Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:44 pm
[ Well, it's graduation, so it's sort of formal-ish. Most of the graduates have robes (with whatever the heck they want underneath) and attendees have nice stuff, in general a nice shirt/pants, skirts, sundresses, that sort of thing 3nodding Though some are wearing normal clothes and sitting towards the back.

Sorry, should have been more informative before sweatdrop

Also, just as a note: Neat to see you two know each other! And I'm really happy both of you joined, especially so late in the Rp when I know it can be really intimidating sweatdrop

Alright, back to Jordan... ]

Jordan cocked her head for a moment. Today? Well that was ironic. Who timed it so perfectly as to arrive for the new year on the day of graduation for the old year without even trying? Apparently this girl did. Kristaine...Cat.

Jordan couldn't help smiling. Heehee. She liked cats. "Hi Seele...And Kirstaine," she added in quickly, realizing the cat had grabbed her attention away from the human. "Name's Jordan," she said, reaching out to take the proffered hand and complete the 'shake of friendship'. Assuming they'd be friends and all that. Well, Jordan had an interesting track record of befriending literally everyone she talked to. [ Hehe, because she only ever talks to other RP-er characters... xD ] Besides Alex, of course. "Wow...did you know graduation was today? You're dress is...pretty." Jordan got the feeling the people at the edge of the crowd were giving Krissy looks not because of the dress -which wasn't too out of place- but rather because she was very...well, pretty. God, Jordan needed to get herself a thesaurus, stat.

[ Yup. Jordan still possesses the same wit and charisma that I do ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Oh hi Dannie, cute headband, what's wrong?" Avery cocked her head for a moment before understanding. " Ah, graduation blues?" she said smiling. "It'll be okay," she said. " The infirmary has already asked me if I'll come back on my reading week next year for a basic green Ira demo type deal." she shrugged. "Besides I'm sure I'll be back plenty, after all everyone else is still here." she smiled again then caught sight of Ali hopping around in her new dress, being waylaid by random students who professed over how cute she looked.

"See," she said pointing, "Prime example number one."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 pm
'Prime example number one' was busy switching her attention between twirling around to see the pretty colors of the dress and looking for Zaias. Every single, 'Oh, how adorable!' was met with a, 'Thanks! Do you know where big brother Zais is?' Ali was a very polite little girl.

"Bull..." Bull had straightened up against the tree and smacked Katsu, who had all but fallen asleep, on the arm. "Yeah, I see. Rei, when you get a chance to get Cheren out of there without being spotted, take it. Those sensories from before are still a problem. Cheren, mask Rei and yourself if you can." Rei's loud voice crackled through the earpiece. "Aye Aye, Cap'n Bull!" Following that was a very quiet, "Okay...I'll keep track from now on..."

Bull sighed and let his hand fall from his ear, looking over at Katsu against the tree across from him. "...What?" Katsu stared at Bull with his arms crossed. "I was this close to finally falling asleep when you wake me up. And for what! You don't need me yet," he grumbled. Bull raised an eyebrow and tried to keep from smiling. "Oh. I guess you're right." Katsu sighed dramatically and laid an arm across his eyes. "Ahhahh...you're insufferable, you know that?" Bull leaned back against his tree. "Look who's talking." At least they're comments weren't backed up by taunts -or even hysterical laughter- from Rei. Giving her something to do helped with that immensely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:15 pm
Christopher was in the crowd awaiting the graduating students. Technically he was also doing a bit of a graduation as well, moving to the college part of the academy, though he already had been doing some classes on that level anyway. However, this was for those who were not returning including some of his friends, so he wanted to make sure he was there to say his farewells. He was wearing a suit with a cream coloured dress shirt and a red tie. He didn't feel like purple for his outfit.

Spencer was also in the crowd and keeping an eye out for the prefects, Alex in particular. So far it seemed they hadn't gotten word of his shenanigans at the mall a few days prior, but even at graduation Alex didn't hold back on dealing with troublemakers. Spencer wasn't sure if he was aware.

