Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 pm

(( Awwww…Jack that is sooooo sweet to say. heart It's good to see you. wink ))

Um…William. You know our talk yesterday about starting a family? Well…um…what if we run into an issue? There are lots of couples who try to start a family and for one reason or another just can't. *she pauses a moment.* It sounds as though it is important and a priority for you to have children and I just want to know if I am enough for you? Would you be satisfied and content enough with me if that were the case or would you just toss me aside? neutral
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Psyzapp
(( Awwww…Jack that is sooooo sweet to say. heart It's good to see you. wink ))

Um…William. You know our talk yesterday about starting a family? Well…um…what if we run into an issue? There are lots of couples who try to start a family and for one reason or another just can't. *she pauses a moment.* It sounds as though it is important and a priority for you to have children and I just want to know if I am enough for you? Would you be satisfied and content enough with me if that were the case or would you just toss me aside? neutral

(( Hey there Jack. Glad you could make it back! ))

*He looks at her, shocked that she would even think of that!* What?! Toss you aside? You've got to be kidding me! I most certainly would not do such a thing. If we should perchance have issues getting our family started ... well, there are other options available in order for us to have children.

*He places his hand under her chin, lifting her face up to meet his eyes* I'll be damned if you think I would trade you in on a new model just for the sake of having kids. What kind of man would I be if I did such a thing? I just couldn't live with myself. Trina, I love you too much to do such a thing to you. If all resources have been exhausted and it's just not in the cards for us to have children, then so be it. It will be just you and me ... and the dogs. Heh ... I believe we will manage just fine, one way or another. *He smiles at her, then places a kiss upon her lips.*

Edited.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:24 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He looks at her, shocked that she would even think of that!* What?! Toss you aside? You've got to be kidding me! I most certainly would not do such a thing. If we should perchance have issues getting our family started ... well, there are other options available in order for us to have children.

*He places his hand under her chin, lifting her face up to meet his eyes* I'll be damned if you think I would trade you in on a new model just for the sake of that. What kind of man would I be if I did such a thing? I just couldn't live with myself. Trina, I love you too much to do such a thing to you. If all resources have been exhausted and it's just in the cards for us to not have children, then so be it. It will be just you and me ... and the dogs. Heh ... I believe we will manage, one way or another. *He smiles at her, then places a kiss upon her lips.*

*She kisses him back and puts her arms around him pressing tighter against him. She pulls back after a bit.* I just wanted to be clear. No questions or nothing left unsaid…since you brought up the subject yesterday I wanted to be thorough. I love you very much too. I have a tendency to be a bit on the blunt side, my darling. sweatdrop

*She finishes off the rest of her drink.* We really should be getting to bed. I know you have to go to work tomorrow and I'll have lots to do too. I'll make sure all of our things are back at MW while you are at work and you don't have to worry about a thing. *She grins at him warmly and pats his thigh.* I'll take care of everything.

((Really have to go now. sad Can you get us to bed Officer? wink ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm

(( Sure can! wink ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Kat walks back into the bar and drops off what's left of her bottle of vodka back to the freezer and puts the cranberry juice back in the refrigerator. Weaving her way to the office, giggling every so often, it takes her a few times to get through the scans.

She finally makes it back to her quarters, and enters, locking the door behind her. She makes her way back to her bedroom and undresses, tossing her clothes in the general direction of the closet and kicking her boots off. She climbs into bed and takes off her collar and glasses, putting them on the table next to the bed and slips into sleep.....having some very pleasant dreams. wink
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

((Hope ya have some sweet dreams)) wink

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 pm

((LOL, Jack.....you have NO idea! wink ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 pm

-after saying their goodbyes to Kat, Flame drives the car around and parks it. dame kisses him one good time in the car and they get out before it progresses further. blaugh They make their way into the JD and down past the security measures. Once the painting door swings shut, dame pushes him against it and kisses him deep again. They proceed down the hallway this way, pawing at each other more and more as they do, coming just short of loosing clothes-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:29 pm

