Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sequine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:44 pm
User Image
[/img]

Danny Strickland

Unsorted │ First Year │ Muggleborn

Hopping off of the train, Daniel grinned brightly as his shoes hit the cobblestone streets of "Hogsmeade." That was such an odd name. Since he had been up all night anticipating this very day,
                                                              he hadn't exactly gotten much sleep and ended up sleeping the whole train ride, so now was definitely the time to take in the sights. Before he could, however, he heard a tall man who he could only assume was in a position of some authority just by his appearance called out for him to follow,
                                                              along with the rest of his yearmates. Not knowing what else to do, he did just that, following the crowd of eleven year olds.

Name Here

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:17 pm
I see what I wanna see
Misery looks good on me
I see what I wanna see
Oh sweet misery
Take what you want from me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ fifth year │ halfblood

Treva probably shouldn't have been lurking about looking for her boyfriend, especially since she had spent more time with him all summer than at home, but she thought she had a right to be a bit clingy and annoying. Her house had been a hellhole all summer, Mad wasn't saying s**t to her, and she had little hope of finding Phoebe or Flick at the moment. Phoebe was probably making Petey lick her boots or something and Flick was probably bitching at some annoying lower years. Treva normally enjoyed flaunting the fact that her boyfriend was a prefect, but right now she wanted him the hell out of that prefects compartment. It was the same rubbish every year anyhow. 'Use your powers for good' and 'don't let people have sex in the Room of Requirement', probably. Not that she cared to know; she wasn't part of the system. Huffing in annoyance, she flicked a few errant fuchsia curls out of her face, leaning against one of the platform pillars, arms folded across her chest.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

It's the right way in the wrong direction
I pray but there's no connection
But fame, always such a waste
Oh sweet misery
Take what you want from me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria had mostly enjoyed the train ride. It had been a bit strange though since even after the entire trip, he hadn't opened up too much. She knew not everyone was as open as her, but he was even less so than most people.
                                                                              He had told her about his divorced parents and how he lived with his dad,
                                                                              but she had a sense that it was more than just his dad being a bit strict and uppity. She wasn't sure really what, but she just didn't get a good feeling about it. She had, of course, shrugged this all off in favour of chatting about happier subjects, but even so she seemed to have scared the poor boy off.
                                                                              He had run off the train as soon as it landed after all.... or touched down?
                                                                              arrived? She wasn't sure what the word for trains was.

She headed off the train herself, intent on both finding Awstin, and also mellowing down for his sake. She knew when she was being overbearing at least, and she didn't want to scare him off. He seemed like he needed a friend like her, and well she'd already decided they were going to be best friends.
                                                                              There was no stopping that now. As the 11 year old stepped off the train she looked around for the boy. It was hard to see in a crowd of older kids,
                                                                              but finally she did spot his bob of brown hair and pranced over.

"Heya, sorry if I overwhelmed you or anything. I'll try to be better." She apologized first, offering him a smile but making sure to not touch him. She glanced over to a man calling first years and pointed him out. "I think we are supposed to go that way. According to my da, all the other students take carriages to school, but first years get to ride boats across the lake." She offered an arm to him,
                                                                              if he was inclined to link arms with her. She wasn't going to leave him behind.

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy hopped off the train looking rather bored. Unforunately for him,
                                                    he had no family at school. His cousin was, of course, supposed to be attending her final year at school during his first, but instead she decided to have a baby and home school her final year. He rolled his eyes at this.
                                                    How could anyone choose that over school, he would never understand.
                                                    Did Arnie have no life goals outside of mothering her admittedly adorable daughter?

He sighed and tucked the book he had been reading on the train under his arm. He had yet to meet any friends or talk to anyone, mostly because he just wasn't that interested in other human beings. He had promised his mother he would make friends though, so he looked around for where the first years were gathering and headed over. He spotted one boy looking to be alone and shrugged. One boy was better than trying to talk to a whole group of people who were already friendly at least. He tapped the boy on the shoulder once and then stuck his hand out.

