Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm
{{FREE TIME FINALLY!!!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance }}

Amy walked into the main building through the back entrance after having spent the entire day outside working on her garden and supervising the construction crews on the outdoor art exhibit area. She walked into the lounge, her eyes half closed, and slumped onto her stomach on the nearest couch.

Thistle was right behind her and just flopped onto the carpet beside the couch, not even having enough energy to hop up onto the couch. She had spent all day chasing every butterfly, caterpillar, and small creature that she could find.

Amy pulled out her cell phone from her pocket and propped her arms on the couch. She opened it and started to send a text to Karrie, but she fell asleep mid-text when she was thinking about a particular word that she couldn't quite remember at the moment. Her head was resting on the couch cushion as she was still on her stomach, and her arms were out in front of her with her cell phone open and in her hands. It quickly went dark and then locked after a few minutes of inactivity.

After a few minutes, a soft trilling sound could be heard coming from the direction of the couch. Thistle had fallen asleep as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:10 pm
*having forgotten her sketchbook when she left this afternoon, Kits walked back to Aqua Springs, her devil imp following her. Seeing Amy and Thistle sleeping in the lobby, she shook her head and went over to wake them up* Amy? *shakes her a little bit* Amy, wake up.

*seeing sleeping people, the imp floats up to the information desk. When Haley turns to greet a guest, he grabs a marker with his tail. Pulling the top off with his mouth, he floats back over toward Thistle* twisted  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:17 pm
{{lol!!}}

Amy moaned softly and her leg jerked just slightly on the couch. "HmmMmmh? What?"

She started to slowly blink her eyes open. When she saw a dark blue color, she was confused. Where was she? It didn't smell like her room. She moaned again and turned over. The surroundings started to piece together as she saw more and more. When she saw Kits' face above her, she smiled sleepily and stretched.

"Kits... Hello. What time is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm
Ummm... it's after 9. You fell asleep in the lobby at Aqua Springs. *sees movement out of the corner of her eye* Hey! Don't even think about it! *grabs the marker from the imp's tail and holds her hand out for the cap*

*spits the cap out and sighs* neutral *when Kits turns back to Amy, he wraps his tail around Thistle's, and starts scooting her along the smooth floor, pulling her under the couch*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 pm
{{ rofl rofl I love the imp!}}

Amy's eyes widened. "After 9?! Good grief... It was afternoon when I sat down here..." She suddenly realized she had her cellphone in her hands. She looked at it and finally flipped it closed. She stretched once more and then sat up on the couch."

"So, how are you doing Kits? We've both been so busy lately and haven't had a chance to catch up."

Meanwhile, Thistle hadn't felt the tugging at first because she was so tired. When the shadow from the couch fell over her face, though, causing the light to shift, that actually woke her up. She yawned, blinked, and then jerked her head around frantically when she felt her body moving along the floor.

She shrieked and started to roll backward. Then, she saw something under the couch. It had red eyes. She squeaked in fear and began kicking her back legs and swishing her tail frantically.

Amy's eyes widened and she quickly looked down between her legs and to the floor where the sounds were coming from. She carefully picked up Thistle and began to pull her up and hold her out in front of her. As she did, though, something else came with her. It was a black creature whose tail was wrapped around Thistle's. Amy recognized the pet from Kits' house. She shook her head and began to chuckle.

Thistle looked down to see what was hanging from her tail, to see who had been pulling her, and scowled when she saw Kits' imp. He had played tricks on her and Smok before. She started squeaking at him angrily, scolding him in her own way. She even kicked her back legs at certain times to emphasize her points.

"No no no! Bad! Bad you!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm
Afternoon? *laughs* I've been pretty good. It's been really busy here, though. A lot to do to get ready for summer. *looks at her imp and shakes her head* Boy, you're going to get yourself in real trouble one of these days...

*the length of his tail keeping him well away from Thistle's hooves, the imp just laughs wildly* rofl twisted

So anyway... I just came back tonight to get my sketchbook. I got another postcard from Rod and went to put it with the other card and the letters he sent, but my sketchbook wasn't at home. sweatdrop *pulls out the postcard so Amy can see it*

rodenrock

http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/rodenrock/April.jpg

Hey my Gorgeous Girlfriend,

The front of this postcard is my dog, Boomer. He's very old now and lives with my parents. We've had him since I was young - 10 or 12. He was a very good dog and we had many, many good memories together. He was, and is, one of my best friends. He stays with my folks because I am always on the go and don't have time to take care of him properly. sad He also likes the more open spaces at my parents' house. lol I hope you get to meet him someday. He won't be with us too terribly much longer. 3nodding sad Maybe you'll get to meet my family one of these days. I think they'd like you. Might be a bit surprised by your dragons and cat features though. lol

This picture was taken a few years ago when I was just starting out as a photographer. As you can imagine, Boomer is much older now. lol This treasured photo has been in my portfolio for a long time and I keep this, among others, around with me whenever I go on assignment. smile Just looking at it makes me homesick right now. sad

...Kits, will you join me out here in May? I really miss you. It would be an all paid expenses round trip and you can stay out here as long or as little as you like. (Bring some souvenier money, of course. lol There are some really cool things out there. xd The local crafts and handmades are amazing! eek ) Just...consider my offer, please. I'm really craving your company. I can change the sleeping arrangements so I have the tent to ourselves. I...I think you'd really like it. Just let me know. smile Either way, it won't hurt my feelings since I won't be away from you forever and I know that it is hard to just up and leave your pets and business and such. Again, please consider it.

