Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:33 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige smirked as he walked up next to Jordan and pointed at the chocolate chip cookie dough. "And I'll take that one, pwease and tank you," he said to the girl behind the counter. Turning to Jordan, he poked her side. "I see your ninja skills have improved, to escape me like that."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:41 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery flicked her hair over her shoulder and leant against Whit's arm as she ate ice cream. Now that they had it she wondered where they should go next.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit put his arm Behind Avery and onto the rail to brace her a bit better. His cone was nearly gone, he'd just past the point where blueberry and Cheesecake had mixed and now he was demolishing his cone.
He snuck a look at Avery and found that as usual she was eating so demurely she was barely finishing her coffee scoop and hadn't hit her lemonade yet.
He chuckled soundlessly to himself and leant back.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:48 pm
Jordan managed to barely react beyond a recoil to the poke, seeing as how she saw this one coming. "Why thank you, I try. I see yours haven't made much progress, letting me escape like that." She reached for the finished cone being held out by the ice-cream girl and took it in her hands, watching as the girl took another cone to scoop out Shige's ice cream.

[ Jordan's like me in that she says the same uber-lame things I would say -__- ]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 pm
(Lol ah the clever zingers)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery licked sedately at her ice cream and wondered vaguely after another bite of Whit's when she saw him finish off the tip of the cone. She shook her head at her bad luck and laughed at herself.

He was such a typical guy. Which also meant that now that he was done his cone he would be....

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit crumpled up his napkin and wiped his fingers and the corner of his mouth with it before looking over to Avery.

"You going to finish that or what?" he asked, winking when he saw that she'd sensed what he was going to say before he'd said it, again.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:26 am
Dannie blushed when Jordan asked her if she would get some ice cream. With a little hesitation, she asked the cashier for some vanilla ice cream in a cup. It would be such a waste if it was on a cone since Dannie really didn't like the taste of cones. She just liked the taste of ice cream. Again, being in a military family, ice cream is also a luxury far beyond reach when trapped in a mansion filled with soldiers and influential socialites.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm
Christopher got a chocolate chip cookie dough. He followed the group while eating it. A small piece of ice cream dropped onto his tie. Christopher took a quick look around him, took his tie, and licked it to get the ice cream off.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:30 pm
(So where ARE we going next? More plot development????)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:34 pm
[ Yup yup. There's a bit of a time difference between the two pre-prepared plot ish stuff.

Here's a rundown for the timeline I'm planning for the next few RP days:

Next day: Graduation

After that: Summer day one, plot hits the fan -because it's still summer Avery and Whit will be a part of this, assuming Zetao chooses to-

Note: Plot may hit the fan during/after graduation on the same day

Then: Summer day two, last day with Avery, Whit, Telemachus, and probably Karley, so far I have no special plot stuff reserved for here.

Finally: First day of the new school year. Everyone gets their age-bump now, and there may be a few new characters to replace the old! Plus, there will be another rank up day, but that may be a ways away rather than at the start of the year

We've been sort of slow lately, so I'm going to do a mini timeskip next post ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:38 pm
(Lol that reminds me, I should ask for Aves and Whit's Levels to be bumped up. I think Aves can be a legit 6 now, but Whit may be stuck middling around a 4 or 5, I have yet to decide.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:44 pm
Later that day...Nom Nom Time! I.e. late enough for dinner~  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:47 pm
Zetao
(Lol that reminds me, I should ask for Aves and Whit's Levels to be bumped up. I think Aves can be a legit 6 now, but Whit may be stuck middling around a 4 or 5, I have yet to decide.)

[ Haha, Whit. Anyways, want me to change it? ]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
"Whew! I never knew shopping could actually be 'fun'. Then again, we just went into all those weird shops...but hey, it's cool with me," Jordan said as they paused in one of the large crossroads of the mall, looking up at the darkening sky through the giant skylight. "So...Hawk's nest?"  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:04 pm
(Haha sure, I suppose so long as Whit is leaving I might as well make him strong, so he can be a 5.He can get stronger later. XD Ah they both need to get a year older too.)

