Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:57 pm
I like spring best. *nods* She will learn to fly when she is ready. It will come naturally to her. *shakes his head slightly at Thistle* rolleyes

*walks up behind the bench Amy's sitting on* Looks like Thistle's proud about something.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:02 pm
Amy laughed and nodded at Velcore. "Well, I'm glad you like spring the best, then, so that maybe you can help me with our garden at home if you want. And I hope you're right. Bonnie said there was nothing wrong with her wings."

Amy jumped slightly at the sudden sound of a voice behind her. She recognized it, though, and quickly turned her head to smile at Karrie.

"Hey Karrie. This is a really nice surprise."

She looked back at Thistle and shook her head as she laughed. "I think she's proud of saying 'good afternoon' to Velcore and having him compliment her. Though... she didn't say the 't' in afternoon, so... But I don't want to burst her bubble."

Thistle heard Karrie's voice and squeaked excitedly. She rushed over to him and rubbed against his leg. Then, she looked up at him and said proudly, "Good affernoon, Karrie!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:05 pm
Shadow stood up from a dark corner in the lounge, from a 3 day meditation session that he went into while he waited for someone to be available to interview him. He sensed that someone was finally there that could interview him, so he headed over to Amy to see if she could start the interview process.

He walked up and bowed politely. He waited for a good break point so as to not interrupt the conversation. "When you have a moment, I was wondering if you would be able to do the interview for the security job position?" He then stepped back to allow the conversation to continue.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:13 pm
Of course she will when she is ready. *nods*

I left early so I could cut some hours. *leans down to pet Thistle* Good afternoon, Thistle. *nods to the man who walks up* Hello.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 pm
Shadow bowed to the man and returned the hello while he waited for the Amy's response. "Hello, sir."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:21 pm
Amy smiled sweetly at Velcore and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you, Velcore. That makes me feel a lot better about it. You know, Karrie and I have been so busy lately that you haven't gotten a good dessert in awhile. Remind me to make you one of your favorites when we get home."

She looked over at Karrie and nodded. "Oh ok. So you don't accrue so many this week?"

Amy looked over at the man that came over to her, and her eyes widened when she heard him inquire about the security job position. She smiled brightly and quickly stood up.

"You're here to apply for the security job position? That's great! Yes, I can most certainly conduct your interview. My name is Amethyst, though you may call me Amy. I am one of the co-owners of Aqua Springs. This is Velcore and Thistle, and behind me is my boyfriend Karrie."

She gestured to each individual as she said their name. "I recognize you from Kits' art show at MW, but I can't remember your name. I'm sorry."

She waited expectantly for Shadow to offer his name with a smile on her face.

Thistle drew herself closer to Karrie's leg when the man showed up but watched him curiously.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm
Shadow waited till the woman was finished, then answered her calmly and politely, "I am Guardian Shadow Dragon. It is nice to meet the three of you. Yes, I am here for the job. Jessi is the one who told me about it." He bowed for the introduction then stood tall again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:30 pm
*nods and sits down, scratching his neck*

Yeah. I'm probably already going into overtime, so I needed to cut some hours. sweatdrop I work the later shift again tomorrow, so I won't be able to cut any then. The JD's been pretty busy since the wedding, so I've had to stay late several times. *picks Thistle up* I can go get these two a snack while you take care of the interview if you'd like. I'd kind of like to go sit down anyway. sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 pm
{{I have to head out quickly, guys. Like, right now. lol. I'm going to take a shower really quickly when I get home since I won't have time to later tonight, but I'll be back on very soon! biggrin }}

Amy's grin grew bigger. "She did? Well, good for her! I'm glad she did. It's very nice to meet you, too, Guardian Shadow Dragon. Is there anything I can call you for short, or do you prefer the entire name?"

Amy looked back over at Karrie and her smile grew softer and more personal. She nodded to him and reached back to rub his back slightly. "Yes, I'd really appreciate that. Thank you, Karrie. This will be a basic interview at first, so it shouldn't take too long. Then, I'll discuss it with Kits and if we have a follow-up interview, that will be longer."

She laughed as she Thistle already looking up at Karrie excitedly. Then, she turned her attention back to Shadow. She thought she and Karrie could talk more about his hours when they were alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:37 pm
Shadow nodded in reply, "Shadow will be just fine, Miss."  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:38 pm
All right. We'll be in the lounge. *smiles at Amy, then nods to Shadow* C'mon, Velcore. Let's go get a snack. *carries Thistle over to the lounge, Velcore following closely behind him.

Inside, he orders fruit salad for the two animals and a slice of carrot cake and coke for himself. The three of them sit at one of the tables to eat*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:03 pm
{{Thought I'd post before I took a quick shower. smile And Karrie, feel free to mod Thistle if you need to. smile }}

Amy watched her family leave with a soft smile on her face. Then, she sighed and turned back to Shadow. "Alrighty then, Shadow. Let's get started. And please, really, you can call me Amy. You can sit down here on the bench if you want."

She gestured to the spot next to her on the cement bench.

"So, what experience do you have in security, if any at all, Shadow? Also, what are you hoping to gain from being employed here if you get hired? You may answer both questions at once if you wish."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:51 pm
*after they eat, Karrie lays down on the couch and ends up falling asleep with Thistle on his lap. Velcore sits next to them with his head on the couch by Karrie's hand*

((scene paused for now. Shadow, if you want, you can go ahead and post whenever you get back. Amy will continue from there then.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:32 pm
Shadow nodded politely and joined her on the bench. He then proceeded to answer her first two questions.

He responded, after a short pause, calmly, "I am titled Guardian for the simple fact that I was born and raised to protect the Innocent. I have saved and protected many lives in my lifetime, on many different worlds. I have seen and done many things. My last mission, the one I went on for two years after I met some of your fellow Geezers, was a successful mission in which I had to protect a town and a small village near the town from an organization that, for the short story, wanted their land, and their labor. I can fend of entire armies if it is needed. I tend to focus on the well being of others before myself."

He paused for a moment to allow her time to take it in, then continued, "I'm not sure what I hope to gain, but I imagine that this is an opportunity for me to meet more of the Geezers here and give me something to do, other then meditation. I imagine that perhaps it will also help to keep me somewhat active and 'comfortable' in this simple lifestyle that I'm not accustomed to. One problem you might have, is sometimes I get called away on missions, and I might be gone for short periods of time. I will do my best to keep those in charge of me informed of those missions, and I hope none of them last two years again."

He waited quietly and patiently for her to continue.

((edited: scene pause, if this works ^_^))  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 am
Amy listened intently to Shadow. At first, she had to be honest, she was finding the first part of his story a little hard to believe. Different worlds? Protect the innocent? It almost sounded like it was out of an action movie. But then she remembered that Tes, and Ryzan came from a different world, and Velcore and Thistle did so as well, she was almost certain. So, different worlds actually wasn't that far out of the realm of possibility anymore.

She nodded to Shadow when he had finished. "Alright. It sounds like you're a perfect fit for the security profession, seeing as how you have protected people for years. How do you deal with conflict, though? Obviously you can't hurt or kill people who aren't adhering to the rules. Some might not even listen to you if you tell them to stop doing something. How would you deal with a situation like that? What would your first reaction be and what steps of action would you take to resolve the entire situation?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games