Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 pm

*walks into the Jade Dragon after walking only little ways, spies the green dragon*
eek
*jaw drops again as walks over there. staring up in awe at the masterpiece*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:09 pm

*smiles at TES*
That's easy - I wouldn't.... wink
*snickers*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm afraid the dreams I've had for the past few weeks beg to differ stare There are more ways to hurt someone aside from physically.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Well, it's your own fault some times.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Nei1
Well, it's your own fault some times.

She took the words out of my mouth....
*polishes off her scotch*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 pm

*hurries back over to the bar after staring at the dragon for a bit, looking at it from different angles. The rest of the decor in the restaurant was amazing as well. Walks up to Mistress Psyzapp* Psyzapp, ma'am, I'm a photographer by trade and, with your permission and good wishes, I would love to take photographs of your beautiful dragon statue. It is just so...gorgeous, ma'am.

rodenrock

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:29 pm

That seems to be a convenient excuse... one that I've been hearing since the ladies first brought me here.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:33 pm

You want a convincing excuse, then keep your clothes on and people won't laugh.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 pm

rodenrock
*hurries back over to the bar after staring at the dragon for a bit, looking at it from different angles. The rest of the decor in the restaurant was amazing as well. Walks up to Mistress Psyzapp* Psyzapp, ma'am, I'm a photographer by trade and, with your permission and good wishes, I would love to take photographs of your beautiful dragon statue. It is just so...gorgeous, ma'am.

neutral A photographer? *Raises an eyebrow at Rod and starts to get a bit nervous due to her experience with the Paparazzi.* Um…are you freelance or do you work for someone? You aren't a tabloid reporter or anything are you? stressed
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:37 pm

*smiles at Nei broadly*
I really like her wink
Do you need a treat to make up for it TES?

*looks at him with narrowed eyes*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

rodenrock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:42 pm

*laughs* Ohho! No ma'am! I am not a tabloid reporter. I'm hardly a reporter at all, Mistress. *keeps laughing a moment and then wipes a tear* I do mostly landscapes, nature, spread pieces, scenery and the like. For pay that is. Though a few of my more artistic pieces have brought in a bit of revenue. I have settled in the GGG recently to do a two to three year spread on Gaia and the GGG for a certain magazine I now work for. Perhaps you have heard of it? *mentions a fairly well known travel and home magazine that usually features beautiful places and points of interests to visit*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 pm

*shrugs* What's done is done. It's over now. I'd just prefer you not try to pretend you wouldn't harm me when we both know you already have on multiple occasions.

As for my clothes, it's not usually laughing I hear when I take them off twisted *flex*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 pm

geez TES I'm not liking this attitude very much stare
I was going to make you some scones too rolleyes

*lights a clove*
I'll stop playing pranks on you if you really dislike it so much.
All you need to is ask.

*blows a smoke dragon*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Psyzapp
rodenrock

neutral A photographer? *Raises an eyebrow at Rod and starts to get a bit nervous due to her experience with the Paparazzi.* Um…are you freelance or do you work for someone? You aren't a tabloid reporter or anything are you? stressed

*Wakes and opens one eye to watch what is going down just in case he is need for Psy. He is right here.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Okay, shock and disgust then.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3061 3062 3063 3064 3065 3066 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games