Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

With a deep lungful of crisp Highland air, Faina stepped off the train, and pulled up the voluminous hood of her cloak. The young Slytherin spent the whole trip up in an empty compartment at the back of the train she'd managed to luck into, and spent the entire ride north reading over the books for her new classes this term.

To say her summer was uneventful would have been lying, it was anything but. Upon her return to London, her cousin took her to St. Mungo's, and Faina feared the worst was soon to happen: she'd been expecting her mother to finally succumb to whatever malady afflicted to her. Instead, she was awake and lucid, and able to function. She was also well enough to be released from the hospital. However, the home she'd known was destroyed, and she was reed-thin and frail.

The family traveled to St. Petersburg to give the family the chance to see Mom, and give her the chance to rest and recover her strength. Faina was quite unsure how to feel about this turn of events. She'd been prepared for the worst for so long, and now it was averted she suddenly felt a bit lost. Katya was happy, of course, even though she still missed Father and counted the days he'd been gone, so Faina decided that this would suffice. If some part of her little sister's world was restored, then she would take comfort in that.

Even so, when they went to the train station, Faina promised herself she wouldn't cry, because she knew if she cried, then Katya would cry because she was crying. She'd worked at being tough to shield Katya from the world, but when the call to board came, her mother gave her one last hug, made her promise to come home for Christmas, and the tears came anyway. Suddenly, the fear she'd never see Mother ever again clutched at her heart with icy claws. Finally she boarded the train, and chose to be alone, so she could recover her composure. 'Only babies and kittens cry,' she admonished herself. 'I haven't that luxury, not here.'

As she walked across the platform, Faina looked about, hoping she might spot a friend to ride up to the castle with...

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:28 pm
User Image
[/img]

Danny Strickland

Unsorted │ First Year │ Muggleborn

Danny nodded slowly and shrugged, looking around as he finally actually took in the amount of people who were on the platform, the ones he was focused on heading towards the tall man who had called out earlier, the rest heading the opposite direction, riding carriages that seemed to be self-propelled. Now that was just cool. He raised an eyebrow as Yancy said something else that he didn't catch.. was it another language? Funny, he hadn't caught an accent on him before, but that would explain the name.

"No worries. I don't really like many people either. No offense. You seem fine." He could really relate to Yancy's lack of conversational skills, as he was demonstrating just now. I am! I know that's not really a popular thing to say, but.."
                                                              Looking up when Yancy mentioned his parents going to Hogwarts, Danny shook his head. "Oh no. My parents are muggles, actually. Kinda makes you wonder how I'm magical when they're not, eh?"

Looking around again, Danny noticed that the two of them were starting to be the last ones left on the platform. Not wanting to be the odd ones out, he looked back to Yancy. "I suppose we should start following the crowd now?"

Devlyn Maycry

OOC:

Sequine

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Sixth Years

With : Each other... Ivar

The girls would have continued going on and on about the nights feast and whether they’d be there if not for Ivar. The Hufflepuff came over which was rather odd to Kimberly. He was a year above them so what would he want? Then the reminder of Quidditch made it seem less weird. “Hey,” She greeted with a simple wave. “Hey Ivar,” Candace greeted her captain with a smile adding, “I’d say it’s going pretty good.” Kimberly nodded at her girlfriend’s response. “Yeah, things are good. How’s it going with you? Nice badge by the way.” She said noting the head boy badge. “You got head boy! Happy to hear it.” Candace replied excitedly. She was happy for him.

Candace looked at Ivar curiously at the mention of something important. She honestly wasn’t sure what it could be. Kimberly on the other hand began eyeing Ivar somewhat suspiciously. “Of course, I can hear the news.” She replied. As if it weren’t already common knowledge, that they for starters shared everything and that they were together together. “What she means to say is we’d love to hear it.” Candace told him before adding, “Um, what is it exactly?” Why did she feel like Minako would be spelling it out right now if she were here? Good thing she wasn’t.

