Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:30 am
Mercy, mercy, knock down my door
Told me you were here to replace my scorn
Not so fast with your stick back face
I dare you to run when they get there

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
M A N O N
C O R I N N A
W A R L O W

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Manon stepped neatly off the train and almost immediately wrinkled her nose at the sheer crush of sweaty, crude, hormonal adolescent bodies that lay before her. This was going to be severely unpleasant. She wasn't sure she'd ever seen this many children in one place, at least not before arriving at King's Cross, anyways. Papa had almost decided to bring her right back home then, but Mother had insisted that Manon had to 'learn to cope with the rest of humanity at some point'. Mother always said it like it was Manon's fault that everyone else was obnoxiously wrong about everything. Papa was usually more understanding. He was loathe to even let her go away to school, because he thought she was 'delicate' and also because he'd had a horrid time at school himself.

Well, perhaps not, but Manon suspected that Papa had deemed most things in life horrid before he'd met Mother. Nevertheless, she was a Warlow, and the only daughter of the family heir. Even if she stood no chance to inherit the estate. Men. Manon tilted her chin up defiantly, and marched through the crowds until she located the large loud man who was taking them to the castle. At least he looked capable of defending them if some horrible beast emerged from the woods looking for some light evening refreshment.

OOC:
Username

Feel my wicked ways running through my veins
Take a bitter taste of a shallow grave
I watched you burn, burn, burn
Till the many breaks, and you wash away

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 am

( PurebloodUnsorted First YearHarp Player ) xx

I ғeel yoυ ιɴ тнeѕe wαllѕ
                                                        Yoυ're α cold αιr creepιɴɢ ιɴ, cнιll мe тo мy вoɴeѕ αɴd ѕĸιɴ
                                                        I нeαrd yoυ dowɴ тнe нαll вυт ιт'ѕ vαcαɴт wнeɴ I'м looĸιɴɢ ιɴ.
                                                        Oн, wнo leт yoυ ιɴ? Yoυ wαlĸ αroυɴd lιĸe yoυ owɴ тнe plαce
                                                        Bυт yoυ ɴever ѕαy αɴyтнιɴɢ. I cαυɢнт yoυ wαlĸιɴɢ ѕтrαιɢнт тнroυɢн мy wαllѕ
                                                        Gυeѕѕ ιт wαѕ αll мy ғαυlт, I тнιɴĸ I leт yoυ ιɴ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
                                                        Mera listened to Mary's own shares, blinking that the twins live in Hogsmeade with their aunt. "Pfft, yeah, he owns a shop in Dervish and Banges," she smiled, "You can always expect me to be there, helping him and all. He even made this harp badge for me." She tapped the golden harp brooch pinned on her dress, proudly if you ask her. It has been with her since she was about six, even since she discovered her love for harp music. "I think the accent explains a lot. I hear that the Three Broomsticks was run by an American couple, I think they're nice but then I barely see them. I think they're the ones doing all the cooking."

"Trust me, all houses are great to be honest," Mera agreed when Quinn brought up the subject regarding houses once more, "My uncle is a Slytherin and he's the kindest man I know. And my parents were Hufflepuffs," Underneath her neutral expression lies her sadness at the mention of her parents. Suddenly, it just felt sad when she was reminded that her parents were not alive, even if it was almost a decade ago. All because of family drama, and Mera resented it. Sometimes she even resented Uncle Topaz because for her, he was the one who kickstarted it.

After a long chat time, they hopped off the train. She could not help but want to tell Quinn regarding his metamorphagus ability, mainly because Garnet was dating on himself. She didn't know Treva that well, other than that her taste in fashion was what Mera would call 'all dark and broody'. Not always, but that's how she saw it. "You know, I know a metamorphagus," Mera quietly told him, "Actually, my cousin is dating one." She then turned to Mary asking her if she was anything excited. Honestly Mera wasn't the excitable type of girl, but she was thrilled nonetheless. "Well... yeah, I kind of hope my school life went well, too." Granted, her uncle would tell her that he and her mother (his twin) didn't always have a good time in Hogwarts, before meeting Mera's dad anyway.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Never тнoυɢнт тнαт I woυld ғeel lιĸe тнιѕ
                                                        Sυcн α мeѕѕ wнeɴ I'м ιɴ yoυr preѕeɴce
                                                        I’ve нαd eɴoυɢн, тнιɴĸ yoυ've вeeɴ мαĸιɴɢ мe ѕιcĸ
                                                        Goттα ɢeт yoυ oυт oғ мy ѕyѕтeм, yeαн
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy нoυѕe! I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт
                                                        Iт'ѕ мy ѕoυl; Iт ιѕɴ'т yoυrѕ αɴyмore!
                                                        yeαн, I тнιɴĸ ιт'ѕ тιмe тo ɢeт oυт

