Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:38 am
ah yeah... sweatdrop I didn't want you ladies to know I had turned into a Grunny so I didn't speak for a while there, but since you know now, I didn't see a point in continuing the charade. I still try to avoid speaking around bandaidd, though... I don't think she knows yet and in her condition, I don't think it would be wise to shock her like that...

*takes notice of the tension between Ryzan and Ayami*
.... did I miss something...?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:42 am
*gets frustrated and make s a little scream*

I agree about not tellign Band....
But you should maybe visit her?
as for Vixtul.. he's just sooo soo....
IMPOSSIBLE!!!
and it is horrible to feel so frustrated like this since Leko won't come out because she is afraid of Showa!

*ayami breaths angrily*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:44 am
Have I given anyone a reason to be afraid of me?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:47 am
*looks at showa*
she thinks you are an intergalactic police officer here to hunt her down for past supernatural evils she had committed in a past life....
she's nuts...

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 am
Yeah, I probably should, but I don't think I'll get to today. I'm getting kind of tired. Is bandaidd doing alright? I mean, I hope Ryzan taking me away like that didn't make things worse...

Impossible? *notices how frustrated Ayami is getting and looks over at Ryzan, slapping him on the back of the head with his paw* What did you do to this poor girl?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:52 am
*ayami continues not to look at VIxtul*
he condemned me for being friends with Icy.... said I couldn't possibly be a friend of yours if I was a acquainted with Icy.... that wasn't all of it but the short version....As for band... she is sticking around with Maune... since she believes he is her father sweatdrop  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:52 am
lady ayami chan
*looks at showa*
she thinks you are an intergalactic police officer here to hunt her down for past supernatural evils she had committed in a past life....
she's nuts...

Wow, she does sound crazy.
1. I'm a supernatural police officer.
2. We don't punish people for things they did in a past life. The person's past life already paid the ultimate price. If she was a supernatural criminal, her crimes would already have been paid up for in full.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 am
Tensai Showa Hayata
lady ayami chan
*looks at showa*
she's nuts...

2. We don't punish people for things they did in a past life. The person's past life already paid the ultimate price. If she was a supernatural criminal, her crimes would already have been paid up for in full.

*burst forth suddenly*
really!! oh good good!!
I am sooo relieve!

*dances around*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 am
leko-chan
Tensai Showa Hayata
lady ayami chan
*looks at showa*
she's nuts...

*burst forth suddenly*
really!! oh good good!!
I am sooo relieve!

*dances around*
It would be unfair to punish you for things you did when you were literally a different person, don't you agree?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:58 am
*looks frightened*
ohh well what if I wasn't "exactly" someone else...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 am
Maune? Bandaidd's father? That's weird... especially considering the age difference. I think Maune is closer to her son's age. Speaking of which, I wonder if Bobb could possibly be of some help. I don't see him anywhere except men vs. ladies, though.

As for your issues with Ry.... surely there has to be more to it than that. What was mentioned hardly seems like enough to cause as much contempt as you two seem to have for each other.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 am
-confused- What do you mean?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 am
*becomes deeply hurt by Tes' chastisement*
She... this woman.... *clenches his teeth and looks away, letting out a slight snarl*

I... I can't believe you would side with her....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 am
(Sorry abou that! stressed Teacher almost caught me!!! redface )

*stares blankly at TES and Ryzan* Why so jumpy and defensive? *sips latte and notices leko* leko, my love!!! Haven't seen you for a while. How are you dear?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 am
yah well that dark imp friend of yours is rude... well not to me but to ayami...
but i need to run the grunnies have some appointment for grooming or something... I'll have Ayami explain to you later what I mean...
we have a complicated relationship/existence...
wink tootles!

*backs up and floats out the door*
((I have a RL course to attend sweatdrop ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games