Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:30 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
5th Match, 2059-60 The Pitch With: Slytherin & Hufflepuff
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "Hufflepuff's going down."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Bloody bludger got him in the ribs. Ouch. "Yeah, okay, I deserved that..." Everyone flubbed the bludger once in a while. Nothing to be ashamed of. He moved on to the next and made a swing at Ron... While having to dodge another bludger from Flick.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting; -1 Damage
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Lives: ♡ ♡
                                                                Final Roll: 1 - Hit Self!

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                USERNAME

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:31 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleChaser

Brianna had chosen to let the veteran Chasers go up for the Quaffle, while she flew upwards. Sure enough, she saw her brother come away with the steal from her teammate. As he performed his bit of stomach-churning stunt flying, she leaned into a dive, picking up acceleration as she aimed herself at him.

OOC:
addaellis

User ImageAC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Attempting to steal from Ron
Effect Value: 20 (Yes!)  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:34 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Focused

Landing a hit on Ron just wasn't happening. Instead, he decided to aim his next bludger at Nora.

Position: Beater
                                                              AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 12 - Miss!

OOC:

USERNAME

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:35 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingleChaser

Executing a bump and run that would have done a defensive back proud, Brianna slammed into her older brother hard enough to pop the Quaffle loose, and she threw herself into a tight corkscrewing maneuver that had her flying toward the Hufflepuff goals.

OOC:
addaellis

User ImageAC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action: Driving for the goals (1/3)
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:36 pm
User Image
Merciless memories
They're ringing on so unforgivingly
They show no intent of letting me go free
And if I close my eyes, and try to drown them out they only grow
They're closing in and far away you laugh

User Image

Muggleborn | First Year Hufflepuff | Twelve Years Old
Quidditch | Adventurer's Guild | Daily Dragon | Drama Club | Dueling Club
5th Match 2059-60 Quidditch Pitch With: Hufflepuff and Slytherin
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "We're wasting no time today, aren't we?"

Ivan wasn't having much luck this match, but that didn't mean he would stop trying. This time, he made an attempt at Brianna, who had just stolen the quaffle.

AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +2 Hitting ; -1 Damage
                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                              Final Roll: 15 - miss!

OOC:
                                                              Stefan Lee Salvatore

Will the rain falling down ever find an ending?
                                                              All this time I've been waiting in the freezing cold
                                                              Will the rain ever leave me alone, I wonder why it chose
                                                              To follow me when there's nowhere else I can go

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick ddid the little finger gun thing toward Erikk, "Why do I need to hit you when you're doing a great job hitting yourself big bro. Keep it up." Flick took another aim at Erikk - for good measure.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦✗✗
Roll: 1 -1 (damage) = hit themself
Trying to: Hit Erikk

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:46 pm
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: Focused

Things could be going better. Things could also be going much worse. At least he wasn't a Knapp today, but if Erikk wasn't careful he was going to lose them the match. "Get your head back in the game," He warned him as he went for another bludger, shooting it off at Ivan.

AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: + 3 Hitting
                                                              Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                              Final Roll: 1 - Hit Self!

OOC:

USERNAME

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:52 pm
User Image
You talk talk talk
But got nothing to say
Do you think that you can give it a break?
You know how, how to ruin a day
I hear it from a mile away

User Image

Pureblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Quidditch - Beater | Dueling Club | Herbology Club
Wearing: Beater Uniform Status: "Hufflepuff's going down."

Erikk had barked a laugh when Flick had managed to hit themselves too--at least he wasn't suffering alone, though man was his right shoulder going to be hurting tomorrow. Aedan flew behind him at that point, warning him to be more careful, which sparked the older Knapp to get serious again and call over his shoulder. "Yeah I know--"

Smack!

He winced as the bludger grazed Aedan's bat and got him in the stomach. Again. Just like their first game. "Oof... This part of the pitch has got to be cursed." So, Erikk made a change in direction. He followed the chasers further down the pitch before finding a new bludger to aim towards Ron.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: + 4 Hitting; -2 Damage
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                                Final Roll: 7 - Miss!

OOC:
                                                                USERNAME

I know that words are just words
                                                                And I'm trying to let go
                                                                But what you said is absurd
                                                                And I'm hearing the echoes
                                                                Ringing in my head

Trickblues

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:52 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

The quaffle was in the air. "Here we go!" Galen murmured, taking flight with the rest of his team. Karah came away with the toss up but Ron got to it soon after.

Galen flew along, sticking to his usual role in the midfield. So when Brianna slammed into Ron and corkscrewed away, Galen was close by to swoop by with the same maneuver.

setting March 206, Game 5 of 2059-2060 year || with Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
appearance 5'10", dark golden irises || wearing quidditch robes
status Time to play hard. One more game, as hard as we can!

