Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm

((everything is great... for now lol... you all good))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:32 pm

-comes up from her quarters into the bar, dame sees Icy and smiles- Hey girl -waves at her going over and then sees leopard and her eyes widen- eek -she stops in her tracks- Um....I...Icy? eek

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 pm

*looks up from her musings when she hears dame speak. Before she can nod an acknowledgement, she sees dame looking peculiarly and stuttering her name. At her feet, Lo's head pops up, looking at dame and sniffing the air, head cocked to the side a bit.

Brow arching, then furrowing, she follows dame's line of vision, almost chuckling when she sees what's got her shaken. Bending down, she rubs Lo affectionately, scratching under her chin and behind the ears, Lo closing her eyes for a moment when she hits a particular spot, but opens them again to look at dame*

Pft, there's nothing to be scared of. Lo's my big pushover baby, aren't you sweetie? heart

*blows a kiss to Lo, straightening back up and righting herself on the seat*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:43 pm

*looks around from the dark corner table at the two ladies that are in the bar.*

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm

-dame tries to hide her shaking, making a wide berth around 'Lo'.- Oh...that's... -dame gulps- Good, Icy. -smiles at her and sits down at the bar a few stools down, eyes darting over to Lo a time or two- How...how are you?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm

*The shadows from his corner starts to spread out into the middle of the main bar area. Faelan stands up and slowly moves into the center of the shadows.

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:01 pm

*Lo never takes her eyes off dame, standing and sniffing as she gets closer to the two. When dame sits, Lo starts toward dame, compelled by a familiar smell wafting off her. She knows this isn't Flame, but the woman smells like him and it's got her senses somewhat confused.

Watching Lo, she grabs her around the middle with her legs, reeling her back. Lo struggles a bit, but when she hisses a low command, she sits on her hind legs, still watching dame. Brows furrowed, she looks at Lo wondering why the hell she was watching dame so, sniffing at her. Still pondering, she answers dame without looking up*

I've been better. Past week and some days have been, well, been a rollercoaster if you will.

*finishes her drink and sets the glass on the counter for now, finally looking at dame*

Heard anything about your hearing yet?

EDIT:*just then, something out of the corner of her eye moves and she turns her head in the general direction of the back darkened corner of the bar, seeing something in the shadows moving. Feeling a growl ripple through Lo, she tightens her hold on her, reaching down to rub her and calm her. She soon sees a figure come into the light but can't make out a face*

Um, can I help you?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 pm

"Yes... My name is Faelan, The Eternal Night. I visited this bar a while back and the last thing i remember is falling asleep on some of the most heavenly pillow ever made on this plane. I was out for 6 months, you see, and well.... I have returned."
*As he approaches, Dys pulls on him to watch out for the cat.*

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 pm

-dame starts visibly quivering now as the large cat tries to go near her, she absent-mindedly starts rubbing the visible part of her upper thigh, right over the tattoo, hand shaking badly. She never takes her eyes off of the leopard's slitted ones- A rollercoaster? What happen, hon?

-the only time dame's eyes leave the leopard's are when Icy mentions the hearing, her eyes drop to the floor briefly and she answers in a quiet voice- No. Psy hasn't said anything about it. I...I actually came in looking for her tonight. I need to ask her permission for something. -dame bites her lip, still staring at her lap, her hand is still caressing her thigh, tracing the unnoticable scar located there.-

-dame listens as Icy speaks to a patron-
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 pm

*confusion and then recognition flitter across her face as she remembers her pillows that she'd just bought being tossed out along with the patron that had gotten gruesomely drunk, falling asleep on them and had been so for weeks until Psyzapp was fed up with it*

Ah yes, I remember you. Those pillows were mine and tossed out, along with you. Glad to finally see you awake, and sober. How've you been?

*as she speaks with Faelan, Lo turns her attention back to dame, seeing her obvious fear and hesitates towards her, only wanting to get a better whiff of Flame. Feeling Lo edging to dame, she turns to Lo*

Lo, NO! What the hell? Is everyone I know attracted to dame or something? rolleyes Leave dame alone, she's scared enough without you stalking her. stressed Now, sit!!! mad

*Lo sits and looks back at her. Sighing, she rubs the leopards head soothingly, still confused as far as her behavior towards dame. She finally looks back at Faelan*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 pm

-dame sits in quiet, chewing on the inside of her lip-
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:32 pm

*Happily walks up to the Main Bar from her office. She grins at everyone in the place as she heads over to get a glass of wine, but she stops when she sees the HUGE cat in her place.* eek

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 pm

"I do apologize for the loss of your pillows. When I awoke they where not near me."
*He walks closer to the girls, this time the shadow does not follow him.*
"Dame... My dear? Do you not remember me?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Razzdango
((LOL Sorry Tes I was just told to go in and see what was happening. LOL))
{{ rofl You're fine Razz. Draa [green text person] is a perv, so feel free to rudely interrupt him at any time. I honestly don't mind. I do! scream You don't get a say in the matter rolleyes Why don't you just go back to cuddling Kakkosen? ..... stare *turns over, trying to hide the curled up Kakkosen in his arm* }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Ooooooooooo…who's pretty kitty is that? xd *Walks right up to the big cat.* I have a coat with matching hat that looks just like this. 3nodding *She grins as she looks at the fur.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3095 3096 3097 3098 3099 3100 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games