Candace ~ Status : Happy / Curious Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Content / Suspicious Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:12 am
User Image

( MugglebornSeventh Year HufflepuffHeadboyTeam Captain & Beater ) xxxx

Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd
                                                        ωεερ иσт ƒσя ραтнѕ lεƒт αlσиε
                                                        'Cαυѕε вεчσиd ενεяч вεиd ιѕ α lσиg вlιиdιиg εиd
                                                        Iт'ѕ тнε ωσяѕт кιиd σƒ ραιи I'νε киσωи
                                                        Gινε υρ чσυя нεαят lεƒт вяσкεи αиd lεт тнαт мιѕтαкε ραѕѕ σи

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ivar nodded, still having a serene smile when the pair told him that they were doing good. When Kimberly mentioned his Head Boy badge, he chuckled because honestly he was still in surprise that he was appointed Head Boy. "Thanks, guys. I'm kind of surprised about it, too." He then looked like Kimberly's suspicious look didn't bother him that much, but why would be be bothered if it was good news? When Candace asked what was it, he replied with a grin, "This year's gonna be my last year and I was looking for a Vice Captain- someone who is really dedicated to what she does and knows a lot about the positions. And well, I was wondering if you wanted to be a Vice Captain for the team. What do you think, Candace?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕε тнε lσνε тнαт чσυ lσѕт ωαѕи'т ωσятн ωнαт ιт cσѕт
                                                        Aиd ιи тιмε чσυ'll вε glαd ιт'ѕ gσиε
                                                        Wεερ иσт ƒσя яσαdѕ υитяανεlεd, ωεερ иσт ƒσя ѕιgнтѕ υиѕεεи
                                                        Mαч чσυя lσνε иενεя εиd αиd ιƒ чσυ иεεd α ƒяιεиd-
                                                        Tнεяε'ѕ α ѕεαт нεяε αlσиgѕιdε мε

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Autumn 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Kimberly and Candace
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 pm
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Sixth Years

With : Each other... Ivar

Candace was sure that Ivar would be a great Head. However, her main focus was on what he wanted to ask her. Kimberly shook her head at the blonde’s words but otherwise conceded. There was no point in arguing. Besides she wanted to know what it was too. It came out then that Ivar was looking for someone to fill in the position of vice captain on the Quidditch team. Candace’s eyes went wide in surprise. She wasn’t expecting to be asked.

Kimberly’s jaw dropped at the news. After all she was never seeing captaincy ever. “You’re going to be vice captain, Candy.” The Slytherin said braking her composer before slapping her girlfriend. “Who’s the Ace now, huh?” She added teasingly. Candace was still shocked shaking her head the moment she was slapped. “I didn’t think I’d…” She shook her head again to stop herself from tripping over her words. “I think I’m just the girl you’re looking for.” She told Ivar with a smile. “I’d be happy to be vice captain of the team.”

The shock would fade eventually for her. Kimberly on the other hand was just super happy at least one of them was getting somewhere. “I can’t wait for the others to hear about this.” Kimberly stated as it sure wasn’t going to be kept quiet. “It can wait till later.” She told Kimi before turning back to Ivar. “Now that we’ve taken care of that. Would you like to catch a carriage with us?” Candace asked him politely. It was only fair.

Candace ~ Status : Happy / Surprised Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 am
User Image

( PurebloodSixth Year SlytherinPrefect ) xxxx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

Mαмα αlwαyѕ тold мe, "Doɴ'т yoυ rυɴ"
                                                        "Doɴ'т yoυ rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ, ѕoɴ
                                                        Yoυ're ɢoɴɴα нυrт ѕoмeoɴe"
                                                        Mαмα тold мe, "looĸ вeғore yoυ leαp
                                                        Alwαyѕ тнιɴĸ вeғore yoυ ѕpeαĸ, αɴd wαтcн тнe ғrιeɴdѕ yoυ ĸeep"
                                                        Sтαy αloɴɢ тнe вeαтeɴ pαтн, ɴever lιѕтeɴed wнeɴ ѕнe ѕαιd-

