Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:31 pm
"What do we say to the page strecher who threatens to take away our privileges?"

"Not today!"

edit: Finally off the stretched page  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Jaxdrill
"What do we say to the page strecher who threatens to take away our privileges?"

"Not today!"

edit: Finally off the stretched page
buuuuuuuuuuuuuu  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:23 pm
*looks at the approval section* Oh sweet jesus people.. come on really?... Seriously almost no one wants to be in suna. Also with all the Oto people.. I really want them to try and attack us.. well at least a part of me does. Can you imagine?! Bwahahahah twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:35 pm
Jaxdrill
*looks at the approval section* Oh sweet jesus people.. come on really?... Seriously almost no one wants to be in suna. Also with all the Oto people.. I really want them to try and attack us.. well at least a part of me does. Can you imagine?! Bwahahahah twisted

Suna isn't cool. We've just got sand, Shukaku, Choumei, Rouran, Gelel, Gaara, the foundation for an entire class... Though to be honest, we're probably full anyways.

Aw, man, anyone trying to invade Suna will have to deal with the desert environment. There's no freaking water, it's really hot, not to mention windy. That and the Kage has absolutely no reservations when it comes to which parts of the Village we will blow up if necessary (or even if it's unnecessary, given how much she dislikes giving the enemy cover).

So how is everyone?

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:56 pm
Ergo War
Jaxdrill

Suna isn't cool. We've just got sand, Shukaku, Choumei, Rouran, Gelel, Gaara, the foundation for an entire class... Though to be honest, we're probably full anyways.

Aw, man, anyone trying to invade Suna will have to deal with the desert environment. There's no freaking water, it's really hot, not to mention windy. That and the Kage has absolutely no reservations when it comes to which parts of the Village we will blow up if necessary (or even if it's unnecessary, given how much she dislikes giving the enemy cover).

So how is everyone?

Oh yeah.. not to mention we do have a demon host like for reals seriously. Anyway, I'm alright personally.

As for the full comment, I don't know about that. If by full you mean the profile list SAYS we have 25 people maybe.. but how many actives do we really have.. like 6?

Okay we have 21 according to the profile list.. but again.. of those.. I only see like.. 8 or 9 active in the last three months. The last two particularly it's felt like San, James, Knives, Bast, and a few others are the only ones IN suna period.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:56 am
Jaxdrill
Ergo War
Jaxdrill

So how is everyone?

Oh yeah.. not to mention we do have a demon host like for reals seriously. Anyway, I'm alright personally.

As for the full comment, I don't know about that. If by full you mean the profile list SAYS we have 25 people maybe.. but how many actives do we really have.. like 6?

Okay we have 21 according to the profile list.. but again.. of those.. I only see like.. 8 or 9 active in the last three months. The last two particularly it's felt like San, James, Knives, Bast, and a few others are the only ones IN suna period.

Well, we'll probably have to wait until finals are over with to determine how active the place really is, and then there are the people with summer jobs (those lucky, lucky people). I know the next two weeks are going to be hectic in my neighborhood because the high school students have finals and then graduation. *Shrug* I'll probably put up a new profile thread sometime in June.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:41 am
Ergo War

I suppose this is true. I'll get busy again starting monday with summer work and classes. Thank goodness. I guess I tend to forget not everyone is on a same schedule particularly on gaia. I know Yo-ko has an internship this summer to finish his grad requirements. Winterwolf actually graduated so he's been either celebrating or starting to look for a job now that he's done here. Ayame she's done for the summer but I have no clue what she's doing so there's the low down there.
*shrug*  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:11 pm
Jaxdrill
Ergo War
Jaxdrill

So how is everyone?

Ummmm, I think you're forget the all mighty and powerful Doctor of Doctors!! Doc can never be beat! hahahahahha xd lol  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:00 pm
pliokiju
Jaxdrill
Ergo War
Jaxdrill

So how is everyone?

Ummmm, I think you're forget the all mighty and powerful Doctor of Doctors!! Doc can never be beat! hahahahahha xd lol

I did say a few others now didn't I?  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:31 pm
Jaxdrill
pliokiju
Jaxdrill
Ergo War
Jaxdrill

So how is everyone?

I did say a few others now didn't I?

lol i guess  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:26 pm
after looking at that Kazekage's office.. I have to decide.. do I come crawling it.. or do I come busting in asking for missions.. decisions decisions.. but first.. I guess I should get back to training  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:45 pm
Ergo War

Jaxdrill

i jsut had to handle my brothers bull s**t graduation.....and lifitng all his s**t. did you know he had the nerve to correct my lifting technqiue and my punching technique.....oiye...  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:10 pm
Yo-ko

Please tell me he at least helped somewhat? As for the other stuff.. I highly doubt the man has room to talk much about either of those....  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:47 pm
Jaxdrill
Yo-ko

Please tell me he at least helped somewhat? As for the other stuff.. I highly doubt the man has room to talk much about either of those....
kinda...but had lots of moping and complaining to do while he did it.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:56 pm
Yo-ko

Of course he did..  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games