Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:03 pm
((XD I must know as well, it seems...interesting......))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:06 pm
"No need." she pulled out a wagon with a tree already chopped down. " I thought this might come in handy. You can decorate it however you like!" she smiled. "That's right! I also have a theme for the ball...The Christmas Story! I'd like everyone to come in Christmas themed outfits. Heehee. I've taken the role of the Christmas angel. I've always wanted to try it!" she beamed.

Edit: "Ooh! I didn't realize how late it's gotten! I had better go! Everything for decorating is inside, okay Vash?" she waved wildly and ran down the path.

((hahfuajhjvkjds my mom is making me get off ;A; ))

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:08 pm
"Y-you clothes... or, lack of them... I would think that your skin would get cold! Specially... if you check on your fish out there. E-even your fingers are cold." He remarked, as she was still holding his chin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 pm
The movie? <3 Torch Song Trilogy. xD Apparently she saw it in theaters with her gay friends.

AND OMG. -flails around- SOMEONE AT MY SCHOOL MIGHT HAVE TB. ;o; And it might be my friend...

xxKarachan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Glances over at Bela and Lit. "Bela, why are you in your underwear?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:13 pm
(( @Liech: If you thought the tree was inside while you and Poland were decorating it, it wasn't. =w=;; It doesn't go outside in Poland. >w>;; ))

"Santa?" he asks his sister, blinking. "You mean Samichlaus, right?"

He looks at Ukraine and smiles. "Ah, danke Ukraine. I'll get right to it. Er....are there any isolated rooms in this building, do you think?"

He catches sight of Bela and stops. "Bela...er...you're not going to be like France and pressure my sister into an outfit like that, right?" he asks, sighing.

(( SAMICHLAUS HAS TO BE THE CUTEST WAY TO REFER TO SANTA. EVER. And it's Swiss. xwx *dies of cute!*

And in Switzerland (AND Germany, AND Austria) the tree is decorated in a room that's okay to isolate from the rest of the house, and it's hidden there from the kids until Christmas. =w= ))  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:16 pm
"......I am used to it....

...they are still cold..? ...Your body heat should have warmed them by now....." She looked to Liechtenstein. "...Underwear..?"

"....No worries, Mr. Switzerland...."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:18 pm
"Yeah....Underwear, what else would you call it?" she said tilting her head. "Oh I am sorry brother, I meant Saint Nicholas.
((An american typo there, sorreh XD))  

Loev Bara

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Liet's face couldn't get any brighter, and he was beginning to feel a bit light headed. Warmed by body heat, warmed by body heat...! He swallowed hard.

(( You are going to kill the poor boy XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:26 pm
Switzerland sighs and shakes his head. "Schwester, have you been listening to America again? Saint Nikolaus doesn't bring the gifts, remember? The Christkind does...or the Weihnachtsmann...Or Samichlaus. Remember?" he says, trying to make sure she sticks to his ideals. She's his sister, after all.

(( Like I said, he's very strict about Christmas. =w= ))  

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 pm
"Brother, Saint Nicholas comes on the 6th to take my christmas list, and the spirit brings me my gifts on christmas day"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 pm
(( *Brb, loling forever* ))

She looked at Lithuania strangely. "....Um, Mr. Lithuania.....? ....Your face...it is red....do you have a fever..?" she said as she stuck one of her hands to her forehead, the other to his. "....I bet you stayed outside too long...I would expect that from someone like you....."

"....I am not sure what I would call it, Miss Liechtenstein..."

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:35 pm
Switzerland blinks. "List? You don't need to write a list, sister..."

(( In Switzerland, whatever you get is up to the Christkind/Weihnachtsmann/Samichlaus/Le petit Jesus/that-Italian-one. =w= You don't get to choose what you get at all, unfortunately. But hey, at least you get SOMETHING from good ol' Saint Nikolaus---Cookies, nuts and oranges. Yaaaaaay.

I think I like Poland's Christmas better. =w=;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 pm
Lithuania should be considered a complete saint that he still kept his eyes at the level of no lower than Belarus' chin. "I-I'm fine, no fever! Really... I'm just... you look... Very, ah, pretty. And I'm a little... embarrassed." He finally admitted. So worrying about her being cold didn't do. He wondered if he could convince Russia to tell her to wear something more 'flowy'.  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:38 pm
((Haa, that's cool))
"Actually, I am not going to write a list. I am going to tell him that I would like a present from someone/anyone as long as the thought is put into it...but now that you mention it. I would like to KNOW some things"...  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games