Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:32 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/575 || Stamina :: 220/220
The shift in Persona on Soraru's face and in his tone only restated her assumption of his character being fluid to fit his desire. From jovial and friendly to guarded and deflecting. Answering questions with a question never bore much for forming trust, and the selective nature of his answers this time were more cut and dry to his point. Though there were moments of passion or possibly figments of the emotion he'd conjured up but Miko's observation of his character would have to go on for a duration to find base in any point of truth he might be telling.

"You're asking a boy from the Iron Country who has only a weeks worth of experience as a Shinobi what the Will of Lightning is? You don't think that's not even the slightest bit idiotic?"
In a rather nonchalant retort Miko would answer near immediately, "Nope, not one bit for a man who's already risked his life for a foreign village and joined its military ranks. Divining some meaning to that coarse of action in taking this path isn't idiotic to ask, but essential information to discern your reasoning and depth of your bonds to us...Though our cultures may diverge I thought samurai are adept to the concept of duty and honor et cetera et cetera..."

Miko would trail of as she'd watch his mood seemingly sour and his distancing of self from both Hono and herself seemed like a retraction of his previous offer. Though this could of been an imagined gesture on Miko's part. Though her grin seemed to have an ominous glee to it as Hiraite engaged her talking points with a "head on approach", with a touch of a rude voice to boot. Though this tension and tone suited Miko better when talking of ones direction in life. He seemed up set, but the reaction was finitely adjusted there was a certain lack of passion in spite of his words. though she had to admit a part of her felt like he was honestly telling her things he felt and another part felt like the composure to his ire, if she could considered it his verbal retort was controlled and learned of things even Miko wasn't too experienced in.
"Right now, I can't find myself caring about it, since the truth is never for us to find anyways. It finds us in the dire, tense moments, not when we go looking for it. Otherwise you're just grasping at straws and pointlessly wasting your time with the wrong answer, because you want so desperately for it to be what you think it is. That's just not how it works."

"So the path of least effort or resistance is...hmm, too passive for me. It's fine and dandy for you to assume some worldly position since you're a traveler, and you might have a point that chasing after the truth or goals is wasteful of the ever depleting currency of time. Though I find it better to use what time I have in advancing across an expanse of failures or victories of any number that may or may not be "worth it" until that little moment you speak of hits me. Your alternative seems to be an option of slothful waiting for things to reach you with no effort given to attain it. You speak of it as if you know of this as fact, but I think you're the one a little too set in your vision of the chase being pointless. I'd rather be an intercepting force, than an idle target any day..." Miko was a bit of a gambler when it came to conversations like these, and especially with people as acutely tuned to keeping in pace with this kind of tone such as Blue eyes. He'd pretty much dismissed her question and his following was more over a faux assumption of an idea he could feed her from the sounds of it. introducing it as if to simply layout a concept so that Miko's ego could be feed. it didn't really read to her that he'd though much of her at that point, but the feeling wasn't knew to Miko.

His story she supposed explained a concept of strengthening through the struggle or breaks and cracks one went through. Though as an artisan Miko knew this practice his people used seemed flawed in several ways. Gold though a commodity many sought made for a poor building material especially if it were pure. The metal was soft and was used to make coin due to it's lighter weight and ductility compared to others, but in a manufacturing sense it was best used only to gild a structure that was already whole. using it to mend seams in a pot likely made that pot just as or more likely to break later under less pressure than before. Though this was simply a craftsman perspective on his words it felt like her thoughts could apply to his analogy.

"The"gold" you speak of is only pretty...but it's not strong. As a agent to bond the structure of the pottery the difference in density and weight the gold places on the pottery would likely make it weaker and likely to break under even less pressure without it. You offer a cosmetic solution, "fools gold" to the woe of the village. If just trying to better ourselves in redgiment to the militia and citizens was enough then misconduct in our ranks and deviation from our mission and so on wouldn't happen so often and continuously. I was in the raikage's tower when the monsters attacked and I wasn't even aware of exactly what those creatures were. They never showed themselves in full form before me and seemed to only attack a few stray anbu. I proceeded to try and coordinate the civilians in my area to safe zones where they could be protected and elaborate a plan with Anbu to safely reach others not wasting my life foolishly before I even help someone survive right in front of me. During that time the Raikage's words never reached me but I acted according to what I could see and understand, and to the urgency set before me and with the resources I had I wasn't given much insight to a better coarse of action. There was no communication, no shard spirit or resolve, and maybe the monsters were the perpetrators of that, but then again I feel like this loss of spirit occurred long before your arrival Blue."

Falling back into her seat and sighing as she thought about it some more and felt like though soraru understood a point that was being made, there was a lack of connection, or communication between leadership and the ranks. The will of lightening would be the answer, but I'm still just caught on something that's missing from my ideal.
The next bit MIko would look at Soraru with a slight tilt to her head and would begin to laugh at him a bit with a chortle escaping through her nose before she'd open her mouth to laugh openly yet softly.

"You're real stuck on your ways, huh? Dreams can be shared, you know; It's possible to make them stronger by having them flourish not only in your mind and heart but with those who support you and you support. You've got a real lonely way of thinking Blue eyes, but I think I gots a good feel for ya now. You likes your privacy, and I can respect that, and you's gots your thoughts of retribution for ones mistakes being the "gold", but just as easily people can ridicule you for ever making the mistake in the first place. The more power you wield, the more responsibility. The less chances you have to fook it all`~ up with impunity."

"I gotta say you give a good spiel, and I'll trust ya like I said before, my words my bond and I'm serious about that. Making a change, and my crafts, my family, and extended family through the ranks of Kumogakure.
These things culminate into my dreams, so when you ask me what I'm serious about that translates to me as; "what are my dreams?" Cause...they're one and the same. Though since you asked, why not tell us in the least detail "mister privacy", what are YOU serious about? But before that let me say you never have to even fathom apologizing to me. I'd never ask you to for giving it to me straight. If you can, try to never lie to me, kay? "

Glancing over to Hono with her stance and mood receding to a eased and peaceful calm Miko wasn't as aggressively posed as before. Though Soraru had taken his neutral position, in the coarse of his speech he'd tilted a little over the edge. Though maybe that was just Miko's imagining. She still needed to get more time with the guy, but she had a feel for what she wanted out of him and what he'd likely do. There was a cultural barrier between them to seem extents but their philosophies didn't diverge too greatly to never work parallel to one another. Tapping her finger on the desk Miko would call to Hono.

"Hono...try and breath. Soraru, thank you for answering me. Most people react with a touch more anger than that and my read gets a lot more muddled but you gave me a piece of your mind to sit with. I appreciate the concern or at least this level of thought even if it's just to appease my sensibilities as to an answer to my query. So, let's dial this back down so Hono can breath again. He seems to be growing in anxiety, though I wouldn't invade his personal space like you did last time, hasn't anyone ever told you that's kinda rude? Anyway we need to train for stealth and spar~ a little, you up for that Blue? Hono? "

Almost acting as if nothing serious even took place Miko's intensity seemed to ease off as she'd answer the questions gradually with out missing a beat. As to if Soraru was giving her a "test" well Miko was honestly oblivious to this, but she was sure her own test had made some conclusive results as to her consideration of this person.

OOC : Mission Claim
((OOC:
))

¥ Ryo: 6,625 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Kugutsu no Jutsu [-5 chakra]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}
- Training Wooden Puppet [Attuned Training] [D-rank]

Mission::

Interacting with::
BlackFruity

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:57 am
User Image
.xanother night i sink into my lonely bed xxxx to shut out every sound. xxxx as i scream inside my head xxxx these are the scars that have brought me where i am today
ANOTHER FALSE CONCEPTION THAT::I FED MYSELF TO ESCAPE REALITY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the only lie i see is now - INSIDE OF MY HEADxxxx◈◈xxxxthe only truth slips through - MY FINGERTIPS IN THE END

He breathed in, and then exhaled.

A simple act, but focusing his mind on it was pretty soothing. It was, after all, the basic foundation of most meditations in the world. A part of himself wanted to tell Miko not to toss him and honor together, or not to use his name period in her own counter argument, given that she knew nothing about him. His personal saying of "I think you think too much of me" would have applied there, but through it all, he respected the girl for her own opinion. If she thought he was too stuck in his own ways, then he thought she was too free with hers. Neither stance was perfect, but nobody in the world was. "My dream differs from what I'm serious about. If I'm going to answer that much...then I suppose music, proper training and the preservation of youth. Although I think justice and answers are also important. That's the reason that I left the gates, a lot of it was to find out more, so that the families who've lost know exactly what attacked us. I think that everything has an answer, and that no one thing doesn't relate to something else that already exists. Above all that though...probably Reito Kumo, my blade. If someone touches her without permission, I think I'd be sooner to attack than ask questions." His mention of why he left the village would probably hint back to what he said earlier, about only being a boy from the Iron country who was only a Shinobi for a week. It was moreso a desire for justice to take hold than a dedication to help the village, meaning that he truly wasn't eligible to give his opinion on the Will of Lightning. Her retort to his explanation on Kinsukuroi irked him a bit, since the metaphor didn't transfer as much into the message that he was trying to give. His blade, with a fair amount of it repaired with darker steel than the rest of the weapon, was a good example. It had been broken many a time in past use from his fathers time with it, and his grandfather before him. In the end, it came to him, and it was his most prized possession. The amount of times that the blade broke allowed its smith to know exactly where to focus on, the equivalent of learning from mistakes and growing stronger from them. His blade adopted a form of Kintsukuroi that wasn't as beautiful as it was effective, although to him it was more graceful than gold of any kind.

