Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:44 pm

"Sorry..." Kevin said.

(well, there goes his 'staying-on-people's-good-side' streak)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm

((lol, i geuss so. uhg...10 more minutes and i have to rinse AGAIN! ******** two toned hair...))
Ringo stmped down the hall, Ken walking a few steps behind her. "Why? Why can't anyone tell me the truth.Ever?!?" she said to her self in frustration.
"Hey now, I've never lied to you in my life!" Ken said, He walked up next to her and took her hand. "At least you can count on me to do that right? You know I've always told you the truth right?" he asked curiously.
Ringo looked up t him for a second, them looked at the floor, "i don't know..." she said in a small soft voice.
-----------
Diana walked past the kids and upstars again.
Samule shot a look at Nerdio.
Leah sighed, "I geuss we can forget about dinner then..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm

(lol, good thing Kevin's is natural then XD)

Nerdio didn't say anything.

Kevin sighed, "Oh god..."

Pence walked up to Ringo and Ken curiously.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:29 pm

((yes, he is lucky. It took a while, but now my hair is a purpleish-red with back! and i have to do it all again in 6-8 weeks!!!!!! sweatdrop ))
"What do you mean 'I don't know'?" Ken asked, "What do you think I'm lying about? Oh! I know, you think I say I love you to get in your pants right?!? Well news flash, I was in love with you waaaay before we started having sex!" Ken said pushing away from Ringo and walking away.
Diana heard the agument and tripped going up, "I hate my life..." she said.
Cherry,who had also herd looked up and Nerdio, "sex...?" she said confused."what that?"

Ringo's grandparents stood in th livingroom, faces red and jaws down, "What did he say?" Samule asked.
Leah watched Ken go through the back door, and jumped when it slammed.

Ringo stood in the hall, biting her lip. It ws taking all the streangth not to start sobbing were she stood.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 pm

(yeah sure, make the guy who has no experience with kids deal with that one XD)

"U-umm..." Nerdio said nervously.

Kevin didn't say anything.

Pence hugged Ringo's leg, hoping to cheer her up.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:41 pm

((^^))
Ringo tapped((not kicked)) Pence with her foot. "Get away from me you stupid little pest!" she screamed running back into the room and slammnig the door shut. She fell on the bed and burried her face into the pillows.
--------
Cherry looked up at Nerdio innocently, "huh?" she said with a wige smile.
Ken stommped outside and around to the front of the house. "God danm her sometimes!" he stopped walking and sighed. "******** me....I'm in trouble now..."
Rachel was walking down the street and saw Ken, "Why hello ther darling, what's the matter?" she asked.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Pence looked hurt as he turned and started walking.

"Umm... me and your mom will tell you when your older..." Nerdio said.

(is that the same room Kevin is in?)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:51 pm

((i think so, unless you moved him.))
Cherry pouted,"Nooooo! Noooow!" she whined.
Ringo cried into her pillow.
------------------
Ken looked up and saw Rachel,"None of your buisness, Now excuse me I have to go..." he said, even though he really didn't have anywere to be.
Rachel huffed and grabbed Ken's arm, "Well I don't have anywere to be, so I'll come with you!"
"No, that's really not nessasay..."
"Well, too bad, I've already invited myself!"

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:53 pm

(no, i didn't move him)

"You... umm... you wouldn't understand it if I told you now..." Nerdio said.

Kevin didn't know whether he should try to comfort Ringo or not.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Cherry huffed and stuck her tonge out at Nerdio. "meanie!"
Ringo lifted her head up a bit, and rested her chin on the pillow. "My life sucks....I should just kill myself, then everyone would be happy..."she sobbed, not knowing that Kevin was in the room with her. Ringo whipped her eyes and smeared her dark maskarra and eyeliner on her face.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Nerdio didn't know what to say.

"What!? What makes you think that!? Nobody would be happy if you killed yourself!" Kevin said.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:05 pm

Ringo snapped her head to the side and saw Kevin, "W-w-well, it just seems like everyone's mad at me lately...and what do you know anyway? You don't like me either!" she said angrily.
((now in smash bros....are you guys in the same forum, or did you move on me?))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:09 pm

(we moved... though I have two other characters in Jonk Wilderness Main)

"What are you talking about? What makes you think I don't like you?" Kevin said.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:18 pm

((were to? I can't just change, it seems i have been broughten with you guys...))
Ringo looked up at him hugging her knees,"You never really talk to me...and I don't know, I guess you mst find me kinda annoying...and probably slutty now too. I know Nerdio does..." Ringo said.
---------
Diana was still sitting on the stairs, "Please tell me I'm dreaming and this isn't happening."She said hitting her head against the step a few times.
-----------
Ken and Rachel were walking around aimlessly,"It seems that we are walkingaround but not really going anywhere...come on I know where we can go!" Rachel said draggin ken to a park. "See, this is where e used to play when we were little kids! Remember?" Ken sighed, "It's not the same without Ringo..." Ken replied.
((awww, he already misses her!))

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:22 pm

(wait, where were you last? if you say Baron City, then you are several whole days, maybe even a week, behind sweatdrop )

"What? No, I don't think you're like that, and I don't believe Nerdio thinks that either..." Kevin said.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games