Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:13 pm
It's okay Dreadno. You're not the only one who should have ranked up, I get to talk to Kage too about being jounin.... almost right after the Chunin exams myself.

Also, I'm gonna get back and EVERYONE is going to have passed Knives when it comes to techniques. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Looks like it's time for more vomit post training..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:29 pm
Yetisarge

Also, I'm gonna get back and EVERYONE is going to have passed Knives when it comes to techniques. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Looks like it's time for more vomit post training..

Kamiya wont have passed knives i'm sure. i know the first two stages of xinyi and the first of pai qua quan. but i'm changing from that to another style.  

dreadno

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 am
And now that THAT insanity is over..  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 am
Yetisarge
And now that THAT insanity is over..
Began...the final's wars have...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:28 am
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Laddies and gentleman

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

AM FREE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:11 am
Yo-ko
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

Laddies and gentleman

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

I

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

AM FREE!!!!!!

but you're still a hooker apparently..  

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:10 pm
Yetisarge

I thought that was a pretty funny prank  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:12 pm
how is everyone doing? excited to get some training going?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:44 am
Ok, since the new specializations came in, can i change doc from having genjutsu to being solely medic? or do i have to just keep things the way they are for now?  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:22 pm
pliokiju
Ok, since the new specializations came in, can i change doc from having genjutsu to being solely medic? or do i have to just keep things the way they are for now?
go ahead and chage your character, but keep a note/log of your old limitations prior to the change. there may/maynot be a conversion thread. just keep a record  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:20 am
Yo-ko
pliokiju
go ahead and chage your character, but keep a note/log of your old limitations prior to the change. there may/maynot be a conversion thread. just keep a record

Ok, like ive learnt some genjutsu stuff already and medics cant learn it so i guess i would be having to just get rid of them or do i keep them since ive already learnt it?  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 am
pliokiju
Yo-ko
pliokiju

Ok, like ive learnt some genjutsu stuff already and medics cant learn it so i guess i would be having to just get rid of them or do i keep them since ive already learnt it?
you can transfer them to other skills, if you so desire  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:44 am
Yo-ko
pliokiju
Yo-ko
pliokiju

you can transfer them to other skills, if you so desire
Ok, Thanks. I think if Doc is solely a medic, then he would be probably one of the most important people in Suna! other then Bast and Knives of course. lol. YAY DOC!  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:15 pm
I feel like I need to post just in order to get past the page stretching... I motion to take away Yo-ko's emoticon privileges  

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:18 pm
Yetisarge
I feel like I need to post just in order to get past the page stretching... I motion to take away Yo-ko's emoticon privileges
i take away your bitching privladges!!!!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games