Alex and the prefects were there and dressed in their usual uniform. They were there to make sure that everything was running smoothly and that there were no disruptions during the ceremony.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm
[ *squeals* Ayameee~ *gluggles* It's nice to see you here! ^-^
Btw, we're going out to watch Final Destination 5... So I'm sorry if my next post will be hella late. crying ]

Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

Shaking her hand in a firm manner, Kristaine said, "It's nice to meet ya Jordan! Seele, give our new friend your love!" Having heard that, the cat stood up and walked on Kristaine and Jordan's linked limbs. Perching himself on Jordan's shoulder, he gave her a nice, wet lick and a... hug? Cats can hug? Wait... That was just Seele...

"Hmm.. Yes, I did know Graduation was today. The lady at the register told me... And thank you! I find your dress very cute~," gushed the brunette as she clasped her hands together. Seele purred in agreement, rubbing his cheek against Jordan's. A question struck Kristaine as she glanced at the people who were still giving her those stares. "Uh... Perhaps you would know why people are staring...? Is it because of Seele? Or is my dress weird?" she questioned the girl with wide eyes full of curiosity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 am
(I shall posties later. Lookit the bad guys though, acting all covert, hunh. Though I had a thought. The prefects totally wouldn't be allowed to beat on anyone publicly on grad day. They'd have to drag them off somewhere or fix them up the day after. No one wants to send their kids to a school where they get publicly beaten XD Thoughts?? ).  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm
[ Okay, this post is going to be lame -I'm exhausted right now-, but I wanted to get something out because: I will be gone tomorrow, and after the Hurricane Sunday I don't know when I'll be able to get back. So... Adeu, for now~ ]

Jordan looked in surprise and made sure not to take her hand back as Seele traversed the gap. Not because she thought he might fall, but rather because she didn't want sharp claws digging into her arms. The little guy gave a lick, which was sort of...odd. But what came after...a....hug...? "Er...Hi, Seele..."Jordan's hand reached up to rub Seele's head. Kristaine...thought her dress was cute? Ah, well, let's just chalk that up as an actual compliment rather than a 'return compliment'. She couldn't help smiling, though, as Mr.Kitty nuzzled against her cheek. That was better. Cats were good. Yes.

Quite a few eyes looked away as Jordan turned to look back at the crowd. "Um..It might be partly the cat, but...Well, some people might also be curious since they don't know you. A lot of people here know almost everyone else at the Academy, so it could be one of those, 'stare at the new person' kind of things."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 pm
((Dunno what's wrong with my grammar today but... Oh well!))

Dannie sobbed a little and let a tear fall on her cheek while the prefects were busy looking somewhere else then wiped it with her hand quickly when Avery said what she said. Then she recollected herself and managed a sweet smile -- the type that would make you go 'aw'. It was a shame that such a cute girl had to be raised in a military family. Then, she nodded and said confidently, "I look forward to that, Avery-senpai. I haven't known you long but I know you're a good person." She offered her hand for a handshake. "You'll always be my role model."

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"That's really sweet Dannie." Avery said pleased shed made such an impact. "I'll try to uphold the standards that you find admirable." Avery winked at her succinctly worded statement.

"Just remember as you go along at Iris and ...after." she said tilting her head as she thought of her words. "How you act with the world around you, doesn't matter unless it means something to you. What...I'm trying to say is...you can try and please everyone, but you should make sure you're high up on that list of people, or you might end up facing something of a life you didn't expect." Avery looked impressed with herself, though it was quickly replaced by chagrin. Seeing Dannie open up a little had sort of, on a subconscious level, given Avery permission to do the same. Though she hadn't meant to say quite that much.

"Though," she added, "I have a feeling you'll end up just fine, in the end." she shrugged and turned her head as Whit came up, gowned now and tugging on the shoulders to set it on the right kilter, of course knocking his hood askew in the process.

