically bouncing in her chair as she looked through the papers on her desk. Everything in AS was transforming right now for spring. Old favorites were being put in as well as new features. She was so excited!! The weather was still quite chilly outside, so they couldn't open anything, but just seeing the crews work outside was the best. It was almost time for the warmer months!!

She even caught herself humming along sometimes to the music playing over the speakers.  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 pm
Amy was now at AS overseeing the various procedures that were going on to get ready for spring. She spent most of her time walking between where the indoor art exhibit would be and the future location of her garden. The crew had set up so much for it already and she was so excited to get working on it.

Thistle followed happily at her side. It was slightly nippy outside, but Amy had transfigured her a little purple sweater and four leggings for her to wear outside. Thistle had been tired of staying inside so much.

Right now, Amy was looking through a large gardening magazine, deciding which flowers and plants she wanted to order for the garden.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 pm
*seeing Amy sitting outside, Velcore flies over to her* Hi Amy. Hi Thistle. Karrie is almost here. I just saw him walking. mrgreen  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:16 pm
Amy looked up from her magazine at the familiar voice and smiled when she saw Velcore. "Velcore, hi sweetie! It's good to see you. You said Karrie was coming over here? Really? Doesn't he have to work?"

Amy was confused at this news. She really hoped everything was alright.

Before Velcore had even said anything, Thistle and heard and smelled him coming. She turned with a bright smile on her face, her tail flicking happily, and trotted over to him. She nuzzled his chest and squeaked out, "Hi Velcore! Good morning!"

Amy laughed softly and shook her head at Thistle. "No honey, it's not morning. It's afternoon."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:29 pm
I do not know. He looked happy. So it must not be anything bad. *nods*

*grins down at Thistle* Hi Thistle. Good afternoon. *chirps in laughter*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 pm
Amy relaxed a little bit at that news. "Well that's good to hear. How about you, Velcore? You seem to be in a very good mood, too."

She grinned down at him.

Thistle squeaked, still grinning. "Affernoon."

Amy chuckled. "I'm so glad we've been working on her and Blossom's sentences, but Thistle keeps getting the times of day mixed up, along with a few other things. I think she's doing pretty well, though, overall."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:44 pm
*chirps happily* Spring is always good. It is warmer, and animals are coming back out. *licks his lips*

Very close, Thistle. *nods* She is doing very well. She learns quickly*

*walks up to the building. Going inside, he smiles at Jessi, who tells him where Amy is. He walks through the building to go back to where she's sitting, taking his time as he walks through the trees*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:47 pm
Amy was smiling up until Velcore licked his lips after he said that animals were coming back out. She blanched a little bit but then forced a small laugh.

"Well, uh... that's a good point, Velcore. Spring is my favorite time of the year. Well, spring and fall."

She looked down at Thistle when Velcore commented on her progress and smiled, somewhat proudly.

"Yes she is. She's a very quick study and you're a very good teacher. Well, she's a fast learner at everything but flying..."

Thistle smiled proudly at Velcore and her head raised just a little bit. She squeaked and started strutting around the bench Amy was sitting on.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games