"Hi there. I'm Yancy Diarmid. What's your name?" For growing up in a house full of children, he was oddly bad at interacting with other children. To be fair though, Michi was just as much as a grump as him, Mags and Sly were too annoying for him to talk too,
                                                    and Stella too young. His cousins were all much older than him,
                                                    leaving him with just himself and his books. He offered an awkward smile to try and ease the stiffness in his body.

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Sequine

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image

( PurebloodSecond Year HufflepuffReserve Chaser ) xx

Янчтнм ιѕ α dαиcεя, ιт'ѕ α ѕσυl'ѕ cσмραиισи,
                                                        Pεσρlε ƒεεl ιт ενεячωнεяε!
                                                        Lιƒт чσυя нαиdѕ αиd νσιcεѕ, ƒяεε чσυя мιиd αиd jσιи υѕ-
                                                        Yσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт ιи тнε αιя
                                                        Oн σн, ιт'ѕ α ραѕѕισи, σн σн, чσυ cαи ƒεεl ιт чεαн!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien and Leah took a compartment together in the train, continuing to talk about their plans on Hogwarts. Lucien's plans were all and the same, pretty much mundane if you ask him. He did, however, suggested Leah that she can try playing Quidditch. And on the other hand, he also encouraged Leah that Music Club can be fun, while also pointing out that it's her own choice anyway. He was in that club, after all, playing a keytar and whatnot. He did promised not to tell her brother that she's going for Quidditch, though in all honestly Lucien can't see why her brother was against it. Hm...

As the train stopped, Lucien was still with Leah in his uniform. He stepped out and when they're together he asked, "By the way, why is your brother against playing Quidditch if your sister is doing it? I mean, not complaining but... that does sound a little it weird, or was there an accident?" The latter was much more possible in his book than the former, because that would sound hypocritical. Unless,the brother was the type to still let them do it and facepalm at the distance, which was a "been there done that" thing for Lucien.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yσυ cαи ρυт ѕσмε jσч υρσи мч ƒαcε, ѕυиѕнιиε ιи αи εмρтч ρlαcε
                                                        Tαкε мε тσσ, тυяи тσ αиd вαвε I'll мαкε чσυ ѕтαч
                                                        Oн I cαи εαѕε чσυ σƒ чσυя ραιи, ƒεεl чσυ gινε мε lσνε αgαιи
                                                        Яσυиd αиd яσυиd ωε gσ, εαcн тιмε I нεαя чσυ ѕαч:
                                                        "Tнιѕ ιѕ тнε янчтнм σƒ тнε иιgнт!"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((outfit at left picture))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:50 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie had a typical train ride hanging with friends. He spotted Gertie but she was helping a newbie. Either the first years where smaller he was a bit taller but he seemed to have gained an ok amount of weight. Though Hogwarts didn't require it his mom made him get a sports physical in the summer. he changed just before arriving into his robes and headed for the carriages. spotting Gertie's yellow robe and red hair he jogged toward her. "GERTIE!" He called to get her attention. He always felt tall with her she was noticeably shorter but not to where it was awkward. "Hey, Gertie want to get a carriage together? I wanna ask you something." He said arriving at where she was. She agreed as he was not one to pass up on whenever they could hang. They scored a carriage by themselves and decided to ask once they began moving. "Hey, I got a favor to ask...." He said wondering why it was awkward asking. He wasn't one to ask for help but the task was more than he could handle with him going for quidditch and doing homework. "I remember you finding your dad and all and I got me thinking about mine, all I got is a name from my mom but I might need some help finding him in school records as he used to go to Hogwarts." He said asking her indirectly for help.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                          《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                          《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                          murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:57 pm
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Sixth Years

With : Each other

Candace and Kimberly had spent the whole train ride together like always. Alana had been with them to of course. When they got off the train however, Alana got lost in the crowd. She was the shortest one. “Maybe Mina will find her?” Kimberly suggested. “Maybe…” Candace replied. “Look I’m the tallest out of the two of us and I can’t see her.” She told her before grabbing the blonde girl’s hand. “Not by much Kimi. Regardless of that though I believe you.” What else could she say?

