Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:16 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

hmmm... maybe the talkin in your sleep... i might be able to help ya with the dungeon issue.... :::giggles evilly;:::

I somehow doubt that. :/

:::she smirks as she gives an evil grin:::... i can show ya soooo much more than just sleepin on the floor... :::giggles evilly:::... besides the dungeon master never sleeps on the floor...

:/

awww chin up and no frownie frown... :::giggles:::... just think about it for a bit... to get redemption from sleepin on the cold hard dungeon floor by becoming a dungeon master... it can ease even some of that talkin in your sleep... :::giggles evilly:::

.-.

seriously dude ya should check into it... i hear its a buyers market for used dungeons... or ya can just take over the one you slept in.. that would be poetic justice... :::giggles:::  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:19 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she smirks as she gives an evil grin:::... i can show ya soooo much more than just sleepin on the floor... :::giggles evilly:::... besides the dungeon master never sleeps on the floor...

:/

awww chin up and no frownie frown... :::giggles:::... just think about it for a bit... to get redemption from sleepin on the cold hard dungeon floor by becoming a dungeon master... it can ease even some of that talkin in your sleep... :::giggles evilly:::

.-.

seriously dude ya should check into it... i hear its a buyers market for used dungeons... or ya can just take over the one you slept in.. that would be poetic justice... :::giggles:::

No, that's alright. I've got a few around here, and I don't even really use those, I don't think I need any more... .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks down then back up** capt knows it is uncomfortable but I don't want something lost for others who know nothing about it....there are others I have to think of too....I worried them when I could not join in.....I don't want a bunch of questions asked why......

Oh dear...

Well, with any luck the Captain should be able to take care of anything quietly and discreetly in the future? D:

I'm sorry. D:

it has been done that way already......he has done a great job.....things are best to go on so as not to cause a bunch of questions....when I sit back and think about it I just wish I had done one thing I forgot to do....maybe things would not have gotten out of hand......but still the way some things were said were easily mistaken and ended up hurting....so for now it is over with and I will go on......

I see. >.<

Sorry to hear that. >.<

Hope things are better from here out.

**walks over to you** well I have had a good weekend.....he has not been bothering me.....in fact even though he is watching me I have decided to turn the table and now I am watching him.....I am thinking of using myself as bait when the time is right...when he goes to strike we strike........**smiles** on the lighter side my sis Kat has joined me..........

Oh, I see. @.@

**laughs** Kat may even help with getting rid of him.....she is my twin only she has red hair.....I am the oldest so I have more say in things.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

it has been done that way already......he has done a great job.....things are best to go on so as not to cause a bunch of questions....when I sit back and think about it I just wish I had done one thing I forgot to do....maybe things would not have gotten out of hand......but still the way some things were said were easily mistaken and ended up hurting....so for now it is over with and I will go on......

I see. >.<

Sorry to hear that. >.<

**walks over to you** well I have had a good weekend.....he has not been bothering me.....in fact even though he is watching me I have decided to turn the table and now I am watching him.....I am thinking of using myself as bait when the time is right...when he goes to strike we strike........**smiles** on the lighter side my sis Kat has joined me..........

Oh, I see. @.@

**laughs** Kat may even help with getting rid of him.....she is my twin only she has red hair.....I am the oldest so I have more say in things.....

Being the oldest twin doesn't seem like it means much. Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Sorry to hear that. >.<

Oh, I see. @.@

oooh this time it does......**laughing** she just a newbie so she has to listen to me..........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. @.@

oooh this time it does......**laughing** she just a newbie so she has to listen to me..........

How's that? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. @.@

How's that? .-.

**laughing** think about it.....I even had to help get her horns and tail then her halo........if it weren't for me she would not even be here....so dear sis should listen to me......but I have a feeling she will she will go her own way on some things......she is stubborn as a mule...........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How's that? .-.

**laughing** think about it.....I even had to help get her horns and tail then her halo........if it weren't for me she would not even be here....so dear sis should listen to me......but I have a feeling she will she will go her own way on some things......she is stubborn as a mule...........

It's not nice holding helping someone like that over their head. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How's that? .-.

**smiles wickedly** ooooohh my dear mule of a sis will not have to much trouble seeing things my way.....but I will let the dear mule have her way on some things........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How's that? .-.

**smiles wickedly** ooooohh my dear mule of a sis will not have to much trouble seeing things my way.....but I will let the dear mule have her way on some things........

You should still be nicer to your mule. ;~;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How's that? .-.

ooooh I will be nice to my dear sis.....I did get her her horns, tail and halo now didn't I.....and I am letting her do what she wants for now any way.....when I need her to do something then is when she will need to do it.......till then she is having fun..........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ooooh I will be nice to my dear sis.....I did get her her horns, tail and halo now didn't I.....and I am letting her do what she wants for now any way.....when I need her to do something then is when she will need to do it.......till then she is having fun..........

If you say so. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

If you say so. @.@

yeah may let her help get rid of him....have the two of us go after him.......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

If you say so. @.@

That might help. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:29 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

If you say so. @.@

That might help. .-.

yes then my partner can finish him......then I won't be bothered by him any more.....**smiles happily**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games