He didn't bother defending it though. Everyone had their own interpretation, and it was likely that nobody knew what the Will was yet. It's why he told her that it was his take at an incorrect answer. If he pushed the debate further, it would imply that he actually cared about that kind of philosophy when he truly didn't. All Soraru cared for was, as he said, the preservation of youth. Not wasting his time or life on silly things that weren't worth the effort. "Hokori-san." He called out next to the boy who had his head hung low, eyes still taking on their neutral, uncaring gaze, even if his voice had been more earnest and less aggressive ever since he replied to Miko over what he was serious about. "You told MOB your dream, right? She said it was something I wouldn't expect. Whatever that was, make that the thing that you're most serious about. Just because my dreams and what I care for are separate, doesn't mean that the same has to apply to you. If someone insults what you care for, stand up to them and defend what you believe in. Personally, I think that you're passionate about the well being of others. You just care about other people, and that's a good thing for a Shinobi to have. If their safety is your largest concern, you can easily make it into your hottest passion. Just embrace it as it is, don't question it or try to snuff the flame. Without the fire, there's nothing. Remember that. If you can't accept it and doubt too much, then don't come to me for help. At that point, you need to question what it is that encouraged you to become a Shinobi, and decide on whether or not you should retire." He easily remembered the way Hokori perked up before, how his voice got more steady, his eyes got wide, and he approached Soraru with little to no hesitation. The green-eyed boy didn't need to be a medic to make protecting others his fire, all he needed to do was recognize it and embrace it so that he could grow.

In terms of Miko asking him for training and spars though, he figured he should give them another truth, a sigh escaping from his lips. "I think I'm going to have to turn down that offer. I did say that I'm serious about training, which means that there's a certain way I go about it. For one, I tend to train with someone much more experienced and skilled than myself watching me to correct my mistakes. If not that, I run it alone, since it's much too easy to be distracted otherwise. I'll be in another room or outside if you need me, but when I'm done, I'll be heading home to nap off some of this tiredness. If either of you want to talk over tactics and the mission with me, I'll probably be at the Blue Dragon overnight, to oversee some enhancements to Reito Kumo" He said, whilst beginning to move around the room. Like the man before him, he drew two bokken from near the entrance to the library, although he didn't see the hooded individual. "Sorry to leave so suddenly, I'm sure you probably expected more from me but the physical aspect of my training is something that can't be muddled, and I'm behind on it. I hope to see at least one of you tonight!" He called out, before he was already walking out the exit to the Library, gone just about as fast as he met them. While he was sure that they could pick up well on their own training, it just wasn't something he was compatible in. Neither of them had swords, so Bukijutsu was out of the picture, and one of them was of a glass making bloodline, which meant the boy likely didn't have Fuuton or Suiton as an element. The girl was likely a ranged combatant due to her puppets, so even if she could perform the same Ninjutsu as him, it likely wouldn't be his type of it. Neither of them were Hakemoto, and he was probably going to be learning too much Genjutsu for either of them.

When grabbing the Genjutsu scrolls needed from another room, he noticed that none of them appeared to be empty, all of them holding people going about their own training. The majority being Genin or academy students as well. Muttering about how grim the situation was, he decided to carry the two bokken beneath one of his arms while they held the scrolls in a pile. For each style of Genjutsu, then scrolls for Fuuton, Suiton, and Maruton. Walking out the academy as a whole, he walked out to see the ground a mess, with someone using wooden swords as well. It appeared he caught the guy just as he was performing a strong draw technique which appeared to destroy the ground behind him even further, before assuming a strange stance then releasing bursts of chakra which, naturally, forced the hood up and off the mans head. Soraru blinked his eyes, a small "Oh." Leaving his lips as he set the scrolls as a pile on the ground, taking the Maruton one with him in his jacket pocket. "Jeez Kaileer, not even going to pay your student a visit now that you're back?" He jested, keeping his voice from getting too loud, not wanting bystanders to hear, or even worse anyone in the Dojo. The poor kid. Just barely older than him, and training all alone. It didn't take analytical skills to tell that it was probably the only real time he got away from others, with of course the exception of being away to god knows where for awhile.

"Glad to see that you're in good health. I always was unsure about leaving you in the Dojo, but you did tell us to get to the villagers...How are you holding up?" The last question was probably the more serious one of all he said to the boy, knowing that as the Raikage, the massive loss of life in Kumogakure must've hit him harder than anyone. Soraru usually wasn't the one to ask the big questions or check on the feelings of other people, but he supposed that he felt more okay with the guy than some others due to sharing the same clan. Or bloodline was a better word. It was hard to call the Hakemoto a clan anywhere outside the Iron country.

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: N/A

Taorito

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

Training
This was where things got tricky. The style wasn't called 'Santoryu' for no reason. 'San', being three, meant by the end three swords would be wielded. I would have preferred holding two in one hand, but the techniques were designed otherwise. I pulled out my scroll and removed a single sword from it, having three on hand now. I placed the third hilt, the blade smaller than the other two, between my teeth, and held it there. Two swords was one thing, but three was something new. A few breaks would definitely be necessary. Unfortunately.
[Santoryu LEARNED]

Blade held firmly in my mouth, I turned to face my training dummy again. It was a basic attack, but it provided a level of coordination I wasn't sure I had. Or, at least, not that kind of coordination. Recovering from moving as fast as a lightning bolt? Sure. But swinging a sword held in place by my mouth seemed more than a little risky. Taking a deep breath--as well as I could past the hilt, I charged. Close to the sack of straw, I swung both swords in my hands diagonally at it, then swung the third blade horizontally, knocking it flat for the umpteenth time. I picking it up with a sigh, giving my jaw a break as well.
[Oni Giri LEARNED]

Retaking my stance after a moment, I stepped away from the dummy to set up my attack. Replacing the blade in my mouth, I shot forward and leaped. Tumbling through the air with swords poised, I stuck at the head of the dummy, carving into its shoulders and shaving through its cranium. I landed safely on the far side, immediately removing the blades from my mouth while I recovered from the dizziness the attack caused
[Yasha Karasu LEARNED]

The dummy wasn't left with much of a cap, so the next technique on my list would finish it of guillotine style so that I could replace it with a fresh one. Returning the third sword to my jaws, I faced the dummy one last time. Holding all three blades parallel to each other, I swept across and through what would be the neck of the opponent. That was something I prayed I wouldn't have to use often, if at all.
[Gazami Dori LEARNED]

Continuing out of the momentum of my previous attack, I pumped chakra into my blades and spun hard. The technique was meant to be a sort of tornado designed to send opponents flying as well as cut them to ribbons. That's exactly what happened to the remains of the dummy, the blades shredded them in a plume of hay. These attacks were starting to get to the deadly end of the spectrum, and while useful to know, I hoped to rarely use them. I took a break to retrieve another dummy.
[Tatsu Maki LEARNED]

The next technique I used to test my speed. It was already determined that shinobi could move unnaturally fast, thanks to training, and this technique could prove it. Picking up a few decent sized stones from the ground, I tossed them forward, hard, and immediately bolted after them, pumping chakra into my legs and arms to move at those extreme speeds. Catching up with the stones, I slashed through each of them in turn, hitting the last one just before it hit the ground. Combined with my other trainings, this would be better utilized against projectiles coming toward me rather than away.
[Karasuma Gari LEARNED]

Setting my blade once more between my teeth, I faced away from the dummy for this technique. I lifted two blades over my right shoulder and pumped chakra into them. Once they nearly hummed with retained energy, I swung in front of me with all three blades. The chakra was released and three shots of spiraling force flew across the clearing. Thankfully, they dissipated before hitting anything. I hissed a sigh through the hilt and relaxed my stance.
[Hyaku-Hachi Pondu Hou LEARNED]

There were a lot of dizzying techniques in this style, but given the rigorous nature of it, I was fairly certain most of its abilities were meant at finishers. Enemies weren't meant to stand up again after. Again I faced away from the dummy, utilizing the open space available to me. Giving myself plenty of space, I charged my blades with chakra and then ran forward. As soon as I'd built up enough momentum, I jumped and tumbled, releasing the chakra. It spread out around me, sharp as any blade. Once I lost momentum, I landed safely on my feet.
[Hyou Kin Dama LEARNED]

[x] Dropping the bokken for the moment in favor of a brief reprieve from training to catch my breath. Evidently I'd lost my hood at some point, but given no one seemed keen on bothering me while I trained, it was probably best to strip the coat altogether. As I turned back to my pack to do so, someone spoke nearby, startling me from my thoughts. s**t... Although in the back of my mind I was aware of someone approaching, I assumed they were just a passerby. Not to mention my name was said, meaning he was someone I'd told to speak to me on a personal level. And student? Discarding my coat I faced the genin. Dark hair, slightly taller of course--though I'm pretty sure I noted that the first time we spoke--with a face I was able to place a name to the voice from the library. He was the other Hakemoto, who'd gotten his headband a day or so before the blizzard, I think. "Soraru, right?" Resisting a grimace, I waited for his reaction confirming if I was correct. To be fair, they only had to remember my name; I had to remember everyone's names.

Right, he was one of the three that went missing. Guilt for not remembering sooner, or being more concerned wormed its way into the back of my skull.

As for student... offering to teach someone else wasn't my brightest plan, especially with the awkwardness of him basically being the same age as myself. But given that we shared a clan and the amount of training it took for the techniques, I supposed I was the most qualified for the position. There was also the sword he carried, and the bokken he'd brought with him.

Thankfully, he didn't immediately pressure me into a sparring session or something, instead asking how I was holding up and that he was glad to see me 'better'. As 'better' as I could be anyway, and I think he realized that. Maybe it was a selfish thought, but the way I saw it, as much as the genin complained about what happened, in the end the weight still fell on my shoulders as the face of the shinobi of Kumogakure. And it was that burden more than anything that kept me down. I wanted to be honest with this kid who wasn't unlike me, but that truth hurt because in many ways it reflected my capabilities as a leader. What was I supposed to say to him? 'I came back to a village full of trained soldiers that would rather follow their own agenda than some simple orders'? As much as I thought that got across rather well how I was 'holding up'. That wasn't fair to throw at him, given he hadn't even been in the village when what was equivalent to mutiny occurred.

