Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:51 pm
jackie frowned "what happend? and how is robin" she surprised her self by the tone of her voice, it sounded slightly worried?
she shook her head and opened the window
"what happend?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:46 am
snuggle89
jackie frowned "what happend? and how is robin" she surprised her self by the tone of her voice, it sounded slightly worried?
she shook her head and opened the window
"what happend?"

"Why don't you come and ask Rock himself and see yourself how Robin is? I'll guide you." Esmeralda said as she flew by.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:58 am
*Fenrick noticed some peroson fly into a tree*

"Amateurs..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:50 am
Nodding, Robin continued to wrap Rocks arm. "What is it? I've never seen anything like that." He had said that his broken leg woudl be fine, so she assumed that it coudl heal it or bind it or something, but how that would happen, she wasn't sure. Still, from what she had seen, Rock was full of surprises; she should probably start gettign used to them.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:43 pm
jackie shook her head and walked away from the window, disserpearing into the bathroom she shut the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:45 pm
squeakers_13
Nodding, Robin continued to wrap Rocks arm. "What is it? I've never seen anything like that." He had said that his broken leg woudl be fine, so she assumed that it coudl heal it or bind it or something, but how that would happen, she wasn't sure. Still, from what she had seen, Rock was full of surprises; she should probably start gettign used to them.

''It's a regenerator... It's slightly damaged, due to age of no use, so it only repairs broken things... It can even bind the broken bones together in seconds...'' Rock explained. The inside of the ring started to shine a pale-blueish glow. ''It`s ready...'' Rock grasped a branch over him and pulled himself straight. The ring got to the ground, which Rock stepped in the middle on one foot. The ring raised slowly around Rock until it was over his head and fell to the ground a small ring again. Rock slammed his other foot on the ground so hard that some leaves fel from the trees. ''Told ya, it worked...''

((I was gone the whole week-end at my aunt`s, sorry... Now I`m back again!))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 pm
Robin whistled. "Impressive." Robin smiled, and then drew out a snapped pair of cats eye glasses. "Could you fix these then? The tape wad in the middle makes them impossible to use, and I've been having to use a nifty little air trick to bring things into perspective. But it really wears me out, so if you coudl fix the glasses, that'd be really great."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 am
Rex jumped out of the window. "I'll follow, take me to Rock and Robin." He said.  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:03 am
squeakers_13
Robin whistled. "Impressive." Robin smiled, and then drew out a snapped pair of cats eye glasses. "Could you fix these then? The tape wad in the middle makes them impossible to use, and I've been having to use a nifty little air trick to bring things into perspective. But it really wears me out, so if you coudl fix the glasses, that'd be really great."

"Should have said it earlier. It'll take a while for it to be ready again...." Rock threw the ring back in the air. "Got anything else to repair? Anything, even if it's not broken... I like repairing and making stuffs. Cmon, lets go up in my tree. You'll be able to get a better view of everything..." Rock let Robin climb first. "Women first. Yes, I am a gentleman... A wreckless one, though, but I know when to slow down for someone..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:07 am
Honmaru The Guardian
Rex jumped out of the window. "I'll follow, take me to Rock and Robin." He said.

"You sure you wanna jump from up here? We are a few stories high from the ground, as you can see the majority of the school forest..." Esmeralda said as she landed on the window seal beside Rex.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:58 pm
Fenrick saw Rex and Esmeralda jump out of the window and thought "Hmm. What a curious happening."

*Fenrick then poofed next to them*

"Whats going on here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm
Robin smiled, and then lifted herself up into the tree. "Nope, that's everything. And who ever said anything about you not being a gentle man? Or at least a relatively king hearted teen." Her smile became slightly twisted as she silently laughed at herself. This is going well considering he was in a crash less than an hour ago.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:41 am
jackie sat in the bathroom, her eyes unfocused and cold as she glaired out to space.
dark shadows lapped at her feet as she continued to argue within herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:02 am
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick saw Rex and Esmeralda jump out of the window and thought "Hmm. What a curious happening."

*Fenrick then poofed next to them*

"Whats going on here?"

"Not much... Visiting someone who's been in a motorcycle accident less than an hour ago and has been gone for the whole noght and part of the day..." Esmeralda peeped  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:06 am
squeakers_13
Robin smiled, and then lifted herself up into the tree. "Nope, that's everything. And who ever said anything about you not being a gentle man? Or at least a relatively king hearted teen." Her smile became slightly twisted as she silently laughed at herself. This is going well considering he was in a crash less than an hour ago.

"No one said I wasn't a gentleman, it's just that... Well my usual ways don't really show that... Ah! The ring's ready." Rock signaled to Robin as he jumped a big leap into the tree.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games