Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Dec smiles calmly as the women talk. However just out of Psyzapp's line of sight, Dec pulls out a long piece of leather cording and began turning it over in his hands. He examined it as if wondering what is might do if applied to human skin... He folded it over and began tapping it lightly against his thigh; barely making a sound. His eyes ran over Katana with a dark wonder in their depths.

Then he turns to Psyzapp, all charm and politeness again. With a sweet smile, "I'm doing just fine Psyzapp. How was your trip my dear lady?"

[Edited]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 pm

She looks Dec in the eye and hears a sound. Glancing down, she sees he's holding a leather cord of some sort, striking it softly against his leg. Swallowing, she picks up her drink and closes her eyes while she takes a sip, wondering for some reason what it would feel like if that cord was striking her.....

Opening her eyes, she sees Psy looking through the wines. "Any particular wine you're searching for, Psy? confused "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:26 pm

New York was wonderful. heart California was okay. My Mother went with me and then my brothers showed up. stare It turned out to be part business and part family reunion.

@ Katana: I'm looking for a 2007 Pinot Noir from Napa. *continues to look a bit more.* AH HA…here it is! xd *Pulls out a bottle of wine and holds it.*

EDIT
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Dec smiled easily at her, "A family reunion? I've found those can be difficult. Was yours?"

The cord slid up and down his thigh, stroking gently and sliding silently along the leather. Teasingly it inched up Dec's thigh; getting closer with ever stroke.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 pm

((Caught up to here *Spiritglomps the ladies, and dec*))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh a little. I have five brothers and they all started talking with my mother during dinner one night about what is best for me and that I should move to Italy. They all bickered right in front of me, about me, like I wasn't even there! neutral Anyway, I got mad and slammed both hands on the table and then bawled them all out. talk2hand

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:39 pm

-comes in with Flame, their arms loped about each others waists, both had decided to wear their biker gear back out, for shits and giggles, since they went for a ride- Lol, that sounds like something you would do, Psy. You are never one to sit by idly. -smiles at her and then waves to everyone- Hi Kat and Dec! Evenin', Psy. -Flame nods and greets them all as well-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm

*She sees Dame and Flame and grins. She's in such a fantastic mood absolutely nothing is going to get to her.* Hi Flame. Hi Dame. *She continues to grin and then looks at the time.* OH MAN…I have to go. I don't want to ruin dinner. gonk *She hightails it out of there and makes her way down to her chambers as quickly as possible with wine bottle in hand.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Dec smiled and waved at dame. He nodded toward Flame. However rather than talking further, he held out a hand and pulled Katana up and to his side. "Afraid you will all have to excuse us for this lovely evening. Miss Katana and I have a previous appointment. Good night everyone."

He led Katana outside. As soon as they were out of sight of everyone, he pushed her back against the wall, dug his hand into her hair and kissed her deeply. "I think it's time to show you my home. I have a nice, quiet, and private bedroom there with plenty of fun ... toys. You remember, don't you? from the pictures?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

She finds herself being lead outside, and she turns back to wave at Flame and dame...."Um...yeah, dinner and all that...see ya later!"

Once outside, she returns his kiss, pressing against him and moaning softly. Looking at him when he breaks the kiss and speaks to her, she leans in and playfully nips at his neck.

"Private, hm? Sounds like a winner to me. Lead the way, darlin'."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

*She hustles into the kitchen relieved everything is just fine…set on low. sweatdrop She gets down a wine glass, opens the wine and pours herself a glass.* wink
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm

(( I'm about 7 pages behind in MW reads, so I guess this Cop is just gonna' jump in! User Image ))

*Walks into MW, not far behind Dame and Flame. Heads over to the bar where Psyzapp is, places his hand on the small of her back and gives her a kiss on her cheek* Evening ... How is everyone tonight?

(( Too late ... so much for that thought. *sighs* confused ))

*He just gets home from work and parks in the back. After going through the security scans, the dogs greet him at the back door. He lets them out into their run for a few minutes, then corrals them back inside and locks the door.

As he and the dogs head downstairs, he's overcome by the wonderful aromas of her cooking and heads straight for the kitchen.* Honey, I'm home! Heh heh ... *He chuckles to himself, knowing how she feels about the "housewife" status this implies.* wink

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 pm

*She takes a sip of wine…very good wink …and then sets the glass onto the island. She had better feed Atilla and Hunn before dinner so they don't sit at her side and beg. stare *
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:01 pm

eek rofl -laughs as everyone deserts the bar just as quickly as they came in- Well honey -leans up and briefly kisses Flame's lips- Looks like its just you and me. wink

-dame goes around the bar- You want something to drink, baby? -asks as Flame sits on a stool. He grins at her and nods, dame pulls out a bottle of Single Barrel- Want some of this?

-he shakes his head but before he can finish saying 'I'll take some-' dame pulls out the bottle of Crown Royal Black- Some of this? -she grins big- xd - confused He shakes his head, slightly surprised. dame giggles- You aren't the only one who can pay attention without seeming to pay attention. wink

-pours him some and slides the glass over to him- Here ya go, hon. -grins and then goes to make herself something to drink at the expresso machine-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:01 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He just gets home from work and parks in the back. After going through the security scans, the dogs greet him at the back door. He lets them out into their run for a few minutes, then corrals them back inside and locks the door.

As he and the dogs head downstairs, he's overcome by the wonderful aromas of her cooking and heads straight for the kitchen.* Honey, I'm home! Heh heh ... *He chuckles to himself, knowing how she feels about the "housewife" status this implies.* wink

*Sighs.* Do I look at all like June Cleaver to you? talk2hand *She can't help but grin at him, even though she knows he says that to her to make her crazy. stressed *
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3065 3066 3067 3068 3069 3070 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games