Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:37 pm
((old pic))

"Bah. He'll be fine. He goes on a sugar rush and burns it all off...unless he eats a lot at once when he's not in neko form."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm
"Well I was trai.. um raised to not assume such things" hearing the girls question she started to remember her home town where she was taken from as a child almost in tears she quickly snapped out of it "Back to where I was born, it is about 2 weeks travel on foot" she smiled a little embarrassed for not telling the girl more but she was weary of strangers.  

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm
Tainii

Smiling, Hex gave a reply. "Not really, I only joined recently. But I have to say, its pretty awesome!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 pm
Tainii
Hmm i only have 30k gold at the moment so maybe i can exchange the other 30k gold for a bottle of British sapphire gin?  

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:28 pm
Tainii giggled. "Neko form, huh? So he has a human form?" she asked, curiously leaning against the counter.
Kitalpha Hart

She tilted her head and smiled. "Sounds like it'll be fun. I wish you good luck on your travels." she replied. She looked at her cup of mixed sodas for a moment, then took a sip. It was a strange color in the cup, but it tasted nice.
WickedClover

Tainii gasped a little. "Well then welcome to the NSTG! You look like someone who would've been a regular; I hardly see first-timers around here!" she exclaimed happily, almost wanting to raise her glass to meet his, but she decided to to. Especially since it'd just make her look like a loose barista.
Hexcat123

"Sure thing!" Tainii pulled the cup back, easily pouring the contents back into the bottle before placing the used cup into the sink. She brought out another cup and traced her finger along the bottles until she found what MystMist had requested. She poured a cup and handed it to MystMist before getting started on washing whatever was in the sink.
MystMist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 pm
"Most of the time, he's a ninja. He goes neko either when I ask, or he's bored and wants to roam. He's a silly one."  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MystMist

Dangerous Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:32 am
Tainii
"Thanks i needed that."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 am
*Burst's Open the Door to the Bar* "Hello everyone! I has arrived after a Grueling Battle in the Depths of Hell Valley! Bar Maid! Bring me your finest Mead for today I Feast!" Said Jake as he walked into the bar while looking at everyone else who were nearby.  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Acknowledged Now

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 pm
Tainii

Hex smiled at her, "Thanks! I've only gotten a few welcomes." As the bar door burst open, he jumped and spilled a bit of his drink on his tie. "Darn..." He furiously scrubbed it on a towel and turned his head toward the person that entered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:17 pm
"Forgive me if I startled you sir, here let me buy you a new drink."Said Jake as he looked at Hexcat123, feeling bad about having accidentally made him spill his drink due to his robust entrance just now "May I have at least the Honor of knowing your name?" Said Jake as he grabbed a drink from the counter and promptly paid the Barmaid for it and handed it to Hexcat123.  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm
Walks in and sits at a table I take my floral fan and slowly fan myself as I wait for someone to take my order I also look around to see what other kind of people are here in the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:19 pm
"Well I bid you farewell now good sir. My Eyes spot a Gallant Lady that has just come in" Rylander slowly approaches Victoria Whitechapel with a face of determination and courage. "Why hello there, what is a Startling Beautiful Young Lady such as yourself doing in a place like this? Here allow me to buy you a drink" Rylander slowly opened up his pocket revealing a purse full of gold coins. "Bar Maid! Bring me a Glass of Wine for this here Lady!"  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm
I smile at the Gentleman with the fox ears as he approaches me. I see he is well armed and seems quite charming he offers to buy me a drink I blush and place the fan over my mouth. Thank you sir would you like to join me ? I move the fan slightly so he can see me smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm
"Well sure, it would be my honor" Rylander bows in front of her, then promptly sit's in the chair next to her, the Bar Maid comes with 2 glasses and a bottle of Amesthy Crystal Brand Wine, Rylander promptly pays the Bar Maid 50 Gold Pieces for the Bottle and start's serving Victoria Whitechapel a glass. "So, might I have the Honor or knowing the name of the person I an now buying a drink for?" Said Rylander as he gazed upon the beautiful White Dress the Young Lady was wearing. This let him know she was of the higher place in Society and he should mind his manner's around her.  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 am
Thank you sir you are very polite. I smile as you sit down. I see that you are also quite well armed. I glance down at your swords. Oh sorry how rude of me my name is Victoria Whitechapel and what is your name sir?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games