Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:14 am
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river, and it made me complete
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ second year

Cady wrinkled her nose. "No' a fan of mass transit, ya know. Only redeemin' quality is the candy. Which I ate... way too much of," she sighed dramatically, rubbing her stomach. It wasn't that bad, but she definitely couldn't go whole-hog at the feast tonight. Haha. Hog. Hogsmeade Station. Hogwarts. She snickered to herself softly, squinting through the dim evening at faces in the crowd. "Firstie, firstie, firstie... fifth year, ew... Lemme know if ya see anyone we know. Or you know. I'm no' picky." She was on the lookout for Elisa, but she didn't want to just say, 'Oh, even though I'm with you I'm also looking for my best friend, who you might think I like better, who I do like better, but only because we're best friends and share a dorm and I kind of just met you for real today'. Anyhoo she felt like that might be insensitive, so she kept her big mouth shut about that. They'd exhausted, she was pretty sure, all talk of their summers on the train. "You takin' advanced flyin', Sher? I think I'm gonna try ou' this year."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:17 am
User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
                                                          𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
                                                          𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
                                                          𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣
                                                          ________________________

Fiona was excited to be going to school again. She rather enjoied Hogwarts she liked watching the Qudditch games. Heck sometimes the homework was ok. Her train ride was fun she chatted with others a year ahead of her. She was already trying to figure out what she would want for electives next year. She have to use this year to decide this so she wasnt worried. She followed the non first years to figure out where to go. She got a carriage of boys which was fine to her. She was a tomboy anyways. The ride up to the castle felt short as she chated away with her carriage mates.

________________________

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
                                                          𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
                                                          𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
                                                          𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:04 am
I'll do whatever I've got to
Ain't no limit to the things I do
'Cause I will fight for my survival.
It may be by the skin of my teeth
I may have to steal like a thief
But I will fight for my survival, yeah

M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

gryffindor │ third year │ halfblood

Mad wandered towards the carriages, pointedly avoiding where he'd seen Treva scurry off to. Probably to find her stupid boyfriend. Mad didn't have any real grudge against Garnet, aside from the fact that he was dating his sister, but he didn't get what Treva found so intriguing about the guy. His most interesting episode had been beating Peter Whyte to a bloody pulp, and everyone wanted to do that to Peter Whyte anyways. Not for the first time, he wished he had someone to look for in the crowd, but he was starting his first year, and while he got along alright with his dorm-mates, that was mostly contingent on not talking to them.

At least none of them were particularly obnoxious, aside from maybe Barry when he talked about video games. He shoved his hands into his pockets, staring moodily at the ground, and hissed in annoyance when he stumbled into a short blond kid. The kid turned around indignantly, and he realized it was a boy from his year, a Slytherin. He forgot the name, something French. "Excuse you," said the blond kid, archly, raising an eyebrow like he thought he was funny.

said Mad immediately, with a scowl. "Watch where you're going." The kid said something in French, and whatever it was, judging by his triumphant look, it had been a pretty good comeback. Mad flushed slightly. "Just get out of my way."

"I'm trying to get a carriage," snapped Froggy. "And my name is Claude. Claude Noel." He said the last part like someone should recognize it. Mad did not, and said as much.

"No one gives a s**t."

Claude rolled his eyes dramatically, and stalked off in the direction of the carriages. Mad should have walked away, but after a moment, reluctantly followed.

OOC:
Username

I will overcome, and I refuse to run
I'm gonna fight for my survival, yeah
I've come too far to stop now
I'll make it through and I don't care how
So make no mistake, my friend
We both know how this will end

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:19 am
Remember when we were lost at sea?
We would look at the bright night sky
Thinking of, what we could be
What we could be
How to spend our lives

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili wished Dris would share even a smidgen of the height he was getting almost daily because being under five feet was an absolute nightmare! Especially when crowds were involved! She'd sat with a mixed group of second and third years, which was nice considering most were from different houses and she was always willing to have more friends in more than just Hufflepuff, but she had also been sad because she'd missed her friends. Letters over the summer just wasn't enough! She did spot Drew for a moment, or she thought she did, but the Drew look-alike had been speaking to an adult and she hadn't wanted to be rude. So she kept on with her search biting her tongue to keep from saying anything bad whenever she was pushed or jostled a little too hard for her liking. Finally though she reached a niche where no one was pushing and managed to see Lucien and Leah walking and talking together. Grinning, Laili ran over to the pair also waving so they could see her. "Hey Leah, Lucien! I am so glad I ran into some familiar faces because it's so hard trying to find people when everyone's moving and you're-well I'm-kinda...short." she ended with a short laugh.

