Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:35 pm

((...then where are you now...?))
Ringo plopped back down on the bed. "even though I am?" she asked. "And Nerdio thinks the only thing Ken and I do is have sex!" she snapped.
------------
"Just forget that stupid brat! You two are fighting anyway right?" Rachel said.
Ken looked at her, "How did you?"
"I could just tell by the way you were acting, now why don't you tell me what happened?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 pm

(i suck at updating, and you missed some pretty major stuff... try posting in the Update thread in the main forum sweatdrop )

"What? First, no your not. And second, you seem kinda quick to judge Nerdio badly like that..." Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:46 pm

"I'm not judging! He parctically told me so himself!" Ringo yelled. She sat up and threw a pillow at Kevin, "Your the one who thinks I'm judgmental! You don't even know me!"
((lol Nerdio kinda did))
--------
Ken sighed, "It's just I think she's getting the wrong idea about the things we've done...like everything I do has some kinda alternative motive behind it..."
"Then forget her! I she doesn't trust you then there's no way she loves you!" Rachel said, "Not the way I do anyway..." she added, her ears hanging low.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:52 pm

(hey, he was right wasn't he XD)

Kevin caught the pillow, "Oy..." he said, sounding slightly annoyed.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:11 pm

"What? Annoyed, Well, sorry! I forgot I'm never allowed to be upset about anything!"she yelled. "You know what, Fine! Leave me alone! I hate you and I hate eveybody!"
--------
"You're wrong though, Ringo does love me..." Ken said 'oh now i know.i am such an a**' he added silently in his head.
Rachled crossed her arms and groaned, "Ringo's just a kid! She doesn't even know what love is!"
"Well so am I, all three of us are!" Ken yelled, "So how about Ringo and I not know together?" Ken said as he got up to walk away.
Rachel grabbed Ken "Don't leave! I'm sorry, but I wasn't lying when I said I loved you..." she said hugging him from behind.
Ken stopped, not sure what to do now, he looked back at Rachel.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:16 pm

(oh boy, Ringo's in for it now... *gets in the bomb bunker*)

"You know what your problem is? You're too damn stubborn for anyone's good!" Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:22 pm

((and as you know, so is kevin. :runs in behind you: ))
Ringo got up and walked over to Kevin, "Stubborn? What about this situation makes me stubborn?" Ringo asked loudly, tears stinging her eyes once again."All I want is for you to leave me alone!", and with out even meaning to, she burst into taers, burring her face in Kevin chest."I hate myself!"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 pm

(*closes the hatch and waits for the radiation to die down*)

"Ringo... just listen to yourself... first of all, you have to forgive Nerdio if he says something, he doesn't exactly have the most experience with kids..." Kevin said.

(sorry for uneven posts, you can probably guess the reason sweatdrop )

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 pm

((:in fedal position: Apple juice? and our teenagers are scary...))
"Yeah, but it's just common sense that you shouldn't call your daughter a slut..." Ringo said into Kevin's chest she reached up and put her hands on Kevin's shoulders, trembleing.
-----------
Ken sighed, "Rachel, I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell me that."
"Well, I just wanted you to know...and I was hoping you felt the same." Rachel replied.
Ken put a hand on her shoulder, "Look, were friends, and I'm sorry but I don't see us ever being anymore than that. I really am sorry."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:46 pm

(yes to the first part, no comment to the second)

Kevin sighed, "What exactly did he say, anyways? Did he specifically use those words?"

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 pm

(( :trys to remember: oh and i have to go ))
Ringo lifted her head up,"Well no but..."
---------
Rachel looked up at Ken saddly, "But why not...I always thought that you and I would get together...and now we once again, we have the chance...and you want to just walk away?" Rachel said taking another step closer.
"Don't..." Ken said shakily as Rachel got even closer to him.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:01 pm

(ok, see ya, and what he said was 'Do I have to guess what you were doing there?')

"Then what makes you think he was calling you... that?" Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:34 pm

((what no trick or treating? XD))
"I, don't know....I think it's more that I'm scare he thinks I'm one..."Ringo said.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:39 pm

(*walks in wearing techno clothes and humming 'Thriller'*...dont ask...)

"He would only think you were one if he had good reason to... and so far, I haven't seen any good reason." Kevin said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:44 pm

((XD!!!!! i love that dance i've done it in the store before!!!!!!))
"REally? Being a fourteen year old non virgin doesn't make me sluty? You're probably the only one who doesn't think it's weird..."
----------
"What's wrong? Are you saying you don't like me at all?" Rachle asked.
Ken just rolled his eyes, "I'm saying I don't like you like that." Ken lied. and Rachel could tell.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games