Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            「 Fall of 2038 」
                                            I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
                                            Wish that I could slow things down, I wanna let go but there's comfort in the panic.
                                            You say that I'm paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the world is out to get me.
                                            It's not like I make the choice to let my mind stay so ******** messy!
                                            I know I'm not the center of the universe, but you keep spinning round me just the same...

·⊕· 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯
                                                                          ( PurebloodFifth Year SlytherinPrefect )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The more Garnet has his alone time, the more time he has to think over Rich's remark on Treva's "watermelon hair". He already knew that Treva does that when he was around, but it didn't dawn to him that she may have feelings for him. That had to be a joke; a girl will have to be insane and a wallfower for them to have feelings for Garnet. He was giving a benefit of a doubt to Treva, believing that her standards of guys wasn't that low- even though she was never a wallflower to start with. Though the way Treva reacted at Rich's joke seemed like it was true, but ugh! Was the universe playing a joke on him right now? Is his life a joke now? Or was Garnet going out of the plane of reality?

He was thinking too deeply that it took a late reaction for him to turn his head in response of Rich's call, eventually acknowledging that Essie came along and... Treva. The presence of her just made Garnet's face redder, as well as being confused of her very pink hair as if literally giving him a message. "I- um." Garnet stumbled on his face that he had to let Essie answer first, until it was his turn, "It's... fine. Boring, frankly. I guess the meeting was there to remind me that Clara is prefect, and she probably won't leave me alone. I wasn't there to witness snoggers in the privy, though." Not that the Hufflepuff has feelings for him, given that she made it clear that she wouldn't date him with his attitude.

He was, however, concerned for the metamorphagus' ominous silence because Garnet was a bit too used to her being quite a talker. The folded arms didn't help either- but then again she was mad at Rich earlier so... there's that. He looked at Treva with concern, though just looking at her made him feel awkward and self-conscious. Stupid emotions, making him feel too aware about his actions and s**t. "Um, you okay? Did you happen to have bad company in the train or something?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [himself] at [Hogsmeade] »

And I drive myself crazy, thinking everything's about me.
                                            Yeah, I drive myself crazy because I can't escape the gravity.
                                            I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy?
                                            Holding on to so much more than I can carry!
                                            I keep dragging around what's bringing me down;
                                            If I just let go, I'd be set free.
                                            Holding on, why is everything so heavy?

Out of Character ◀◀xxx
                                            ((additional info under spoiler))

( PERSONAL FILESOUTFITSIGNATURE SONG )

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:34 am
Dear mother,
Can you hear me whining?
It's been three whole weeks,
Since that I have left your home.
This sudden fear has left me trembling-
'Cause now it seems that I am out here on my own,
And I'm feeling so alone.

ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

fifth year │ gryffindor chaser │ pureblood

Alec raised his eyebrows. "Sure, you've forgotten all about it now that they've indoctrinated you into forgetting your training," he teased. He wasn't really upset that his girlfriend had been made a prefect and he hadn't- he would have hated the idea of patrolling around and yelling at people anyways. Besides, he didn't think he was the most intimidating bloke, even though he'd finally hit 5'8" over the summer and was no longer quite as short as some of his peers. Still, Lucy would be good at it, even if she acted annoyed by the whole thing- she was plenty assertive and had no issues with calling people out on their shite.

"Amazing?" he snorted. "I think you have high expectations here, Luce. Unless someone legit pulls the sword of Gryffindor out of the hat, we may be a bit underwhelmed." But he knew she enjoyed watching the Sorting, and he didn't really mind it either, even if his own sorting had been a sore point for a while. At least now he could sympathize when some kid was sorted into Gryffindor and looked less than thrilled about it. "Well, my ride was mostly me unconscious, snoring, using my jacket as a pillow, so, I dunno, you or sleep?" he made an 'eh' up and down gesture with his hands. "Nah, I'm kidding, I cried over your absence like twice. There was no one there to listen to my witty jokes. So you wanna get a carriage?"

