Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

damn and me without the time needed to go lookin for them... :::she pouts::: damn i need a good weekend for colletin souls... :::giggles evilly:::

(oh I know that! I was waiting for my damned next glow to show and the notices vanished... so my a** said ******** it for the night.. i was already dead anyways so figured Id shut down b4 I feel asleep at my laptop...at least their back today..)

Lol, me and Ashi are tearing that game up. It's called 'Haunted Temple' or something and it's in one of the Halloween Subforums.

Yeah, bloody guy likes to mess things up. >.<

Couldn't keep track of anything. D:

damnnn shame I dont really like posting in the forums... i stuck to the guilds and auarium forum for a few years now... kinda avoid some of the drama bullshit... (i have an allergy to that sorta bullshit.. it makes my happy gland want to kill things)

Oooohhhhhhhh... messes things up.. ::;she giggles excitedly::: now that sounds interestin... hehehehehe....

thats why i went to bed... but i wanted a wee bit of quiet to be sadistic.. uhmm mean.. uhmmm relax and be nice..yeaaaaahhhh... ya know be me... :::giggles:::

kinda like the glitch where there's no choices for color, bolding or other coding... gotta type it all in manually... gag.. curses you gaia... :::grumbles as she flicks off glitches::: dillholes...

I meant its in one of out subforums here.

*Bloody Gaia

Yep, same issue, profile comments and Guilds, everything missing.

Ohhhh... opps... sorry... misunderstood ya... naa ill leave you guys to your fun.. wouldnt wanna spill the halloweenish blood on the fun... :::giggles evilly:::...you guys might slip and fall... lol...

and here i was thinkin we were gonna be painting the roses with blood... damn... :::she pouts::: spoils all my holiday fun... damn....

oh yea... i need my notices... lol... tryin to do some "work" here too and ya know how that is without notices... like tryin to be a telemarketer without a phone... lol

Indeed. @.@

Gotta run! See ya in a few days!

Laters dude...have fun... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh yeah, all of those cats on your profile. sweatdrop

Forgot about them already.

I liek cats. :3

sorry about that......nerves still frazzled from last night.......but the situation has been reported and will be taken care of.......

two are still with us....the two who aren't have been replaced with two rescued kitties....so we have four again......need to put their pics on profile......**smiles**

It's alright, you never have to worry about me. You do what you need to whenever and don't be sorry. @.@

D'aww... *goes and checks out the kitties again*

yeah we have four spoiled kitties.....it is hard not to spoil them.....or is they have us trained.....

Ha ha, I see. xD

Well, I gotta run for a couple of days. See ya later!

have fun!!!!! see you.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:37 pm
It seems with the inflation more people have reverted back to hermit cats and snails these days.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:51 pm
MuyamiKasai

Wasn't as bad as usual, I guess. Thanks. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry about that......nerves still frazzled from last night.......but the situation has been reported and will be taken care of.......

two are still with us....the two who aren't have been replaced with two rescued kitties....so we have four again......need to put their pics on profile......**smiles**

It's alright, you never have to worry about me. You do what you need to whenever and don't be sorry. @.@

yeah we have four spoiled kitties.....it is hard not to spoil them.....or is they have us trained.....

Ha ha, I see. xD

Thanks, it wasn't that bad this time, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:00 pm
MistyMary24
It seems with the inflation more people have reverted back to hermit cats and snails these days.....

Indeed. emotion_facepalm

I give out prizes here, so I follow a lot of the prices and they're just insane. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, I see. xD

well I see you are back......wasn't bad....then it was some fun?? well now I gotta go....got errands I have been putting off that can't be put off any longer.....laters  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, I see. xD

well I see you are back......wasn't bad....then it was some fun?? well now I gotta go....got errands I have been putting off that can't be put off any longer.....laters

Eh, maybe. I dunno. .-.

See ya later!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, I see. xD

Eh, maybe. I dunno. .-.

See ya later!

**looks at you and starts pacing** I did it.....I did not want to but I did it....capt is carrying on so I will.......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:51 pm
Skyailia
**looks at you and starts pacing** I did it.....I did not want to but I did it....capt is carrying on so I will.......

Uh oh... What...?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh... What...?

**still pacing** something that happened in the rp....it upset me and some friends....was told it was part of rp but may have been a sick joke in my book....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh... What...?

**still pacing** something that happened in the rp....it upset me and some friends....was told it was part of rp but may have been a sick joke in my book....

In my opinion, if you're not comfortable with something that happened you should let it be known. You shouldn't be forced to continue with something you're not comfortable with. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

damnnnn that reminds me of some collage friends I had that went home on weekends with dread and would;ve perfered to not go home for the weekend...

at least there wasnt a dungeon...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:41 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

damnnnn that reminds me of some collage friends I had that went home on weekends with dread and would;ve perfered to not go home for the weekend...

You know about me sleeping in the dungeon? emotion_0A0

Oh, they had a dungeon? Back home? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:43 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

You know about me sleeping in the dungeon? emotion_0A0

Oh, they had a dungeon? Back home? .-.

hey you've passed out in your corner over there and ya know you talk in your sleep....

no i had a dungeon... :::giggles:::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games