Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 pm
"That's..." Shadow said with alarm, looking at the video. She swore under her breath and folded her arms in thought. 'First they kill off the Frederico... now this... Zil.' She thought, gripping her fists. Slowly, she loosened her fists and put her hands together. "I know about them, but I am not a part of that kind of scum." She told him. "They are extremists who will use any means to take you down. The rebels were more of a whimsical resistance, but these men are willing to kill half of the country if it means they can get their hands on it. Of course, they weren't very popular. No one wants to support such madness. But now it's different, because... because..." She muttered, looking rather distraught. She took a few deep breaths. "The leader of the resistance wasn't your brother. He was a client of mine for a short time. I'm sure it's no surprise to you that I knew him. My hands were as deeply embedded into the resistance as your government since I was neutral and both of you were killing lots of people. He seemed stupid and optimistic, and he was always trying to protect me or ask me stupid favors, like watching your twins when they blew up half the rebel base making C4. He disappeared after the rebel base was destroyed but then he appeared again. I found out by accident but he hasn't told anyone else that he's still alive. He acted strange, telling me to always be on my guard and telling me that I would be dead if it weren't for him, even though clearly I can take care of myself. Then he began appearing out of the blue, acting really strange. After seeing him at Lianne's conference and watching the video, I put the pieces together about what happened and what he's doing. He still refuses to be strait with me. Remember the other day when I was so high strung? That was why. Then he tried to steal my computer thinking I might have some of my information in it. I stopped him, but I saw him later that day with a client of mine. He was trying to get my client to join forces with his organization, but my client refused. This morning, I got a call saying my client and his entire organization were wiped out."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:11 pm
"I see. So now I have radicals willing to take me down at any cost" he said. The Absolute Leader then chuckled. "Isn't it amazing? We finally get to see true raw human nature in action. I can't help but be impressed. I'm afraid to say though that your friend and his organisation are not going to win. I would say to try and convince him to end his futile efforts, but with how you describe him, I'd say it's too late to do that. I'm afraid he sounds like he will only stop when he's dead, and he will be" Damien stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:22 pm
"I know..." She muttered, turning her head away again. "I think he kept me alive thinking I could be an ally again, even though he knew I always played neutral. But now that I disagree with him, I'm sure he'll come for me. Not just because I'm dangerous but because I know too much about him." She said with a sigh. "So yes, that is what you're up against. I'm glad to see you have such interest in your new adversary."

((I'm a little surprised that Damien didn't pick up the whole Lianne's Peace conference thing. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 pm
((Oh, right.))

"It's good to know the enemy. You feel you need protection?" Damien asked. He then thought of something. "Wait, you said he was at the conference in Mt. Angelo? Which one was he?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:45 pm
Shadow was silent for a moment, debating over whether or not she wanted to tell him he danced with him twice. She let out a sigh. "Of course I went. I know how to get into such places. He was playing as Lord Ash Winters. Whether he has a real association with him is a debatable point, but I know he got in and was charming country leaders. Learning about the country leaders and manipulating them his how he probably plans on taking you down. He'll provoke another big war when you're still recovering and use that opportunity to kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm
"Ah, I see. An adversary I can finally admire, though he is still in no way my equal. I guess I will have to do as much research on this person as I can. I guess I'll have to do some counter-manipulation. Also, you never answered me when I asked if you felt you needed protection" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:02 pm
"I will be just as safe in your prison as I will outside of it." She replied. "Perhaps I do need protection, but I'm not stupid enough to allow myself to fall into your grasp either. I can only imagine the sadistic torture you would put me through to squeeze out every last drop of information I had. Thanks for the offer though. It gives me some comfort."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 pm
Damien shrugged. "Well, at least I tried. So I take it that you have no other information on this strange group then? I guess there are some ties to criminal organisations. Perhaps this group is trying to sever whatever ties they can, just to not get caught. Nothing else you know of?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:14 am
"There is one thing for certain. I'm being tracked. Given the current situation, it's safe to assume they are the same organization. They'll probably attempt to ambush me as soon as our conversation is over and attempt to kill me. I don't know how many people they have stationed. Could be many, could be a few. Capture them and they're yours. Consider it... a gift." Shadow smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:51 am
Damien smiled. "Well, thank you. I guess you'll have to slip out as usual. Will you be harder to contact after this?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:57 pm
"Not really. You still have my phone number." She shrugged. "As you know, registration and such is happening next week, so I'll have to move my location so you don't know where I live. Heck, if I'm feeling bold, I might even drop by after and say hi." She chuckled. "But in all seriousness, I'm used to this kind of life. If I die, this country's economy would take a heavy hit, but it should be fine as long as there isn't another war. So, if I may be so bold, what do you plan on doing about this new video?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm
"It's definitely going to be shown to my investigative team. If these people are willing to do anything to try and bring me down, then I certainly won't sit idly around and just let them do what they want. I've been working on diplomatic relations with other countries. I'm not going to let some weird organisation try and stop me" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:02 pm
"Fair enough." She replied. "You know, I never really expected to see much of you after Helmshire fell. I must say I'm a little surprised. Things happen though, I suppose. Will you come after me again if you ever gain the world?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:21 pm
Damien shrugged. "I guess I'll have to see where we are at that point in time" he replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:32 pm
"I suppose so. Hopefully, in my case, it won't be a stone cold coffin." She replied. "By the way, I'm a bit curious." She said, thinking back and remembering the women in the black dress that he brought with him to Lianne's peace conference. "How many girls do you have hidden up your sleeve?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games