“She’ll be fine Candy.” Kimberly assured her. Candace took a breath before giving a light nod. “I know. I know.” Shaking her head, she knew they were all headed in the same direction. And, it wasn’t their first time heading from Hogsmeade to Hogwarts. “Now, let’s get a carriage and see about not attending the sorting.” The Slytherin suggested. “Kimberly! I’m not missing the sorting.” She told her as she was led over to the carriages. “Okay, fine you aren’t missing the sorting.”

Kimberly really didn’t see the big deal. “We could sit together maybe.” She suggested. “You going to come sit at the Hufflepuff table with me?” Candace asked then with a big smile on her face. “And leave Rory alone… not so sure about that. Besides all that friendly sunshine might just kill me.” She replied exaggerating a bit. Then again maybe she wasn’t. “It won’t kill you. And, what about Alana?” The Hufflepuff questioned her girlfriend. That fact alone was still new to her. “Um…” Kimberly passed for a moment. “This would be so much easier if we just don’t go.” Yep it so would be right now.  

Candace ~ Status : Happy and not budging Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Content but trying to get my way Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:04 pm
"Nāu te whatu Māori
through the eye of the Māori"

User Image

Outfit: Which house?/Thinking: /Currently with:

Ahorangi hopped off the train at Hogsmeade ready to start her first year at Hogwarts. "This is the start of my education." The girl told herself. She jumped when she heard a man's voice calling for the first years. Ahorangi walked over to where the first years was standing waiting to go up to the castle. She stood on the outside of group holding her pendant and saying something in Maori to calm her nerves around the first year students. She was happy to be at the place where her mother, sister and brother learnt those spells that they know. Feeling a lot calmer after saying the prayer that her father taught her before leaving to go to school she was ready to finally find out what house will be sorted into for the next seven years.

OOC: Open For Interaction

"Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi
With your basket and my basket the people will live"

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:47 pm
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorReserve Seeker ) xx

Ɯнєη ѕнє ωαѕ נυѕт α gιяℓ, ѕнє єχρєcтє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂
                                                        Ɓυт ιт ƒℓєω αωαу ƒяσм нєя яєαcн!
                                                        Sσ ѕнє яαη αωαу ιη нєя ѕℓєєρ-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαмє∂ σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє, єνєяу тιмє ѕнє cℓσѕє∂ нєя єуєѕ...

Drew stepped out of the train with Barry, with a frown on her face. As much as her pappa Rubin tried to pretend, Drew wasn't stupid because she knew who he was looking at back at the Platform. And the fact that Anika was there with some kid was enough to feel the salt rubbing on Drew's metaphorical wound. Hell, even her dad became a bit tensed because she knew that he didn't want her to see the woman. The fact that Anika seemed like she was "mothering" a young kid made her feel utter pity for the kid, as she was sure that Anika was doing that ignorant absent mother again because she was alwaaaays busy. Luckily, most of the tension was at least released when she teamed up with Barry for the train ride- so they talked about movies and electives for a while. As they walked together, Barry asked, "Are you planning on getting the carriage or do you want us to find our friends? The more the merrier, but in the maximum of four, though."

"Nah," Drew shrugged, but still smiled nonetheless. "You can go first, but thanks Barry."

"Your welcome," Barry agreed as he decided to look for his friends, "See you!"

Drew didn't mind being alone because she knew it was easy to talk to someone, anyway. Well, if they're kind, that is. She then roamed around the station here and there, hoping to find Gi, Gabby, and/or Liz somewhere.

Lιƒє gσєѕ ση, ιт gєтѕ ѕσ нєανу-
                                                        Ƭнє ωнєєℓ вяєαкѕ тнє вυттєяƒℓу, єνєяу тєαя α ωαтєяƒαℓℓ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, ѕнє'∂ cℓσѕє нєя єуєѕ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, αωαу ѕнє'∂ ƒℓу-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαм σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє!

