Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 pm
I've been taking part in several guild story positions, one of which requires part of my main rpc to be in Gimangakure. The other parts are in Suna, of course, but nobody's been seeking them out for anything. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:38 am
AandOE
I've been taking part in several guild story positions, one of which requires part of my main rpc to be in Gimangakure. The other parts are in Suna, of course, but nobody's been seeking them out for anything. >.<
still in the office? The cook right?  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:29 pm
Yes, 2 (the mute cook) is just across from Bast's door, 3 (the scientist) is in the office's basement, 4 (the religious do-gooder) is wandering around the village somewhere, & 5 (the warmonger) is back at the local household. 1 (the Doctor) & 6 (the female Assassin) are in Giman. Good luck trying to find the real Mamoru, as I won't reveal his location! XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:29 am
AandOE
Yes, 2 (the mute cook) is just across from Bast's door, 3 (the scientist) is in the office's basement, 4 (the religious do-gooder) is wandering around the village somewhere, & 5 (the warmonger) is back at the local household. 1 (the Doctor) & 6 (the female Assassin) are in Giman. Good luck trying to find the real Mamoru, as I won't reveal his location! XD
the miyamoto household? XD

"Sand golem! Where is Mamoru?"

Sanshi....are you talking to a pile of sand....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 pm
You mean #5? ( 宮本 :: Private Residence ) Yeah, why ARE you talking to a pile of sand, San? Don't tell me that pile of sand is living... *cough* >.< IIIIIIIIIIIIIII dooooooon't knoooooow where y'all are taaaaaaalking aboooouuuut. lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:34 pm
AandOE

ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:49 pm
Yo-ko

A trap?! *blasts it with sharp pointy things*  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm
wait. we're setting off mam's trap card?  

dreadno

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 pm
dreadno
wait. we're setting off mam's trap card?

we might be?  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:10 pm
can we not blow up the entire village? i unerstand it'd be a great way to clean out the village... but then everything needs to be built up again.  

dreadno

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:15 pm
dreadno
can we not blow up the entire village? i unerstand it'd be a great way to clean out the village... but then everything needs to be built up again.

well.. we should be fine with not blowing the village up as long as no one somehow invades... that and as long as the Shukaku doesn't get out.

What I do?!  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 pm
Michael the sexy king

and for your other punishment... you must get... a SHRUBBERY!!!.. and then.. you must fight.. knives.. while he trains with the Shukaku!!!  

Jaxdrill

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:48 pm
Jaxdrill
Michael the sexy king

and for your other punishment... you must get... a SHRUBBERY!!!.. and then.. you must fight.. knives.. while he trains with the Shukaku!!!

Where is Kin going to find a Shrubbery in the desert? -__- I pretty sure everyone in the village has dead plants lol

I'm starting to regret not fighting that Genin girl now lol

Is Knives a Chunnin or Jounin now? I think fighting Knives is better than fighting Sanshi or James... I think stressed  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Michael the sexy king

Where is Kin going to find a Shrubbery in the desert? -__- I pretty sure everyone in the village has dead plants lol

Is Knives a Chunnin or Jounin now? I think fighting Knives is better than fighting Sanshi or James... I think stressed

Jonin. But yeah I'm just joking about the fighting Knives though..  

Jaxdrill

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:31 pm
Jaxdrill
Michael the sexy king

Jonin. But yeah I'm just joking about the fighting Knives though..

Then I shall become a Jonin too. Can;t let him get too far ahead of me.
I've actually wanted to fight knives before... Just for fun.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games