OOC:
oyehh

Pay attention to the cracked streets and the broken homes-
Some call it the slums, some call it nice...
I want to take you through a wasteland I like to call my home.
Welcome to paradise; it makes me wonder why I'm still here;
For some strange reason it's now feeling like my home.
And I'm never gonna go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:17 pm

xxDxxAxxRxxCxxYxxxxxCxxAxxLxxDxxExxRxxWxxO xxOxxD ▣

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

H U F F L E P U F F~ M U G G L E B O R N ~ 2 ED Y E A R

Darcy smiled brightly and squeaked in surprise when the carriage started to move, putting her hand on the seat so she didnt fall out of her spot "Well its pretty fun being a Hufflepuff....but i guess it would be the same anywhere else" she said to him as she looked around, trying to think of a way to describe it "I like it, Everyones really nice so far, I didn't know what I would do if I didn't feel like i belonged in my house" she said to him.

As they continued moving she look back up at him "My sister is supposed to be joining the school this year. I think her personality is more Gryffindor though.... Kinda wish she would get sorted into Hufflepuff though" she said as the carriage continued along

O O C⟡ Hope this is okay with you

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Hogsmeade Station WITH Strangers OUTFIT Robe MOOD Tired/Groggy

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:00 pm
I wear my long black dress and a veil of disaster,
Flowers in my hair, crowned forever after...
We shall be through in you.
The day has come to an end;
Page and waves of time-
The ocean has come to meet you.

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SIXTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

The only one of her friends Tiernan had seen thus far were Essie, Oliver, and Reyna, and that had been in the prefects compartment. She wasn't sure where Essie or Reyna had gone, and she had spotted Oliver (the bleach blond hair was hard to miss), but he'd looked annoyed about something, and she assumed he was on the hunt for Arnie or something. Tiernan didn't exactly approve of the Hufflepuff's beau either, but she didn't see it as her place to interfere unless he was hurting the blonde girl, which she had no evidence of. He just seemed a bit of a cad, was all. Luckily, she now spotted her own beau, and quickened her pace, heels clicking on the cobblestones. "Good evening to you," she chirped happily, kissing him on the cheek. "How was your train ride?"

OOC:
Yukina101

Waiting on the shore,
Restless tide will come and take you...
We shall be final in you.
The day has come to an end;
Like rivers they feed all the rain drops and spring...
And nobody knows what tomorrow may bring.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:19 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Third Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 13 years old...

Gertie nodded to her friend. It certainly had been a shock. Although a happy one that was for sure. Gabby smiled slightly at Ferdie’s comment. She very much doubted he’d be wandering around all day. Gertie didn’t mind Ferdie joining them. He was a Hufflepuff too which made him pretty much family. “No problem.” Gabby replied. “Nice to meet you Ferdie! I’m Gertie, this is Donella, and you know my sister.” Gertie said happily. “It’s Gabriella, most call me Gabby.” She added in case he couldn’t remember.

In what felt like no time at all the train pulled into Hogsmeade station. The two red heads stepped out into the crowd. Both turned to Donella as she spoke. “I’m all for that.” Gabby answered. She could relate with Donella on the starving feeling. The sooner they got the castle and settled the sooner the sorting would start and the sooner they could eat. All things that were great by Gabby’s standards. “Yeah let’s get to the carriages.” Gertie replied. She bounced a little on her heels a little to see over the crowd. She was still very much short… “I’m not exactly sure where the carriages are but I suppose that’s what Ferdie and I have you guys for.” Gabby added suddenly grateful she’d spent the train ride with her sister and her friend.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Gabby, Donella, Ferdie

OOC: - - -

The Forgotten Weasley
Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:18 pm
I've got something that I've kept inside
And the blood is on the blade
You're there sucking on your lollipop
Like you haven't aged a day
And it ain't so pretty when you're playing cute
When your body's up against some fool

𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby had almost made it to the carriages when a familiar voice stopped him and equally familiar lips made him smile stupidly.Or that's what he's been told. Honestly if it bordered on either sappy or stupid he really didn't care. "It was alright. I sat with a bunch of fourth years and talked about the atrocities of OWL and NEWT testing. Annd I got bag of ice mice to last me at least the first two weeks of school." he said taking her hand and planting a kiss on her knuckles before interlocking their fingers. "How about yours? The meeting and patrol wasn't too boring was it?" he asked as they walked towards the carriages.

The Forgotten Weasley

Me and you
You and me
Let's go back
Let's go back
1983 is calling
I've been on my knees and crawling
User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:25 am
"The past cannot be changed.
The future is yet in your power."