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx
                                                        wнere - placexxxx
                                                        wιтн - who
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:51 pm
User Image
                                                  I found a place so safe, not a single tear
                                                  The first time in my life and now it's so clear
                                                  Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here
                                                  It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere
                                                  I wouldn't change a thing about it
                                                  This is the best feeling

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ || ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ || MƲƓƓԼЄƁƠƦƝ

════════════════════════

Mal hopped off the train, looking around before waving at their uncle before wondering where they were supposed to go. Wallis had mentioned something about boats, and Mal was certain that they were around here somewhere. Apparently they didn't have to wait long, as someone started calling for first years. Feeling self-conscious, they adjusted their skirt and bit their lip. It was going to be fine, they reminded themself. They were going to have fun at school. They recalled the scene at the platform before they got on the boat and remembered how Jack had seemed intent on trying to smuggle himself into their trunk, that is, until their father had said no. Remembering that made Mal smile before they looked around again before they started toward the man calling for first years.

The man was large, and reminded Mal of their uncle Magni, if Magni was black instead of white. At least, height and build-wise, that was. They wondered if Magni knew him, but doubted it. After all, Magni would have had a lot of pictures of the man by now. Still, Mal was certain that the man reminded them of Kiki in some way. Maybe they were related? When they got up to the man, he was busy introducing himself to the students, and Mal had to hide a grin. Of course he was related to Kiki. He just looked much more serious than his uncle's fiancée. Deciding that they were going to be polite instead of hugging the older man, they stood quietly and waited for the man to lead them wherever they were going to go.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, he looks like Magni does...
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
                                                  It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
                                                  It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
                                                  It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
                                                  It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
                                                  It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:11 am
User Image

( PurebloodSixth Year SlytherinPrefect ) xxxx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

Mαмα αlwαyѕ тold мe, "Doɴ'т yoυ rυɴ"
                                                        "Doɴ'т yoυ rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ, ѕoɴ
                                                        Yoυ're ɢoɴɴα нυrт ѕoмeoɴe"
                                                        Mαмα тold мe, "looĸ вeғore yoυ leαp
                                                        Alwαyѕ тнιɴĸ вeғore yoυ ѕpeαĸ, αɴd wαтcн тнe ғrιeɴdѕ yoυ ĸeep"
                                                        Sтαy αloɴɢ тнe вeαтeɴ pαтн, ɴever lιѕтeɴed wнeɴ ѕнe ѕαιd-

Garnet had an interesting summer in the least- given that Treva had been hanging out with him most of the time, especially when he gave her access to his home at Sussex. Esmeralda had met her a good number of times already because of this, except his cousin immediately decided that Treva was "scary". Though, he wasn't really annoyed by her being "clingy" it but instead, he was more worried because Treva wasn't exactly in her highest moods. He should know, he was perceptive enough to figure that out and well, actually Treva had told him everything about what happened to her own summer. Treva's family time there, in Garnet's perspective, was really messed up; and this was coming from a guy from a historically messed-up family (but he can't say that, that's still her family after all). What kind of happily married uncle flirts on his grieving widow of a sister-in-law? Just. Why? And what kind of sister who just didn't call them out about the matter? But on the other hand... well, he would never say this to Treva's face but- what if Treva didn't ask why Di didn't say anything about the whole matter?

On the other hand, Garnet wondered if Treva had at least given Diantha the time to explain. Because as much as he loved her, sometimes Treva has the tendency to be... impulsive, which sometimes made Garnet feel a bit exasperated on the inside because well, he's not because he was busy being paranoid about his thought process. Garnet let her be angry though when she ranted, sometimes it was better to let off steams. He did, however, wished that Treva won't go as far as doing something very stupid in the name of spite.

Stepping out of the train, Garnet took advantage of his height of 5'9" and looked over the crowd- and spotting his girlfriend wasn't really hard given her fuchsia curls. "Hi Trev," he said, as he proceeded to give her a quick peck on the cheek, then added with a sincerely apologetic look, "Sorry about that, I have to deal with two guys who were butting heads to see who's better in dueling. It's kind of dumb." But then, Garnet didn't see himself as a fighter. Too "straight-lace" to be like that, he guessed. Or maybe boring, too. Sometimes he wondered why Treva liked Garnet when he didn't nothing rule-breaking aside from punching Pete on the face. "Anything happened to you as of recent?"