Retreating to the bokken dropped in the middle of a circle of marred earth, I gave a neutral, if not unsatisfactory answer unintentionally. "Things are looking better, I guess." Picking up the wooden sword again, I gave it a test swing and then reversed my grip so the blade ran along my arm. "The alliance with Kirigakure has been reestablished, and it looks like our villagers are a little more forgiving than they should be." In general I'd noticed that the stares of hatred from passersby had lessened when I was out getting food before arriving at the dojo. "As for during the blizzard, I don't remember much of anything. Let's just say I don't like the cold." So what am I doing in the mountains then? the thought crept up, some part of me wishing I was in Kiri again. That was one thing I'd never gotten passed during my visits: that complete strangers in a place that used to be know for its savage killers could be more welcoming than the people of my own village.

My gaze fell briefly to the weapon in my hand before turning back to Soraru. "And what about you?" Normally I wasn't one to ask such a question, but a bit of genuine concern peeked through. "I read the report you gave to the ANBU captain," specifically my clone did while I took a nap, "and I can understand from personal experience what's it's like to be cornered." Although I'd never been captured and taken hostage, I knew what it was like to face the threat of death head-on. Thanks to mortar shells and impenetrable armor. The helplessness that came with knowing you couldn't do anything to save your comrades. The report mentioned that he'd wanted to claim responsibility for their kidnapping for the group, and while I couldn't say that was he felt personally was mutual to what I'd undergone, I could definitely fathom his feelings of guilt.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 62250
┃☁ r y o | 24600
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1330 / 1330 (+55/+55)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1105 / 1105 (+55/+55)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | refreshed
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image
.xanother night i sink into my lonely bed xxxx to shut out every sound. xxxx as i scream inside my head xxxx these are the scars that have brought me where i am today
the only lie i see is now - INSIDE OF MY HEADxxxx◈◈xxxxthe only truth slips through - MY FINGERTIPS IN THE END

Kaileer was impressive, that wasn't something anyone could doubt. He held the title of Raikage at eighteen, likely had about five times the ability of Soraru, held the responsibility of several thousand people on his shoulders, and still managed to speak with a fair level of calmness. Perhaps that had something to do with their clan? Anyone less qualified would've probably had a meltdown already. Unless he's already on the way to one, and everyone is oblivious to it. He thought, not really buying into the "things are looking better" line. Soraru wasn't asking about the village, he was questioning on how the boy was doing, title of Raikage aside. He mentioned that alliances had been restored, which was probably a load off everyone's minds who knew of what could've been an impending war with Konohagakure. Kiri seemed like an interesting place, but given his runaway status and the village being famous for its swordsmen, he figured that would be one of the first places that infiltrators from the Iron country would check. He followed up by mentioning that he didn't remember much from that night, and that he wasn't a fan of the cold. He supposed that was where they differed. Training in blizzards had allowed Soraru to grow an affinity for that kind of weather, perhaps the only reason he was able to exit the Dojo and find Hanna when he did. Seemed odd for the leader of a village in the mountains to say that, but there were stranger things out there.

And what about you?

That question brought a sudden blink to his eyes, lips parting for a moment, not expecting such a question to be returned. The last time they talked, it seemed pretty standard and run of the mill. Simple questions, and appropriate answers. Soraru would've been tempted to reply with the same "Things are looking better, I guess," but the bit of concern in his voice and on his features were enough to make him want to give something more genuine. He read the report that he'd given the ANBU, and apparently shared similar feelings. "My problem wasn't so much that I felt cornered. Kidnapping is scary, but what concerned me the most was that I actually had things under control. I knew just the words to say, and the emotions to twist to get myself out of that situation with my life, but the problem was that it didn't guarantee the lives of Axel and Shukenja. But I..." A deep exhale left his lips, eyes closing for a couple seconds as he kept his emotions in check. Last time he lost himself due to not being able to place the feeling, but once he had actually accepted it it was easier to face the situation without his emotions getting the better of him like they did before. "I thought about it a lot. Weighed my life against theirs. A younger Chuunin with a bright future, and another who was so deeply connected with someone else. In the end, just thinking about it was enough for the guilt to take hold, and make me disgusted at pathetic thoughts like that.I wanted all of us to get out of there alive. I wasn't going to let them die in there for my sake." His words where just as honest as when he said them to the ANBU, if with a bit more wisdom that time around. Not as distraught as he was then, but still evidently ashamed of what he almost did. It was all a part of growing and moving on though, something he'd have to do many times in the future to become a strong asset for the village.

"There are quite a few Shinobi around, and I was told by my current squad leader that missions are supposed to be going on. I understand Axel's and my squad being on standby since we just got back, but that doesn't give an excuse for the others. You're not even slightly bothered about that?" Soraru asked, putting the topic of conversation back onto him with something he knew was a problem. It was nice to play games and train, but the luxuries of everyday life couldn't be afforded when there was a possible threat to the village, even if the young Hakemoto wasn't aware to what that threat actually was. All he knew was that if anyone was going to have something to say about it, it would be the leader of the village. Probably an underhanded thing to do, but dodging a topic of conversation was a cheap play too.

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: N/A

Taorito

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō didn't move at the soft-spoken way his name was called, too busy trying to keep himself small and unobtrusive to the scene happening around him. Still, the way he was called to the front of their attention, as if they were parents stopping their arguement for the sake of the child in the room, only caused him to pull further into himself. Still, he had enough room to nod his head, not willing to give up and walk away when he still had a responsibilty to remain and train here. So he waited; head low and body stiff, as Miko and Soraru finished up whatever else they felt like needed to be aired - again his name was called, this time from Soraru. He breathed in, dread filling him once more, knowing his faults and multitude of weaknesses meant him to be the most unreliable individual of them. He did react to the mention of his 'dream,' not even sure anymore what his dream, or passion, even was. And to be called out for not defending it, well... he couldn't even be sure of what he was defending. And to hear Soraru be even more sure of what it is than Honō is... Honō blinked, shoulders loosening in surprise, green eyes peeking up from under platnium lashes. He swallowed, gaze drifting down once more, but it wasn't out of shame this time. As Soraru turned to leave, with only a location of where he would be that night, Honō's brow was furrowed, his mind whirling. Still, he looked up to Miko, green gaze focused, a small something akin to seriousness in their depths.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 195/210
Stamina: 195/210

Other
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

AD Reaper Elyse

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:42 am
User Image

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

[x] Soraru dodged my question just the same as I'd done to him, and part of me wished others wouldn't be as evasive as I was. Standing at the higher ground, expressing my emotions could give a weak or soft appearance, and that was something I couldn't afford to keep doing with everything I'd fought to defend in shambles thanks to my attempt at leading. Though that was, again, an incredibly selfish thought, given I'd told others to consider me their equal. For the greater good of the people... right? I honestly didn't know what was right. To be expected so much of with no guidance, just to be ridiculed by the only support I did have before he stepped down, most of what I did was literally just guesswork.

Still though, my inquiry caught him off guard, if only briefly. I supposed he hadn't expected the Kage of a village to ask such a personal question. Even if it was something any normal citizens would say to each other in a conversation, when it came to a military standpoint I felt we often forgot that the man or woman next to us was human. I couldn't help wondering if anyone he'd spoken to after his rescue had bothered to address him with 'how are you doing?' rather than 'what happened?'. The latter only spoke of what had transpired--a report, if you would. The former disregarded that for concern of the affected party. However, he gave a plain answer, correcting my statement of being cornered to wanting to save his own hide and leave the other two behind. That much, I couldn't commend him for, but the fact that he didn't go through with it and instead stayed to help the other two escape, I could. That said a lot about him as a person. That he struggled with his personal desires and the will to defend the lives of others. Saving yourself was easy, but protecting people you didn't know at the risk of your own life was one of the most difficult things we could do. Unfortunately, or at least in my opinion, that was exactly what we signed on for when deciding to take the path of the shinobi.

As far as I could tell, he'd already punished himself for it, so any more verbal scolding wasn't going to do anything. Besides that, he continued on when I didn't respond.

This time, he asked about the missions given and the lack of anyone doing said missions. That was true. From my understanding, Wan put four squads together, two to remain in the village for the time being and train, and the other two to scout out the looming threat on the boarder of our country. I hadn't yet spoken to the giant about the situation, but according to the reports I'd--my clone--had read, it seemed Wan's family was coming to look for him, and not in a friendly way. Neither of the teams sent had even gathered at the gates yet. In fact I was pretty sure I'd seen Toso briefly in my search for an empty room. I was trying, and failing, to stay hidden for the moment, though, and hadn't addressed the issue. "I'm furious, actually," I responded blandly. "I just don't have the energy right now to be angry." That was also true. I was still far too tired to be anything but numb, which didn't help with the prying questions. Picking up the second bokken, I returned to my pack. Dropping both once more on the pile of discarded clothing, I fished through the bag for a moment. "ANBU will be sent out in their stead." Since they can actually follow simple orders. That was a bitter thought I kept to myself, but I suspected he already knew my opinion on it with the way he asked the question. I wasn't sure what his end goal was, but he wasn't as sly with his inquiries as he thought. I had no interest in delving into the politics of my job, especially not in such a public place.

Instead, I removed two still-warm tarts from my bag--I'd gotten them with the intention of actually having something to eat if I unintentionally got busy, but I was still hungry and didn't want to be rude. Standing straight again, I offered one to the genin. "So how's your training coming along anyway? Outside of the blizzard, we haven't spoken since you got your headband." I think. Redirecting the conversation once more, I waited again for confirmation, brushing it off by taking a bite of the pastry. Playing teacher wasn't something I was particularly interested in, but if it meant avoiding direct questions... well I couldn't say it was better, I just didn't need someone poking at open wounds.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ UHV Shield

Royal Oatmeal

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 62250
┃☁ r y o | 24600
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1330 / 1330
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1105 / 1105
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | defensive
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:52 am
User Image

So the answer was what I expected. There was no way that he would actually be okay with the idleness of his Shinobi. It pained my pride a bit to know that those in my rank were being so useless though in the face of orders that they were given. I would've offered to help, to be given a day so that I could get some rest before heading out to scout, but apparently ANBU were being deployed in the stead of the Genin. Knowing that, I knew there wasn't much more that could be brought to the table from my side. The only thing I had that the average ANBU may have lacked was probably a near neurotic way of thinking, but that was just as much a bane as it was a boon. I'd have to settle on more relaxation and the continuation of my training. Maybe do a few missions with my current team in order to build up some sort of synergy. What I really wanted though was to be of good use, to atone for both my being gone and my near sin. "Seems like the best action to take a this point." I told him, which was true. but didn't help me feel any better about the small bit of uselessness that was creeping on. I knew none of it was my fault, but having my name mixed in with those in my rank disappointed me.