Garnet made a thoughtful yet seeming nonchalant hum when Treva jokingly asked him if "he showed how it was done", then shrugged. "Easy, I simply disarmed them before Watson gets the chance to hex the other. It always works for me. The last thing I wanted is to drag one of them to the Hospital Wing this first day of school, because I seriously just want to have my dinner." He actually had a short-lived light breakfast because he was in the hurry this morning, because he woke up late and slept late... Garnet wasn't exactly blessed with peaceful sleeping due to, well, issues. He always expected something will barge in his bedroom door in the middle of the night something. So he occupied his night times by studying instead.

He raised an eyebrow when Treva casually told him that she threatened to hex some third year for trying to open the door of her compartment, but on the other hand he would be pissed off if someone interrupted his sleep. "I haven't heard about a third year running to one of us saying that someone hexed him so I assume that you didn't. But then, I would be pissed too if someone barged in my sleep so..." But maybe she could have, this was a school where you can have bat ears and moose antlers because you peeped on someone's diary. As for her request that they sneak tonight, Garnet considered with a thoughtful 'hm' sound. Well, yeah, they do sneak out sometimes- snogging and all that. Oh well, he wasn't busy today he guessed, though he was hungry. "Okay, then. If I didn't make it in time, it means I'm dead." Though, despite his already acknowledged cynical nature, he was sure that won't happen so he was merely joking. He offered his hand as if asking to hold hand as he asked, "What're we gonna do with this sneakout, or was it the usual?" Because he has a plan, it's getting out of trouble. But Treva already knew that, she should know that he was the "paranoid" one in the pair or something like that. If it was about something she wanted to talk about however, Garnet wouldn't deny that.

Sнαrp edɢeѕ нαve coɴѕeqυeɴceѕ
                                                        I ɢυeѕѕ тнαт I нαd тo ғιɴd oυт ғor мyѕelғ
                                                        Sнαrp edɢeѕ нαve coɴѕeqυeɴceѕ ɴow
                                                        Every ѕcαr ιѕ α ѕтory I cαɴ тell
                                                        We αll ғαll dowɴ, we lιve ѕoмeнow
                                                        We leαrɴ wнαт doeѕɴ'т ĸιll υѕ мαĸeѕ υѕ ѕтroɴɢer

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Autumn 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeadexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Treva
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:07 am

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Third Year
Thirteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah managed to get a compartment with Lucien for the ride to school. She was glad to catch up with him as he was probably one of her closest friends. She was sure if her brother knew that she’d be doomed. He was a bit over protective. But, she also had Candy and Arinell. Of course, she also had her housemate Kylian but she didn’t want to worry her brother over boys. It was a need to know and she didn’t think he needed to know. It wasn’t like she was interested in any of them like that. They were just friends.

The two talked about summer the whole way there before the train pulled into the station. Leah mostly about seeing her sister and making her brother and his wife happy with the whole club thing. Getting out of the train, Leah looked to Lucien. There was one thing she hadn’t been able to get to yet and since they were in different houses now was a better time as any. “Need to know, what electives are you taking?” She asked curiously. “Strictly speaking so I know I’m not totally alone in class.” It was a fair question to ask.

With : Lucien

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar hang out with Felix for the entire school train, though the Ravenclaw didn't talk much about his summer because there was literally nothing to talk about. He was honestly a little bit worried for Felix- because he struck to him as someone who was too paranoid and probably thought the world was after him. But from what Edgar can recall, he didn't think his friend has a happy family life. Sure, having a nitpicky stepmother was just lame, but he has a gut feeling that Felix's might be a little bit worse. The Ravenclaw could be wrong though, he wasn't sure how to ask Felix that without making it look invasive. So he didn't ask.