User Image

Avery hit her lemon sorbet and got happy. She stood straight so she could loop and arm through Whit's and lean her head on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna go home for the summer." she said suddenly. Her face a little grim and slightly pensive.

Whit looked down in surprise, then smiled."Mom bringing you down? She's not still upset about you getting into medical school? She does realize your scholarship pays for about 90% of it right?" he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Never mind of course she does, she just has to rain on your parade in general." Whit leaned down and gave Aves a kiss on the forehead.

"You could work for Doc Martel over the summer. Probably." "Or you could live with me~" he thought it so quietly he knew even Avery couldn't hear. She'd get nervous at the prospect.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:16 pm
Zetao
(Haha sure, I suppose so long as Whit is leaving I might as well make him strong, so he can be a 5.He can get stronger later. XD Ah they both need to get a year older too.)

User Image

Avery hit her lemon sorbet and got happy. She stood straight so she could loop and arm through Whit's and lean her head on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna go home for the summer." she said suddenly. Her face a little grim and slightly pensive.

Whit looked down in surprise, then smiled."Mom bringing you down? She's not still upset about you getting into medical school? She does realize your scholarship pays for about 90% of it right?" he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Never mind of course she does, she just has to rain on your parade in general." Whit leaned down and gave Aves a kiss on the forehead.

"You could work for Doc Martel over the summer. Probably." "Or you could live with me~" he thought it so quietly he knew even Avery couldn't hear. She'd get nervous at the prospect.

[ wait....did you see the time skip? Also, I raised their ranks. Plus, I've moved some of the neglected student profiles to a new thread in Barton OOC, where I've also reserved a special spot for our grads so that there will be plenty of room for the new people but we don't lose the old ^^ ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:21 pm
Somewhere far, far away...

THUMP. Rei hit the back of the seat in front of her, which just happened to be the driver's seat, with her foot.

THUMP. Bull's grip on the wheel tightened. THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHU "REI!!"

THUMP

Katsu sighed and cracked an eye open. His passenger seat was reclined, head turned towards the inside of their van with an easy view of Rei in the back seat. "Hey Rei." Rei turned to him with a wicked happy smile on her face. "What's up Kitty?" Katsu lifted a finger and a small spark crossed over to the girl. Rei almost immediately fell over backwards, subdued for the trip. Katsu relaxed again and closed his eye, this time turning so he faced the window.

"Katsu...you really shouldn't do that whenever you feel like it." A rather small voice came from behind Katsu's reclined chair; the small figure it belonged to, fit easily, even in the small space. "She was being a nuisance," Katsu replied tiredly. The boy in back lapsed into silence. "Get your rest, Spooky Boy. You're going to need it. Hey, we there yet?"

"No. Ten more miles at least." Bull glanced to the side as Katsu drifted back off to sleep, glad that he had gotten Rei to stop bothering him for the time being. Such a long car ride was maddening with her in the back. We're going to where you grew up...Zaias.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirens wailed in the distance. They drowned out the noise of the roaring fire that gorged itself on the trashy two-story house. The houses interior could still be seen faintly through the smoke; ratty curtains and trash filled hallways were back lit by the flames, the stench of burning garbage wafting outwards through the blown out windows and wide open door.

The house was alone in it's decrepit appearance, a single glance would be enough to tell that the owners hadn't cared about maintenance, especially in comparison to the other, more well kept houses on the street.The neglect was the perfect reflection of of the people who lived inside, and unfortunately, was just one more in a list of things they had failed to take care of.

As the first flashing lights to arrive danced off of the houses all around, people began coming out in night gowns and PJ's to investigate the scene. They all approached slowly, as if not having woken yet from their dreams. The flames cast their shadows on the pavement behind them. And closest to the flame stood two silhouettes, so far taken into their nightmare that they made no attempt to run from the flames, saved only by the grace of the people come to try -hopelessly- to save the house from destruction. All they could do was contain the monstrous fire.

A lone van turned onto the highway, the occupants all, save one, staring up at the starry sky, each alone with their thoughts. Whatever they may be.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games