Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:03 am
Yukora suddenly took her head away from Kaji's body and looked at him head-on. Her eyes were huge, still red from crying, but huge. "....I...." was all that came out of her mouth when she tried to speak. Suddenly, she started doing that "I'm too deep in concentration to hear anything else he says" thing, and she looked down. She then gave him the long explanation of why she couldn't but stopped to think. "Kaji's right...there's nothing that stops me from running away...Dad will never be able to follow us, we'll just go west instead of east, dad's never been in that direction so he wouldn't be able to teleport to me, but...this is so wrong...he would never forgive me, and then he'd really blame Kaji, he'd call him a bad influence and then Kaji would never be able to be around my father and I again..." "...Kaji, I would love to run away and spend the rest of my life with you and never have to worry about anything again, but if dad ever found me...he'd never forgive you for stealing me away from him, he loves me and I love him..." but suddenly, something changed inside of her, and all her love and respect for her father turned into hatred and disappointment. "...which is why I'll do it. If he loved me he would give me a chance to prove myself, to show that I can do anything I set my mind to, and even though I know this is wrong, I don't care. After everything I've gone through, I'd be crazy not to do this. But...if we're going to do this, we need to do it carefully. We need a plan that will make sure that no one wonders where we are until we're long gone..." Yukora took Kaji's hand and looked deep into his eyes. "Are you sure you're ready to do this? What about your family?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:13 am
Kaji smiled slightly and looked at her as he held his hands. "It doesn't have to be right away...it does need a bit of planning." He chuckled, but it started to fade when he heard "What about your family?
"I don't think they'll miss me much...they havent even called since I ran away to Mahou...heh..." He turned his head away from Yukora slightly, and slowly closed his eyes. "I'm sure they could care less." Changing the subject, he looked back at Yukora. "I'm glad your taking this into consideration.." he said with a slight smile.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:17 am
Yukora smiled as she looked at him. "Wait, your parents don't know you're here? How did you get the papers signed? Aren't they going to look for you? ...Well, anyway, you're right, but we go home for the holidays in a month, so if we're going to do this, we need a plan by then." Yukora looked towards the wall to think, then turned back to him and said "There's no where I'd rather be then anywhere with you, even though...I'm afraid if dad catches me, that he'll never give you a chance, the only advantage that we have is that I'm a spellcaster, but my dad taught me everything I know, he could very well beat me...he might even be watching me right now and I wouldn't know it, though I doubt that, this school probably would never let him do that, but...I do wish you guys could get along, it would be so much easier...but...I have to do what's best for me and I know that there isn't anything in this world that's better for me then you" she said before kissing him deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:32 am
Kaji rubbed his neck and cringed slightly as he listened to her. "I have my ways...." changing the subject again he thought to himself for a moment.
"Hun...what if...I tried to well..meet your dad. Try to get along with him, at least. And if that doesnt work out.." He took one of her hands and kissed it as he held it to his cheek. "Then we'll resort to Plan B." He smiled as he felt her soft, warm lips carress his, and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her so close that they could feel eachothers hearts race. The moment turned into minutes of passionate affection and lust. He nibbled on her bottom lip playfully as they continued to kiss, and the fell over with her laying ontop of him. When the kiss ended, the two of them were in awe as small streaks of blush came across both of there faces. Kaji smiled, he smiled an awkward smile, but a smile. Afraid that someone would walk in on them, since the door was still cracked open, he hinted that they should probably get off of eachother. "Heh sweatdrop "  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:52 am
Yukora felt him pulling her into him, and she couldn't even try to resist, she wanted it too much to resist. Yukora giggled very quietly when he nibbled her bottom lip, and kissed him more. She kissed to her right along his cheek, down to his neck, and kissed there before playing with his ear lobe with her tongue. She kissed back up to his lips until she felt him back off. She blushed as well and smiled down at him. "I love you" she said before noticing he was starting to get tense about someone catching them. She looked at the door and saw it cracked. She got up to go close the door and continue, but she had just had her first makeout, she was pretty sure that was enough for one day. "HOLY MOTHER OF ELVES THAT WAS SO AWESOME" she thought as she smile-blushed. She closed the door and sat down on the bed next to Kaji.