Sнαrp edɢeѕ нαve coɴѕeqυeɴceѕ
                                                        I ɢυeѕѕ тнαт I нαd тo ғιɴd oυт ғor мyѕelғ
                                                        Sнαrp edɢeѕ нαve coɴѕeqυeɴceѕ ɴow
                                                        Every ѕcαr ιѕ α ѕтory I cαɴ тell
                                                        We αll ғαll dowɴ, we lιve ѕoмeнow
                                                        We leαrɴ wнαт doeѕɴ'т ĸιll υѕ мαĸeѕ υѕ ѕтroɴɢer

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((I'm not sure if Treva ranted to Garnet about her family life so i decided to keep it vague. Did Treva tell Garnet any of it? I want to be sure.))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Autumn 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeadexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Treva
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:36 am
                                                And baby, you're all that I want
                                                When you're lyin' here in my arms
                                                I'm findin' it hard to believe
                                                We're in heaven

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris walked onto the platform with his kids, Deveron somewhere behind him. Chris usually made it a point to hover near the station during the first night of the school year, mostly since Chance had started school. In any case, it had become something of a normal occurrence for him to ask for the night off whenever one of his relatives was attending Hogwarts. He figured that since the Hogsmeade attack years ago, it only made sense, especially since it made it that much harder for someone to attack the kids when someone was around that couldn't be killed by conventional methods. Needless to say, that only increased when his own children started attending. Which, speaking of his children...

He looked toward Desi, cocking an eyebrow as he considered his daughter. Pumpkin had been the one to ask Ada if she would let the kids not ride the train this year, and he suspected that was mostly because Desi and Zach had begged the house elf to. Ada hadn't been happy, but it wasn't like she could argue with the house elf. She had a particular weakness for them, and Chris tried not to chuckle while he fixed Desi with his sternest look while Ada told her to be on her best behaviour over the school year. Regardless, he did agree that he didn't need another letter from Ada telling him about his daughter's behaviour. "Now remember Desi, you have an agreement with your mum. That means you listen to her and behave. Okay?"

He would have said more, but blinked as he picked up a scent that he was certain was not supposed to be there. Someone that smelled similar enough to his uncle. Frowning, he turned toward Deveron, just as his uncle was commenting about the stern warning he'd given his daughter. "Chris, it's hardly likely that she'd not listen to her mother. Don't worry about it."

"Um, Deveron, you haven't had another kid, have you?" He looked at Deveron before turning his attention to the scent, trying to determine who exactly it was. His eyes alighted on a girl who seemed to be in Gryffindor colours, and he was certain that unless his nose was deceiving him, that was who it was.

"I don't believe I have had another child. Not unless...." Deveron paused, right before Zach spoke up.

"That's Drew Eide. She's on the quidditch team too. I think she's a seeker or something." Chris had almost forgotten that Zach was a Gryffindor, save for the fact that Zach seemed a lot more like his brother than Chris. Zach looked at his father and uncle before looking at Desi carefully. "I'm gonna introduce them."

"Wait, Zach-" Except Zach had already grabbed his uncle's hand and was even now dragging the dwarf through the crowd. Chris groaned, rubbing his forehead as he thought this was probably the worst thing he could think of.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Zach, why????
                                                OOC:

-❤-

And love is all that I need
                                                And I found it there in your heart
                                                It isn't too hard to see
                                                We're in heaven

Julian Galaksylph

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 am
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach dragged his uncle despite his dad and Deveron's protests, thinking that it would be so much easier to introduce the two rather than waiting for them to do something. He felt kind of bad for abandoning Desi, but she'd understand. After all, Drew was definitely a Whitethorne, he could smell it from here. Especially with Deveron right behind him. Dodging between a couple of other students, he thought he might have lost his uncle had he not still had a firm grip on Deveron's wrist.

Finally getting to the older girl, he waved her down and rushed up.
                                                  "Drew! Hey Drew!" He glanced back and then realized that his uncle seemed to be trying to catch his breath before straightening up. Zach looked apologetically at Deveron before turning his attention back toward the older girl. "Okay, I know this is going to be really weird and all, but I found someone you really need to meet. Like, really really need to. This is my uncle Deveron. Or well, great uncle. Anyway, Drew, Deveron. Deveron, Drew. Now, shake!"