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Uncle Lazuli, Mary and Quinn
                                                        xxxxxx

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<1st Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<1st year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

"Ooh," Mary gushed looking at the badge, "That is really pretty. Do you play harp?" She paused reminding herself for the dozenth time to let Mera have a chance to respond. Mary smiled as Mera talked about their accent and Quinn wondered what exactly their accent explained. Did they seem out of place? Likely. Just as he and Mary were still getting accustomed to the lack of drawl of the accents around them, and both were finding that Hogwarts was going to have just as many accents as the United States did in its entirety.

Quinn tilted his head studying Mera as she spoke of her parents, sensing there was more to the story but did not press the matter. Mary didn't seem to notice the hint of something behind Mera's words but at least was not bombarding Mera with a million questions anymore. A lot could be said about Mary but one thing was for sure the blonde's heart was in the right place. If she realized she had done wrong she was quick to attempt to change it.

As they got off the train together Mera quietly approached Quinn and identified him as a metamorphagus. He blushed slightly and the tip of his hair turned orange before immediately returning to brunette. He was unsure of what to exactly say feeling a bit like he was caught doing something he was guilty of. Thinking of what to say he finally said, "My mom is one too... I'm not the best at controlling it but sometimes it can be cool."

Meanwhile Mary looked over her shoulder at the two and wondered what their quiet conversation was about but decided not to but in. Quinn would tell her later and she didn't want to make Mera uncomfortable and soon Mera was answering her question about excitement. Mary smiled and said, "School life will be great. You already are making potential friends with us and I'm sure you'll meet more friendly faces soon." Mary would have said more but she noticed a tall figure in the crowd that called for the first years. "Oh, that's us!" Mary said leading the way towards Callum.

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous and All American

{OoC: }
Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:46 pm
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƲƝƧƠƦƬЄƊ ӇƠƓƜƛƦƬƧ ƧƬƲƊЄƝƬ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack and Will thoroughly enjoyed their time on the train with Cian (though they had been a bit disappointed to not see Londy anywhere, lucky sod must've talked their uncle into meeting in Hogsmeade). They had diplomatically explained how the houses were both strategically necessary ("For Quidditch purposes only mind. Have they explained Quidditch yet? Mate, you're gonna riot!") and complete and utter bunk ("Like me and Jack ain't gonna switch from time to time if we get bored." Will had said rolling his eyes). They had bought far too much candy and enjoyed maybe half of it stashing the rest away for later, and laughed uproariously at Cian's response to some of the unfriendly bean flavors. There were no qualms about dressing in front of one another since they were 99.9% sure they all had the same parts and practically leaped out of the train at first chance because dios mios that was a freaking long ride! There was barely any time to get reoriented unfortunately before they were called and grouped together to follow a guy who looked like who could play John Stewart if they ever decided to remake the movies. Jack didn't care so about whatever the guy was saying, the pumpkin pastie from an hour ago had left his stomach empty and his buzzing nerves about sorting had gone from a small cluster to a freaking hive. Let's get this show moving already!

Kungfudemoness

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:48 pm
User Image

________________________

With Felix in his Hufflepuff robes and Eddie in his Ravenclaw ones they disembarked the train. Felix was happy to be back. And this year he could join the deuling club! It was fun to watch last year but he wanted to fully join. Mabye Eddie would join him? He watch him dig trough his bag and offer a carmel which Felix thanked him for. Candy was always good. He chewed it as the followed the other students to the carriages pulled by invisible horses called thestrals. They waited for the next carriage and to find others to join so they wern't hogging the carriages. "Hey I was going to join the deuling club this year. I was too young last year, did you wanna join with me?" Felix asked. He understand if deuling wasn't Eddies cup of tea, but it would be fun to do it with a friend.

Ooc: fixed error sorry for extra quotes
                                                                  ________________________

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:40 pm
Whatever this world tells you
You’re the best to me just the way you are
Don’t ever be scared
Whatever people say, you’re okay Alright
You are strong
You say yes or no yes or no

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fσυятн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi inwardly sighed having made a guess that their appa had been the one her brother was troubled over. She couldn't actually remember what their relationship was like before the divorce and the split custody, she wanted to say it had been good, her's with him had been relatively happy but she knew now that she couldn't assume that went for everyone. Part of her wanted to pinch his cheeks for arguing with their appa, bad decisions or not you still shouldn't argue with your parent bad enough to get groundings, but the rest of her was rather torn. She had been mad at their appa for a while too, not that she showed this side to anyone but her pillow that she'd punched, kicked, and screamed into, so who only knows how Sujin had to feel when he was actually cooped up with him for the better part of the summer.

