Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:25 pm

She looks over and smiles at Showcase.

"Well, thanks, I appreciate you doing it, Justin. I do hope that we can still be friends."

She feels arms slip around her and lips on her neck, followed by a familiar voice. Holy crap, Dec! Talk about timing! stressed She keeps a smile on her face and turns to smile at Dec.

"Hey you, good to see you....how was the visit with Bonnie?"

She watches Showcase introduce himself to Dec, glad he's keeping his cool, and she sips her drink.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:29 pm

He stood calmly, "Bonnie is doing better. Her wounds have almost all healed up. "I don't know what kind of wild animal attacked her but it was big enough to break several of her ribs and really tear her up. It's odd because animals dont usually attack Bonnie and because such a large animal was in a city like this one."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Probably. It's fine Decorera. I think I remember you playing at one of the parties here in a band. Good to meet you.

*He looks at Kat.* I'm not going to stay. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Last time I saw you, you weren't doing so well. I'll just be on my way then, I don't want to interrupt anything. *He gets up and as he walks out the door he calls to Katana.* Maybe we can catch up later, please keep yourself safe Kat.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 pm

She looks at Dec in shock, "Oh MY GOD! Is she all right? Did you have to take her to the hospital. Dec! Are you okay?"

She starts looking Dec over to see if he has any injuries.

She sees Showcase leaving out of the corner of her eye and calls out to him.

"Justin....you know where I'll be....and I promise to be as safe as I possibly can."

(edited slightly)

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Dec doesn't have any visible injuries, covered as he is in black leather and silver. He also doesn't move like he is injured.

"Bonnie is going to be fine. The doctor of the nearby clinic wasn't in town so I took Bonnie to the hospital in the next town over. She has some broken ribs and some really deep cuts, but she is going to be just fine. She is resting at home now."

He speaks a little softer; being mindful of Showcase's feelings even if he was leaving. "In fact she nearly got out of bed cause she wanted to kick me out the door. Said there was a fine fine lady waiting for me and I was not to dissapoint her further." wink
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 pm

She gives Dec a smile, and chuckles softly.

"So, your sister was gonna kick you out, eh? Now, wherever would you go then?"

Her eyes darken a bit as she looks Dec over, "I would hate to be the reason you might become homeless....."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 pm

*She's prepared a wonderful meal tonight for dinner and all she needs is the perfect bottle of wine to go with this fantastic meal. wink

Dinner
Grilled Chicken
Ratatouille
Linguine with Basil Pesto
Dessert: Lemon Crème Brûlée with Fresh Raspberries

She heads up to the Main Bar to see if she has a bottle that would pair nicely.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Dec's eyes darken, "That would be a shame wouldn't it. Of course if I can please you, my lovely lady, I believe my sister might let me back into her good graces. Or perhaps you might come and plead my case yourself. Be my Portia?" He leans in, intent on kissing her passionatly but is detered by the sight of Psyzapp coming up the stairs. Instead he kisses her teasingly and looks her over predatorially.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Feeling her heart beat quicken as he leans in, she's a bit disappointed at the kiss, but then sees Psyzapp entering the bar. She speaks quietly to him before Psy gets close to them.

"Well, I suppose we'll have to see how well you can please me then, won't we? wink "

She looks over at Psyzapp and smiles.

"Hey Psyzapp, how are you?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm

*She grins at Katana and Dec as she goes behind the bar to look for a bottle of wine.* Hey there guys. OH KATANA! surprised There was this guy here earlier. A photographer from a well known upper scale magazine. He is very interested in doing something featuring MW. Isn't that great! I'm just so excited! xd

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 pm

She laughs, "Was his name Rod or something? Dame drug me to a party last night and he was talking to me. I thought if he did a spread on the bar for that magazine he works for, it'd be some pretty good advertising! xd At least I think his name was Rod....I was a bit tipsy last night.... sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Dec smiles darkly but it lightens as his gaze shifts over his shoulder to Psyzapp, "That wonderful Psyzapp. Congradulations."

He straightens his head, facing away from Psyzapp and begins mouthing, 'Maybe I need to see if you deserve to be pleased. Haven't you been a naughty girl lately?' His hand slid down his leather clad thigh and tapped thoughtfully against the muscle.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:04 pm

It WAS…his name is Rod. He works for one fantastic upscale magazine. I've seen it myself and sometimes pick up an issue here and there. xd *She goes over and gives Katana a brief hug.* Good thinking and yes very good advertising…you can't buy publicity like that!! xd xd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Gets a shiver as she gets Dec's message, and her body heats slightly in anticipation.....and then she is hugged suddenly by Psy. stressed xd

Laughing, "Well, you know me.....get some good ideas in my head every now and then. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:16 pm

*She starts rummaging behind the bar where the wine is kept trying to pick the right one and then realizes she hasn't properly said hi to Dec. stressed She stands up and look at him apologetically. sweatdrop * I'm so sorry Dec. I didn't mean to be rude. How are you?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games