Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xToXiCxAnGeLx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:56 am
Devilish Smore
My name is Emily, and I live in WA.
I'm not giving my age over the web :]

I have 2 cats and a dog :]

This is Whiskey
User Image

This is Chevy
User Image

I dont have a picture of my other cat, Trouble.
:]

I absolutley love your animals! They're beautiful!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:33 am
Hello everyone! My name is Samantha, I live in west Michigan, I'm a girl of seventen years old. I have one Gerbil named Zeta, two Chickens, a male named Clied, and one female named Bonny(I don't knowif I spelled there names right sorry). My fav pet is Chickens! I like dogs too. My dog of seventeen years died this year. Her name was Baby and she was a mutt mixed with an Englesh Springer Spanel. She never barked but was protective of me and my one brother and two sisters, I'm the youngest. http://nightmaresaber.deviantart.com/art/My-Dog-Baby-83249292 This is her. I now wear her coller in her memory. Think what you like of me, it won't stop me from wearing it. I don't have any pictures of my other pets yet. Sorry.

Fare Thee Well,
Lene Sahara of the Maverick Hunters

EDIT:
Ok yeah, so I thought I had pet chickens today, come to find out a Racoon got to them and there gone. crying Yeah I'm sad now but I still have my Gerbil so I'm ok. I still loved my chickens, they will be missed.  

Nemakian Piccolo

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Naeva

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:51 am
Hi, guys. I'm me. I live in the U.S., in Georgia.

I have one crazy little dog named Kayla and I'm trying to learn more about Positive Reinforcement training for her. She's just so sensitive! But more on that later. For now, hi!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:22 pm
hey can i jion i love pets and animals  

RavenArcher27

kennychesneyfan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:15 pm
Hi, I'm nimsgirl and I live in Arkansas. Most of my pets have been throwaways, ie they were dumped off as babies. I currently have a 15 year old black cat with big gold eyes (Sable) and a 10 year old mixed breed dog that I think may be a Britney/Sheltie mix (Shelby). I'll post pictures when my photobucket come up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:33 pm
name, Lewis.
age, 18.
residence, House.
sex, Male.
pets, 2 cats and 1 rabbit. Betty and Amadeus, and Gilbert. here are pictures of them:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Amadeus.
this is Betty.
And this is Gilbert.
My favourite type of pets are cats and rabbits, i like tabbies the best, thats what both of my cats are! As for rabbits, as i have no idea what kind of rabbit Gilbert is, i'm just going to guess normal domestic rabbit.
And....

GILBERT SHALL BE YOUR DOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
BWA MUH HA MUH HA!!!!  

Blade_Noir

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:01 pm
my name is Erin im and 21 years old. i am a canadian w00t! i have three cats: Will, Marie, and Milo. i am a veterinary administrative assistant. animals have always been a passion for me. i would perfer to be assisting surgeries. right now im stuck at a call center.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:34 pm
My name is Deidre Reyna and i live in California.

I have had family pets all my life, but its only recently that i have got to enjoy having one of my own.  

KiraAndrews

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:40 pm
hi my name is Kat I'm 19 and i sort of have a Labrador / German Shepard mix her name is Zoe but at the same time i don't have her i moved last year and couldn't keep her in the apartment i moved into so my Ex uncle is taking care of her even though i don't live in that apartment any more but she was/is happy so i figured let her stay where she is she is 9yrs old and he has a lot of land where he is. plus she has hip dysplasia in both hips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:47 am
Hey i'm useing my RP name. Hey i'm Hannah. I'm 14 and i have 2 cats.
This is Hurley Hugo Leo Cole Dan Dave Sawyer James (yes he has a few middle names)
User Image
This is my other cat Moochie
User Image  

P I N K Y - Platypus

The Firebrand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:40 am
P I N K Y - Platypus
This is Hurley Hugo Leo Cole Dan Dave Sawyer James (yes he has a few middle names)
User Image
User Image

Are we a lost fan by chance? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:45 am
Hello. I'm Cass and I have two cats - a long haired psuedo tuxedo cat (he's brown, black and white) named Jude Bug (or Jude or Jude Love) and a short haired feisty tortoise shell named Daisy (she has lots of little nicknames like Dragon or Viper as she likes to bite). I love them, even though they can drive me INSANE! They're just too cute for words. I don't have any pictures of them up on photobucket. Oh well! smile  

The Firebrand

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:28 am
The Firebrand
P I N K Y - Platypus
User Image
User Image

Are we a lost fan by chance? xp

Yeah.....tehee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:02 pm
hi i'm jemma!
I'm 19 and i work in my local pet shop and have (ready for it...)
One fish -bobby.
Six Rats - Poppy, Vodka, Remy, Rizzo, Khandi and Kali.
Six guinea pigs - Pog, Lulu, Flash, Cookie, Gizmo and Dobby
Two Mice - Oreo and Tidge
Six hamsters - Mopp, Smudge, Ash, meg, Tonks and Rouge
Three cats - Dinah, Mitsy and Misty
annd
last but by no means least Two dogs, Tammy and Emo.

Just a few..lol.  

Little Miss Ruin

mo-gi-br

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:04 pm
Hey Im Brittany and im 13. i love wild animals!!!!! i have 2 cats molly and ginger and they are both kittens. im going to be working at a zoo i live near by and i just cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games