Gi approved that he tried to keep his and appa's quarrels away from Mi-Mi and hopefully Sora since neither little girl needed that stress on their lives but she hated that he felt he was disappointing her (her of all people!) by apparently holding everything in until he one day explodes. Because that's what it's sounding like, and she had seen first hand what the explosion would look like from his sorting feast two years ago. The older girl tsked sadly and sidled up to her brother wrapping him in her arms and cuddling him as much as she could (he was getting so tall, how long did she have to successfully keep doing this?!). "You silly thing, nothing you've been doing has disappointed me. I'm not saying it's right that you've been fighting with appa and as much as you might still be mad at him, you have to at least obey him while you're at home. It sounds rough, believe me, it took me a long time to not want to rip up the photos I had of him." she confessed grimly thinking back to how alone she had felt when Ji had first left for Hogwarts and eomma was working so much.

"I'm proud of you for keeping your fighting away from Mi-Mi and I'm proud of you for trying to protect yourself, but I want and need for you to remember that you still have me, and Ji-Yeong, and even eomma for when you feel overwhelmed like this. I may not be able to always sneak over, but you know I'm only an owl away right?" Gi reminded absentmindedly petting Sujin's soft hair. This had been her favorite thing to do when they were little and he would sit still long enough for her to do so.

"...you know you're my favorite little brother, right?" she added giving him a bright smile and a tiny pinch at his nose. She figured he would need more reminders like that so he didn't get trapped in his headspace more often. She disentangled herself from her brother after a few minutes and spent the rest of the ride trying to distract him with funny and silly things she'd seen or done over the summer and talking about the electives he'd chosen. Gi had only left to go change into her uniform (no need to scar her poor brother!) and once the train and reached the station she waited for him to get off while also trying to crane her head over the crowd to look for Drew and Lizzy. "You think by the time we make it to the carriages we'd have found someone?" she asked Sujin moving here and there to not have her feet stepped on.

Julian Galaksylph

To the 20th century girls
Live your life
Live your life come on baby
To the 21st century girls
You don’t mind
You don’t mind that new lady

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image

》》》》》》》》》Keeper《《《《《《《《《

"Heh, with that kid's speed we may be looking at a Qudditch player for where ever they'll get sorted." Hikaru said and they found a compartment. He did hope for more Ravenclaws and have them try out. If he had to go pass out please come play for us pamphlets he would. The train ride was fun with the sweets. He was wanting to enjoy the last two train rides to Hogwarts. They had some shy second years join them. Hikaru shared one of his books from the muggle book store and was willing to buy some sweets for them. Hikaru likes seeing them happy plus if there was as manny first years as he though he say the sorting was going to take a bit. They disembarked and Hikaru looked to see if they jad tje younger kids as shadows still. They could ride the carriages with them if they wanted.

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:12 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna shrugged. “Fingers crossed he’s put in Gryffindor then,” she joked. The lions typically had more than enough kids trying out, so it probably wouldn’t make that much of a difference if he was a Gryffindor or not. Ravenclaw needed more help anyway, from what she’s heard. Once the two friends found an empty compartment, it didn’t take long before two younger students approached them and shyly asked if they could join. Brianna recognized one of them – a second year from Gryffindor. She figured the lion boy’s friend had also been in his year. “ ‘Course, mates,” she answered, patting the seat next to her for one of them to sit. Brianna and Hikaru spent the entire train ride with the two boys and even shared some sweets with them. Once the fun was over and they arrived at Hogsmeade, Brianna followed Hikaru off the train. “Let’s grab a carriage, come on, now,” she said, lightly pushing the younger students in front of her, assuming they wanted to grab a carriage together.

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Kungfudemoness

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:41 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<4th year>

"Professor Hill would be mad, sure, but I don't think detention with him would be that bad," Rhett said. "He's a pineapple. Prickly on the outside, nice on the inside." He looked to Katya and said, "No matter what people say about Professor Hill, I like him. All you have to do to do good in his class is pay attention and be careful with the plants." Rhett did have a bit of a head start on the others in herbology for a couple reasons but Rhett firmly believed anyone who did decent in herbology or at least tried and showed Professor Hill they tried wouldn't be in a danger of the Head of Slytherin.