When Kaileer took out two tarts from his bag and offered one, I realized how hungry I'd gotten again. Training Tetsu no Ryu and chakra control took a fair bit of energy, and I hadn't eaten anything other than some Hospital food in much too long. I was only glad that I wasn't as malnourished as Axel, although much of that probably had to do with age and differences in body development. I accepted the offer of the pastry, and had a brief passing thought about how I was quite often left in a hungry state, ever since I was a kid. Seemed like I never ate until I felt like I absolutely needed to, when energy depletion became a thing. Luckily for me, I trained a lot back then, making it so that my body required food often. If that weren't the case, I'd probably be too thin to lift a sword, but I definitely had some meat on my bones. I took a bite when Kaileer had begun asking me about my training, enjoying the taste of something sweet. I hadn't indulged myself in unhealthy creations of joy in too long. I made sure to swallow before I spoke, finding it to be the most horrible thing when people spoke with food in their mouths. "I managed to catch up when it comes to the Tetsu no Ryu style. As it stands, I can do everything except for the Divine Wind technique, since it would probably break my body with how much recoil it induces. I'll need to train more before getting to that point. I know of a few good Ninjutsu right now, like the Kage Bushin jutsu, and Rairyuu no Tatsumaki, which may be the strongest one in my arsenal right now. Ever since the attack I've learned two of our 'states', Control and Defense. Other than that, just small things, but I plan on learning a lot more now. I feel like I'm stronger after everything that happened." I was probably less successful than a few other Genin who came through, but not all of them were kidnapped for around a week. I had intentions to make up for lost time, and would do so by learning all the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu that I could. As it stood, I had the mental and physical capacity to learn a weapon style, but I just wasn't sure on whether or not I should put the scroll from my master to work just yet. It was a huge risk,after all, and one that I needed time to consider, even if it was with that mans guidance. '"I'm trying to learn some non-elemental techniques first, increase my raw combat potential. The Dance of The Crescent Moon technique can fit in well with my shadow clones, but then I have to decide on if I want to expand on that jutsu too for more clones. My chakra pool is one of my strongest resources right now, so I want to take advantage of that. I think I'll have to decide on what to learn after those though." I let him know, since while it was usually something to be careful over when telling other Genin about personal techniques, the Raikage wasn't such an issue. Never knew when someone could use that information as ammunition.

While I was also pretty tired, and probably wouldn't do well in a spar, I was also curious about the Raikage's capability and combat strengths. As it stood I didn't know anything about his elements, although there was the suspicion that Raiton would be one due to his title. His proficiency with the sword was also an interesting thought to ponder on. "Would you mind a brief, friendly combat session with me?" I asked, something that I was sure many aspiring Genin tried if only to prove themselves, but my only motivation was sheer curiosity. "I'm thinking a session like that would help me find out what style I want to use to cover my mistakes, same for what jutsu I should be picking. I'm used to training with stronger people, so fighting another Genin probably won't do anything for me." It would likely be a bokken fight using the sword techniques we knew, probably with some minor jutsu depending on how ruthless Kaileer felt like being. I couldn't escape the ever present feeling that it would help me deal with my own personal problems, and help me get a better understanding of his own. Fighting always had a way of doing that to people, their aggression and tactics saying a lot about themselves. I was perfectly fine with a "no," given that I still had some exhaustion on me, so either would be a benefit for myself.

Besides, if this guy was going to be my new mentor, then it would be familiar to the way I used to train.

Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image

[x] He took the bait and didn't ask anymore personal questions, relieving the slow buildup of discomfort I was feeling. Whether it was because he noticed my agitation or because I'd genuinely managed to divert the conversation was left to the wind, but he seemed keen on telling me where he stood in his training. Tetsu no Ryu was the first he mentioned. So he was a samurai, or at the very least aspiring to be one. While the tenets of Bushido were something I both knew about and respected, and were commendable to follow, I never trusted myself enough with the short fuse I was known for to commit to them. They were definitely worthy goals though. As for the techniques of the actual style, I knew nothing about, but if recoil was an issue, then balance and strength would be a good focus for him. He also brought up a few jutsu he'd learned, as well as the States of Control and Defense. I had to resist a grimace again, and hoped he wouldn't request I help him learn any of the others, given I myself had no access with my current frame of mind.

That aside, the question I'd expected originally came up. He wanted a spar, and now that we'd warmed up to each other a bit, I wasn't so inclined to refuse. Perhaps by viewing someone else's methods, he was looking for what other styles he would benefit from, and I couldn't just make suggestions until I knew what sort of swordsman he was. Since he knew Tetsu no Ryu, maybe one of the more rigid styles such as Shunkan would fit in well, or either Basai Bagua or Shigure Souen, the latter of which I hadn't had a chance to learn personally... "Well, my best areas of help will be most of the sword styles, and clan techniques, since those seem to be things we share." I didn't want to give away my affinity for raiton just yet, so I didn't mention my elements. I shoved the rest of the pastry in my mouth and wiped my hands on my pants, taking the moment while chewing to think. I was still exhausted, but it seemed so was he, and he was just looking for a small session so maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

A small smirk snuck its way onto my lips. I'd sparred a couple other genin and even Wan once, but never another swordsman, so it would be interesting. I had a varied style, although I utilized a lot of Kiss of Flesh and Steel, and used my elements wherever they fit in. Especially Lightning Transformation, which, albeit it was disorienting if used for too long, was typically fast enough to get a couple of good strikes in before I was forced to stop. However, judging from his stature, I could guess that his attacks were more speed based than power, similar to my own, which would prove a new challenge. "Alright, fine." I picked up one of the bokken again, holding it reverse grip in my left hand. Ambidextrous with a sword, left was still my primary and would probably be good practice for him anyway since it was abnormal. "What sort of winning conditions do you want? Limitations, if any?" Obviously I had no intention of using something I knew he couldn't defend against, but I wasn't sure what sort of match he was looking for.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ UHV Shield

Royal Oatmeal

┃☁ a c | 62250
┃☁ r y o | 24600
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1105 / 1105
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | content
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

What lied ahead was pretty exciting for me, since it was my first actual fight since coming to Kumogakure. There of course were sessions with other students in the academy, but that was all just play stuff for a grade, and pretty easy at that. A lot of the people there who claimed to be great with a blade were usually people who didn't undergo rigorous training before trying to become a Shinobi. Me? Every single day, any hour, in any weather with someone I couldn't realistically hope to defeat. The thought of repeating that training regimen with the Raikage no less was pretty thrilling. I spotted the smirk on his lips, and knew that it could only mean one of two things. Either he was going to claim that I'm not strong enough yet, or he actually thought about agreeing to the challenge. I couldn't blame him for either one, although I figured Kaileer was smart enough to know that I didn't actually expect to win in a fight. We were both swordsmen who understood the value in training and learning from mistakes. I likely couldn't help him as much as he could help me, but that was the price to pay as a Sensei. If I could manage to give anything, it would probably be a bit of release for the anger and stress I could tell he was going through. I may have not known the amount, but I didn't consider that to be as important at the moment.

I didn't have any idea of his accomplishments, abilities, weaknesses, strengths, or way of thought yet. On the flipside, it was his job to know of what I've done for the village, and I already admitted my strengths. It was likely going to be unfair, and one-sided in the mental warfare department, but all the same I felt like I couldn't wait. When I heard him say "Well, fine," I rolled some tension out of my neck and shoulders that had built up from tiredness, and continued to eat the tart I'd been given after that, finishing it quickly. Deciding not to get crumbs on my hands, I brushed them against each other to get rid of any residue. My eyes started to note the hand he used his weapon in while he asked about win conditions or limitations, realizing that he was either left-handed or ambidextrous. I had a dominant right hand, although time with playing two-handed instruments and using a Daisho style made me comfortable with the left as well, to an extent. It took me a good moment to think of a win system for us, and in that time my hand tossed the other bokken to the side, with the scrolls I put down earlier. Daisho was a style I was new to practicing, but if I wanted to be with my best for what was to come, there'd be nothing better for me than a single blade. It was more comfortable. One hand was near the bottom of the hilt, while the other stood closer to the top, leaving a good amount of space in between. "Since these weapons are pretty weak, I'm thinking that we wouldn't bother with the pain as much if adrenaline starts pumping. So we'll work on a point system. The winner is the first to get three points, with them given from hits to the torso or head. Using the body for fighting is fine, but points only count from the weapon. Ninjutsu is optional, just don't use anything on me if you've seen it kill a guy before. Hakemoto techniques are fine, but not the states, since then it's a battle of who can last in them longer and I'm sure you know who has the advantage there. I suppose, lastly...umm, no blade techniques above the Chuunin level. I've mastered those, but in the pre-final stage of Tetsu no Ryu, both of the techniques are meant for killing. I guess as to avoid any cheap wins, after each point, we take a few paces away to get breathing room and go at it again until someone wins."

I figured those would be the best rules to equalize us a fair bit without making things too unfair for him. I wasn't going to ask him to keep a hand behind his back and hop on one leg, since my original mentor would've slapped me hard enough to kill me if I did. It was a test of swordsmanship, while he still held his benefits of variety and undoubtedly power. Asking him to stick to one sword style because that was the amount I had was pointless, since I was trying to gain physical advice on which style could help me. With both hands on the hilt of the bokken, i put one leg in front of the other and turned my body towards the right by a small amount. I moved my left arm, hand still resting against the lower end of the hilt, and made it so that it went across my chest, slightly up at an angle, which caused the edge of the wooden blade to face upwards and tilt slightly down more at the hilt. The blunt side was faced horizontally over my shoulder, and the flat of the blade covered some of the lower half of my face from view, mostly my mouth, leaving it a nice trick to go with Genjutsu if I was trying to silently sing or whistle some out. The name of the stance was Ko Gasumi, a defensive one that focused on parries and could switch out easily into other stances.