Remember when we had nothing left?
We were strung out in the cold
Holding on, trying to save our breath
Trying to save our breath
We would not let go

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:10 am
I've walked these streets of silence
Through the cold and misty nights
But the more I search the less I tend to notice
I've been trying to find an answer
Why you've left me high and dry
Even though you're gone I need a sense of closure

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira had enjoyed her train ride with Detch and their pups immensely and even though she knew logically it wouldn't work, she still felt guilty leaving Eoin behind in his crate with the rest of their luggage. She knew she'd find him happy and fed in her shared bedroom after the feast but it still hurt hearing his pitiful whines. Thankfully though she still had her friend to keep her company as they headed out of the station towards the carriages. As they walked, she kept her eyes out for any sight of Desi, Zach, or any of their other friends also wandering towards the carriages. "You'd think after all the years the school's been open, they'd have a better system of getting people towards their location than just shouting and pushing." she said offhandedly barely avoiding someone stepping on her toes but not unfortunately a wayward hand (or bag she really couldn't tell you) skewing her glasses.

Diamond Wales

Through all the times you've left and said it wouldn't be long
Through all the times I'd wait for you to never come home
I won't back down
I won't back down
I won't back down so come right back to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image
[/img]

Danny Strickland

Unsorted │ First Year │ Muggleborn

Continuing to walk along the path set for him, he took in as much of the sights as he could, his hands dug deep into his pockets to stop them from visibly nervously fidgeting. He didn't want to be seen as that bloke who shook around on his first day. He could feel his heart pounding against his chest, and it almost felt like it was going to burst out and run away if it didn't slow down.
                                                              Couple that with the butterflies in his stomach, and he was a nervous wreck. Inhaling deeply and then exhaling slowly, he caught his breath, focusing on the task at hand just before he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Turning around to face the mysterious hand, he noticed it belonged to one of his classmates--not one that he knew, of course. He was a bit caught off guard by the sudden introduction, a few moments passing before he slipped his hand into the other's and shook it. "Sorry, caught me off guard there. I'm Danny. Strickland. It's nice to meet you, Yancy."
                                                              He was tempted to make a joke about how close his name sounded to being "Nancy" but he didn't really want to offend the first potential friend he had met so far.

Devlyn Maycry

OOC:

Sequine

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:32 pm
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 14 years old...

Gertie broke off from Felix with a skip and a wave. She needed to find her friends. Course in a crowd she was as short as most second years and couldn’t see a thing really. Lo and behold Charlie found her though. “Hey Charlie,” She greeted him as he approached. Apparently, he had something to ask and wanted to grab a carriage together. “Sure, thing Charlie.” She replied with a nod. She was curious about what he wanted to ask and was never one to say no to a friend anyways.

Whatever it was Charlie waited until they got into a carriage to mention it. Gertie hopped into the carriage tilted her head in curiosity when he said he had a favour. “Okay, what is it?” She asked wondering what it might be. Hearing about how Charlie wanted to find his father, Gertie didn’t know how easy it would be. She was lucky, having found a sister only a year younger in school. If Gabby hadn’t have looked similar she wouldn’t even have none. Never mind the familiar last name she had that matched her own.  

“I don’t know how easy it’ll be, but I’m in. I’ll help you Charlie.” Gertie told him brightly. “How hard can it be, really.” She added. All they needed to do was go to the library and search all the records. Find out all the information there and see where it took them. It was like following clues. It could be fun. Besides all she had were classes to worry about.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Charlie

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:42 pm
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect │ chaser

Liddie shuffled off the train, eyes firmly trained on the ground. At least the prefects meeting had given her the excuse to not have to talk to anyone, but now she was surrounded by her classmates. She felt paralyzed; they'd all knew about her and Mark, and she was certain someone, somewhere, knew what had happened over the summer. If it ever got out she'd just die. She'd be mortified. No one could ever, ever know. She was just telling people she and Mark had broken up, and that was all. It was bad enough they all probably thought she was trashy and a complete moron. Anyone could have seen that Mark only had one goal in mind, and like the idiot she was, she'd just given it to him. She was pathetic, and she'd deserved most of it anyways. Even if she never wanted to see him again. Thank God he'd dropped out. Trying to maintain her composure, she moved towards the carriages, hoping no one asked her for help or anything. She didn't even want the stupid prefect badge.