When they boarded the train getting comfortable Rhett said, "It is sort of a personality test. A magical one. Don't worry it really isn't that bad. Kind of fun actually." Rhett thought of mentioning it to be a magical hat but didn't want to confuse Katya more or perhaps ruin a surprise. Lola told Rhett it was a magical hat and all that, but Rhett found knowing sort of took away the fun of seeing the talking hat at first. Besides it was Faina and Katya's family who should decide if they should ruin the surprise, not him.

Rhett watched as Katya said her goodbyes and he smiled. The girl seemed a little less nervous now that she was with some of Faina's friends that she already knew. The four had a nice trip to Hogwarts, at least that was Rhett's impression, and soon they were arriving at Hogsmeade Station and disembarking from the train.

When they got to the platform, Rhett spotted the Keeper of the Keys and Rhett turned to Katya. "Well, this is where we go our separate ways. First years go with Mr. Murdoch. Don't worry he'll keep you safe and we'll all see you soon. Take care." Rhett waved his goodbye and stepped back letting Faina say her goodbye to her little sister. Not goodbye but see you soon.

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
Hm, adventurous and reckless,
And you like pranks and can't sit still
Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Kungfudemoness

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:07 am

( PurebloodSeventh Year SlytherinHead Boy ) xx
                                                        ( Dating Treva Warlow) xx

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
                                                        𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 (𝙊𝙝 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                        𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝘼𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢?
                                                        𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
                                                        '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, '𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣
                                                        𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet rolled his eyes at Treva at her comment of him being 'woe is me' back in the train, though at least that mean that his therapy has paid off. The only reason why he was doing his best to cooperate with the mind healer was because otherwise he might do something regretful again. And well, that and because he knew how his family seemed too concerned of him. Garnet was still jaded and wary like always, but he no longer gave a damn about whether people hate him or love him. Because in the end, they're strangers- and he has friends and a girlfriend who never saw him as anything like his ancestors.

He did however sighed in resignation when Treva warned him about a "terrible cousin", though Garnet responded that "not all terrible preteens go to Slytherin". Garnet didn't know how terrible Treva's cousin can be, but he's safe to assume that it was most likely the typical preteen madness. He's prefect, his job made him realize how impulsive teenagers can be. And besides, if an a*****e like Byuch managed to improve to the point of getting assigned prefect, maybe Garnet can at least dream. Even if Peter was still an a*****e, but at least he no longer ""spread the truth"" like some self-righteous pharisee. On the other hand, he got the idea that Treva's family were... well, they're not really the Family of the Year. So, Garnet will still take his girlfriend's word.

He now hopped down the train, finally relieved that his first Head Boy duties were finished. And of course, his partner was Minako, which was never surprising. She struck to him as someone who knows exactly what their doing, so Garnet was completely okay with that. The rest of the prefects were okay, even if Garnet's secretly bothered by Gertrude's aura of sunshine that was almost reminiscent to Balder's. Not annoyed nor irritated, just bothered. There's a difference. The Slytherin was escorting two third year brothers off the train, after stopping them from starting some sort of fist fights. Bloody Merlin. "Go," Garnet told them with a controlled yet exasperated tone, "And not another form of lashing, unless you want me to dock points in the first day of school. And I don't like ruining your Sorting Feast, and neither did you. Vous comprenez?"

The two kids nodded and grumbled before going their separate ways. Garnet sighed tiredly and folded his arms as he used his height to his advantage, trying to look to the crowd if Treva got off the train before him...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
                                                        𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 (𝙊𝙝, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚)
                                                        𝘼𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚?
                                                        𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
                                                        𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:00 am
I'm a coward, I'm a freak, the scum of the earth
A liar and a cheat, but I could be so much worse
You could call me narcissistic
You could say I'm of no worth
You could call me the scorn of Satan
But I could be so much worse

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ sixth year │ halfblood

Treva had failed to find Phoebe or Flick on the train, and so had resigned herself to sitting with Madoc and his friend Claude. Between putting up with both of them, she was not in the best of moods by the time she got off the train, but she brightened upon spotting Garnet. Not that it was hard, since he towered over most of the school. She blamed that Norman blood of his. There was a reason they'd conquered everyone else. "Your last train ride as a prefect," she said, sidling up to him. "At least, promise me you can just apparate us both home at the end of the year. I'm not riding that bloody train if I can avoid it." There were definitely perks to dating the Head Boy when you were a proud delinquent and in detention every other week, but missing out on prime snogging (and potentially more) time on the train was not one of them. She squinted through the crowd. "I thought I saw my cousin getting off the train... eh, maybe she wanders into the woods and gets murdered by a centaur or something. One can dream, ya know?" She was exaggerating for comedic effect- obviously she didn't genuinely wish harm on Manon.... well, maybe a little. The brat could use a few slaps to snap her out of her frankly disturbing world view. Treva blamed Taid. It was all his influence... just more obnoxious in the form of a prepubescent pipsqueak.