She smiled at him and said "well, if the make-out scene is over, and if you're considering other things then running away, I do have a plan my plan before your plan was that I'm going to study my a** off and go from whatever terrible grade I'm getting now, to A's. I have plenty of time to do that, and if I get extra credit assignments it won't be that hard, but it would mean no more hanging out with you guys after class, but I could do it. Now...if you want, I can do that, and then when we all leave for holidays, I can get you a motel room right near my house for the first night, that way I can let dad see my grades so he knows everything's alright, then we surprise him with you, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:03 am
(DANNY IF YOU READ THIS DONT SEND HER A WARNING--cause its not cyber sex its being very passionate LMFAO))
Kaji smiled as the words "I love you" ecaped her lips. "I love you too" he whispered and watched as she scurried to the door. He couldnt help but chuckle as he sat up in the bed and looked out the window. It was almost nightfall. He stood up infront of Yukora and smiled. "That sounds like a great Idea." Flipping the hair out of his eyes, a smirk crawled upon his face. "Does the make out session haaaaave to be over?" a lushious grin appeared as he put his hands on either side of the door, slightly pinning Yukora as he glided his lips from her lower neck to her lips.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:16 am
Yukora leaned her head to the opposite side of where his head was to give him room, then kissed him back with just as much intensity. In that moment, she was gone. Her eyes were closed, all of her attention was on them, and Yukora was lost in this wild ride. She told herself that she'd be breaking a promise if she did what she was about to do, but couldn't stop herself from giving in. She continued on, and slowly pushed Kaji away from the wall and walked them towards the bed. [[rawr x3]] When they collapsed onto it, they were sideways, and she twisted and turned, trying to straighten their bodies out without stopping the kiss. Once they were on the bed, Yukora pulled the covers over the two of them and laid them so Yukora was below Kaji. Yukora playfully pulled the covers over them completely, and the rest is their dirty little secret wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:21 am
(((LMFAOLM FOALMFOALFMAOFLMOALMFOAFMLAFOAFLMAOFM OMMMMGGG WE'RE SOOOO BAD.
LMFAO I THINK WE'RE HIGH *dies laughing
At least we used protection wink *)))

THE NEXT DAY!  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:33 am
((eeeeew! whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:37 am
The morning light made Kaji's eyes open slightly. He woke up next to Yukora in her bed. His shirt was off and the two of them were under the covers cuddling. His now-golden eyes widened. "OH MY GOD DID WE SERIOUSLY..." he rushed his hand to his mouth to avoid waking up Yukora. "Wow..." he whispered to himself. He slowly got up from the bed and looked at Yukora, who was still sleeping. Kaji hopped in the shower, and got dressed, then looked at the time again. It was 8:30 am, but he remembered that it was Saturday so there wasn't class. He plopped onto his own bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about last night.  

IggyFACE

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:40 am
Damien went another day without sleeping for fear of his nightmare coming true. He did another night of working out, then went to his dorm to grab a shower and a change of clothes. Then he headed to the cafeteria for his massive dose of caffiene and energy drinks. He sat there, with his bloodshot eyes watching the doors as he drank his assorted caffienated beverages.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 am
Yukora woke up slowly and gripped the sheets that covered her. She rolled over slowly and looked at the clock. "Oh my gosh, I slept until noon, thank goodness there's no classes on Saturday" she thought as she looked over at Kaji and saw him staring at the ceiling. "I can't believe we did that...I can't believe I did that...I can't even imagine what dad's gonna say, I don't care..." she told herself. Yukora sighed happily, reached to her pocket, pulled out her folded piece of paper, unfolded it, whispered a spell, and that instant she was fully dressed in her normal clothes, a blue longsleeve shirt and a short deep purple skirt. She got out of bed and walked over to Kaji's bed. "Good afternoon hun" she said as she sat down and put her hand on his cheek. She had no idea what to say to him, so she just laid down next to him and stared up at the ceiling as well.

[[Iggy, don't post before I talk to you, we need to plan the next couple posts please, 163]]  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:08 am
After Damien finished his new diet of energy drinks and coffee, he started feeling twitchy and anxious. He could literally hear his heart pounding into his chest as he stood up and threw his trash away. He looked at his hand and saw it was shaking uncontrollably. "Some fresh air might do me some good," he thought as he made his way to the river. He thought he saw something move out of the corner of his eye so he turned his head so he could look full onto the area of his peripheral. There was nothing there. He shook his head a few times and walked to the bench and sat down. He looked across the river and thought he saw something looking at him. He blinked a couple times and it was gone. "What's happening to me?" he whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:12 pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  

[_TorturingLiars_]

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:41 am
[[K it's been like a week and a half, I was about to declare this rp dead, IT MUST LIVE!!! D<]]

After a few minutes, Yukora sighed and washed her face in the bathroom. When she came out, she put her key and spellpaper in her pocket and kissed Kaji deeply. "I'm gonna go down to the park, I forgot the name, whatever it is, I need some fresh air. I'll either be there, in the cafeteria, or here. We'll meet up later, love you" she said as she kissed him one more time and headed out the door. Once she got there, she was surprised to see Damien, and he looked like a wreck. "Damien?" she asked surprisingly as she got closer to him. "Dude...what happened to you?" she asked when she saw how beat up he looked. "You okay?" she asked worriedly.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff