Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:51 pm

User Image
Nike cried into his shoulder. "I'm just so confused. It doesn't seem fair."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:56 pm

"Nike, you cant alwayss have everything you want. It was your choice to act on Roberts feelings, now you must bear it falling apart. I will help you. Ive always been watching you, waiting for the time you would cry in my shoulder. "

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 pm

User Image
Nike sniffed and pulled away. "But what do i do? I always know what to do?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:16 pm

"Follow your gut. I will be there behind you every step of the way."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 pm

User Image
"i do that anyway. I just feel so betrayed. How could the Prince do that to me. I thought he trusted me."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 pm

"Does that really matter right now? The Nike I know would just be happy he is alive.. but here you are, crying just because you jumped on another man. DO you feel as though you have betrayed him and thats why your pushing him away, or are you saying those things to Robert so he can lose interest and move on? "

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 pm

User Image
"That's not it. I don't know what is going on anymore. Kane is back, and he's wearing the face he wore in private. It's like i have to share with everyone."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:38 pm

"You dont have to share what you dont want to Nike. You have the ability to not care what others think. Now please. Come back inside."

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:51 pm

User Image
"No, Hana said she wanted me to leave because she was tired. I don't want to bother her. The Prince is waiting for me." She thought about having to face him. "Oooooh, he makes me mad. Do you know he had the gall to pat me on the head and say it would be allright."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
"No, Hana said she wanted me to leave because she was tired. I don't want to bother her. The Prince is waiting for me." She thought about having to face him. "Oooooh, he makes me mad. Do you know he had the gall to pat me on the head and say it would be allright."

"Nike, its a mansion.. there is more than one room. I really think you should stay with us. As for Kane, I dont like him, but i have no right to respond if you love him"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:58 pm

User Image
"He's the Prince, he doesn't care if you don't like him." Her shoulders sagged in defeat. "I have to face him, and I do love him, I just...I don't know. Hana is waiting for you."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am

That was indeed a surprise for him, Kerat would never have thought that they would follow him to his house. This could be very pleasant indeed. Well with that he kept moving on towards areas where more vampires lived. "So this case of yours, Mr. Whisperer. Is it interesting or is it just the remains of someone's dinner? The human police affairs is often very easy to find out the truth about. I'm amazed to see someone with an intellectual interest in meaningless riddles such as my self would find even the slightest fun in solving their crimes." Kerat kept his face and body hidden under the cloak because here his face would send the news faster then the flight of a dove. For now he wanted peace after all of his travels and that would not happen if people would come to him asking for advice. As a master vampire one had expectations and during his times at his home then his hall was often filled with vampires and from time to time, other races.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:45 am

Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
"He's the Prince, he doesn't care if you don't like him." Her shoulders sagged in defeat. "I have to face him, and I do love him, I just...I don't know. Hana is waiting for you."

"I dont care if he doesnt care. Im telling you that not to worry, but it seems you want to deal with you indecisiveness by yourself Do as you please Nike. I will watch you from the shadows quietly" Brago turned around and walked back into his mansion. Hesulked up to his room and lay on his bed.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 am

((I'm at the police because it gave Kerat a opening to come in))

Neuro smiled when he heard him say riddles, his acidic drool hitting the pavement sending a hiss through the air,"Why am I interested in cases because it helps me evolve further, though I am only interested in strange ones."Neuro chuckled.He glanced at Soli and put his hand on her head, pushing down.

Soli groaned when she felt Neuro's hand on her head and the weight pushing her down,she hit the ground on her knees,"Ow why did you do that Neuro?"she grabbed her head and rubbed it.

"You need to have a great resistence to pain Soli."He lifted his hand and looked around to see the houses.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 am

User Image
Nike had watched Brago go inside. She was now feeling worse, because Brago was feeling bad. Maybe she should have talked with Hana, but Hana wasn't feeling well. She started the long walk back to the club and wondered what she would say to Kane.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games