"We can start on your move. I'm ready." Were the simple words, my eyes narrowing to focus on the opponent before me, body ready to move at a moments notice. I inhaled a long breath, closing my lips and keeping it in to steady my body further. Years of standing against stronger opposition made it so that I didn't shake, sweat, or quicken my heartbeat in the face of adversity so easily. In reality, I looked more prepared and imposing than any Genin could manage, but I was more Samurai than Shinobi from the start.

Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/575 || Stamina :: 220/220
From looking on at in her direct line of sight and Soraru in her peripheral Miko would have her answers from the Iron country native. It seemed that what guided the man was more over a personal code of "justice", that word was mercurial to the individual who held it and their culture or their contrarian thoughts to their culture. Yet the example at hand had left her with some positive leanings, that didn't blanket the depth of what it was to be "human". Leaning her check to her face and looking up and over to her side in glances at Soraru as he'd ready to leave Miko kept her main focus on feeling the how Hono's steps meet the floor trying to commit his movements and slight actions to memory. Miko's training took more forms than actively sweating over scrolls of a tatami mat. She in a way was always training her mind and senses as per her specialty. There was a nagging voice in her mind that spoke to her of the experience soraru might hold over her in terms of his word craft and control of speech to move things along his desired path, but this wasn't a gap she felt couldn't be surmounted if pushed.

Looking at Hono smiling as usual no, Miko was looking for his response to Soraru's words. Miko had become a source of learning for Hono, but it wasn't enough to have a "teacher", but peers as well to help one develop. Miko had taken on to initially and Hono though shivering in the rear of the other seemed like one who had some critical thought about himself and the world about him. He had the gift of self awareness, but he was overly aware and it could hinder him. though if he could focus his attention not just to himself but the earnest advancement to keep up with a rival and college...well he might just make a good shinobi yet in spite of his more civilian artisan leanings in skill. Soraru's insight playing strong to place what seemed obvious as Hono's focus. His answer to the will of the village was, Compassion, that was his strength. Despite her ridicule of the sentiment at the time Miko wasn't against it, but playing at seeing Hono defend it, which he sort of did. Yet a life time of playing servant to some big name... a clan. Well Miko didn't envy that part of his life.Though part of her held out desires to belong to something larger and as deep as a clans and oaths, blood ties, and so on.

Miko let Soraru get away from her as her focus was back on deciding what bit of training Honō might be able to push through this day before she'd have to seek out her own business at the blue dragon. Honō's eye's would watch the other leave with something of a jolt of determination appear on his face.
He's not satisfied with leaving things the same as they were before. He's finally stating to want this for himself rather than just what his clan placed him here for. Chehehe, don't know if i should thank that Soraru guy, or just leave well enough be given the revelations I've being given so passively. Well no rest for the wicked...

Miko would stand and follow after Soraru to see what he was up to and then watched as he'd left, but she wouldn't follow him any further. Miko would clap her hands to bring attention back to focus on her as her back was turned to Honō. She'd walk over to another section of the library that was fairly free use since she hadn't gotten it in her mind to toss Honō in the deep end with out consideration for him and his personality and likely strong points. Miko returned with two scrolls of the genjutsu schools of kumagkure practice and one from the more general practices. Sprawling them out in front of Honō Miko would only say a few words to Honō since it seemed he'd digested enough words from both her and Soraru seeing as both of them had words they could spare for probably every person in the village...remaining.
"These are genjutsu scrolls. One of them is native to our village but the other is more of a practical and established general style. the focus of genjutsu is in manipulating the senses via stimulating them with chakra nature leaning more towards the yin (mental) side of general chakra. Taking more fous in the shape of chakra to effect the mind and nerves over just creating mass and matter as you would with any psychical (Yang) chakra, which would be the source of tangible clone, and elelmental natures being the advanced coarse of that. Though this is all academy level text book learnin I want to reintroduce it. these are your fail safes, and your stenght when you need to dominate the sense of the battle field the enmy might have. Learning to defend better against them is for another day, but for not learning how to use them to defend, evade, and counter attack is my main assignment for you right now. Yet you'll be doing that practice alone. Some things you've gotta feel out for yourself."

"So like Soraru said put your feelings behind this, how can you use these tools to follow your dream your answer, Compassion, remember? I'm a rude biyatch at times but I don't mean to laugh so much when all I've got is admiration for minds that grasp at something to keep pulling forward. How you use them need to be unique to you, so I'll let you keep that a secret, which is the way of the shinobi. Some things we have to always keep close and always something hidden."

"In the mean time I'm heading you and Blue off at the blue dragon. I'll be busy working on something I've long been putting off crafting, and likely I'll be doing a little of grounds training alone to keep my own air of mystery as a kunoichi. Good luck Honō, don't doubt yourself and keep that spark of genius i think I see in you, try and capture your lighting in a glass bottle my dear student. See ya later~..."

With that Miko would casually walk out of the dojo heading for the blue dragon.

[Exit to Blue Dragon.]

Training Assignments for Honō

Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ]
Official Description: Making a single hand sign, the user must first throw a Senbon, Kunai, or other projectile weapon, and then the Genjutsu takes effect. Working on the perception of the target, the weapon becomes many, turning anything from one Senbon into one hundred, in the target's eyes. Mainly used to get the opponent to get caught up with the oncoming weapons, it is a good distraction Jutsu, but can be dodged if the opponent can get away from the one weapon thrown.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: --

Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ]
Official Description: Creating a thunderstorm, the user raises their hands into the air and declares that they shall show a sound of lightning. The humming of hummingbirds fill the air and while it does, a large amount of hummingbirds fly from within the thunderclouds and home in on the target(s). Once hitting the target, the feeling that something is drilling into their affected area is felt, causing great pain.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: --

OOC : Mission Claim
((OOC:
))

¥ Ryo: 6,625 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Kugutsu no Jutsu [-5 chakra]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}
- Training Wooden Puppet [Attuned Training] [D-rank]

Mission::

Interacting with::
BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:35 pm
User Image

[x] I had no real talents outside of swordplay, not even as a leader as far as I was concerned, so when it came to sparring, adrenaline ran rampant regardless of how tired I was. Of course, that also meant I tended to get absorbed in the heat of the moment, which is why my spar with Hakanai and Lilja, before she passed, ended when I nearly broke the white-haired genin's ribs. I'd used the State of Healing to hide my shame and she was fine, but it didn't change the fact that, briefly, I lost myself. Not to mention the course of events in Takumi that led me to almost kill a man when control of my temper escaped me. Wan called it battlerage, but it was only a hand short of bloodlust. Hence my request for rules this time around. They would help keep me in check. I didn't have the States to heal my opponent this time.

The guidelines Soraru settled on were pretty straightforward. Strikes to the head or torso, preferably the latter, counted as a 'kill' as it were, since with steel they'd be incapacitated if not dead. Hits had to be from the weapon, not the body. Three points determined the winner. Nonlethal Ninjutsu could be used and no States, which was fine cause I couldn't use them anyway. That, of course, was something I had no intention of telling anyone. Embarrassment aside, it was shameful that my chakra was tainted with so much anger and negativity from stress that I couldn't focus it and utilize abilities that were meant to come as easy as breathing to the Hakemoto. It was a wonder I could still manipulate it enough to use jutsu.

And finally, no techniques above chuunin capabilities. That was fair, especially since most higher ranks in general were meant for lethal damage. The battle would be in matches, resetting after each point was earned.

His stance was a formal one, and he held the bokken in both hands, which was proper given the size of the weapon. Not to mention the weapon was a lot more unwieldy than a real one. He was playing the defensive, and letting me have the first move so that he could watch my movements and figure out how best to counter. If it weren't for that, I'd have thought it better he go on the offensive and try to get a hit on me rather than the other way around. Still, I couldn't underestimate him. Genin or no, he'd been trained with a sword most of his life by the sounds of it, and while I had the advantage of experience in the arts of the shinobi, he was probably just as skilled with a blade.

My personal stance was much more relaxed. Since I typically dual wielded a long and short sword, the bokken held in one hand didn't bother me so much, outside of it being horribly unbalanced. Shifting my right foot forward, my body turning left, I held the same hand out in front of me. The left hand and weapon were raised about chest height, drawn back as if to thrust, holding the blade parallel to my other arm. Knees bent to keep me light on my feet. Basai Bagua's 'Weak Position Stance', meant for mobility over strength, which was fine since the intention was to not horribly injure each other.

The trick was how and where to strike. Normally, I waited for my opponent to strike, but it was clear Soraru had no intention of moving until I had. I needed to get around his defense and either get behind him or force him to open up his guard. He more than likely expected me to strike at his legs, since his stance shielded his upper body, which meant I needed a feint. With the weapon on the right side, his reach was smaller on the left. Shifting my weight, I darted forward, using my prepared stance to jab to the guarded side, purposely wide in hopes he would try to parrying. Immediately drawing the feigned attack back, I grabbed the hilt in my right hand and spun the wooden sword into his left side. Then, using my momentum and position to my advantage, I circled around behind him from there.

I didn't expect the first attack to work, but so long as I got him moving, I could find out what exactly I was up against.

Techniques Used:
Twin Fang - C::Simple
The user takes a step forward and unleashes a quick same side upward vertical slash, then continues that momentum and performs a second slash on the opposite side. The first slash is usually used to make the enemy drop their blade to engage, and move their weapon away for the second strike. By pivoting slightly, the user can attack multiple opponents.

