Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 pm

(( YAY~!!! ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:40 pm

((After tomorrow I will be free!))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:47 pm

(( Go fly, little birdie~! BE FREE! 4laugh ))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm

lil_lollypop1

((Lucky you. I still have another week. *cries*))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Eternal_PrinceOfFire
lil_lollypop1

((*pats on back.* You can make it Eternal! I have faith in you!))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 pm

lil_lollypop1
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
lil_lollypop1

((*pats on back.* You can make it Eternal! I have faith in you!))

(( mrgreen ))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:27 pm

((Finals are OVER!! ... and I'm getting a bit of post-finals crash. Anyway, I kind of remember what's going on, but I forgot where I was going with it. I think we were half waiting on Eternal who, bless his heart, is still really freaking busy. *takes deep breath* Ok... *starts thinking of ideas* ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm

((You could timeskip to dinner with Jian and Monica.))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 am

lil_lollypop1
((Finals are OVER!! ... and I'm getting a bit of post-finals crash. Anyway, I kind of remember what's going on, but I forgot where I was going with it. I think we were half waiting on Eternal who, bless his heart, is still really freaking busy. *takes deep breath* Ok... *starts thinking of ideas* ))

((Uhh... I was just waiting for you to unleash ze next plot arc of doom.
No offense, buddy~ I don't remember needing to wait for Eternal =3= ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 am

((True... true... I'm in. Where do you want to take it or do you not have a direction? ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 pm

(( I've direction and shiz. But it'll have to wait later though so I'm asking for yours~ xP ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm

((Right... ... ... start replying the chat please? ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:35 am

Shadow woke up the next morning surprisingly early. She rubbed her head and looked around, feeling like there was something off. "Oh right..." She muttered. "I almost forgot what it was like to wake up without a hangover..." She sighed, slowly getting up and getting herself a glass of water. She wondered if the prince was still hanging around, and also what her next move would be. She tried not to worry about Zil. He would come to her when the time was right. For now, she would resume teaching the prince how to cook.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 am

The fact that the foreign politicians only viewed Damien's speech as a cover-up and the fact that he wasn't very much well-liked was helping what ever concealed plan Zil's organization had. At the same time, a video aired on foreign televisions and on the internet by an unspecified group of individuals that call themselves 'Red'. The message was delivered by an altered and unidentifiable voice. The 2-minute speech mainly consisted of consoling the people who experienced loss of freedom in the concentration camps, trying to comfort foreign citizens by assuring them that whatever happens in Diethelm, they would not be affected for justice will be served before it happens and a final proclamation confirming what many already believe: That Damien is an evil dictator who lies and violates God-given rights. The final line was: "Where there is conflict, where blood spills, where revenge is necessary... We arrive"

That morning, Frederico and all his men were found dead by the police. Their bank accounts were swiped. Not a cent was left. The blame was mostly blamed on a Verillian rival group that the Montinaguan crime group often found themselves fighting against. Plenty of arrests were made by the secret police and plenty of money vanished without anyone knowing where it all went. All the while, the real perpetrators left not a trace of their existence and the story of a certain redheaded Montinaguan was lost with only two people really knowing what happened -- himself and Shadow. Along with it was his existence. Outside of the refugee former rebels, people in concentration camps and a foreign princess, no one remembers his real name. People know Blood Fox, Liz, Shade or a couple of other identities that don't really exist but Zilaius Rustell? Lost.

Monica came, as finely yet as simply dressed as ever, wearing the most exquisite of girls' best friends - diamonds and pearls. They lined her neck elegantly and decorated her wrist and fingers. The heiress took a seat and asked Jian, "How was your day?"

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Shadow waited for the prince to wake up when she suddenly got a phone call from a gang that worked nearby where Federico worked. "Hello?" She asked as she picked up the phone. "Max? This is a surprise. What's up?" She asked. "Frederico and his gang? I actually just met with him yesterday to discuss smuggling routes. I led them away from your territory towards the north... What?! Where?!" She yelled when she heard they had all been killed. She rubbed a hand through her hair with confusion. "Yeah, that's where I met them yesterday. But... oh s***! No Max. It wasn't the Verillians. They pissed off one of the assassins from the dark guild yesterday. That assassin and the group had a history, and you know how they like to cover up their histories. Yeah... yeah... ok. Be careful Max." Shadow sighed before hanging up. "... I'm next... where's Damien when I need a date with him." She muttered, rubbing her head.

"Probably as you would expect." He told her. "I'm not quite back into the swing of things, but I managed to get a lot sorted out." He said as the soldier closed the car door for her and he himself got in. "Are you ready for your surprise?" He asked her as the car began to drive towards their destination.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games