OOC:
Username

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aria, First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Preparing for School
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I don't know about the boats...

Awstin was watching people, still a bit shaken by the large crowds. Surely if this many people went to school he'd eventually be good at handling them all... Or maybe he'd always be freaked out. Either way. He was waiting for the First Year students to be pulled away when a very familiar voice spoke beside him. Aria! He blushed as she apologized for overwhelming him, and then something strange happened. He smiled. It was little (and a bit forced) but it was indeed there. Suddenly, a very large man called for all the First years, and as Awstin was about to point him out, Aria did the same. She offered her arm and he looked at it for a second, then with a deep inhale, he linked his arm through hers. He'd seen some of the fancy Ministry people his dad was friends with lead their wives that way... though he was pretty sure Aria wasn't quite that friendly with him. "I do believe you're right. Though, I'm not too sure how I feel in taking a boat..." He walked with her over to the man, then he gently pulled his arm away, tucking his hands into his pockets.

Devlyn Maycry

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:10 pm
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Second Year
Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Like she had with everyone, Leah said she’d consider what Lucien had to say. She didn’t mind people’s opinion but honestly wondered if everyone was bias about it. No complains though. By the end of it all she figured she might as well go to the music club since she played piano. She wasn’t exactly the sports type so maybe she’d just stay away from Quidditch. She could just continue watching the sport and show support for her friends on the field.

Getting off the train, Leah turned to Lucien when he asked about her brother’s dislike of Quidditch. It was a simple question really although she’d never really questioned her brother on it. Though her sister was a Quidditch star which at times made the subject of Quidditch even more confusing. “David just has this thing about putting oneself in harms way. That would include bludgers.” She replied just as Laili came to join them.

“Hey Laili,” She greeted. Leah was somewhat tall then the average twelve year old but she certainly wasn’t a bean stoke. “It certainly isn’t easy that’s for sure.” She agreed. Although the Ravenclaw hadn’t been looking it wasn’t overly easy to search through the crowd. “But you found use.” She added with a small smile.

With : Lucien & Laili

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph
                                                Yukina101

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Hikaru hoped off the train. He was going to try and not be stressed this year. he had very important tests and quidditch of course. He wasn't going to stop now he wanted to go pro. He knew it was extra work but he wanted great grades too just in case quidditch didn't pan out. Hard to believe he was already a fifth-year. If he counted this year it was 3 years till he graduated. He made sure not to step on the first years, didn't want to ruin their big day. He remembered being so nervous his first day. He hoped they faired better. He looked around for a friend to ride carriage with.

Ooc:OPEN FOR INTERACTION
                                                          username

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy shrugged at the boy's shock. "Sorry. Guess it's hard to hear someone approaching in this noisy mess of a platform." He was sure they were supposed to head to the docks, but it seemed the man was still waiting for the rest of the first years to arrive before he herded them like cattle to the boats. "It's nice to meet you as well Danny." He paused, realizing just how bad he was at conversation.

"La naiba, sunt rău la asta." He cursed under his breath in his native language before sighing. "Sorry. Guess I'm not a great conversationalist. I supposed I prefer books to people. Are you excited for school?" Yes, he was enough of a 'nerd', as Sly put it, to actually want to talk about school and their upcoming classes. He could care less about houses and crap like that, but learning actual real magic was going to be the highlight of his year.

"Did your family go to Hogwarts too?" He followed up with a second question. He figured not everyone was going to be as excited about classes and learning, and he had promised his mother he would make at least one friend. Danny was going to be that one friend, if only because Yancy was not in the mood to find another child to talk to so soon after one social interaction.