Stats: Chaser
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to catching the quaffle, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Graydon Ironshield

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:57 pm

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

Ay, no worse than Brianna's move. Galen popped the quaffle back to Ron as he pulled out of the last turn of his corkscrew. He probably could have held onto the ball a little longer, but with Brianna so close, he wanted the ball safely away as soon as possibel.

setting March 206, Game 5 of 2059-2060 year || with Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
appearance 5'10", dark golden irises || wearing quidditch robes
status Time to play hard. One more game, as hard as we can!

Stats: Chaser
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to catching the quaffle, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

Graydon Ironshield

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

addaellis

addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:23 pm

User Image★✩
ECHO ANGHARAD WELLBELOVE

seventh year || Slytherin || halfblood
Daily Dragon managing editor || Quidditch seeker || Order of the Stick lancer

”I started paying attention to those birds when you mentioned them being there at our practices. I’m hoping that if neither of us having seen any today is a good omen.”

Oh. Echo hadn’t thought Brianna had started paying attention to them because of her. Part of her was touched someone had paid her idle thoughts so much attention. The other part started worrying again– Echo hardly liked birds in general, and she hadn’t exactly considered ravens a sign of ill omen. If it was a bird that frequented their practices…well Echo did better in practice than she did on the pitch. If she remembered that one year of divination correctly, ravens were more a symbol of mystery and magic, something to do with prophecy and wisdom in addition to death. In this case…. ”You know Brianna, I think I finally understand your reasoning. Mors aut victoria, mors vel gloria– in that case, maybe the lack of the raven really is good.”

The game started, and Echo took off. But instead of looking immediately for the snitch, Echo was looking at Nora, trying to determine the best way to get into her head. As it was, if Ravenclaw caught the snitch in the next game against Gryffindor, neither Hufflepuff nor Slytherin would win. Strategically, both Nora and Echo would stall for a bit in the nice weather and secure a couple more goals each. They’d save their strength, keep their eyes on the snitch but not catch it until their teams could catch up a bit in points. On paper, Slytherin had the advantage– She just needed Daphne, Brianna, and Karah to get a couple goals before Galen, Ron and Mason on the opposing side could get twice that. But Echo didn’t want Hufflepuff to win anything. If she and Slytherin couldn’t have it, she’d rather the cup go to Milan and Syd.

Of course, this was all assuming Echo could somehow repeat that performance last month. Her second catch in three years of games? Well, at least it would be a decent thing to go out on. Swan song indeed.

Echo remembered trying to smash the snitch, but she couldn’t quite recall that same murderous intent. All she remembered now was the dizziness of seeing Milan all bloodied and broken.

Like Yari probably had been.

Well ******** gritted her teeth and tore her eyes away from the mind games. Death, victory, glory. The least she could do was play hard and make Nora work for the snitch.

Almost immediately Echo spotted something fluttering between the Hufflepuff robes. She'd have to fly around to be sure -- damn Hufflepuffs and their yellow robes.

setting Game 5, or 2059-2060 year: March 2060 || with Slytherin and Hufflepuff
appearance 5'9”, slim || wearing quidditch robes
status At least it's the last Quidditch match...oh it's the last Quidditch match....

Position: Slytherin Seeker
Total roll: 14 + 6 = 20 > 19 spotted

Stats:
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to hitting the bludger, +6 to everything else.
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

Graydon Ironshield

And I-I-I can't stop
No, I-I-I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
✩★
~"Closer" by the Chainsmokers. Cover by Jonathan Young ft Travis Carte

Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick might have hit themself, but Erikk still didn't hit anyone. This game was going well - Flick hoped they wouldn't get kicked off the team. Another aim toward Erikk.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦✗✗
Roll: 7 +2 (hitting)-2 (damage) = 7 miss
Trying to: Hit Erikk

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
Stefan Lee Salvatore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Karah ThomasUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Slytherin Sixth Year
Quidditch PlayerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jedi in TraininingUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick BelieverPrefectUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Order of the Stick Believer

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Karah was proud of Brianna, until Brianna lost the ball to Galen. She saw an opportunity to swipe the ball away, as Galen threw the ball to Ron. She dove for it, trying to catch it

"It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness."

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +8 Stealing +8 Shooting
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: 2 + 8 stealing = miss
Trying to: Get the Quaffle from Ron

Quote:

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherin & Hufflepuff Teams
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? We can still win this
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? At least it's not snowing

Daphne kept pace with Karah as best as possible, trying to help prevent steals. Then again, they were playing against some really skilled kids on Hufflepuff's side. Daphne tried to keep track of everyone, but it was difficult in all the kerfuffle. The announcing helped, but lord, they picked the kid with the heaviest accent, didn't they. All she really caught was the beaters seemingly hitting themselves over and over. "Guys, please be careful!" She called out, before watching Karah. The intercept failed, so she figured she'd give it a go.

Swooping in, Daphne tried to intercept the pass from reaching Ron.

Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm,Natural Flyer
Total Roll: 13 {failed to intercept!}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:28 pm
or, maybe we can roll the right dice. cool, cool.  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games