Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gift art? sweatdrop
You can place Danz's in there as well xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:58 am
Hmm...sounds nice...but it will be like all the way down...n.n'
Sorry crying  

kailiax

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:59 am
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:07 am
My last reserve spot is taken!
Please visit the Last Section of my thread heart  

kailiax

kailiax

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:29 pm
Paper crushing bump attack!!!ARRRGGGH!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:55 pm
/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

kailiax

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:10 pm
Bumping for Koro!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:59 pm
/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

kailiax

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't let this thread get left behind...

Let us bump it to the TOP!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:28 am
Here's to bringing this thread back up to where it gets noticed!  

Symphony of Serenity

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:06 am
/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:28 am
Chibi B-U-M-P

ChibiMo0n

kailiax

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:21 pm
/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awww... geee... thanks guys crying
I feel so loved! *sniffles*

@ryan>
You now have a cutesy lil bunny to accompany your bumps? How adorable! whee You should become the bunnyman xDDD

@ rosenfall , symphony , alfred and chibi >
Thankies all of you! ^O^
I haven't been online for a day due to internet connections problem. My router was going on a strike or something ... -_-|||

Oh well, at least it gave me a whole day to play the ps2 mrgreen

---------------------------

@scrommie>
Sankkyu for your papers! ^O^ I'm trying to get some stuffs sold in my store so uhhh... as of now, inks and fishies are all I can give to ya for your never ending quest crying

@airashii>
Hehehe... never mind the cancels xD I'm okay with them. No worries, naa? ^O^ I'm grateful that you're willing to send me some papers! xD

@yorish>
Oops. I didn't read your pm before accepting your donations so uhh... xD Hey hey, maybe the items I gave you are worth the amount when added up? sweatdrop

@Arto>
Can I call you that? Or should it be typed out complete with the fancy x'es and stuff? sweatdrop Anyway, sankkyu for your donation! ^O^ Did you see the coco mummy next to your name? ^O^ Not a llama though. I've run out of stock! >.<

@rei>
Hey hey, long time no see ya! xD I'm confused which one is the real you or which one is your mule but that's okies xD you're still the same person behind the avvy, naa? xD Sankkyu for your papers!

@QueenNanami>
Nanami! (Though probably you prefer being called queenie sweatdrop ) Thank you so much for the cute little tuga! ^O^ It's safely stored together with my dearie Koromeat, my water meat blaugh I'm thinking of having a fishy avvy soon but I have no ideas as of yet xD I still love my ducky look though xDDD

And finally, to aprincesslovesu818 ... quoting chibi's appreciation style... "I lub j00!!"
Hahah xD Sankkyu for the papers! xD For that, a brown mummy is added next to your name in the donor list xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:27 am
/)/)
( . .)
c(')(')
Kx Ulti-Bump

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games