Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:25 am

"Hey Fox" a raspy voice said underneath a red mask and long black hooded cloak. They were in an unspecified location --a small abandoned building with the windows boarded over.

"Mm?" Zil replied, sharpening his knives.

"It looks like your girl has sold you out. Won't be long before-" he was interrupted by a knife flying straight to his face. He caught it with ease before throwing it back to its master who also caught it before it could hit. The man snarled although he tried to hide his displeasure. "Were you always this polite?"

"I know what you mean to say so there is no need to badger me about it" He placed a small device on top of the table and it was playing Shadow and Damien's conversation in real time.

"You trusted her... So it seems. You kept them from getting her. But this... Can we--?" the man was interrupted again as Zil began to speak.

"That is not of your concern. You have your own missions to take care of. And yes, I did trust her. But that was my own folly. It seems I am nothing more than a piece of information to be acquired and sold to her. She might as well have come out and told who I was and where I lived. But yet, she does not know the whole truth. Clear your mind of this and talk of it no more. The sound of your voice bothers me" Zil said in an ever unsociable tone.

Zil's companion fell silent as though trying to figure out what to say next when he heard what next was said on the device. He tilted his head up when he heard about people tracking Shadow. "Do you think the secret police will catch them?"

"No. If the secret police are sharp enough to spot them and dumb enough to attack anyway, I don't believe they'll be captured. Leave them be and do your work, I say. All things will be revealed in due time" Zil said gesturing for the man to leave.

The hooded man frowned at Zil's behavior. "I will tell them what you said" the man whispered before disappearing into the shadows quickly.

"Like I care" Zil said under his breath and continued sharpening the knives and listening to the conversation from the bug he had planted.

When asked about the surprise, Monica smiled and said to him, "Always." When they were in the car, she said, "Everything's the same on my end too. Except... I kinda took to bullying your stand-in. I hear he says he'd quit when you've returned. Oops." she made a face that was both sultry and akin to those of a teenage girl's. "But I assure you your army's in tip top condition. If not better" She believed his stand-in was far less capable and his attitude was not one that favored growth. It was part because of that and part because she missed Jian that prompted the bullying. And the secret police members would know how tough it is to be 'targeted'.

((OOC: Trolololol~ I love laughing at misconceptions~ =3= But alas! Hello everyone~! I'm home~ ^o^ ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:00 pm

((How did they bug her? That's not a place she usually goes. I know she's being followed but the room is supposed to be sound proof.))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:52 pm

((Zil knows needles... And he knows where she lives. xP ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Damien shrugged. "Not sure. More than I can count. Men too. I like to chose who I feel like at that moment. I've got plenty of choice" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Shadow let out a dull sigh. "Somehow I figured as much." She said with a snicker. "By the way, since both of you are listening, I do want to make something very clear before I leave." She said, pulling out the bug from under the table and putting it on top of it. "I'm sure you think I sold you out fox, or some strange nonsense like that. Remember what I told you about a year ago. You brought this upon yourself. You should be grateful I kept your identity a secret for this long after you supposedly died. But do you honestly think after you nearly killed me twice yesterday that I somehow hold any since of special relation to you. Don't be ridiculous. I was a fool for starting to think it was ok to show anyone a vague notion of trust. I stab because you stabbed me twice first, and I'm done playing sides. This goes for Damien as well. If you two are so determined to have a blood bath, so be it. I won't get in either one's way." She finished. "Anyway, I'll be leaving now." She said, standing up and blowing a kiss with a wink.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:27 pm

"M-Monica!" Jian stuttered. "You really shouldn't do that sort of thing. Ah well. You just look too cute when you do that." He said, kissing the cheek of her sultry face.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Zil stopped midway when he heard Shadow. He grinned momentarily before pressing a button on the device. Suddenly the bug began to say in a generic female voice "Have a good day!" before exploding and bursting into flames. Zil sighed, shaking his head. He did think of simply giving up... Of walking away... Of abandoning Cyrene's legacy but there was only one way. He would make a visit tonight.

Monica smiled and asked, "You forgive me?"

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Shadow stood up and walked towards the front door. As predicted, a few people got up to take her down, but she simply dropped a smoke grenade and walked out the front door while the assassins quickly turned towards the windows, thinking she would take that route like she usually did. By the time they realized she didn't go out that way, the secret police would have time to react. She went down the elevator and left the building, not even breaking a sweat. She then went back home and went to check on the prince. After all, he had been alone all day.

"Of course I do." Jian replied as they arrived at the restaurant. It was a foreign style restaurant that was known for being magnificent and extremely expensive. Reserving a place sometimes took months of planning ahead. "Here we are." He smiled.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:03 am

The assassins disappeared in a flash although before they could, the secret police were able to shoot at them. One of them was shot and although it was a flesh wound, wrath was incurred.

"Wow... You've really outdone yourself this time!" Monica said as the waiter led them to a table.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 am

"Prince?" She asked as she walked in the door. She was glad that nothing was burned down during the course of her absence, but still, she felt a bit awkward about the silence in the air. "Where is he..." She muttered.

"Thank you very much." Jian replied with a smile. "I'm glad you think so."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:13 am

Kyrell sat on the couch with his head down. He hadn't opened the lights obviously meaning he probably had been this way since day. He raised his head when Shadow entered the door and he clasped the envelope in his hand. "I have to go back, Shadow", he said in a depressed and dragging voice. Whatever was in the envelope... It wasn't good news.

"Well, it seems you went through lengths. It's really quite sweet of you" Monica said as they were both seated. The waiter came up with the menus. Monica did not open hers. She simply said to Jian in a sultry voice, "Surprise me"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:54 am

Damien covered himself when the small blast happened and then poured water from a pitcher onto the fire the small bug caused on the table. He ordered all captured attempted assassins to be taken away for torture and interrogation. He then swore under his breath and made sure everything was taken care of payed for. He didn't want news of this getting out. It was a private booth, but those close around who saw what happened might talk. At least the Absolute Leader was in disguise, but he was worried that the explosion and resulting attempted assassination might cause a panic amongst people. He wanted to make sure everything was settled before he left.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:12 pm

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked, seeing what was plainly obvious between his expression and the letter. "Has something happened at Mt. Angelo?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:21 pm

"They have my sister. I have to kill them" Kyrell said, standing up. There were photos of his sister tied up and gagged in a dark and empty room. There were also pictures of other Helmshirish being enslaved and tortured. The perpetrator was not clear but he had something to go by. His return to Mt. Angelo would be quite necessary to find clues to where his sister was taken.

None of the assassins were caught but one of them was clearly injured before they disappeared and a few of the secret police got injured. The absolute leader would need to be taken away immediately.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games