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Uniform /Thinking: he hugged me? Can I have more? /Currently with: Hikaru.

Lauretta went back to her normal skin tone rather than the red she was before. "Thank you for sending me youe notes from last year they helped me alot to catch up." Lauretta said. She knew that puberty was already getting her as her monthly happened a few days before she came back to school. "Lets just say the last 2 years has been hard on me and my sister. She hopped in the carriage to go the castle. "How about after the feast or the day after we'll do something like we did when we firs met?" Lauretta asked him. She really wanted strawberries for some odd reason. Lauretta was happy that she had her best friend back in her life ad was able to spend more time with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:07 am
User Image
User Image

"Oh no problem! An older student had a quill that coppied it for me. I do take detailed notes. Besides if you fell behind then we wouldn't have classes together." Hikaru said climbing in the carriage after her. While he didn't see them he knew that they were pulled by theatrals. His dad could see them and didn't like them, they never bothered Hikaru. "Lets go with day or so after. They likely want us in bed and i like to eat way too much at the feasts." Hikaru said. Not many times could he gorge himself on favourite foods and it not seem too weird.

OOC:
                                JasmineKiwiFire

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:48 pm

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:45 pm
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river, and it made me complete
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ second year

Cady bounded off the train, giving her younger brother a not-so-gentle shove (not that she was trying to hurt him!) in the vague direction of what she assumed was the lake. "Jus' look for the ripped black bloke," she added helpfully, and pointedly ignored Devin's exasperated look. She loved her brother, she really did, especially since there was only a year between them, but it was no secret that she thought Dev could be a total snoozefest and he thought she could be super obnoxious. So after that long of a train ride, she was more than happy to bid him adieu. And focus what remained of her obnoxiousness on Sher. Cady liked Sher; she just thought he needed top open up a bit. Blossom, like a flower, if you will. "Ugh, I'm so glad ta be off tha' train," she groaned exaggeratedly. "Me legs were goin' all numb. Hey, an' no frog march ta the boats this year!" Carriages were not her preferred mode of transportation, but she supposed it was better than walking up the giant hill.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone, yet No One
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Exiting the Train
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'll never make friends

Awstin had spent the train ride with Aria, if only because she was a bit... clingy. She spoke about family, friends, pets, and anything else she could think of, all while he just awkwardly nodded along. He tried to avoid any conversations about family and friends, and he was fairly certain his list of hobbies was nowhere near impressive enough for her tastes. At least, he was pretty sure he could add her to a lost of failed friends. When the train mercifully came to a stop, the boy hurried away, still nervous as hell about the conversation. What if she thought he was a total dweeb?! What if she told everyone about his broken home and unconventional life?

The boy found himself on another platform, this one a bit smaller than the one at King's Cross. He looked around, wondering if there might be a place marked off for first years. Unfortunately, he saw no such thing, so he just stood awkwardly by himself near the train door, hands clutched together at his chest to prevent shaking. He was supposed to look cool and confident, like a Tittensor man... at least according to his father. Then again, his father seemed to exude confidence, which Awstin was far, far from doing successfully. Maybe the fates would take pity on him and send someone to talk to.... but maybe someone a little quieter....

Devlyn Maycry

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Callum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

JasmineKiwiFire

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Sequine

Fuzzymelonlord

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxTrain Station -> Carriages
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxCady
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTired
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gσιиg υρ тнє яινєя, тαкιиg αℓℓ му fяιєи∂ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωє'яє αℓℓ нєα∂є∂ тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє тнє мυѕι¢ иєνєя єи∂ѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          fσℓкѕ, ωσυℓ∂ уσυ ℓιкє α мιℓкѕнαкє؟ ¢нσ¢σℓαтє σя ναиιℓℓαxxxxxx
                                                          ωє'νє gσт αиутнιиg уσυ ωαит, αи∂ α fσυитαιи σf ѕαѕραяιℓℓαxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSher followed quietly after Cady and her brother, hands stuffed in his pockets as watched the Gryffindor girl interact with Devin. She reminded him a lot of Chrys, in some ways, but was a lot more hands-off with the boy than his sister was with him. Then again, Devin seemed like he could handle himself just fine, which Sher had never really been able to do. He thought he was getting better, but his anxiety still simmered too close to the surface, an itching under his skin, just waiting for the smallest thing to give it cause to bubble over. He suspected that was why Chrys wanted him to hang out with her housemate, though; she likely saw the similarity as well, and thought they would be good friends. That Cady would help him come out of his shell, without all the overbearing, overprotective big sister instincts that Chrys couldn't let go of.