OOC: translation - damn i'm bad at this (language - Romanian)
                                                    We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Sequine

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:09 pm

When you hold me
                                                                              In your arms so tight
                                                                              You let me know
                                                                              Everything's all right

Aria grinned when she got him to smile, even a tiny bit. That was a step in the right direction. And he didn't seem mad at her! That was a total plus.
                                                                              She figured he wouldn't take her offer of an arm, and was about to put it down, when the heavens broke and he linked arms with her. She was starting to wonder if she really had picked out the same boy as the one she had sat with on the train.

She always linked arms with her friends in the school yard adn on walks and such. It was a friendly way of keeping close and not losing each other in a crowd, but not as intimate or personal as holding hands, like she did with her mother at busy street markets. They had arrived at the large group of first years waiting to be led down the boats, when he spoke. He had also withdrawn his arm from hers, which was fine. She smiled and shrugged.
                                                                              "I'm a pretty strong swimmer, so boats don't bother me, but I'm also positive the boats and lake are completely safe." She glanced at the big black man who would be their shepherd and shrugged. "They wouldn't put a bunch of eleven year olds in them if they weren't.... right?"

I said I'm hooked on a feeling
                                                                              And I'm high on believing
                                                                              That you're in love with me
                                                                              I'm hooked on a feeling

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:23 pm
I see what I wanna see
Misery looks good on me
I see what I wanna see
Oh sweet misery
Take what you want from me

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ fifth year │ halfblood

Treva instantly raised her height from her normal 5'4" to about 5'7" to properly kiss her boyfriend back, her hair fading towards a more hot pink. "Did you step in and show them how it's done?" she asked drolly. Thank Morgana they hadn't made her a prefect. She'd have had far too much fun with it this year. The Slytherin snorted in response to his question. "As of late? I took a nap on the train and threatened to hex some dumbarse third year who tried to open the door. So yeah, it's been a slow day. Promise you'll sneak out with me tonight," she begged, although was it really sneaking out after curfew when your boyfriend was a prefect. Either way, at least they'd have some actual privacy here, although Garnet was too bloody noble to do anything too untoward, even if she wanted him to.

OOC:
Julian Galaksylph

It's the right way in the wrong direction
I pray but there's no connection
But fame, always such a waste
Oh sweet misery
Take what you want from me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:27 am
User Image

( MugglebornSeventh Year HufflepuffHeadboyTeam Captain & Beater ) xxxx

Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd
                                                        ωεερ иσт ƒσя ραтнѕ lεƒт αlσиε
                                                        'Cαυѕε вεчσиd ενεяч вεиd ιѕ α lσиg вlιиdιиg εиd
                                                        Iт'ѕ тнε ωσяѕт кιиd σƒ ραιи I'νε киσωи
                                                        Gινε υρ чσυя нεαят lεƒт вяσкεи αиd lεт тнαт мιѕтαкε ραѕѕ σи

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar stepped out of the train, admittedly finding the job of being a Head Boy as something exhausting. Maybe this was one of the times that he was happy that he never got prefect, especially when he has Quidditch Captain duties to attend with. His partner was Reyna, which was something he was very proud of being his best friend. The new prefects weren't bad, but that was at least how he perceived it. He was however worried for Julius, given that his brother was... ugh. He'll be praying that it won't end up with bloody murder. On the other hand, he has to pick who will get to be a vice captain for this year and he has one person in mind: Candace. Sure, yeah, Ivar was aware that she could be a little bit clumsy, but it was the dedication that counts. Also, she was a really great chaser so why not? Luckily, she was right there with Kimberly while made Ivar's vice captain hunt easier. He jogged to Candace and Kimberly's direction and waved at them saying, "Hi Candace and Kimberly, how's it going?" Then, he added, "I was uh, I was going to say something important, especially to Candace. Though I think Kimberly can hear the news, too." He smiled enthusiastically, clearly indicating that it's good news.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕε тнε lσνε тнαт чσυ lσѕт ωαѕи'т ωσятн ωнαт ιт cσѕт
                                                        Aиd ιи тιмε чσυ'll вε glαd ιт'ѕ gσиε
                                                        Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd, ωεερ иσт ƒσя ѕιgнтѕ υиѕεεи
                                                        Mαч чσυя lσνε иενεя εиd αиd ιƒ чσυ иεεd α ƒяιεиd-
                                                        Tнεяε'ѕ α ѕεαт нεяε αlσиgѕιdε мε

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Autumn 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Kimberly and Candace
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games