Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 pm
*Kits had heard Shadow walking over to her, so she wasn't too surprised when she heard him speak to her* Sure, I can actually take you there. *stands up and leads him across the lobby to the hall with the offices and store rooms* This office is mine and Amy's, and right over here, on the other side, is the security office. There's not a whole lot there right now, so if there's anything else you need, just leave us a note in our office. *smiles at Shadow* If you have any suggestions for improvements in the security, we'd like to hear them too. I'm looking into getting some new cameras installed soon, so if you have any suggestions on placement, I'd like to hear them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 pm
Shadow followed her obediently and quietly. He nodded when she explained each of the offices. He then thought a moment about what she said. "Excuse me, forgive me if I'm wrong. Are you Miss Kits, my new boss?" He then added before he forgot, "There are some suggestions I might have, and a question about the security of the ski portion of the resort during the off season parts of the year." He then bowed calmly and waited her response.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm
Oops. sweatdrop I guess I should have introduced myself. Yes, I'm Kits. I'd actually prefer suggestions to be written down so that I don't forget or anything. sweatdrop But the ski area is going to be mostly shut down during the off season. We have steps going up to a picnic area up at the top of the hill, but that's about it. The rental shack is being cleared out now, and we'll sell some cold drinks and possibly some snacks there for the summer. Amy's putting a garden in behind the shack, and I thought it would be better to have some staff out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 pm
Shadow nodded politely, "No worries. So the ski hill will not be fully closed, and will still need to be monitored then? Interesting. I will write down my suggestions and turn them in. I hope that I won't be required to wear any specific uniform for this job. Uniforms and I don't mix well. Ill wear an ID, or badge for easy recognition of authority if necessary, but it won't do anyone much good to get me into a specific uniform. I speak respectfully, of course." He bowed after that statement to emphasize that he meant it respectfully.

"And, in case you weren't aware because I somehow managed to avoid the security cams or because they don't record for whatever reason, or you haven't had a chance to view them. I have been here for a week. The first day and night I scoped out the resort to the best of my ability multiple times, in order to gain a sort of, familiarity, with it. I hope you don't mind."  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 pm
*looks Shadow over* I think it will be fine for you to wear what you'd like. We have a few security guards who are in uniform, but it might be helpful to have somebody who could blend in a bit more with the patrons as well.

Actually... the security cameras aren't fully set up yet. sweatdrop The ones that you've seen don't record anything, it's just a live feed to the monitor in the security office. I'm working on upgrading the system so that it records as well. I don't mind that you've been around a lot. It's probably better that you have, so you know the area better.

*glances at the time* Well, it was good to meet you, Shadow, but I'd better get going. I need to be back here in the morning to meet with the crew that's coming to remove some more of the tree branches over the pool area. *smiles and nods* I'll see you around, have a good night. *turns and leaves Aqua Springs, heading home*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 pm
Shadow listened and nodded politely. "Good night." He followed her to the door. He held it open for her, then went the opposite direction of her. He headed back to his place to relax his muscles in a non-upright position. On a bed, yes, a flat surface of some sort. ninja  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:37 pm
Shadow entered the resort quietly and headed straight back to the security office. During the morning he came up with a small note to help improve the security of the resort.

Security suggestions.
I wanted to suggest that first thing you do is upgrade your system to include a recording device and a store room for the full records. The cameras you currently have in place will be fine for now. I only noticed one or two that might be more effective, for the short period of time until you get more, in different positions. Look into pricing of auto rotation stands as well, those will maximize viewing range and minimize the number of cameras. Motion sensors are a little over board unless you want to spend a lot of money on silent sensors that will inform you of zones and how many people or animals are in that zone at any given time. That is a good investment not just for security but also for safety. The recording equipment is to protect us, the staff, from law suits or what not that might happen. And it makes it easier for police to have evidence if ever, Goddess forbid, a crime occurs at the resort. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be glad to pinpoint ample locations for devices as soon as i can get my hands on a map of the resort.

Shadow Dragon

He left it on Kits' desk as she had asked him to. He then left the offices and made a round of the resort.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 pm
Shadow finished one last round for the day. He checked the monitors as they ran through the cams. Nothing of importance occurred today. He stopped at the pet's den a moment to check on the animals still staying there. Most of them were almost asleep, but a few of them looked up to see him at the doorway. He gave a silent bow and turned and went out the door. He hadn't been given a key and he wasn't sure who was supposed to lock up. He stopped thinking about it as he held the door open for one of the members of the late crew. He then stepped outside and headed back to his place.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 pm
{{Promise I will come back soon and post! These past few weeks have been so crazy, though!!}}  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:30 pm
((kool, I keep an eye on this place, without posting ^_^))  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 pm
Shadow entered the resort silently. He decided it was a good time to check in again and see how things were going. He walked around to the security offices and checked the screens and things. Then he went into the lounge.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am
Shadow walked around the resort for an hour. He noticed nothing on his walk and headed out of the resort back to his place.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:35 pm
*wearing her swimsuit under her clothes, Kits avoids the main building, where people are most likely to stop her for one reason or another, and heads straight for the outdoor hot tubs. Finding one empty, she quickly undresses and climbs in to relax for a while*

*Blossom sits on the side of the tub, watching the sun setting through the trees*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:30 pm
Shadow entered the Resort and headed to the security offices. He took mental notes as he watched the cameras scan through on the monitors. He then started a round of the Resort. When he came by the hot tubs, he saw kits relaxing. He made no attempt to bother her, just simply gave a slight bow as he continued to the mountain for his security pass.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 pm
*gets out of the hot tub, grabbing a towel from the covered shelves nearby, and dries off. After getting dressed, Kits and Blossom leave, once again going around the main building*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games