Edgar by default never hid the fact that he deeply cares. His level of being caring was after all based to how affectionate he was, and he's damn expressive about it. But even so, he could have sworn that his friend seemed to be hesitant on accepting his friendly nature. Though the Puff seemed to be loosening up with him compared to, well, last year. So that's improvement. But if Edgar could tell him that he'll be there for him no matter what without sounding like he's pitying him, he would. "Is there something yer looking forward this year?" Eddie asked him cheerfully, "I'm looking forward to seeing Ravenclaw win again, even if I'm still a reserve." He chuckled sheepishly, while trying to search in his messenger bag for some of caramel toffees his dad bought from work. Campbell knew how much he loved caramel flavor!

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffChaser ) xx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

Lucien was glad to get on a train ride with Leah, even if he already has tons of friends to choose from. The Hufflepuff was considering hanging out with Fai but there were two boys who were hanging out with her, and Lucien knew better than joining the crowd and overwhelming her little sister in the process.

He wasn't sure if Leah saw him the same way, but he wanted to think that they're close friends. Maybe not to the point of the classic teenage infatuation but it was there. Ah geez, he sounded old for saying that term, though there was no doubt that he did find some of his classmates cute. Probably a list but he didn't want to talk about it. Besides, his pappa would interrogate him about teenage love life since he was just as protective as Leah's brother. That's probably why they were close friends: they share a kinship, even if his dad seemed to have a reason to feel that way.

As the two of them talked about their summer, Lucien shared that his summer was relaxing at best. This keytar broke though, so he couldn't bring it to school until his dad repaired it. But at least he got his bass guitar, so that wasn't a full loss. Also, he was considering joining the Theater Club after watching MacBeth, thinking that it would be fun to do some acting. As they hopped down the train, Lucien tilted his head in curiosity when Leah asked him about his electives. Oh, that wasn't so hard. "I only pick four, not including Advanced Flying," he chirped, "And uh, there's Music, Alchemy, Mythology, and Wandless. Nothing special, I think? What about you? Does your Ravenclaw-ness call you into taking more than four?" Lucien joked good-naturedly, though he always believed that Leah was smart in a way that she probably didn't need to show it.

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Leah
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:49 pm
                                                                Was there ever any question
                                                                On how much I could take?
                                                                You kept feeding me your bullshit
                                                                Hoping I would break

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
                                                                Who am I with? Byron, other people
                                                                What am I doing? Keeping to himself
                                                                What am I thinking? I hope this whole thing doesn't take too long.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year

Blair stepped off the train, looking around to see what he could of his new classmates. Not that he could see much, but he was certain that as soon as he probably said something, someone was bound to start staring at him. Which, he wanted to avoid altogether. Sighing, he stepped away from the door to wait for Byron to get off. The two had secluded themselves away from everyone else, and while Blair didn't particularly care for his twin, Byron was his brother and they were sticking together in this whole mess. Unless they separated the twins. Blair's lips drew into a frown as he considered the possibility and promptly dismissed it. There was no way. They were certainly Ravenclaw material, even if Byron wasn't as academically inclined as Blair was. Hopefully the Sorting Hat realized this.

OOC:

Is there anybody out there?
                                                                Is there anyone who cares?
                                                                Is there anybody listening?
                                                                Will they hear my final prayers?

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHogsmeade Station
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anoтнer looѕe cannon gone вι-polar, ѕlιpped down, coυldn'т geт мυcн lowerxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          qυιcĸѕand'ѕ goт no ѕenѕe oғ нυмor, ι'м ѕтιll laυgнιng lιĸe нellxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт вy cryιng тo мe, looĸιng ѕo ѕorry, тнaт ι'м gonna вelιevexxxxxx
                                                          yoυ've вeen ιnғecтed вy a ѕocιal dιѕeaѕe - well, тнen тaĸe yoυr мedιcιnexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Callum arrived at the Station to pick up the new batch of first years for their journey to the school. As always, he made note of his physical presence, trying to present an aura of approachable and kind, while still looking like someone you wouldn't want to make angry. Children, after all, could be troublemakers, and he wanted to be sure that none of them thought to cause problems for him. But, at the same time, they were just kids. He didn't want to scare them. People tended to be afraid of him, and it was no one's fault but his own. Still, he had a job to do. Magically amplifying his voice, he called out, "Attention! First year students! Make your way over towards me, please, so that we can start heading to the castle!"