spaceAt least his panic attack hadn't been the worst thing that'd happened at the sorting feast last year. That honor went to Su-Jin and Desiree, who had made quite the spectacle of themselves. Not that he'd even noticed, too busy with his own problems. Sher had asked about the girl, since she was cousins with his sister's friend and all, but Chrys had sniffed declared her too 'dramatic' for him to bother with. All while saying if he wanted to speak with her, obviously she wasn't the boss of him, but managing to seem disapproving regardless. Had he been more rebellious, he might've tried to befriend the girl just to spite his sister, but as it was, he thought she was correct in her assessment, and had more or less avoided her. He'd managed to make friends just fine without leaning too heavily on Chrys and Finny, which made him feel a little better about the whole thing. Of course, this was the first time he'd had one-on-one time with anyone but Colten or Rebecca, but he thought he was doing admirably. Well, they hadn't really been alone, but he was with her and her brother, which was sort of similar. He'd had no real buffer, not like he would've if it'd been a group of his yearmates and he could've stayed quiet and let them all talk.

spaceThey were sort of alone now, though, with her brother going off to follow after Mr. Murdoch (he'd had to smile slightly at Cady's description of the man). They'd likely get joined by two more students for the carriage, but as of right now, it was just them... In a crowd, but not interacting with anyone else. She was talking to him, and only him. He smiled slightly.
                                                          "It's rather stuffy," he agreed. "And not really worth trying to navigate the corridors." Sher didn't mind the train ride so much, but he wasn't as active as his friend. Had he found himself alone, he'd have likely curled up with a book. But, that hadn't happened, thanks to Chrys taking it upon herself to ensure he had company before her prefect responsibilities forced her to 'neglect' her sisterly ones. He was somewhat grateful, he supposed. He didn't dislike having friends, or branching out. He just... wasn't brave enough to do the branching himself. Yet. He fancied that he was getting there.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιт'ѕ яαιиιиg ∂σωи σи υѕ, тнє ѕкιєѕ αяє gяєу
                                                          xxxxxxвυт ωє ∂σи'т fυѕѕ, тнє ¢σℓ∂ ιѕ вяιиgιиg тнєм ∂σωи
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυт ιf ωє ѕтαят α ѕσиg αи∂ αℓℓ ѕιиg αℓσиg
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxωє мιgнт вяєαк тнє ѕυи тняσυgн тнє яαιи, ¢σмє σи αи∂ ¢єℓєвяαтє

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:11 am
murruelecreuset

User Image

________________________

Felix enjoyed the train ride though the conversation stopped long enough for them to get dressed. The gave each other privacy as Felix got into his non colored robes. Perhaps they we become yellow like Gertie said they might. As the got off the train he said by to his new and so far only friend. He heard a tall man call out for the first years. Oh! Thats who he needed to follow. Why didn't The train just drop them at the off at the castle? Perhaps they just chose not to have a station there. He lined up with the others of his age. He could see some looked nervous, mabye he wasn't alone in that fact.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:10 am
Enid Lambert née Brewster
Half-Blood Unsorted First Year Adopted

Chloe had taken Enid to the train station while Sam took Colten. She wasn’t nervous about going, certainly not as nervous as her mother. After saying her goodbyes, she headed onto the train with Jefferson along side her. She was fine with him as her only companion. However, she managed to find Nani while searching for a compartment. As such she spent the ride to Hogsmeade with her second year friend.

As it turned out she had a lot of second year acquaintances or friends depending on how picky she was going to be. It became even more apparent when Enid got off at Hogsmeade. Joining her fellow first years, she only knew of one person in her year. Joellen, but she hadn’t seen her since she met her. It was nerve racking. Though, Enid was used to being low on friends. She was a good observer which helped in this situation. All she could really do now was wait.

(Exit to the Lake)

With : Other first years... Callum Murdoch

Wearing : Uniform

OOC : - - -

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games