Current Objectives:
☁ Spar with Soraru

Items of Note:
☁ Wooden Bokken [left hand]
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton] [set aside]
☁ UHV Shield [set aside]

Royal Oatmeal

┃☁ a c | 62250
┃☁ r y o | 24600
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1085 / 1105 (-20)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | content
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō moved over to the desk he had occupied previously and took a seat. He didn't make any comment after everything was said and down between Miko and Soraru, instead opting for retaining his focus, to keep all of his rolling doubts in the back of his mind while he pulled the scrolls closer to himself and unraveled the first one.

Unrolling the scroll, Honō smooths out the paper revealed, careful to frame which section he would begin reading from without risking harm to the scroll itself. Green eyes roamed over the contents now revealed to him, taking in their meaning and explanation of the technique. It is, according to the scroll, a simple genjutsu, with a requirement the target be in sight of the user, their eyes connecting for at least some amount of time. Beyond that it involved little more than a single hand sign and a base amount of chakra. For Honō the only tricky part would be the timing and ensuring he had his chakra at the ready for the genjutsu's consumption.
                                [ 2/4]

To begin with, Honō will need to get used to the throwing of a projectile to snapping his hands back together straight back into the hand sign. Urgh – this was something he would much prefer doing under the security of either privacy or the guide of a teacher, as if doing it without an experienced presence would undermine him... Maybe he could, find somewhere more private? Picking up the scrolls and tidying up any mess he and Miko may have made, Honō relocated to the very back of the library, into a small, hidden nook with an equally squashed in looking table and chair. Perfect. Settled in, Honō pulled out his only kunai and made a short mime of throwing it, without letting the weapon leave his fingers. Putting the kunai down, Honō continued to mime the throwing action, to immediately pull his hand back and into the hand sign. It was a complete fumble at first, with Honō's hands meeting in a clash of clumsy movements.
                                [ 3/4 ]

Eventually, Honō's hands and motions finally started to smooth out, allowing him to mock throw a weapon and snap the hand back into an almost crips handsign. Okay – all well and good, but he still needed to practice the chakra and actual activation of the jutsu. Honō summoned a puddle of his chakra and sat back in his seat. After a quick glance over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being watched, Honō picked up one of the glass beads that he had collected earlier that day and readied himself. A deep breath in and Honō threw the marble, hands quickly snapping together and chakra at the ready.
                                [ 4/4 ]
                                [ Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ] ]
                                Making a single hand sign, the user must first throw a Senbon, Kunai, or other projectile weapon, and then the Genjutsu takes effect. Working on the perception of the target, the weapon becomes many, turning anything from one Senbon into one hundred, in the target's eyes. Mainly used to get the opponent to get caught up with the oncoming weapons, it is a good distraction Jutsu, but can be dodged if the opponent can get away from the one weapon thrown.

Honō knows he'll have to attempt the multiply illusion on a actual target to ensure it works properly. Till then, he rolled up the scroll he had just been reading and pulled the next one over to unravel before him, revealing its contents. Reading, Honō found that it mentioning the viability of environment to be a factor to be brought into consideration before using the technique. Apparently the illusion of the summoned hummingbirds would not take effect as strongly should they be in an area known by the target to not house hummingbirds. An odd thought struck Honō then, wondering if he unleashed a field of glass hummingbirds, maybe that would help? He sighed, not having the faintest of a clue as he began feeling the doubts building up again. Honō sighed, trying to push through it to continue reading.
                                [ 3/5 ]

The target had to hear the genjutsu in order for it to take effect. Along with the believability. So... was it even wise to summon the genjutsu in the library, with (admittedly only a few) other people within ear-shot? Honō was beyond hesitant to do so. Still. He could at least practice the hand signs enough so that he could be ready to attempt the genjutsu when given the opportunity. He continued reading the thin scroll, attempting to find any other helpful info before he would move it aside to attempt the hand sign sequence and work on memorising. It appeared the information had given up all it was willing to give, so Honō moved on to the next task.
                                [ 4/5 ]

The Hari clan member wasn't known for having the best memory, leading him into a number of some awkward social situations when he was expected to know some distant aunt's name. So, to be expected to recall so many jutsu, genjutsu, bloodline jutsu, and who knows what else he was supposed to know... it was a little daunting – especially with the unwanted thought of it being a potential difference between life and death. Still, with a knot in the back of his throat, Honō worked his way through the hand signs, all while trying to come up with some small story about hummingbirds to help him better recall it later on in life. Honō dared not summon any chakra for the handsigns to draw upon, dreading the reprimanding he would get for daring so.
                                [ 5/5 ]
                                [ Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu [ Electric Hummingbirds Technique ] ]
                                Creating a thunderstorm, the user raises their hands into the air and declares that they shall show a sound of lightning. The humming of hummingbirds fill the air and while it does, a large amount of hummingbirds fly from within the thunderclouds and home in on the target(s). Once hitting the target, the feeling that something is drilling into their affected area is felt, causing great pain.

Honō sighed and packed up the items littering the desk, standing to return the scrolls to their home and head out of the library. He felt weary, mentally, and to leave the quiet, shaded room of the library for the outside was a literal breath of fresh air and natural warmth that he didn't realise he needed. It wasn't far away, green eyes found, that Soraru and – Raikage Kaileer! Ah, the family clan head had given Honō such a stern gaze when it was revealed how the Kage and the Kage's advisor and literally burst into Honō's kitchen, only for the young man to in turn begin feeding the later. Still, it was the first in quite a while that Honō's meeting with the head family didn't end with being given a reprimand for his behaviour.

“Honō,” The voice startled him, coming from the completely opposite direction Honō had been looking. Turning, the Hari clan member spotted -

“Omo-sama!” Honō bowed deeply at the waist. The brief glimpse of his face before his head was tucked down and out of sight showed a flustered embarrassment.

“Stand, Honō.” Omo spoke, the young master's tone neutral. Honō did as bidden. “How is your training.”

“Well, master Omo.” Honō responded. “I intend to return to the estate, in hopes of learning from our own teachers. Mine is currently occupied with a task.” He explained.

“No need. I sought you out to see for myself. Let us leave the Kage to his own work and I will see if you are capable of learning our techniques.” Without leaving any space for argument, the son of the Hari Clan head turned, he plain, black clothes similar to Honō's own in their traditional make. As if expecting this, Honō followed with only a glance back to Soraru as his only show of hesitation.

Within the nearby dojo, Omo lead Honō over to one vacant corner and began without any preamble. Honō clarified what techniques he already knew and Omo nodded before beginning to explain how to summon a simple clone made of glass. Unlike some other bloodlines, they could summon glass from their own bodies. In order to create a suitable copy, Omo explained, Honō needed to keep his chakra flow even throughout himself, and the hand signs should do the rest. Honō nodded, his demeanour much calmer and humble in the face of Omo. The young lord motioned for Honō to begin, and the lower-ranking member closed his eyes and focused.
                                [ 3/5 ]

Honō felt out his chakra, from the depths of his central reserve and how it channeled through his form. Honō focused on his chakra spreading out through his body, from his core and to the tips of his fingers. Omo stood patiently, waiting. Honō showed no signs of his earlier agitation, wholly focused on his task, able to ignore the outside distractions of partners sparring and others training. Honō breathed in, finding some slight frustration in how the chakra seems to roll as gentle waves, leaving the tiny corners he wanted it to stay in. It reminded Honō of his meditative practice when he used to participate in some of the tea ceremonies. Which may help – Honō settled his mind, brushing away the issues nagging at him.
                                [ 4/5 ]

Upon opening his eyes, Honō's green gaze spotted Omo looking at him blankly. Omo nodded and raised his hands. Keeping the speed relatively slow, Omo showed the other Hari member the hand signs necessary to perform the technique. Honō nodded and lifted his own hands, copying Omo's actions at a pace even slower than how it was shown to him. Honō was still trying to keep his chakra even throughout his form as he made the hand signs, slowly growing faster and smoother in pace. Omo raised a hand to pause Honō at one point, telling him to actually try it the technique properly. Honō nodded, closed his eyes to help keep his chakra even, and ran through the signs. The pull of the chakra was tangible, a blanketed tug from his whole body.
                                [ 5/5 ]
                                [ Garasu Bunshin (Glass Clone) ]
                                Utilizing it's glass creation, the Hari Clan will perform the necessary hand seals. Then a glass clone will emerge itself from the users body or touched object. When destroyed this clone will shatter into many sharp glass pieces, that can cut the enemy whom hit it.

[ Academy Reductions ]
                                [ 1 for D-Rank ]
                                [ 2 for C-Rank ]

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 195/210
Stamina: 195/210

Other
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image

In the seconds where Kaileer entered his stance, I felt like everything around me was roaring, yet completely silent all the same. From the clouds to the nearby academy, the floor. If I took my eyes off of him for a moment, it was like the world screamed at me to look back. It wasn't anything too strange, I thought. After all, the difference in capability between a Genin and a Kage was large enough to induce some kind of tension. His style was simple and purely offensive, which made sense given what mine was. With the placement of his arm it reminded me much more of a thrusting style, which would be formidable since he likely had the speed to make those strikes matter. All the same it was relaxed, and a blade by the hip usually meant mobility. Strikes at the midsection at the sides in cuts or the center in stabs that didn't restrict mobility much at all. My mind began to run rampant with what his first move would be. Was his chakra building up? Would he launch forward with a shunshin, should I prepare myself for that with one of my steps? The tension built up as my mind started to continue its own personal ranting, but...

But then Kaileer moved, and there was nothing but sheer focus.

