Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

LoveShocker_Mei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:43 pm
Names Laura or Mei 15 Ive been on gaia for like 9 months or something  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:10 pm
hi my name is jared and im turning 14 on monday and this guild looks cool  

Desires Perished

Desires Perished

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:12 pm
blade_wolf_13
hi my name is jared and im turning 14 on monday and this guild looks cool
add me ok!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:26 pm
Got an invite at random from zphal_girl87 . i figured I'd accept it and check it out. Anywho my names Amanda. i'll be 18 next month.  

TwiztidxManda

Dark Rocker _X_

1,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:19 pm
im new to the guild iv been on gaia for a couple months. im love reading,video games,tv,movies,hanging out with friends.i love animals in fact i would b kinda an expert.im a drummer  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:32 pm
hi my name is Aaron (kakashischidori).

zphal_girl87 invited me here because she saw me in the arena and thought that i might want to join this guild and i did.  

The Ninja Kakashi

Jedi-Ice Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:18 am
hi!
i've been playin gaia since february 2007
zphal_girl87 invited me cuz she saw me at the arenas lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:58 am
Hi, I'm Mrower! ^_^
My real name is Emily.
...But I don't really like my name because it's SO common.
I love the nicknames for it. 8D
Please call me Em, Emmy, Em-Em, Emmeh, or anything you think is creative. =)
Example; one of my friends calls me Em'n'Ems. X3
I just turned twelve years old May seventh.
Many people don't believe me when I tell them I'm hardly twelve, but it's true.
I think
tracy says:
I think they don't believe me because of my expensive items.
But I have lots of techniques (isn't that how you spell it?) of how to get lots of gold.
And, I am willing to tell them to anyone that wants to know...so, feel free to ask!
I lived in Oklahoma all my life until June 7th.
I now live in Texas, and am LOVING it!!!
McDonald's is just a minute away here, whereas in Oklahoma it was what?...ten minutes?!
I love living in a much bigger and more popular state.
Anyway, I guess I HAVE more to say about me...but if you really want to know more about me then talk to me. ;D
Send a random PM saying your from this guild.
I'm nice (at least 95% of the time) so I don't bite.
Hard. >8D
Hahaha!
As you can see, I'm funny (at least 95% of the time) too! ^_^
Oh, and you'll probably be seeing a lot of me here...because I'm not really in any other guilds.
Well, active ones, that is.
Toodles! <3 <3 <3
~Em heart

Mrower

grapeseed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:09 pm
Hello there everyone.
My name is Grapeseed, but you can call me Miss Grape, or just Grape.
Some of my friends call me Grapeh.
<3

I am a 20 year old female from BC, Canada.
I've been on Gaia over two years now.
I am absolutely addicted.
I make sure to get a lil time online @ Gaia every day.

I own one guild, and mod in several others.
I enjoy light RP, chatting, SOME spamming, and taking quizzes.
Basically, I just love Gaia.

I just got out of a long term relationship and am starting to see someone new, so you may find me in the advice subforum asking for some help here and there. whee

Hope to make some new friends.
Have a great day guys.
heart domokun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:50 pm
Hello. My username is Flyper, but I'm also called by "Fly."

I'm 17, and I've been registered on Gaia for two years. However, I was inactive from September 2005 to May 2007.

I live in the Jackson, Mississippi area. I hate living here, because of the general values of the people and the climate. The field I'm going into (most likely software development) isn't popular around here, so I'll most likely be moving after I get my Bachelor's.

I'm interested in lots of things, mostly because I don't "belong" with a certain group of people. I watch anime, I'm into comedy, I'm interested in sociology and math, I listen to music of almost every genre, and I don't have a certain style of dressing. I usually consider myself an outsider.

My posts can seem like rants, but it's not really intentional! I guess that's my personality or something.

All right, I guess that's it.
ninja  

-- Flyper --

Magiie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:14 pm
Lets see...what to type smile

I'm a female, from Sweden and am 24 years old.
I've been a member at Gaia for a really long time (I still remember typing go-gaia.com xd and it truly sucks that I forgott the name and pass to that account lol! But that's life with my memory xd )

I'm bilingual (Swedish and English), I love animals, but have definitely a phobia when it comes to wasps. I believe in the paranormal, I'd love to get a tattoo one day (even though my parents probably think that's my most stupidest and idiotic idea so far lol! But hey! I was their first child...so of course I'm the "guinea-pig" wink ). I ramble about anything, and I'm a slasher (Beware!!). I love Harry Potter, and am counting the days untill Friday the 13th! I also love Simpsons and am easily amused(example - me and a friend of mine were talking to some personell in a technicstore that sold Talking Homers. Completely sober, no hypernes and damn we laughed ourself silly - to the amusement of the guys apparently sweatdrop ). I'm a nightowl and spends my days sleeping thanks to the fact that I work nightshift at the Post during the summer. But after the 11/7 I've got a week free YAY!! biggrin
Lets see, at home I am very messy, though I do have a corn snake, two hamsters and three jirdars' that I absolutely LOVE!
I don't fit into many cathegories - or at least none that I know of. Or is there such a thing as "fantasygeek" ?

I'd love to learn CSS, but bloody hell, it's confusing someone would have to sit, point every little thing out to me while I sit there videotaping the introduction lol ! !

I Love to play the Sims 2 but don't have anywere near enough time for it ' crying '

And that's about it I think. biggrin
I better stop now or you'll be reading for a very long time wink Or worse - I put on my "100 things about me" -list (that'll give nightmares of boredomeness for sure!).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:47 pm
Hi pplz!!! I'm Julie, but please call me Blue or Cat. I have been playing on Gaia for only three weeks, and so far its great! I made this account on June 28,2007. My first account had been hacked and the pw was changed, so I made this account. Here is how I got into the guild: I wanted to join a guild so I found this one while I was searching. It sounded and looked great! So I asked if I could join and they accepted me in! I'm glad they did cause this guild is so cool!  

Disco Cupcake

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:27 pm
zphal_girl87 invited meh.
I though sure why not. 3nodding

I like draipendores(reptiles, amphibians, dragons, and dinosaurs).
I like having fun and being nice. And whenever there is a video game that turns you good or bad, I have, so far, gotten good. I like video games! heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:23 pm
Hey everyone. I'm Heather. Uhm yeah. This is my guild~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And zphal_girl, I was wondering if we could be affiliates or something?

Professor Inky

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games