Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 pm

*She moves behind the counter, fixing a Seven and Seven and leaning against the counter, letting Dame and Katana continue their conversation. She closes her eyes.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Lil Brat
*After getting a good nights rest, she spends the morning searching for the Ghost. Once she locates her crankiness, they have a discussion, Brat explaining some of what took place and why Ghost needs to ensure her presence when eavesdropping not be known. And she will need to do a little eavesdropping, Lily is not out of the woods, no matter if the Russians do have what they claim they wanted. After her discussion, she decides to stop by the MW to check in.*

Seeing the lack of response from dame, she rolls her eyes in exasperation and takes a drink. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices Brat.

"Brat...good evening to you. How are things with you?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Good evening Kat, I'm alright. How are things going here? *She glances at Dame.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 pm

-smiles at Brat, it not quite reaching her eyes- Yea, Bratty, haven't seen much of you around her lately. ^_^ Been off doing other things? -sips her coke again, grateful for the change in subject-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:45 pm

*Her eyes meet Dames, holding them for a moment.* Yes, off doing things. Keeping out of trouble. *She lets the sentence hang, not qualifying if the statement is about herself, or if perhaps it's meant for Dame.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:46 pm

She sighs and looks at Brat.

"Things are a bit wonky right now....apparently while I was gone, Psyzapp wants to have a hearing regarding dame's MW status. Because of her connections with L. I was having a discussion with dame here trying to find out where she stands on the issue, and it seems we're at an impasse."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 pm

-dame groans and rubs her forehead, picking up her drink and draining it-
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:51 pm

L, hmmm. Wicked witch, that one. *She glances at dame again.* Are you ready to retire from her service, or perhaps you don't mind how she treats her, staff like dogs.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:00 pm

I...if it is for the good of MW, I will retire from L. -dame thinks darkly Not that I'll ever be free of her-
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 pm

*Raises a brow.* For the good of MW? Not for your own good, though. *Wonders if someone thought to mention to Dame that her "sister" put a hit out on her.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:06 pm

She rolls her eyes again and looks at Brat.

"That's just a sample of the roundabout talk I've been getting from her all evening. She has Stockholm Syndrome I think when it comes to sister dearest. stare "
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 pm

*As Dame makes no response to her question, she listens to Kat.* Does she understand that her dearest, precious sister put a hit on her a**? I may not be one of the MW Ladies, but I can assure you, I'd take a few people out if they threatened one of these women. *Growls* Yes, she does have Stockholm Syndrome. Would probably put a gun in her own mouth and pull the damn trigger if she was told to. stare

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 6 Total: 23 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Psyzapp
Family is extremely important to me. I cherish my Mother and all five of my brothers even though they sometimes drive me completely crazy. stressed I am the eldest and helped care for my brothers when they were little and my Father was gone.

I like children. If I were to have children, I would probably be a very protective Mother and possibly a little on the strict side. Parents are parents, not buddies to their children. I feel it is a huge responsibility and I would do my best to teach them to be productive, self confident human beings. Even though I could afford to give them anything they would desire, I would probably take extra precaution not to spoil them. My Mother on the other hand would spoil them rotten. wink
*she winks at him.*

(( *sees quarters win and starts setting up a trade.* stressed ))

*He sighs with relief and smiles at her, now knowing that she also wants to have children someday.* This is very good to know, as I would want the mother of my children to desire motherhood and to take care of our children with respect to both of our beliefs. And if Mamma Pavani wants to spoil her grandchildren, then so be it. She would be entitled to do so ... within certain limitations of course! Heh heh! *He gives her one of his crooked grins with a raised eyebrow, knowing how pleased her mother would be to know what they are discussing right now! wink

He picks up his goblet and takes another drink. This was quite an informative conversation they had. Now knowing that he has a partner who shares in his views of parenthood has given him the green light to consider the seriousness of their relationship and the possibilities of taking it to the next step. He smiles at her warmly, knowing in his heart that she is also considering the possibilities of how strong their relationship could be.* heart
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:16 pm

((Sorry, didn't see the posts))

-looks very hurt at Brat's statement but tries to hide it by going behind the counter and grabbing another coke. She opens it facing the fridge and takes a few gulps, along with deep breaths, blinking away tears-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:19 pm

*Catches the pain Dame tries to hide, knowing she's hurt by how quickly she stands up and moves away.* No wonder Psyzapp wants a hearing. She's worked so hard to put this place together.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3050 3051 3052 3053 3054 3055 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games