Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 pm

(lol, 3 of my teachers played that video on the projectors today, and at our pep rally the cheerleaders and hyline did it... even though the theme of the pep rally was techno... and the only techno they did was one dance playing 'Sandstorm'... and im getting booted off, ill be back on later)

Kevin thought for a minute to think of something to say, then winged it, "There's a difference between being slutty and being... umm... passionately in love with someone..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:01 pm

((lol, but thriller isn't techno...and ok.))
Ringo lookied up once again, "Ya sure...?Somtimes I don't think so....plus Ken and I haven't even been dating long." she said.
-----------
"We used t be best friends!" Rachel said annoyed, "But when Ringo got older you practically dumped me like a new born giraff!"
Ken thought a moment,"Well, I was sorta friends with her first, and besides that, you sorta turned into a real b***h...and you were kinda a poser as well..." Ken said looking away when he called her a poser.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:43 pm

(yeah, i know)

"Oy... but, you do love him, right? A lot?" Kevin said.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:09 pm

"Of course I do! Do you think I would have done anything with him if I didn't?!?!" Ringo asked a bit angry with the question.
----------
"Poser? What's that suppost to mean?" Rachel yelled. "So I don't dress 'punk' anymore! What about your so called girlfriend? She only dressed 'goth' when you guys were playing in your band!"
"Maybe that's because Ringo's more into punk, but that's besides the point. You, one the other hand, go with the flow, you change your stlye depending on what's cool. So you can see the difference right?" Ken said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:13 pm

"O-of course not! Ringo, the point is, if you love him, then it's okay..." Kevin said.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:37 pm

Ringo looked down at the floor, "I guess you're right." she said.
Leah looked at her upset guests,"I'll go chck on the kids..." she said going to the guest room and opening the door, "How is everyone in here?"
Diana had finally gotten the streangth to basically crawl back into her room.
Cerry looked back up at Nerdio, then she looked to Samule, and back at Nerdio "Daddy sad?" she asked.

--------------
"Can't you just put that aside for a moment? Can't you just give us a try." she asked saddly.
Ken turned around, "No, I can't, and I have to go back now, I have to apologize to Ringo and fast. Or I'll have no chance with her." he said walking back towards the house.
Rachel started to follow.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:41 pm

Kevin walked over to the door.

"Uhh... no, I'm fine..." Nerdio said.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:54 pm

Ringo was behind Kevin, "We're okay now Grandma." she said to Leah.
Leah loked at the kids worriedly, "Are ya sure? How about you Kevin?"
Samule looked at Nerdio, upset that Cherry, and Diana, were obviously more fond of this new guy.

Cherry smiled, "wanna see mommy!" she said.
----------
Ken sighed, "Stop following me Rachel, I just want to go back to Ringo and make up with her."
Rachle looked at the ground. She stopped net to him by the front door and looked at him. "Oksy, I'll go. But only after this." she said kissing Ken.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:56 pm

"I'm fine." Kevin said.

"Okay, Cherry..." Nerdio said, then started walking where Diana had gone.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:08 pm

Ringo looked around silently.
Leah turned, "Well okay, if you need anything do hesitate to ask alright?" she said going out.
Diana saw Nerdio through her open door. "Tell me this isn't happening. Tell me none of this is happening and I'm just crazy and imagening it." she said.
Cherry looked at her mother and squrmed in Nerdio's arms, "Mommy!" she said trying to get down.

----------
Ken pushed Rachel away, "Back off okay. I'm not interested." he said going into the house.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:12 pm

"Okay..." Kevin said, then saw Ken walk in. "I'll see you two later." he said, then walked down the hallway.

Nerdio put Cherry down.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Ken watched Kevin go, "alright." he said walking up to Ringo and wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that...you're obvioulsy confused about somethings." he said holding her.
Ringo held him back. I'm sorry too." she said, she backed away a bit and looked at him. "Do you wnt to lie down for a minute?" Ringo asked.
((okay, now kevin should leave them be. XD))
---------
Cherry clibmed into the bed and hugged her mother. "Crazy momma!" she said.
Diana laughed, "Thankyou for the thought sweetie, but I'm not to convinced." she said rubbing her daughter on the head.
Cherry saw Pence in the hall and and after him.
"She's rather hyper today isn't she..." Diana said.

------------
Leah joined her husband int the living room. "CAlm down honey, If you treat Nerdio a little nicer I'm sure they'll be happier too." she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 pm

(lol)

Pence still looked a bit sad.

"Yeah..." Nerdio said.

Kevin started walking around, looking for another guest room that he could use.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:32 pm

(( XP))
Leah saw Kevin, "Oh don't worry hun, you boys can use the room next to Ringo's." she said "Sorry, I almost forgot about that."
((lol Kevin may or may not get much sleep tonight.))
-----------
Cherry ran up and hugged Pence. "Hi Pence, be happy!" she said.
Diana fell back down on her bed, Let's just hope everything calms down by morning." she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:37 pm

(XD... oh s**t, Kevin has super hearing...*runs off for earplugs*)

"Oh, okay..." Kevin said.

Pence was a bit surprised by the hug.

"Chances are it should." Nerdio said.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games