I kept up with my defensive stance, even if it was just a front. It was usually just to force an enemy to make a mistake, then capitalize unrelentingly. I was actually quite the aggressive force when it came to kenjutsu, doing everything I could to force my opponent back so that I could usually get back into an Iaido stance. Unfortunately for the battle before me, I didn't have a scabbard to take advantage of my strongest fighting style, but by no means did it mean I had no chance in defending myself properly. When Kaileer made his approach, it turned out that he did so in ways that were similar to my mentor and myself. I was out of real combat for so long though that I hadn't expected such a thing. I did fall for the feint, tucking into the right a bit and forcing my weight that way, but upon seeing him move and switch hands, I knew I had to act fast. He spun to gain momentum, and that gave me the half a second needed to shift my defense. I crossed my arms further, resulting in the blade vertically pointing down towards the floor, the base of the wooden bokkens "blunt" edge (even a wooden katana couldn't cut on both sides) pressing against the side of my shoulder as the weapon covered my entire left side from the shoulder to the hip. I tried to spread my legs further and sturdy my stance for the lower half of my body, but Kaileer's attack came to fast. Defending against it put some strain on my wrists and left arm, but nothing very damaging. I felt the blunt side of my own blade press just a bare bit into my side as wood met wood.

The defense was successful, although Kaileer continued his movement before I could make a quick turn and manage a wide parry. His movement led to him behind myself, and that was too dangerous for me. I couldn't let it be a thing for any longer than an instant. I launched myself backwards in what would've seemed like a flat out suicide technique, to toss ones self right into grabbing range of the enemy. However, my body moved at an insanely high speed, and my left hand moved up to my right while it remained on the blade, forming the "clone" seal around the hilt. A high speed technique that I learned from "mixing up" the Hakemoto's six feet chakra technique. By leaning into a direction or facing it, I could launch myself in the direction. Since I moved back and leaped at the same time, I was in the air enough to use my Fuuton element in the equation, my body moving freely to all but phase through Kaileer, actually moving just enough around him to get behind the Raikage. Reappearing a little over five feet behind him, I was still in the same position as before, arms crossed in the defensive stance which covered my left side. The only thing that would give me away was probably the sound of my feet tapping against the floor.

Instead of staying that way, I made a rash decision, lighting up my nervous system with chakra to gain extra speed and precision in my strikes. I quickly raised the blade, turning my arms and hands to the right and swinging the bokken down from over my right shoulder in a downwards diagonal strike (down and towards the left), gaining the advantage in momentum he probably couldn't match without another spin as I aimed for his right shoulder blade. The technique had the power to cut through wood with ease, so I had to consciously tone down the power, knowing that would've been a cheap trick even if it wasn't in the rules. Even if it were blocked or avoided, I followed it up with an upwards diagonal strike (seeking right) which was just as fast, bringing the bokken back up in the same way it came down.

.xChakra/Stamina: 455/480 - 310/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: Turning Swallow Cut
Description: Utilizing chakra to stimulate the nervous system, this cut is reputedly so quick and precise that it can strike down a bird in mid-flight. It is a downward strike the flicked back up into an upward strike, both strong enough to effortlessly slice through even the hardest wood.

Technique Name: Dance of Six Steps Rank: C
Description: Infusing his legs and nervous system with Chakra, Soraru puts a turn on the Dash of Six Feet. Rather than attacking, Soraru can propel himself in a direction quickly, although only across short distances. Unlike Shunshin, which can span miles, this only extends a maximum of five meters, however has no windup. Either exceptional reflexes or the Sharingan (Clarity) can pick up on the movements while it's happening, however it's in no way instant, and requires the body to be facing/leaning towards the direction it's about to take off in. At Chuunin, Soraru will be able to imbue this with his own elemental chakra*. Given that this technique is a crude, novice version of quick movement, it cannot be used more than three times in combat at all title ranks without tearing muscle/sacrificing 50 chakra.

* Fuuton: Allows Soraru to propel without restriction six times in the air. This can propel himself upwards or shift position.

Taorito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
x Vɪʟʟᴀɢе ▫ Kumogakure x Rᴀɴκ ▫ Genin x Cʟᴀɴ ▫ Hojo
x Cнκ ▫ 415 / 415 x Sᴛᴀ ▫ 185 / 185 x Rʏо ▫ 両900 x Aϲ ▫ 1,050

After Liori declined the offer to molest her in broad daylight, Ara was happy to see that she had come to terms with her accidental groping, or at least she made a convincing face. Toso greeted her before then arranging a game for them to play that would base how they would do in the field with stealth. After a strange display of arm sleeve techniques, four clones emerged from himself before rushing off to do whatever clones of the esteemed pervert did when left to their own devices. She watched them go while he made the rules for the challenge. Both of them were to find and tag all four of the clones without destroying them in any way. Basically, the name of the game was tag, and not getting caught with zero or fewer points. It sounded fun enough, making Ara quite excited to begin. Seemed like the white haired girl was as well, as she bid both farewell before sinking into the ground like a total badass! The child's eyes widened in amazement as she turned to Toso and saluted him. "I'll do my best, Toso-kun! Ika~" On that note, she hurried out towards the inner workings of the building.

Her first tour around the building brought her towards one of the lecture halls in which academy students kept busy learning the basic fundamentals of becoming a shinobi. Deciding to check the hall, she carefully slid inside of the door, making sure that it did not make much noise while she slid inside. After doing so, she kept her head down and stood at the back of the class, keeping an eye out for any Toso-kun clones. As luck would have it, she would spot one smack dab in the middle of class. Doing her best to remain mostly unseen, Ara continued to steep around around the desks and such, looking up to face a student and holding her hand up in a shushing position. This continued until she was only a couple of feet away from the clone. She then reached up and poked him playfully. "Tag! Ika Ika~"

Depending on how that would go, the young genin would go and search for the other clones. Searching more rooms, she left their building and entered the second academy building, coming across more classes full of students practicing martial arts. They were all facing the doorway, and she figured that getting inside would be pretty difficult without being seen. She gave a shrug of her shoulders and skipped it, moving onto a better place to search for clones.

Her search led her towards the outside of the training area, Ara looking around for any hooded beings that were reminiscent of her titular mentor. There was one such figure currently doing something on a tree that she couldn't see. Eager to snatch this easy target, she slowly moved forwards in the direction of the clone until she could get close enough to shoot it with a harmless black end up ink. Thanks to her ankle bracelet, which was just another fancy way of saying she had those neat soles that muffled any sounds one might have made while moving, she aimed herself up with a shot, mixing the ink in her mouth with her tongue while twisting it into a basic shape and then using a single blot spit in the direction of the clone. Depending on the results, she would then hurry or sulk to find the other two.

Eventually, she ended up needing to check the back of both buildings, much to her dismay. The things smelled like a farm pasture, and who knows what that Toso clone would be doing back there if he was hanging around. She remembered one of the jutsu she learned that could help her. Ara then moved towards the sides of the first academy building before exerting some chakra to alter her body shape as it melted into an azure colored puddle. Once in her puddle form, she slowly began to make her way around the corner, sticking close to the wall as she began to spread the puddle out to try and mimic a recent spill that had just been released. Once in clear view of the Toso clone, she recalled the jutsu and lunged herself towards the clone.

After finding 3 out of the 4, Ara continued to search around the premises of the academy, eventually giving up and reporting back to Toso in hopes that she was doing okay score wise. She approached the sitting squid and sat down in front of him, feeling rather pleased with her results. "Toso-kun! I'm back! I couldn't find the last one."

xI N F O
•·.·´¯`·.·•´Buffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Debuffs`•.¸¸.•´

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Active Techniques`•.¸¸.•´
● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

● [ Rank X ]

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Passives`•.¸¸.•´
Shimizu Ika [ Clear Water Squid ]: Sacrificing the physical attributes of a squid and leaning toward a squid's vast intelligence, the Hojo clan member reduces the cost of Suiton based techniques by 1 Rank. [Does not Apply to Ink]
Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost 5 less chakra to perform.
Squiddly Body: Due to her heritage, Ara is quite flexible with her body, able to bend more easily than others.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Learning Reductions`•.¸¸.•´
● Learn ninjutsu two (2) posts faster.
● Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Disciplines`•.¸¸.•´
Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up.

•·.·´¯`·.·•´Equipment`•.¸¸.•´
▣ Kunai [x15]
☐ N/A
""

NecroPlant

magcookie

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:50 am
User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
Mood:: Content

Liori floated in the soil bellow the academy's main entrance, rubbing her temples gently in an effort to quell her headache a little. <********' could have sworn I saw one of the Toso clones heading this way. Where the heck did he run off to...' She grumbled to herself, looking up at students walking on the ground above her, 'At least I got some nice views out of this.' It was looking like the crowd wasn't going to clear so she swam her way around the side of the building. Smirking to herself she waited until the coast was clear before lifting her fingers out above the surface and hooking them into the soil. With a grunt she lifted herself out of the ground, rolling forward before springing back on her feet. Dusting her shirt off she started looking around the front of the building for any sight of the clones. Biting her lip she squinted at what she thought was one of them but turned out just to be an old lady. Nodding to herself she dipped her palms into her clay pouches, letting them devour two mouthfuls of the mixture before lifting the greedy burgers from the pouches. As the mouths began their mending she tapped her chin, eyes darting back and forth as she started thinking of different places she could check with a C1. Almost like on cue one of her mouths stomped its mending, a smug smile at its quickness made her groan. 'So incorrigible, though I suppose you get it from me.' She began channeling her chakra down into her palms, all heat in her body seeming to gather in her hands as she molded her chakra into the clay figure. A shiver went down her spine when it finished, her warmth washing over her whole body once again was a relief

Opening her hands skywards she watched a white crow crawl free from her left palm and a white eye float from her right. Plucking the eye from the air she placed it onto the birds forehead, the clay of the bird absorbing the eye into it. Keeping her fingers on the birds new third eye she began channeling her chakra into the creature, closing her left eye all the while. In an instant the sight link was formed and light began flooding her closed eye, the sight of herself greeted her. Sitting down on the ground she tossed the crow into the sky taking control over it and making its wings flap to prevent it from falling. 'Now the crow hunts the squid.' She thought to herself as the crow began flying around above her. She closed her remaining eye just to put all he focus into the clay crow, as to not miss any speck of Toso's shape from having her vision split drastically. 'First things first, round the buildings a couple of times then spread outwards.' She thought to herself, the crow making its way to the side of the building, opening its mouth in a soundless mock caw. The first lap around all of the buildings wound up being fruitless, she had played it safe and stayed close to the roofs. Knowing it would get her anywhere to half half the vision blocked by the buildings she pushed out a couple of yards for her second lap. It was then she saw the first of the clones, a Toso acting like a hobo that was jacking off behind the primary dojo building. "Why is Toso waggling his tentacles so viciously? Well he does look mad... So the first is behind the primary dojo, being a grumpy perv. One down, Three to Go." She mumbled to herself, before focusing back to the crow. She kept the crow hovering in place for a few moments while she confirmed it was indeed the pervert she was looking for and not just some random jerk.