-Right as she's about to pretty much push him down on to the floor and take him, she stops her stressed , and snags the key out from her waistband, picking her up and carrying her over to the door, pressing dame up against the door, he unlocks it, while she makes it difficult for him, nibbling up and down his neck, kissing him passionately and whispering naughty things in his ear. surprised twisted He finally has to close his eyes, blocking her out briefly and slides the key in the lock, twisting.-

-Flame sets her down and opens the door, ushering her in and closing and locking the door behind them. As she stands there grinning at him madly, entire body flushed and eyes full of lust, she takes off her bandana and wig, shaking out her hair. As the scent of apples hits his nose, he growls deep in his throat, grabs her and...they don't quite make it to the bed. heart xd biggrin -
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 pm

((Good ta be back Officer Dougherty. Look like may a walked in ta somethin. eek ))

Nearing the Most Wanted bar, he shifts to man form and walks towards the door. Opening it, he looks around and finds it empty. Relieved to be away from the mind readers, he walks behind the bar getting a bottle of whiskey. He takes the bottle over to one of the tables, sitting down and propping his boots on one of the empty chairs. He takes a long pull of the bottle and relaxes. Spending too much time with Pierre wears him out. Damn critter is always probing at his mind. Takes all his energy to block him out.

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm

(( Sorry! I got a little distracted for awhile. sweatdrop

No problems, Jack. Psyzapp and her Cop here are just finishing up a peaceful weekend, getting away from the hustle and bustle of GGG life. wink

Edit: Though, Dame and Flame, and some of our other GGG couples I might add, have been putting on some really good shows of late! wink ))

Psyzapp
*She kisses him back and puts her arms around him pressing tighter against him. She pulls back after a bit.* I just wanted to be clear. No questions or nothing left unsaid…since you brought up the subject yesterday I wanted to be thorough. I love you very much too. I have a tendency to be a bit on the blunt side, my darling. sweatdrop

*She finishes off the rest of her drink.* We really should be getting to bed. I know you have to go to work tomorrow and I'll have lots to do too. I'll make sure all of our things are back at MW while you are at work and you don't have to worry about a thing. *She grins at him warmly and pats his thigh.* I'll take care of everything.

((Really have to go now. sad Can you get us to bed Officer? wink ))

There is nothing wrong at all with wanting to be clear on certain issues. *He pauses for a moment to finish his brandy* Oh yeah, work. Well, it has been a most enjoyable weekend, spending time here with you. Heh. In fact, I suspect that there will be many more enjoyable times to come as well. wink

*Smiling warmly, he reaches for her left hand on his thigh and takes it up into his hands. As he holds her hand against his, he casually makes metal notes, comparing the size of her hand and fingers against his. Then as a distraction, he pats her hand with his other hand and smiles again.*

Well M'dear, it's time for bed. *They both rise up from the love seat and slowly walk inside, hand in hand as lovers do, and head back to their room for another night of restful sleep.* heart

(( Exit, stage left. lol Goodnight MW's! User Image ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 pm

((Meant the other, story. ninja G'night Officer.))

He takes another pull from the Whiskey bottle then fishes a cigarette out of his pocket. Lighting it, he looks around for an ashtray. He notices one at the bar and gets up, scraping the chair on the floor. Picking up the ashtray, he returns to his seat and kicks back again.

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am

(( Yeah, I caught that and edited my last OOC post for that. xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 am

He finishes his smoke, caps the bottle of whiskey and walks over to the bar again. Putting the ashtray down where he found it, he steps over to the tip jar, dropping some gold coins in. He tucks the bottle under his arm and walks out of the bar.

((This old dog gonna go ta bed now. Ya have a nice night, sir.))

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:05 am

(( Yeah, you too Jack. ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3055 3056 3057 3058 3059 3060 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games