Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery shrugged and elbowed Whit,
apparently a time skip had occurred to later in the afternoon, and the gang had finished watching a movie. The cool one that just came out.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit tossed his empty drink container in the trash, and pushed his 3D glasses up on the top of his head. It made him look cool and ...slick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:08 am
Dannie was still with the group after the timeskip, secretly enjoying herself though she kept quiet with her head down. She could have just gone back by herself easily but something told her not to as though something big was about to happen and she'd miss out if she went home early.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:30 am
Alex sent Dannie a text to meet him in the Disciplinary Office to go over a few things for her to join the the prefects.

Spencer managed to bring the hula girl with him. He had been banned from the mall for two weeks after the two of them were found making out in a store closet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 am
Dannie read the text message and quickly made a waving gesture with an expression on her face that kind of said "Thanks for today. I gotta go now!" She turned to leave the others almost eagerly. There is no telling when they will see Dannie like this again or if they ever will. It was always the facade that she fretted to keep in front of everyone.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 pm
(SPENCER surprised !!!??!?? I guess he DOES have rich boy antics. o.0 ...XD)
((Will post when I get home later tonight, am currently at my moms work, amd running out of computer time, my fishies need love!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 pm
[ Gah, sorry I've been having trouble getting on (though to be honest I've partly been just not posting) Because there was a massive storm Friday in which my basement flooded and our router got fried. We luckily had/have a backup, but the past few days have been a bit busy. Plus, yesterday I found out my laptop charger got fried too, but just took a while to die out. Once again, I luckily have another charger that works, so there's that. Anyways... tomorrow we will be skipping to graduation day, and, as I have been oh so subtly hinting, plot is gonna go down. So, look forward to that~ ]

"Bye," Jordan said, waving to Dannie's retreating figure. "Huh. I never knew she could be so...chipper." That was for obvious lack of a better word.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:42 pm
( surprised Is Alex graduating? - Never thought of before.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery leaned around Whit so she could toss Dannie a wave as well."Ciao" she called out and smiled at the younger girls exuberance.

[i[well, so long as she's happy." Avery gave a mild shoulder shrug to herself and looked up when Whit snagged her around the waist.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
" Are your parents coming to the ceremony tomorrow?" he asked, turning her towards the mall doors. It would be nice to stay out late, but part of the reason that Iris had such high scholastic records was because there was no place around in which to get overly rowdy, at least none that stayed open past 11 pm, when the mall closed completely.

So he steered gently towards home, or what was home, they would be leaving in a week or two. Onto the last summer vacation for Aves, and work orientation for Whit.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm
[ Well, he can stay, but he can also graduate, given that his age at the year's start was, I believe, 21. So it's up to Eternal~ ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 pm
(I'm starting to get emotional, is this pathetic? eek crying Oh well, time needs to pass I guess XD I feel like I could squee, but, like fall over in frozen denial at the same time. )

User Image

"My aunt who lives closest is coming to take pictures, mom said they didn't want to travel the distance." Avery simply shrugged, accepting easily what would have severely disappointed others. She was used to it, or so it seemed. On the inside she was as disappointed as she had been when they'd dropped her off at kindergarten the first day. Or rather, had handed her off to a neighbor to be dropped off.

Whit pulled Aves close and kissed her temple. It was funny how much sensory types gave off when you learned how to read them.
Still he tried to cheer her up as best he could.
"Tomas is coming, and he has a" Whit did finger quotes "Plan" for Ms. Powers. His eyes widened as he saw Avery shoot up her brows.

"No no no! Not that kind of plan!" Whit laughed,
"Jeez Aves. Way to jump ahead" he pulled open the door for her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 pm
((I think Alex is going to be around for 1 or 2 more years))

"Well since I'm not supposed to be in the mall, her and I will sneak out the back way. I'll catch up with you guys later" Spencer said and waved to everyone.

"It's a good thing Alex didn't find out about this or Spencer would be mush" Christopher mentioned. "Let's hope Dannie doesn't squeal. She doesn't seem like the type, though".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm

User Image

Avery cocked her head quizzically, just when you though you knew someone she thought to herself. WHo knew Spencer could be such a ....player.
"wait," she said clicking in, "Why isn't he supposed to be here?"

Whit nodded at Spencer proudly and tossed a wave.
Sighing he murmured.
"Ah they grow up so fast don't they?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm
"Because security told him to leave after the store worker who found him and that girl making out notified them. I think the hula girl also got fired, but I'm not sure. I didn't even catch her name" Christopher said. He could read her mind for it, but he wasn't sure he wanted to go in there.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 am
Jordan put a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. She couldn't hide the grin, though. Aw, Spencer you dog. At least Whit and Avery had the decency to be all cutsie about it. Jordan stopped walking for a moment, looking sadly at the couple in front of her. "I wish you guys weren't leaving..." she thought aloud. Included in there was Telemachus. Which prompted...

'Tis okay, Jordee! I shall always be with you!

Jordan smiled. Don't go Yoda on me, Tele.

I do believe you mean Obi-Wan. You still have a long way to go, Padawan.

"Oh be quiet," Jordan grumbled, laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 pm
Alright Everyone. Time Skip to Graduation.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 pm
Jordan was currently stuck trailing behind the VP of the Student Council as she strode along the grass making sure everything was in order. It was nice that they had the ceremony outside, and it was always a bit nuts getting the stage done. This year it was stationed on the large flat space between the science building and the forest. The Plant I'ras had really outdone themselves, willing trees to grow into a magnificent stage with foliage over the top and flowers blooming along the side. Luckily no one had burned the stage down this year while setting the lights on the stage alight.

"This is the last time I go to you looking for the Pres," Jordan grumbled from behind the pile of decorations in her hands.

The VP laughed. "Hey now Jordan don't say that. You know you're a huge help. Say, could you set those up there for me?" she asked, motioning to a spot on the stage high off the ground.

"Uh, sure..." She flew up and began placing the beautiful paper flower decorations among the foliage.

Aww, good job Jordee. Besides, you know I'm busy. Telemachus was currently waiting in the science building with the rest of his class. His individual graduating group was scheduled to go out last, so he was actually literally sitting on his bum for now.

"Right. Whatever you say..." She turned, finished with the flowers, to look below at the seats set up on the grass. There were two large rectangles for the parents with a path through the middle for the kids' entrance. Those were almost full by now. A left wing had space for any students who weren't graduating but wanted to watch, and a right wing had spaces for when the graduates came out and needed to sit.

Ali bounced up and down, trying her best to sit still. Poor Miss Powers had the luck to be pulling a dress over the head of the little girl who had not only never worn a dress before, but was also excited as all heck. "Miss Power! Miss Power! Do you think Zais will like it?" She asked, looking up at the woman rather awkwardly, since her hands were raised above her head to receive the dress.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games