Missing you bunches,
Rod

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm
Thistle squeaks in protest when the imp just continued to laugh. When Amy set her down on the ground, Thistle huffed in anger and her small horn appeared on the top of her head. It started to glow and a small spark went off under the imp. It was just a shock, nothing big enough to damage him.

Amy hadn't seen this, though, because she was looking at the picture on the postcard Kits had handed to her. "What a cute dog!! He is adorable."

She tried to hand it back to Kits, but when Kits gestured for her to read it, she slowly took it back. She looked at Kits, unsure, but at her nod, Amy went ahead and flipped the post card over to read it.

After a few moments, Amy spoke. "Poor Rod... I hope his dog does have many more years with him, and it's too bad he can't be with him more."

She played with the card lightly before handing it back to Kits. She sighed and looked up at her friend. She smiled softly.

"Kits, I think you should go. It'd be good for you to get away for a little bit, have some fun. Karrie and I could watch your animals. Though Silver... Well, I'd do my best. But Kits, I hope you don't stay out there too terribly long. I'd miss you so much!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:09 pm
*squeaks irritatedly and flies up above Thistle, chattering down at her* mad

*smiles softly as she sits next to Amy* I was hoping you'd be able to watch them. I really would like to join him, but I didn't know what to do with my pets. I thought about leaving them at BARC, but that just wouldn't feel right... neutral

Silver shouldn't be a problem. She's been spending most of her time outside anyway, unless it's raining hard. All of the dragons are. I'd be more worried about the imps and Cecil getting lost... sweatdrop Though I'm sure Velcore would be able to find them.

I don't think I'd stay too long. But... *looks down at the postcard in her hands* I really want to see him. I miss him. redface And the rainforest sounds amazing. I've never had a chance to go there before.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm
Thistle scowled up at the imp and began squeaking loudly back at him as he chattered down at her.

Amy smiled and nodded her head. "I understand. You should be able to see him when you want. You should go. And I'll keep the windows open at our house so the dragons can go in and out whenever they want. With Velcore in the house, I never worry about burglars. And you're right. Velcore would be able to find any of them if they got lost. So you'd have nothing to worry about. You should just go and relax. Have fun."

She smirked softly. "Just promise you'll bring me back some of the tropical fruit."

She laughed softly but then grew a little more serious. "You're really starting to get serious about him, aren't you Kits?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Well, I don't think you can bring fruit from outside the country in... strange bugs and stuff like that. sweatdrop I'll definitely bring souveniers, though. 3nodding

Ummm... redface Well, we haven't really been together that long, really...

*chatters louder, trying to drown Thistle out*

Hey! Cut it out, you two! stressed  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm
Amy giggled. "I was just teasing... but souvenirs would be really cool!" She laughed and swung an arm around Kits.

"And you know, that's nice to hear you say that. The part about not having been together that long in response to me asking you if you two were getting serious. So many people rush in... I think if people take their time, relationships last longer. Not that I'm in any way an expert at all... But just having fun is a good thing! And what's more fun than going to the rain forest? It'll be perfect for you Kits with the huge array of animals and... Good grief you two!! Knock it off!"

Amy reached forward and quickly grabbed Thistle up. She tucked her in close and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm
But it's true, we haven't been together that long. I mean, yeah, I miss him, but he's been gone for over a month, so of course I would. *catches the imp by his tail and holds him on her lap* Why do you mention the animals? Just because I have all these pets... *giggles*

*sticks his tongue out at Thistle* razz  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 pm
Amy smiled. "It is so great to talk with you, Kits. You're usually so level-headed and rationale while being fun at the same time. If you keep this up, I could definitely see you and Rod making it work out. I especially like that he's now including you in his trips instead of just leaving you behind and seeming to abandon you again. You both are trying, which is awesome. And of course it's normal for you to miss him! You soon won't be, though, because you'll be with him in one of the most beautiful places in the world!"

She giggled at Kits' question about the animals and Amy nodded. "You bet it is. Animals are drawn to you Kits, and you also love them. Truth be told... I hope somehow some of them follow you home. Like, small ones sneak into your bag or something."

Amy laughed and hugged Thistle to her, who was flicking her tail wildly at the imp.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm
*smiles* I'm excited about it now. It's going to be hard waiting. It's probably going to be a couple of weeks, though. neutral Waiting for the mail, and all that... I should probably figure out if I can still get into my e-mail account and give that address to him. sweatdrop I never remember to go there, though.

I hope no animals follow me home! gonk I don't need any more pets! It's bad enough when random animals just decide to follow me around for a while. I don't need any to follow me out of the country!

*turns upside-down, still sticking his tongue out*

*looks at the clock* Oh, we should probably go home. Want to walk with me? *when Amy nods, Kits stands up* Just let me go get my sketchbook, then we'll head out. *retrieves her sketchbook, then she and Amy walk home together*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:12 pm
Shadow entered the resort and looked around. Nothing was different so he headed to the security offices. He hoped he wouldn't get fired for his absence, but since he wasn't fired yet, he would do his job. He then made a few rounds of the resort and checked on things.

Wow. This resort is so quiet. I'm surprised its able to stay in business with its lack of customers. It would be nice if more people would visit. I'm not sure why no one comes here.

After a few hours at the resort, he checked the monitors again and headed back home. He figured he'd come back in a little and check in again.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games