It was thanks to seeing the generally amusing sight of the squid man wiggling like jell-o she was able to surmise that the clones where indeed hidden in odd places. Fitting for a Sentai of walking jell-o bowls. She she decided to turn her attention to more obscure places around the premises that she could spot from the sky safely. She began directing the clay bird towards the very edge of the grounds, to the wooded area the students liked to practice their throwing at. It took a few minutes of straining her sight looking through the minute windows through the canopy but she finally spotted a familiar coat moving through the brush. She was tempted to just lead the bird into the woods and perch on a tree to observe him but she knew the all white clay figure with three eyes woulds tick out like a sore thumb among real birds. Sighing to herself she decided to go there personally after she finished her aerial recon. She turned her attention to the various open training grounds, but as it would have it none of them contained anything that looked like her targets so she was forced to give up on her birds eye view for the remainder of the test. The clay bird flew its way back to its starting position, perching itself on her should as she cut the link between its third eye and her own. Her eyes fluttered open as she grabbed the clay figure, from its perch. "Well what to do with you...? A distraction for observing the forest jell-o man? No, I assume if he saw my scout it would count against me." She mumbled to herself before deciding on just defusing its explosive potential and tossing it. With a hum she dig her right thumb int the clay birds gut, webbing her chakra through its structure as she slowly defused her Bakuton into harmless mixtures of chakra. Sure it would go off randomly she placed, the now doll, bird on the ground for whoever found it first.

Cracking her back she began to make her way towards the forested section of the academy grounds. "Now what is the best way to go about this... More Tsuchi Gunjikoudou? I might not get the best view of his actions from underneath him if he is as close to the canopy as my initial sight would surmise... Guess its hiding behind cover of leaves time." She mused to herself, leaping her way onto a nearby branch and pressing her body against the trees form. She calmed her breathing to keep as quiet as possible as she moved from branch to branch to get deeper into the forest. The deeper she got, the more she started to suspect scouting with earth movement first would have been a better idea. But as luck would have it she started to piece together what this clone was doing, if the symbols of squids neatly painted on the bark of various trees was anything to go by. In a flash she spotted the tail end of the clones coat fluttering in his movements. 'Have to confirm its his doings, it could always be a misdirect.' Nodding to herself she weaved her way through the branches as quietly as possible as she neared the jell-o man from behind. She waited int eh canopy above him as he began drawing one of said symbols on a tree, confirming him the culprit. It was risky enough being this close, especially since she stuck out like a sore thumb with her snow white hair among the bushels of green leaves. Nodding to herself she slowly backed off from the sight, before breaking out into a sprint from the forest. Keeping her body low she stuck close to the ground as she exited the treeline and hid behind the side of a academy building.

If they were indeed on the academy grounds only then the only remaining spot to look was inside the buildings themselves. So far she had been playing it safe and avoiding tagging the clones but since she theoretically had two points she could afford to tag at least one just so she could say she tried. For tagging she decided some clay could work best since it was readily available for use, plucking a small clump between her fingers she popped it into her mouth for safe keeping. Nodding she proceeded to weave a set of hand seals, her chakra flaring for a moment before covering her in a small cloud of smoke. When the smoke settled Liori was gone, replaced by one of the students she was watching while she waited; a short redhead dressed like a witch. It was the form of one of the students she observed from under the cover of the earth while swimming away from the real Toso and Squidling. 'Hmm, might need to ask her where she got this outfit. Just the right amount of frills.' She thought after making sure the transformation different enough to make it that much harder for a clone to spot her. She rolled the small marble shaped clay ball around in her mouth as she walked into the main building, hands in her new bodies pockets. While she hadn't observed the student enough to take on any of their mannerisms she was decently sure the physical copy would be enough as long as she avoided talking with people that new the student. First things first was the library. Maybe it was her fondness for books leading her but if she was playing hide and seek that'd be the first place she hid. Pushing the door open she was greeted with the scent of musty old tombs and old paper. She misled to herself before one of the passing students looked at her funny before walking up to her. "Jin I thought you were going home?" The random student asked her, well the girl she was pretending to be. Liori blinked before taking on a sheepish persona, pointing towards one of the nearby shelves. The student nodded thoughtfully, "I guess you still need to grab that study material for the upcoming test eh?" The girl asked with a bright smile. Liori internally groaned before the girl continued, "Don't think I'll let you keep those top scores, I plan on cramming all night." Liori made a sheepish smile before making a small wave to the student. Making her way towards the shelf she pointed at she kept her eyes darting around the mains stacks for any fluffy gray coats or jell-o like movements. When she made it the the shelf she made an exclaimed gasp before turning heel and darting out of the library, hoping the student who talked to her would just assume she forgot her identification.

She grumbled to herself as she hid in the stair well, tapping her chin as decided to change her tactics. If going into rooms was to risky with the body of someone she didn't know well enough to replicate she might as well just peek into rooms. Humming she stood back on her feel, walking up the stairs and through the halls. She started peeking through the practice rooms first, but that proved to be a fruitless endeavor filled with peeking on couples making out instead of focusing on their basic techniques. With the training rooms crossed off her mental check list she started sitting in on various lessons. Her tactic was the same for most of them: enter into the room as quiet as possible to keep from all the students focusing on her, then sitting in the back for a few minutes while she scouted the people in the room before standing and leaving without a word. Sure it might draw attention but she couldn't very well excuse herself to the sensei teaching in the event they new the person she was masquerading as. The technique might have changed her body but it did jack all for her voice. She'd have to look into finding a technique to do that later. The first three rooms were uneventful, upon entering the fourth she followed her strategy an apologetic bow to the sensei before taking a seat in the back row. Her eyes darted from student to student as she stifled a yawn. While a sound plan it was mighty boring playing it safe. 'Maybe I really should tag the last one, at least that might get my blood flowing.' She thought to herself before her eyes locked onto someone who did not look like he fit in with the youth of the room. SHe leaned forward as the man turned his head towards one of the students next to him, it was indeed one of the Toso's. 'What luck! I figured I'd be searching all day for another one! Lets see... what are you up to jell-o man?' She asked herself as she observed his actions. From his placement it was easily to guess he was pretending to be a student, but things with Toso aren't usually that straight forward he could very well be exposing himself to the youth in the room as his action. Alas nothing as fun as that happened, it looked like he was in fact just being a mundane student. Grumbling she stood up and made her way to the door, the sensei stopping her with a question. "Leaving so soon? You'll miss the best part young lady!" The man asked as the attention of the class shifted to her. A simple bow wouldn't cut it. She'd have to risk using her voice and hoping the clone is to engrossed in his notes. "My apologies sir, but I'm feeling a bit queezy. Need to get some air." She mumbled in her best attempt to jumble her voice a little before bowing and taking her exit.

She darted out of the building the moment the door closed, wiping sweat from her fake brow as she took a deep breath. "Figures the one class the clone was in the sensei would stop me." She said with a long sigh, she had gotten so close on that one using her voice might have tipped the clone off. 'Three down. Hopefully the main building isn't the one place more than one of the clones congregates.' She thought to herself as she made her way towards the secondary dojo on the premises. She would have gone to the first beforehand but if her guess at the clones not being in the same spots was correct it would cross that off the list to check, being the first the found was behind the building. Plus she wanted to speed this up a little, she didn't like having to pretend to be someone else it was getting annoying and it definitely wasn't helping her headache to have to charades her way out of situations. Her luck however was still holding up as she opened the main door, only to easily spot a sweaty Toso practicing tai-chi with genin. With a shy smile she made her way towards the back of the group, doing some small stretches before stepping in place behind the always surprisingly muscular jell-o man. She stared at his back for a few minutes as she mimicked the movements around her, her mind racing with ideas for how to go about tagging this one. With any luck her transformation was still holding up and nothing looked out of place. Wedging her tongue into her cheek she freed the small clay ball from its prison in her mouth. And not a moment sooner she was starting to think that he mouth would permanently get an earth taste to it. Quietly she plucked the small clay ball form her mouth and hid it in her hand while she waited for the perfect moment. It was when the group was doing forward kicks. She pretended to slip as he foot returned to the ground, stumbling forward towards the clones back. placing her hand on its shoulder to stop herself from crashing into the clone. With the small clay marker placed on the clones shirt she backed off and flushed her face while doing panicked hand moments and bows to convey apology. She couldn't risk her voice this time, to close. 'Lets see if this worked.' She thought to herself as she kept up the embarrassed act as the redheaded witch. The moment they locked eyes she wiggled in place before darting past him in a flustered panic. The moment the door to the dojo closed her transformation failed, the sudden change of height causing her to momentary stumble. She caught herself before she face planted, taking a moment to regain her baring. 'That could have gone worse. Hopefully I he didn't see through that.' She thought to herself as she walked back to where she began. It took her a few minutes to arrive where Toso and the Squidling were waiting but she got there eventually. Running her hand through her hair she waved the the small squid before plopping down on the ground next to the little one, nudging her lightly with her elbow. "Didn't miss me too much didja Ara?" She said with a half smirk, closing her eyes as she waited for Toso's clones, "Managed to track them all down. Only went for the tag once though. The risk reward ratio only skewed positively for one of them in my opinion."

[Explosive Sight, rank C used! C1, rank D used! Transformation, rank E used! -35 Chakra for jutsu used and -10 Chakra for upkeep]

[[ooc: Didn't know if you wanted me to post before you so you could just mass roll but here ya go Necro.]]

Chakra Pool:: [470 //505]
Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

NecroPlant
TheRealKiru

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games