spaceAs the small group began to form around him, he smiled. "Evening! My name is Callum Murdoch, I'll be escorting you to Hogwarts Castle. Everyone needs to stay close to me. You'll have plenty of time to explore the castle and grounds," which did not include the village, obviously, but he didn't figure it'd do him any favors to mention that, "once the school year is underway. For now, you need to stick with me so we can get you sorted and fed." Hopefully, the lure of food would keep them from acting up. A few kids had tried to sneak off here and there, and he wasn't keen on chasing down an eleven year old. He'd like to keep his job, thanks.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι creaтed тнe ѕoυnd oғ мadneѕѕ, wroтe тнe вooĸ on paιn
                                                          xxxxxxѕoмeнow ι'м ѕтιll нere тo eхplaιn
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнaт тнe darĸeѕт нoυr never coмeѕ ιn тнe nιgнт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxyoυ can ѕleep wιтн a gυn, wнen yoυ gonna waĸe υp and ғιgнт?

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:08 am
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Unsorted xxxx First Year

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian enjoyed the train more than he thought he would. He shared comics, ate sweets before dinner, learned that every flavor beans meant every flavor and having to spit a ear wax one out the train window. He was glad he met the two twins, he hoped the fun train ride could lead to a fun friendship. Even if the ended up in different houses he wasn't going to let that stop a potential friendship. Seeing as the compartment was all boys and Cian wasn't shy they all changed into the robes together before the train stopped. Despite it being a school uniform it was decently comfy. He so would have to get use to a tie. He exited the train with his two new buddies and noticed some mostly older looking students in robes with colors. Reds, yellows, blues, and greens. His own and the other first years were not colored yet. Did they get new robes once sorted? Hearing a call for first years made him turn and see a man gathering them. Oh so they don't follow the bigger students? That meant they got to get to school in a different way. Sticking with the twins he followed the big guy the needed to follow.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Yukina101

null

null

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:30 am
User Image

________________________

Felix enjoied the train ride if was a nice break. He could get sweets and not have to share even though he would. They didn't get much into summer. They both must have had uneventful summers. Well mostly uneventful for Felix. His dad was usully grumpy coming home from work but he could eaisly be avoided by staying in the bedroom. He hoped he wasn't being too abrasive to his friend. He didn't have much friend experience. He was still trying to let him self be open for Edgar, who was more of a friend than Felix thought he deserved. "Well, Advanced Flying sounds good. I may not do qudditch but it seems a good skill to have anyways." Felix said sounding happier than he did on the platform.

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:26 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eddie smiled, proud that he at least managed to lift some of Felix's spirit. He wondered if Fel has the enthusiasm to play quidditch, but Eddie won't do anything to get him to it if he didn't like it. "I love doing anything outdoors, actually I can't stand being cooped up in a library for too long." He casually told him, for him the outside world was a worth-while discovery of knowledge than just reading books. Even if Eddie was a fan of literature, he didn't show to people that he actually love reading romance. It just sound a little bit embarrassing. He finally pulled two caramel toffees from the messenger bag, ate one, and offered Felix the other, "Are ye a fan of caramel? It's from Honeydukes and they're the best."

Looking left and right, he wondered if some of his other friends could join him and Felix too the carriages- especially when it was a four-people ride each. "Oh by the way, we're gonna take the carriages." He told him in assurance, knowing that Felix didn't have a good time with the lake ride last year. The Scotsboy pointed at the carriages' general direction, dragged by invisible beings. Though Eddie knew well that it was the thestrals, even if he has yet to witness death. And had no desire to. "I mean, I guess it looks weird as if they're dragged by some invisible force. But I read that it's the thestrals that do all the horses' job."

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games