OOC:
Quote:

I'm such a sinner, and I have been since birth
Full of greed and full of lust, but I could be so much worse
You say I'm hedonistic and a bit too extrovert
Described as positively sadistic, but I could be so much worse.
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you
Ooh, I thank God that I'm not you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:56 am
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The train ride was uneventful as she had thought it was. While Annie didn't talk to most people much on the count of the beginnings of homesickness, she still made a conscious effort not to be a total arse of herself when she was on-board. The first year would quickly find a free cabin and then take a small nap while listening to her apparent cabin mates discuss the year and things. She did her best to keep the conversation going, but it was quite clear that something was bugging her. The rest of the train ride went without much of anything of note. Annie would be busy doing whatever while waiting for the train to come to a halt, keeping her head staring out of the window or listening to the stories of the others in her cabin.

When it came time for the students to pile on out of the train, she was among the last ones to leave. Just a perk of being in the farthest cabins there, if you could call it that. Her feet hit solid ground as an announcement from an apparent staff member rang through the station, summoning all of the first years together. Following as the crowd of kids her age surrounded a large man, Aniyah would simply cross her arms, waiting for their journey to wherever to begin? "Why aren't we following the other students?" She asked to nobody in particular, talking to herself. Without much of an answer, she crossed her arms and simply waited for the group to move out.

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:39 pm
Aurora Violet Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Little Dancer

Aurora had a rather long goodbye with her mother and father. Richard hadn’t wanted to come which was a disappointment. However, she tried to at least be understanding. Richie never wanted much to do with her anyway. She hadn’t been able to find her cousin Quinn so she resorted to sharing a compartment with a boy her age. He didn’t say very much. Although she did manage to get him talking about what he liked to do. Though she couldn’t relate on most of it, she definitely took the opportunity to talk about the astronomy club when he mentioned stars. All and all the boy named Griffin seemed very nice.

Getting off the train, Aurora turned to the man who called all the first years to attention. As she skipped to join the group she stopped next to a read headed girl. "Why aren't we following the other students?" It wasn’t directed at anyone, but Aurora decided to answer anyway. “Because they need to get to the castle before us.” She said turned her attention to the girl then. “I’m Aurora some call me Rora though. What’s your name?” She added asking the other girl’s name curiously.

With : Aniyah

Attire : Out of the norm...

OOC : - - -

Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie had a blast on the train. Helping Katya with any questions but still keeping sorting a mystery. He didnt want to kill any excitement. They took turns changing it to robes as they wanted to respect each others privacy. Once they got off Rhett sent Katya where she would need to go. "He is very nice and will keep you safe the whole ride up. We'll see you in the Great Hall!" He said before they where split. He couldn't tell how Fiana was handling it all. He be trying to join the sibling on the boat if he had one. She was always hard to read but it was just who she was. He knew she was a good person. "Hey we may be able to get a carriage by ourselves! They sometimes let just 3 go. Next year Katya can join us!" Ferdie said being his usual perky self.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

Quote:
                                                          [quote][/quote="Graydon Ironshield"]

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:13 pm
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Third Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Rebecca didn’t think she’d get a rejection. Jeremy didn’t hang out with many people if she was being honest. Then again, all her friends appeared to be Hufflepuffs. “Bludger, like after the bludger in Quidditch. That’s because he’s grey like one, right?” She asked curiously. The red head didn’t have a pet herself. Although had she asked her father she was sure he’d get her one behind her mother’s back. However, she had other priorities.

Along the trip the two talked the usual summer stuff. Of course, Rebecca didn’t have much to report given that she had no summer life. “So, I assume you’ll be trying out for the team again this year. Anything else you’re looking forward to?” She asked curiously by the time they pulled into the station. She stayed close to Jeremy so that they could continue their conversation. Rebecca wasn’t the type to just get up and run off because the train arrived. Although she wouldn’t mind finding Sher or her other friends. Once again, she was finding herself rather torn.

Company : Jeremy

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games