Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm
She blinked. ".....Thank you, I suppose.....but what are you embarrassed about....?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 pm
(( lol, Liet the saint~ *giggles* ))

"That's my little sister~" he says, patting her head, "It's always the thought that counts."

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:45 pm
"Wh-when girls show that much skin... Guys will be embarrassed!" He tried to explain to her. "Because, you're very pretty and... and..." He was starting to feel worse, wishing someone, anyone would help him out here. "D-don't you ever feel embarrassed?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:49 pm
Switzerland blinks, but gets a suspicious look as he hears Lithuania, grumbling under his breath. "Watch what you say, Lithuania." he says, waggling his finger.

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:50 pm
She sighed. "...A body is a body, nothing else.....would you prefer if I changed...?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 pm
Leich smiled at her brother but upon hearing Lithuania she turned in his direction.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:53 pm
Switzerland sighs and covers his sister's ears. "This is not the conversation for you, sister..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:55 pm
"It's not that I don't like what you're wearing. I mean--!" He quickly tried to explain, hands gesturing wildly enough to make Italy proud. "I mean that--it's little and--a body is a body but--I...! M-maybe a dress... more flowy... Um, white...! I-I bet your brother would like that!"

(( IS IT PICK ON LIET NIGHT? ))  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:58 pm
"But he said I was pretty" she grumbled, grasping his hands and shifting her feet.
((She's just hearing what she wants too...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:59 pm
Lithuania-tan

Why didn't anyone tell me?! D< I'D HAVE JOINED IN TOO.

xxKarachan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:00 pm
She pauses for a minute. "...Yes, he would..." she mumbles. Flying to the door, she turns- "...I will be back....I need a dress...." She leaves, slamming the door behind her.

(( XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:02 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
Lithuania-tan

Why didn't anyone tell me?! D< I'D HAVE JOINED IN TOO.

(( crying DAMN MOE LIET. ))

He promptly collapsed into the couch, covering his face with both hands. "Oh, thank the gods..." He glanced around for Poland, and relaxed when he wasn't there. For being one of the last European countries to change from being Pagan, it was a habit.  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:12 pm
(( XD! Bela loves her brother so much. =w= ))

Switzerland tries to think of the best way to put this. "Er...not you, per se, Lili. Eh...Lithuania was talking to Belarus, remember? That's not to say you're not pretty, of course! You're very pretty, so..ehh.."

((Poland down the hall:I totally heard that, Liet!
=w= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:16 pm
He looked over to Switz and Liech. "You're very pretty too, Liechtenstein-san." Liet said with a smile.

(( Liet: Gods damn it! I mean... God damn it! ))  

Lithuania-tan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:18 pm
She gave him a confused smile. "Ok brother, but what was he saying before?"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games