Avery waved him closer and reached out to help him.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Ah hey Dannie! Keeping watch today ?" he asked smiling. He gave up trying to help as Avery literally brushed his hands away and set him straight in, probably, what was half the time he'd have taken himself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:17 pm
"I will remember that when the time comes then..." Dannie said softly before Whit went over and greeted her. "Hello, Whit-senpai." She looked at him then shook her head. "No, I'm just here as a spectator. I'm not exactly part of the DC just yet. And I figured this might be my last time not wearing a uniform in school events so I'm making the most of it." She lit up without that stiffness in her words of posture. Still, somewhere deep down, a voice in her head wondered how exactly Avery had fallen in love with Whit, of all people.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm
Kristaine Lyzette

Gold - Invisibility Blue - Water

User Image

"Ahh.. I see... Well... I'll just have to get to know everyone! That's the easy part. Anyway... what exactly is supposed to be happening now?" Kristaine questioned Jordan as she clasped her hand behind her back. "Forgive me for my questions... I'm just curious. And it must be a newbie thing," she said in a joking tone, rubbing her head as a sheepish smile graced her lips. Everything was just rushing by so fast, Kristaine felt like it was a dream. Not that the pace of reality bothered her. She somehow preferred it this way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:03 pm
"Easy, huh? Good luck with that," Jordan said, managing to leave out the trace of sarcasm that usually accompanied that statement. Jordan shook her head. "Everyone asks questions here..." she trailed off, looking at the stage. "It's sort of a nutty place that way. Er, anyways...this is graduation, for all of the...you know, graduating class... Funny you came today, you know...? Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's starting soon, so we should probably sit down..." Jordan trailed off, again, as she tried to figure out how to move with Seele on her shoulder.

A large group of parents and siblings of students migrated into the center section. This was the group that had been waiting for the 'almost-start' of the ceremony to move. "Alright Spookie, let's hit it." Rei grabbed Cheren's wrist and jerked him from his seat before he could stutter more than a, 'R-'. They both flowed into the standing crowd, hopping off the end and into the entrance to the Science Building, managing to slip in before their people cloak vanished. "Alrighty, we're out~" Rei pushed Cheren in front of her. "Okay, do your thing." Cheren sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. "This way..." He pointed down the hall and, without further ado, Rei once again grabbed his wrist and skipped down the hall.

A student in Telemachus' graduating group stared at the guy in wonder. He seemed to be...taking a nap? Shouldn't he be practicing his speech...or something? And furthermore....how the heck was a guy like that Valedictorian? The kid shook their head. They should know by now. That was just...Telemachus.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:04 pm
(Tele!!!! Ah but where is Karley on this most monumental of days?? I feel like she should get caught up in the plot-ness somehow, maaaaybe brought along with Ali? Possibly?? o.0 )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
"Duly noted, good abuse of the privelidge." Whit said with a grin. He put a hand to his ribs as Avery elbowed him. "Hey!, Wha-" he started to ask but was cut off.

User Image

Avery smiled "The music's starting," she explained.
"You need to go get in line with your class trouble maker." she pointed over his shoulder to the shuffling group of students who were getting into alphabetical order before being led away to their seats.

"Oh is that all?" he said scoffing in a slightly mocking manner. He ruined the illusion though when he replaced his raised eyebrows with a normal smile.
"Good luck then pretty girl. I'll catch you when we're done." He leaned in and gave Aves a kiss on the temple before checking over his shoulder. He made an odd annoyed noise as he saw his line was nearly complete and turned back briefly to say "See ya" to Dannie before taking off.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm
[ Perhaps...~ Taco kid's a no-go then?

Good lord, I don't remember her color... ]

I went left last time, right...? RIGHT!?! GAH! WHY IS THIS PLACE SO BIG! RIGHT THIS TIME! RIGHT!!!! Karley yelled at herself in her mind as she strode along the Academy's walks, getting almost literally nowhere. She just barely managed to turn right at the intersection, still not sure which was she was going. Dang it, and this was Tell-Tell's special day! Super-duper special! She'd even baked cookies! -Okay, she made cookies a lot, but still....-  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:26 pm
(He loves her cookies! Also Taco kids gets..incapacitated ...Karley can get er swept up shall we say. I'm gonna let you do a general explanation of the grad stuff. )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games