Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:01 pm
after getting pushed aside.
"Hm, this might work."
Soma said before trying to send a kick to Toan's side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:11 am
(hey i was tying to put describtion into my post. thats what if been taught to do.)  

atomic_twilight

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:34 am
(You apparently do not know what I mean. One, you cannot use digimon you do not have, without renikodemson's permission. Two, I meant the tamer profiles. You have not updated yours, so I cannot check to be sure that you have huanglongmon.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 am
"c-can I battle next?" charie said, unexpectedly. she had stopped strangling tapirmon, and was watching attentively. "t-this'll be my first battle for fun. I know I'm weak, heck, i'm probably the weakest here." "you really should stop flamimg yourself." tapirmon said, flying just above her head.

((charie is just saying that to clash with what soma said eirlier ^_^))  

beylese

Spicy Egg

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan jump on top of Soma leg and did a round kick toward Soma face "Keep trying"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:29 pm
Toan's kick just barely misses Soma's face.
"Alright then, plan c."
Soma tries to tackle Toan.  

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:04 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan jump into the air as Soma ran by and jump off his shoulder to get higher ground then Toan landed on his feet inside the circle never leaving it once -try again maybe your lucky this time"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:09 pm
"Never thought it could be this hard."
Soma runs and trys to punch Toan.  

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:19 pm

Toan sidestep and grab Soma arms then flip his hand so Soma would fall back and Toan use his other hand to strike at his side causing him to fly back if it hit Dracomon and Vajiramon was watching Vajiramon said "I bet you 3 bags of chips and a pack of coke he doesn't pass" Dracomon said "Deal" While Toan said "You gonna have to be more creative then that examine your opponent and figure out his next move then strike"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:23 pm
"Your right."
Soma said before quieting down.
"lets see."
Soma runs up to Toan and grabs him to try and get him to step out odf the ring.  

cdcash912

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:35 pm

Toan pull him forward when Soma try to Grab him and Toan threw a punch at Soma gut to knock him out of the circle "I said to be creative think of something i won't predict, out of curiosity do you know how to fight?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm
"Honestly I don't."
Soma said as he got up from the hit.
"I'm not a fighter, but a tactician."
Soma said before gathering some stones and twigs and sticks.  

cdcash912

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:15 pm
"Well, if he fails, I'll demonstrate for him. Then you're ********, toan."
Kakuzu held back a laugh, but flashed a s**t-eating grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:10 pm

"Just give me two month and your dead buddy!" Toan then turn his attention to Soma and sigh "This might take longer then i though ok attack me 10 more times and if you cant succeed then I'll post pone this one for a while"

shadow toan

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:27 pm
(ok then)
Tyler watch Soma and Toan. "This won't end will,"said Tyler.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games