Glancing toward his uncle, he noticed that Deveron was rubbing his forehead. "You'll have to excuse Zach. Apparently he's overeager for me to meet you, though I could have introduced myself just fine. It is a pleasure to meet you, however." Deveron extended a hand, and Zach beamed. Good, now all he had to do was make sure this went well. Otherwise... Well, he'd get there when he got there, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: This has gotta work.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

Julian Galaksylph

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:48 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodThird Year GryffindorReserve Seeker ) xx

Ɯнєη ѕнє ωαѕ נυѕт α gιяℓ, ѕнє єχρєcтє∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂
                                                        Ɓυт ιт ƒℓєω αωαу ƒяσм нєя яєαcн!
                                                        Sσ ѕнє яαη αωαу ιη нєя ѕℓєєρ-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαмє∂ σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє, єνєяу тιмє ѕнє cℓσѕє∂ нєя єуєѕ...

Drew was in the middle of searching her friends, feeling bored every time she was alone. Though, if she was alone, she would be opening one of her books right now. She took a deep sigh and shook her, turned around only to see Zach and a... an old dwarf before her. Regardless, she smiled at Zach and waved, "Evening Zach!" She was about to say more when Zach continued to talk and assured that this was going to be weird, informing her that she has to meet his uncle Deveron (or great uncle). Drew was well aware of how big his family was, given how Uncle Magni was married to one; and there's Professor Whitethorne. So yeah, she wasn't surprised about the big family. That still didn't answer her question about why he has to meet him, though. "Ah, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Whitethorne? And it's okay, I actually have a couple of eager friends myself" The Gryffindor girl gave an awkward smile, her expression confused while trying not to be rude about it. She turned her head to Zach, "And Zach? I mean, not complaining and you already told me that it's going to be weird but... um, why? I mean, why do you think I really really need to meet your great-uncle? I mean, nothing wrong with it but uh. Why?" 'It's not everyday someone becomes so eager of meeting their adult relatives.' Drew refrained herself from saying that. She already figured that Zach and his twin were weird people, given how they really didn't hide the fact that they're half-vampires (man, she wondered how their parents reacted to that). But it's not just that: his sister already made a dramatic reputation of herself last year in the Sorting Feast with some Asian boy, after all.

Lιƒє gσєѕ ση, ιт gєтѕ ѕσ нєανу-
                                                        Ƭнє ωнєєℓ вяєαкѕ тнє вυттєяƒℓу, єνєяу тєαя α ωαтєяƒαℓℓ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, ѕнє'∂ cℓσѕє нєя єуєѕ
                                                        Iη тнє ηιgнт, тнє ѕтσяму ηιgнт, αωαу ѕнє'∂ ƒℓу-
                                                        Aη∂ ∂яєαм σƒ ραяα-ραяα-ραяα∂ιѕє!

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((just a grammar edit. don't worry about it hehe))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Autumn 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Zachary, Deveron
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:00 am
User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy had a boring summer unless you count his dad help him practice keeper. His mom got worried when his dad would end up nailing him in the face. They had a spell that made the blows like a pillow to the face so it was more funny than anything. He waved when the train left, he figured his parents wouldnt see him till Christmas so a good bye wave was considerate. Heck he threw in a smile for good measure. He got candy off the trolley that helped him tolerate the compartment was in. He got stuck with some way too frendly fourth year girls. They mainly talked about make up and girl things and boy being cute or something to the point Jeremy may have internally retched a bit. He mainly sat and read a book. He had gotten a muggle history book from his grandpa for his birthday and was now getting a chance to read it.

Hoping of the train he maintained a safe distance from his traveling companions, who after they got ready he discoved where two Hufflepuffs and one Ravenclaw. They seemed to not think he was as cute when he got changed into his Slytherin robes. If they had asked he would have mentioned how annoying getting called cute was. Sure he was 12 bit still. He heard the call for first years and relized he wasnt sure how everyone else go to the castle. He followed the mob and found carriages. Scoring a all Slytherin carriage the ride to the castle was nice as no one bothered him. Well one mentioned a leaf fell in to his hair, that was appreciated.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                        𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                        𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                        𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games